DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:43 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I said in NO WAY did i see where he was coming from about mokina. (that extra w decided to attach to my No.)
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Mokina »

Aha. I interpreted it as "and now, in a way, I see where he was coming from..."
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:59 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Mokina: The town should have no doubts in a game where we have two scum to ten town? Good luck with that.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Mokina »

Mokina: The town should have no doubts in a game where we have two scum to ten town? Good luck with that.
Neh... good point. But my opinion stands that the dcorbe lynch is a bit of a stretch. I'm not going to try to stop it, but I'm not hammering either.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I would not mind hearing from the ZombieSlayer as well as more from Sideney in regards to the current situation with dcorbe.

They seem to have fallen off of the radar.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

EBWOP: ZS cast his vote for dcorbe last page, but I would like to hear more of what he thinks.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Post 402 namely constitutes my reason for voting DCorbe.

Most blatant attempt at question dodging I have EVER seen. And quite the serious question, too.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Mokina »

Most blatant attempt at question dodging I have EVER seen. And quite the serious question, too.
Neh... you're right. I hate to hammer on D1, but he hasn't responded seriously... and like you said, he's unproductive and never going to be nightkilled.

I might as well end this long day.

Vote: Dcorbe
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dcorbe »

I'm going to keep watching the game to see if my vibes are correct or not. This has been an interesting learning experience and hopefully I can take that to other games with me. If I for some reason gave off the impression that I was throwing a temper tantrum that was not my intention at all.

It really doesn't matter what sort of argument I make at this point, El and TSN are both going to refute everything I have to say in my defense. TSN has been trying to push my wagon since he replaced into the game and I suspect all he's doing is praying on an easy target. I would really urge all of you to take a closer look at him because he's manipulating the town and if you keep listening to him the mob is going to walk away from this game with a victory.

I'm not 100% convinced on El anymore. Some of my antics were designed to get underneath his skin to see how he reacts. I guess goading people in this game is considered bad practice whether you're town or not.

I'm happy to hear somewhat of a defense on my behalf from Mokina but the "clueless noob" defense really shouldn't buy me any sympathy at all -- especially if I'm considered erratic and unpredictable.

If I'm regarded by the rest of the town as unhelpful because of my actions then I should be lynched regardless of my alignment or perhaps even replaced out of the game so that someone else can mount better and more logical responses to what's happening here.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Mokina »

I'm happy to hear somewhat of a defense on my behalf from Mokina but the "clueless noob" defense really shouldn't buy me any sympathy at all -- especially if I'm considered erratic and unpredictable.

If I'm regarded by the rest of the town as unhelpful because of my actions then I should be lynched regardless of my alignment or perhaps even replaced out of the game so that someone else can mount better and more logical responses to what's happening here.
Thanks. I feel a little better about that hammer now. Or maybe I don't.

*crosses fingers*
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

wow, mokina,

nice giving him a chance to post. That didn't make you look scummy at all /sarcasm.

So thats a lynch... now we wait on elmo.
Show
you done goofed.

Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Mokina »

Darla, please don't jump on me until we see the cardflip. You're talking as if you already know he's town.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Elmo »

End of Day 1 vote count

dcorbe (7) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, Eldritch Lord, Iron Man, donkeyz12212, ZombieSlayer54, Snix, Mokina
Eldritch Lord (2) <- DarlaBlueEyes, dcorbe
Mokina <- Lowell
Iron Man <- mike-zim

Not voting: sideney.

The sun hangs low in the sky after a long day's debating. Many fingers have been pointed, accusations flying wildly in all directions, until suspicions settle on a sole individual. A man of humble origin, dcorbe worked in the local bakery where he had little experience of deceit or treachery until the owner was murdered by the mafia for speaking out against them, and was ill-prepared to argue his case, aggravating a few influential members of the gathered crowd against him. His final words as he mounts the gallows seem to dwell on his performance; perhaps he may yet be of great value in a future life, with self-examination, and time.

And then, Mokina triggers the trapdoor, and there is a loud crack as his neck snaps. Eagerly, the gathered perform a thorough search of his home, but this yields only the basic equipment of his trade, along with a few knickknacks of sentimental value only. Physically and emotionally exhausted from killing one of their own, the town retires to see what the night will bring.

dcorbe
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched!

It is now Night 1. Night actions are due in ~48 hours; if you don't get it in before then, it'll be randomised. Mafia may now talk.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Elmo »

As you gather together after snatching a handful of hours sleep, the headcount is off by one - it seems that the local psychologist, Snix, is missing. He has a quirky approach to mafia hunting, viewing the town as a single mind, even going as far as to diagnose it with obscure disorders you've never heard of. Perhaps his theories were simply underdeveloped, but we'll never know where they might have lead; he didn't even make it home last night before his head was caved in by a falling tile from the ceiling of a nearby abandoned house. Tiles will sometimes work loose in high winds, but the summer has been mild so far. In any other town, this would be written off as bad luck, and any 'conspiracy theories' derided; you all know better by now.

You follow his path to his home, a few of you carefully eyeing the roofs around you, and search the place. Beyond his collection of books on the human mind, there's nothing remarkable - he was just another brave soul, doing his part for the town; as the sun rises, you all pledge to do the same. Most of you, anyway.

Snix
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed by the mafia!

It's now Day 2. Mafia may no longer talk. With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

FoS: Mokina

Unexpected hammer--we had virtually all agreed to let him make a final post/argument before anyone hammered.
-Napoleon I
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Eldritch and I are agreeing on something.

Shit.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:

Eldritch and I are agreeing on something.

Shit.
/b/ will convert you. One of us...one of us...

Waiting on content from Mokina.
-Napoleon I
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Mokina »

I promised I wouldn't drop the hammer... I'm sorry...

I feel really bad about this; it was a hasty move after a long review of dcorbe's post history. He failed to scumhunt and instead followed wagons and whoever was going after him at the time, which looked like new-scum behavior to me. Combined with roleguessing in #400 and a very OMGUS-driven accusation against TSN, I was on the edge of voting. He didn't post for a couple days, so I did.

I should have waited a few more minutes =P
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Snix »

Bah.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lol, sorry snix, by far teh best Bah post I've seen tho.

agreed
FoS
Mokina, I don't buy the whole 'Oops my bad' thing, You could have looked at the online members list and seen that he was online, and that snarky comment to me at the end was dripping with scummy WIFOM.

I still don't like EL/Mokina as a pair and with Snix cleared up I'm even more inclined to think thats where it is. And If I am right I see me being NKd in the near future...

that is all for now.
Show
you done goofed.

sideney
sideney
Goon
sideney
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Post by sideney »

I agree with all and
Fos Mokina
, but i think that Mokina can't be so obvious to be scum and hammer dcorbe.
Show
As Town 2/3 Lose with 1/2 nk and 1/2 lynched.
As Scum 1/3 Win but 1/1 Lynch
As doc 1 time.
As cop 1 time.
I'm a fucking noob!
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I think it's very unlikely that Mokina is scum because hammering at that time was such scummish behavior that put her in the spotlight SO much.

And is there a need for 4 people to give her an FOS? I think after the first time, it's pretty much understood, look at Mokina for her actions but it doesn't have to repeated. Her actions stand for themselves.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Mokina »

As for the online lists, you're grasping at straws for evidence. I don't know about you, but I am not so compulsive as to check the online lists for lurkers before every post. Even if I had, the fact that dcorbe was online would not have meant he was not lurking. If anything, it would have added to my impression.
...and that snarky comment to me at the end was dripping with scummy WIFOM.

I still don't like EL/Mokina as a pair and with Snix cleared up I'm even more inclined to think thats where it is...
I feel very obviously framed here. As the person who dropped the hammer, I look suspicious of my own choice. So the scum kill Snix, and Darla helpfully brings it full-circle.

With regard to the
snarky comment
, as she has helpfully strawmanned it... no legitimate townies
knew
whether Dcorbe was scum, and her fairly certain response set me up to take the fall for a vanilla cardflip D2. Combined with her introductory post today, this page alone almost has me convinced that Darla is the scum. I urge the rest of the town to look at the setup.

When my own storm blows over, I know who I'm going to be PBPAing.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Hmm, I will be re-reading both Mokina and DarlaBlueEyes, she did bash Mokina with a unerring degree of certainty before Elmo gave us Dcorbe's role.

Until then,
Vote: Mokina
-Napoleon I
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:47 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

yea, because she dropped a hammer on someone we had ALL AGREED to let post. I had already agreed to hammer after dcorbe posted, and warned him if he did not do so in about 36-48 hours I would drop it under the assumption he was lurking.

Her hammer was incredibly opportunistic, and I wasn't saying I KNEW he was town, I was saying, she looked scummy as hell for hammering someone with out giving them a chance. <especially since he posted RIGHT after her>

I mean if she is not scum, she is the stupidest townie i have ever seen. No offence mokina, but what were you thinking just dropping the hammer? and I', sorry but you're Framing claims are all WIFOM.

If you look back yesterday I said I thought snix was town and refused to lynch him, Even when his bandwagon would have been the perfect time for a scum to jump on.

With the snix kill I can assume one of only two things, Wehave a newbie scum, <very likely> or a highly experienced scum who made this kill to create all sorts of WIFOM.

I tend to think its the former, personally, and to be completely honest I am surprised I didn't die myself.

thats all for now, gotta run, apologies if this came off angry or anything having a really bad day.
Show
you done goofed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”