rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:28 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ay but you're also not pretending to be reading as much.

The tell is more nuanced than what I said, but still.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Fuscosco »

sigh
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Maybe we should just sheep mastina to Victory
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 752, Fuscosco wrote:Maybe we should just sheep mastina to Victory
this might be the worst post in this thread.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

Or the best idea. Lets rename this game 'Great Idea Mafia' in honor of it
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 738, Latrodectus wrote:Roster + TTTT can be scum together
Its an independent read on them from this end. Their wagons will be good for the game, scumbuds or not.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 734, Latrodectus wrote:
In post 713, Fuscosco wrote:To be more relevant to the slot I dont have a single read either way on - Thats a weakish reason to TR or SR somebody.
considering Yahmose's general skill level, that's actually a lot more convincing of a reason than it would be for others
I dont follow, but their iso indicates they arent new.
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 745, TTTT wrote:@Latro
if you could sign your posts it'd be helpful
akarin hasn't posted in days
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 755, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 738, Latrodectus wrote:Roster + TTTT can be scum together
Its an independent read on them from this end. Their wagons will be good for the game, scumbuds or not.
read the post again

I really don't think they're partners
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Latrodectus »

In post 756, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 734, Latrodectus wrote:
In post 713, Fuscosco wrote:To be more relevant to the slot I dont have a single read either way on - Thats a weakish reason to TR or SR somebody.
considering Yahmose's general skill level, that's actually a lot more convincing of a reason than it would be for others
I dont follow, but their iso indicates they arent new.
I know who they are

they are absolutely not new to mafia but they're not known for being particularly good either

I can't really go into more without outing the alt because it's hard to explain without comparing to other games
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I already outed them as yume. It isn't sherlock holmes level of detective work.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Yahmose »

Well, then, I guess I'd need to make even more alts in order to play incognito for once......
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I wouldn't bother if ur not going to change a thing about how u play.
Show

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

Can someone who doesn’t SR rightodude explain why? Ty.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

well that should be easy.

it'd be the same reason i didn't vote them over rr or 4t
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Yahmose »

In post 762, Firebringer wrote:I wouldn't bother if ur not going to change a thing about how u play.
Why change my approach when it produces results? Deny it all you want, say that the way I go about it is wrong all you want, but it won't change the fact that my approach produces results.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And for the record, I did what Ali said and asked neutral people, and they said the same thing: that my approach does produce results.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And you know what else they said? That most of the people who want me to change my approach are in fact mad that they were caught for the wrong reason. So while you're right in that some aspects of my approach need changing, it's a perfectly valid one at its core.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Yahmose »

And the fact that you pretend that Mini 1936 doesn't exist further proves you are mad for being caught for the wrong reasons and would thus rather pretend it doesn't exist than admit that the core of my approach is decent.

And now you'll cry about how I am selfish and only think about my own progress, when 90% of MS users are doing the same, including yourself.

So take one good look at yourself before you castigate me, o one of double standards.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

If u want different results u got to do something different in order to get them.
if u want to play anonymously ur gonna have to play differently.

you open yourself to being easily spotted and I already know about half the player base has figured this alt out because I see them all over going "Ohh I know who it is but I won't out there main" which to me is stupid.

Because frankly u don't deserve any anonymous account because you are only alting to avoid people who don't want to play with you. You aren't doing it to try a different style or escape meta reads ur mostly doing it to escape people being hard on u for ur poor history of gameplay. The easiest solution would just to take peoples criticisms of ur play, learn from it and change. Maybe you create the alt and do things differently realizing the mistakes you have made and the things people don't like to heart. I don't know, just something to realize that the people that don't like how u play may have a point.

You know theres players I hate. And you used to be one, but I have gotten over that. Because I realized that my hatred of u made no sense. Why should I care about the things and bad behavior you do? I can be against all of it but to vehemently hate it, why? Theres no point in it. You are going to do what you do and I will tell you ways to improve and you can ignore it all day. It won't change things for me to hate or be angry at you. So I don't. I just continue on tell you what your doing is bad and how ur not improving peoples opinions of you or making yourself a better player but hey if you enjoy it, you go for it.

But I think you want peoples praise/support/respect. When people lambast you for your behavior you think its unfair and undeserving. You do so well, how can they be doing that? They are just attacking you for their own folleys and are hypocrites. And you continue on. Those people continue on. A never ending cycle.

We have had this conversation what? 10 times?

You are better off just ignoring me when I give you advice instead of going on this rant of yours you always do, because I am just gonna fire back again repeating how this is what you do always, that other people make decent points, and that this process is just gonna repeat over and over because this is like the 200th time we have done this.
Show

Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Yahmose »

In post 769, Firebringer wrote:If u want different results u got to do something different in order to get them.
if u want to play anonymously ur gonna have to play differently.

you open yourself to being easily spotted and I already know about half the player base has figured this alt out because I see them all over going "Ohh I know who it is but I won't out there main" which to me is stupid.

Because frankly u don't deserve any anonymous account because you are only alting to avoid people who don't want to play with you. You aren't doing it to try a different style or escape meta reads ur mostly doing it to escape people being hard on u for ur poor history of gameplay. The easiest solution would just to take peoples criticisms of ur play, learn from it and change. Maybe you create the alt and do things differently realizing the mistakes you have made and the things people don't like to heart. I don't know, just something to realize that the people that don't like how u play may have a point.

You know theres players I hate. And you used to be one, but I have gotten over that. Because I realized that my hatred of u made no sense. Why should I care about the things and bad behavior you do? I can be against all of it but to vehemently hate it, why? Theres no point in it. You are going to do what you do and I will tell you ways to improve and you can ignore it all day. It won't change things for me to hate or be angry at you. So I don't. I just continue on tell you what your doing is bad and how ur not improving peoples opinions of you or making yourself a better player but hey if you enjoy it, you go for it.

But I think you want peoples praise/support/respect. When people lambast you for your behavior you think its unfair and undeserving. You do so well, how can they be doing that? They are just attacking you for their own folleys and are hypocrites. And you continue on. Those people continue on. A never ending cycle.

We have had this conversation what? 10 times?

You are better off just ignoring me when I give you advice instead of going on this rant of yours you always do, because I am just gonna fire back again repeating how this is what you do always, that other people make decent points, and that this process is just gonna repeat over and over because this is like the 200th time we have done this.
So you are me that none of other players on MS wants respect? That I am the only one who wants it? Because that's load of bull, that's what it is.

Again, people who are perfectly neutral say that my play is good at its core. So give me one good reason why should I listen to people who are salty over being caught for wrong reasons when perfectly neutral people say that my play is good enough. Furthermore, the true constructive criticism emphasizes the good AND the bad parts. You're not giving me constructive criticism. You're just insulting my playstyle because you're salty. If you wanted to give me true cc, then prove it. Look at every single game I've played till now and then highlight both the good and the bad parts of my play. Not just the good ones and not just the bad ones. Both.

If you're so confident that my play is bad, then state the examples during the past year. Otherwise, I can only conclude that your claim that you're giving me cc is bs and that you're just salty.
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Yahmose »

I am giving you one chance to list those 'mistakes' you've seen that don't fall 'I am salty because she caught me for wrong reasons' umbrella. Cough them up and I learn from them. Don't and I continue ignoring you.
Latrodectus
Latrodectus
Goon
Latrodectus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Latrodectus »

so how many pages of this are we going to have this game?
Yahmose
Yahmose
Townie
Yahmose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:57 am

Post by Yahmose »

As many as there would be before Firebringer gives me actual CC.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 772, Latrodectus wrote:so how many pages of this are we going to have this game?
I am done I have a copy pasta response.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”