ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

I believe I was getting on you for much more than our personal differences, Eldritch.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by dcorbe »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
dcorbe wrote: If he's a power role and he gets lynched we lose it anyways.
Indeed. So say he claims a power role. As town, what is our response to that, particularly day 1?
Everyone is going to react differently. It's not so much the "claim" that I'm interested in at this point, more the "why should we believe you"

I'm going to keep sticking by my guns if the subject keeps coming up but I don't feel the need to continue beating a dead horse here.

Since nobody is going to drop the hammer on El, I suppose the next best lynch target at this point is sidney. I'd like to get a discussion going on a possible sidney wagon.

-Daniel
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by mike-zim »

dcorbe wrote: Since nobody is going to drop the hammer on El, I suppose the next best lynch target at this point is sidney. I'd like to get a discussion going on a possible sidney wagon.

-Daniel
May i ask why it needs to be a wagon? People should make up their own minds. and comtrary to popular belief i am not just following when i voted for EL.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by dcorbe »

mike-zim wrote:
dcorbe wrote: Since nobody is going to drop the hammer on El, I suppose the next best lynch target at this point is sidney. I'd like to get a discussion going on a possible sidney wagon.

-Daniel
May i ask why it needs to be a wagon? People should make up their own minds. and comtrary to popular belief i am not just following when i voted for EL.
Because without a wagon there is no lynch? I'm just trying to get a discussion going right now, not trying to push the wagon.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by mike-zim »

Fair enough just wanted that cleared up!
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

okay seriously, we're just gonna wagon sydney with no case, sorry dcorbe you cant do that, if you want MY vote you need to lay it out. make a case, not just say, this one wont work lets try that.

It makes you look scummy.

FoS dcorbe

and mike you'd do well not to be so easily led by him.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
sideney
sideney
Goon
sideney
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Post by sideney »

dcorbe wrote:
mike-zim wrote:

-Daniel
Because without a wagon there is no lynch? I'm just trying to get a discussion going right now, not trying to push the wagon.

You are not pushing a wagon? One page ago you seems pretty sure of EL's guilty, and now without explanation you are trying to drive a lynch over me? I can be less smart than you, but i don't understand this change of path. Or probably is because i agree with TSN of your rolefishing and you are thinking that because i'm more lurker of TSN i can be a more easy lynch?
Show
As Town 2/3 Lose with 1/2 nk and 1/2 lynched.
As Scum 1/3 Win but 1/1 Lynch
As doc 1 time.
As cop 1 time.
I'm a fucking noob!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 am

Post by dcorbe »

sideney wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
mike-zim wrote:

-Daniel

You are not pushing a wagon? One page ago you seems pretty sure of EL's guilty, and now without explanation you are trying to drive a lynch over me? I can be less smart than you, but i don't understand this change of path. Or probably is because i agree with TSN of your rolefishing and you are thinking that because i'm more lurker of TSN i can be a more easy lynch?
I'm not abandoning the El wagon, the rest of the town is. You seem like an excellent lynch target because you A) lurk a lot and B) when you do post it's usually to agree with someone and jump on a wagon.
sideney
sideney
Goon
sideney
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 am

Post by sideney »

dcorbe wrote:
sideney wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
mike-zim wrote:

-Daniel

I'm not abandoning the El wagon, the rest of the town is. You seem like an excellent lynch target because you A) lurk a lot and B) when you do post it's usually to agree with someone and jump on a wagon.

Are you misreading the reality? For now i have only expressed my suspicion on a scumpair of EL and TSN. But i feel a more strong suspicion for your rolefishing. Probably i'm the only one that isn't jumped in a wagon.
Show
As Town 2/3 Lose with 1/2 nk and 1/2 lynched.
As Scum 1/3 Win but 1/1 Lynch
As doc 1 time.
As cop 1 time.
I'm a fucking noob!
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:09 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

dcorbe wrote: I'm not abandoning the El wagon, the rest of the town is. You seem like an excellent lynch target because you A) lurk a lot and B) when you do post it's usually to agree with someone and jump on a wagon.
I really don't see that as true. Sideney was all by himself attacking me for a while. He has kind of been lurking, but he's been doing better since prodded.

Dcorbe has: Argued for claims which are anti-town.
Put el at L-1 while simultaneously trying to pass the blame for the wagon to others
Tried to lead a new wagon when the el one failed on sideney

Can we lynch him?
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Iron Man »

Vote:dcorbe

For reasons already stated. The more and more I read, the more I get the feeling that dcorbe is scum.
I'm back.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:07 am

Post by mike-zim »

Iron Man wrote:I'm also going to
FoS: dcorbe
on the grounds for an insistancy for a role claim.
i take you mean this? I find it very opportunistic that you vote dcorbe straight after someone else has started to ask questions about their "scummyness".

I wonder are you taking the oppertunity to vote and then disappear again (as if i can talk lol). Very suspicious
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Iron Man »

mike-zim wrote:
Iron Man wrote:I'm also going to
FoS: dcorbe
on the grounds for an insistancy for a role claim.
i take you mean this? I find it very opportunistic that you vote dcorbe straight after someone else has started to ask questions about their "scummyness".

I wonder are you taking the oppertunity to vote and then disappear again (as if i can talk lol). Very suspicious
Yes, that is what I mean. Also because of other arguments other people have already made.

Opprotunistic, maybe, but who isnt? Suspicious? Depends on your point of view.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Mokina »

FoS: Iron Man
for opportunism. I'm still reviewing his posting record, but I'm very worried about this one.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:00 am

Post by dcorbe »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
dcorbe wrote: I'm not abandoning the El wagon, the rest of the town is. You seem like an excellent lynch target because you A) lurk a lot and B) when you do post it's usually to agree with someone and jump on a wagon.
I really don't see that as true. Sideney was all by himself attacking me for a while. He has kind of been lurking, but he's been doing better since prodded.

Dcorbe has: Argued for claims which are anti-town.
Put el at L-1 while simultaneously trying to pass the blame for the wagon to others
Tried to lead a new wagon when the el one failed on sideney

Can we lynch him?
You've been pushing to have me lynched for several pages now and you've been waiting for the opportunity to capitalize.

I don't mind burning for the town, so I'll claim now:
Claim: Townie

So go ahead and lynch me! And when you do, you and your scum buddy El will be exposed for who you are.
Result: Victory Town
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Dcorbe, that sounds like nothing more than a rant to scare away those on your wagon for fear that we'll be lynched tomorrow if you come up town.

I am fairly certain you are scum, but (entertaining the idea that I am wrong) if you do come up town, I will be clean of conscience knowing that you were of little help to the town and that I had many reasons which are clearly outlined earlier in the thread for your lynch.

The point is, this sounds like an emotional attack to play on our fear, saying that those on your bandwagon will get lynched in the following day to scare the votes off of you (read: to save your ass today). This seems like a scum move to me, I do not believe your claim.
Confirm Vote: dcorbe
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by dcorbe »

"Clear Conscience" or not, my lynch is going to confirm your scum alliance with TSN. I'm not trying to scare the town away from my wagon, I welcome the wagon. I'm singling you and TSN out specifically.

I hope when I go the rest of the town will have the foresight to roll the two of you straight up to the gallows, scum.

-Daniel
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

If I were to compare dcorbe and ED, I just think Dcorbe is more suspicious. I think EL is pro-town and has been ganged up on by people in my belief.

I have to read Darla's posts over again but she just really seem to spearhead EL's lynch and if EL does in fact turn up scum, it really proves her innocence to me. Something just doesn't seem right but I like to see dcorbe's flip.

Plus the way that dcorbe is talking right now, claiming and all this jazz, it really is scum lingo as they are about to get lynch. maybe it's just me reading too deep into it and what I've been used to.

unvote, vote dcorbe
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Mmph.

Dcorbe, you have made yourself look VERY scummy.

I am considering switching my vote to you, I really am. I will wait a little bit more to see, though.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by dcorbe »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Mmph.

Dcorbe, you have made yourself look VERY scummy.

I am considering switching my vote to you, I really am. I will wait a little bit more to see, though.
Go ahead, pile on the wagon dude, It's the only thing at this point which is going to add any sort of legitimacy to my arguments.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by dcorbe »

We're almost 17 pages into day 1 and we still don't have a clear lynch target. I'm certainly not a fan of a quick lynch by any means but this town suffers from ADHD, so if I have to hang myself out to dry to prove a point, at least I'll be doing my part to ensure a town victory.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ok seriously dcorbe,

No clear lynch target? EL has been at L-1 twice now, thats pretty clear.

Your little tirade has me rereading over your posts with a new suspicion, I was believing at first you were just newbie, and it could be the case still, but you are most certainly starting to look more scummy than EL who is still on my scumdar, but I don't see how you being lynched even if you come up town

"PROVES!" TSN & EL as scum, seriously, theres no logic in that.

Your hostility to those who vote you also is another scum tell.

You're starting to panic, and panic will reveal a lot.

I may also vote you, even willing to hammer if you get that far, for now I'd like to see some more reactions to your recent actions.
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by dcorbe »

It proves my case against TSN and EL because they're pushing my wagon the hardest.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

it proves nothing. Honestly.

By that logic I would be scum if EL came up town because I was pushing his wagon.

People push because they have a reason to think they are scum. Its the people who push without a reason who tend to be scum. Which you have done btw.

Not saying I'm convinced you're scummy, but you have some serious crap-logic issues.
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:it proves nothing. Honestly.

By that logic I would be scum if EL came up town because I was pushing his wagon.

People push because they have a reason to think they are scum. Its the people who push without a reason who tend to be scum. Which you have done btw.

Not saying I'm convinced you're scummy, but you have some serious crap-logic issues.
What about TSN? As soon as he replaced into the game he started calling for my wagon. Has anyone called him on his pushing for no reason? He says things like:
TheSweatPantsNinja wrote: Things I want:

I want sideney, mike-zim, lowell, and iron man to start participating.

And I want dcorbe dead.

That is all.
anyone call him on that?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”