Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Matt_S »

Sethaniel wrote:are you voting me/Qman due to inactivity, or is there another reason?
The inactivity's a part of it, especially since he said he was waiting for a replacement and didn't show up even afterwards. Another part was how Qman just threw massive's accusations aside by simply saying that he "doesn't play that way". However, looking back at the way Shamrock disappeared in a blaze of OMGUS, he does seem like a better vote.
Unvote, Vote Shamrock
. Of course, massive's vig hunting does put him as a close contender, followed kind of close by you. However, the Imat/Shamrock case seems to rely less on the unknown alignment of others.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Sethaniel »

What the heck was going on with Imat and Shamrock? They're the same person, but Imat builds a case against Shamrock?
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Matt_S »

Sethaniel wrote:What the heck was going on with Imat and Shamrock? They're the same person, but Imat builds a case against Shamrock?
There was some confusion at first about who replaced who.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Wow.
Shamrock wrote: I'm not sure how you expect me to respond to a vote with no case behind it.
This after he had posted a lengthy case explaining why he thought Imat was scum? (one that made some decent points, at that.)

If I'd come in and argued that Qman was scummy, I'd at least
try
to refute my own arguments.

Shamrock and massive look like scum to me. I don't want to put Sham at L-1 though, since it looks like we're still waiting for a few people to check in?
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 am

Post by massive »

Well of COURSE my case against "Qman" is going to look suspicious to you ... because YOU ARE "Qman".

Qman didn't get defensive about just the mass nameclaim -- he got defensive about ANY discussion of the previous theming.

There's no "pointing out" of any arguments between when I say "Qman is a killer" [361] and when I say "Qman is Mafia" [362] -- mostly because there's no POSTS between when I say "Qman is a killer" and "Qman is Mafia."

And don't call me scummy because I believe a vig should be held to a higher degree of responsibility than the town seemingly approves of.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Matt_S »

massive wrote:And don't call me scummy because I believe a vig should be held to a higher degree of responsibility than the town seemingly approves of.
I'm calling you scummy because you believe that pointing out who you think is the vig is a good idea.
Show

(2) think very hard;
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

Mod:
has Khelvaster picked up the prod yet? Are you looking for a replacement for him still?

Hi guys. I was absent for a while. (ha 2 days) My post on 507 is why I believe Shamrock is the scummiest. It appears like a majority of town (I could be very wrong) feels okay with lynching him. Is this the case?

I personally don't think I need a replacement for Shamrock to lynch him. My suspicions were based on Imat, and Shamrock really didn't do anything to alleviate them. I mean, shamrock even
agrees
that Imat is scummy! It's too suspicious how Imat tried protecting Coolbot. Anyway, I'm writing this so that everyone knows*:
Confirm Vote: Shamrock

Sethaniel: what do you think of Shamrock/Imat? You're saying stuff about him but not making your stance clear. Do you think he is scummy?
Also, hello! I exist too**.
What is your stance on directing or not directing the vig?

I really don't like how Massive is become scummier than Shamrock just because he's been active. I've made my oppinion on the lynch of the day pretty clear in this post. I still think Imat acted scummier than Massive. (though I
do
have Massive marked as "scummy" in my notes).

*also one thing I did wrong my last game was that my suspicions were all over the place. I'm trying to be more direct this game.
**this was a joke. I'm guessing you have reasons from refraining talking about me. Don't feel obligated to. (Note to self: pro)
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by ting =) »

Heya, I'm preparing for my flight tonight, so I can't really post much now.

I think we should wait for replacements before lynching though. It wouldn't be fair.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by Talitha »

Vote Count

Shamrock's replacement (3)
- BridgesAndBaloons, ting =), Matt_S
Sethaniel(1)
- massive
massive (1)
- destructor

Not voting:
Khelvaster, Sethanial, Shamrock's replacement

8 alive means 5 votes to lynch.

I think I have a replacement for Shamrock, but I'm just waiting for confirmation. Still working on a replacement for Khelvaster who has not picked up the prod. (I'm replacing players in order of who has posted least recently.)
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Dear replacement for Shamrock,

Thanks for replacing into the game.
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Guardian »

Hey. I'm replacing for Shamrock.

I *might* only be here until June 15, when I go on vacation, but I might have access then so who knows. I see that there are a few votes on me and threats to vote me.

I'll re-read in the next hour or so to find out why, if anyone is online and has any specific questions or suggestions for me let me know.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Talitha »

Guardian replaces Shamrock - effective immediately.

I also have a replacement lined up for Khelvaster. We'll have a full crew very shortly.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Guardian »

On page 19 in my re-read I am super duper confused -- it says B&B replaced IMat, whereas Shamrock replaced Mert.

The opening post says B&B replaced Mert, whereas Shamrock replaced Imat?

So which character string am I replacing, GSGold's or Zyrconium's?

PM-ing the mod to find out, and continuing re-reading....
Do not lynch me.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Page 19 is wrong. I replaced Mert and crap.

You are replacing Imat. Bad luck, considering how scummy Imat was.
Signature:
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Guardian »

Oh... Reading on down the page it is explained. Continuing re-reading :P.
Do not lynch me.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 3:37 pm

EEBWOP when I sand and crap I meant all the other people that Mert replaced (GSgold and petunho)
Signature:
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Guardian »

Okay, so I've finished reading.

Don't want to read defense & my descriptions of all the players? Then scroll to the bottom, my suspicions are summarized at the end
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Page 19 is wrong. I replaced Mert and crap.

You are replacing Imat. Bad luck, considering how scummy Imat was.
I disagree with that, pretty strongly.

I think Shamrock's leaving is easily explained and very justified -- the mod told him who he was replacing incorrectly, so he spent the huge amount of time and effort it takes to read a 20 page thread and try and figure out who the scum are, *with incorrect knowledge* -- he thought Mert was himself, confirmed town to him, not Imat.

So, he makes this huge case on Imat, and then the mod announces that "oh shit, actually, YOU are Imat". I'd have been pretty pissed and responded in a OMGUSy way had that happened to me; my whole read on the game being wrong and tainted by the mod's error.

The substantive points on Imat.... I am not the most careful reader when I read games.... but honestly what are they, so that I might refute them? Shamrock's case seemed pretty wrong in a few places.

The other concise/concentrated explanation of suspicion of Imat/shamrock that I could find came from B&B's game summary post, from which I see two main points.

Imat is supposedly linked to Coolbot? I can totally see a townie writing that exactly how he wrote that, that seems like an off read to me.

The other major point, that Imat pushed a bad case on Matt_S... well I agree, strongly. I think this is indicative of Imat being dumb, not being scum, and I didn't see in this post or from anyone who made a case that strongly implied that Imat was anything but stupid. Lots of people have been wrongly suspicious of Matt_S in this game (imo, and I am pretty sure Matt_S is town), not sure why Imat specifically is suspicious here.

If there's more on Imat you'd like me to try to address, I'm all ears.

Any votes or suspicion of me because of Shamrock's leaving I don't think is very warranted at all.

Imagine this situation: You offer to replace in a mafia game to help the site out of the goodness of your heart, and are told you are replacing player X and are town. You read the whole game, and after putting a lot of thought into it, decide that player Y is the most likely scum, and decide to make a long detailed case on player Y.

Then the mod tells you you were actually replacing player Y, not player X. Your whole read on the game is messed up, as you thought player X was you, and confirmed as town in your read, and now in fact player Y is you, and confirmed as town in your read.... and you've just made a huge case about how we should be lynching player Y.

That's exactly what happened to Shamrock, and I'm really disappointed in shakaa for letting that happen to a player. I totally excuse Shamrock's subsequent replacing out considering what happened to him. If I just made a case on player Y, I would be totally flummoxed as to how to go back and refute my own arguments. Put yourself in his shoes.

Imagine you'd made a 1000+ word case on someone who you unknowingly were replacing, were then told you were replacing them, and were asked to refute the argument you just spend hours making. That's a horrible situation to be in, and I am not at all disappointed in Shamrock's decision to just quit the game at that point, that's a horrible, horrible situation that shakka let happen.

I certainly hope the wagon on me is not going to escalate because I think it is poorly founded and there are better alternatives. Now, enough of defense, time to describe my thoughts.

===

Okay, since we had an SK, we likely have one or two mafia left, a vig of some sort, and maybe one or two other power roles. Obviously, the goal is to lynch a mafioso today.

Khelvaster
is a player who attracted a lot of attention, and strong feelings both ways from me, so I'll start off with him. On the one hand, I really am suspicious of the mass name claim suggestion. I think it is clear Coolbot was told either that claiming certain role names would be OK/not countered (in Coolbot's case a non-fellowship name), or that the townie role PM had no names, or both. If he was told both, Khelvaster could have gotten a safe-claim fellowship role name. If he did get a safe-claim name, that would explain his actions, hoping to claim fellowship and clear himself. I think he's been very off in Matt_S, was wrong to ask for a name claim, and has not really helped the game much.

However, I think it is more likely that Khelvaster is a fellowship power role than scum. Until we've found another mafioso,
I will not entertain suggestions for lynching Khelvaster -- he is just too likely to actually be a power role, and forcing him to claim would be really dumb

Next,
Matt_S
. From post 15 onwards, I have had a solidly town read on Matt_S all game. Coolbot's actions towards him confirmed this even more, Coolbot didn't look at all like he was trying to distance with Matt_S, he looked like he was trying to mislynch Matt_S. Shakka's misguided removal of Matt_S's post confirms this even further, but I had a pretty strong read on Matt_S at that point.
Of all the players, Matt_S is most likely town to me. I will not entertain notions of lynching him, because we have much better options, and he is veyr likely to be just what he claimed, vanilla town

destructor
: The main thing for me with destructor was that I didn't see anything he did that was suspicious most of the game. He did lurk more than any remaining player, and that is a point against his credit, but other than that nothing I read convinced me that he was very suspcious.
I don't have a strong town read on him, but I have a complete absence of reason to think he is scum. If you want to convince me otherwise I am open to it, but barring that I will not be voting destructor.

ting =)
: I have had an on and off thought process with ting=) all game. He has made a lot of sense this game, but there is a disturbing interaction with Coolbot day one. Ting =) makes an excellent read on Coolbot day one... but the read is almost too good. He is spot on that Coolbot is scum, and for the right reasons. What really troubles me is that he unvotes and moves on when other options present themselves.
It could be seen like he was planning to bus, but when no one bought into it, he dropped it and moved on. Aside from that, though, he's been pretty spot on in his logic and reads, and seems like a townie. I am unsure about ting=), but I think that there are better targets than him, and while I am open to be convinced otherwise, right now I don't think he should be lynched.

B&B
: This role has been plagued by replacements, and thus I don't have a strong read either way on it. The most I got before B&B was from GSGold, when he voted Khelvaster 64 and unvoted in 85. It seemed like it could have been unsure townie, but could have been scum hoping for a mis-lynch then seeing the tide turning. B&B seems to be actively looking for scum and providing thoughtful analysis, but his insistence that Imat be lynched is troubling because I don't really see much to that.
I am suspicious of this role/player, but definitely not the most suspicious role/player in the game. I look forward to hearing more from B&B.

My main two suspicions:

massive
: Massive first stuck out to me in post 99, which is the scummiest post of the game (and seems to have largely gone unnoticed?) for a number of reasons. He defends khelv for pretty weak reasoning (bad buddying?), then says coolbot is a townie, in comparison to matt_S, trying to confirm coolbot, who turns out to be the scum Godfather! Then, votes matt_S, and while massive is not unique in inexplicably finding matt_S suspicious, doing so in comparison to 'coolbot-town' just smells really bad. Later he gets really annoyed that shakka won't let the town MISLYNCH matt_S, and hops onto the next easy wagon, ejlicko. The first few posts of day 2, massive is quick to mention the scum might have gotten safe claims, getting away from his assertion that coolbot is town earlier. This both shows backtracking to me and possible inside knowledge that the scum did in fact have safe claims in this game.

Massive has gone on to attack Qman with his cries falling on deaf ears, which leads right to my suspicion of Qman...

I think Massive was tied to coolbot, weakly defended khelvaster, and might have had scum-insider information about the setup. I however do not think he should be lynched today, because we should see if he might have been busing with Qman, the person I think is most likely to be scum. His attack on Qman actually really raises my estimation of him in my eyes, because if Qman shows up scum, we should really consider how likely it is that massive was actually busing, or is really just a townie, and we need to look at the above players with new eyes

Qman
: Qman I feel very strongly is scum. Most of Qman's play has been active lurking, in that he kept trying to get us to ignore the LOTR flavor stuff. For better or for worse (well, probably worse) the LOTR flavor is a BIG part of this mini normal game, and ignoring it just won't fly and doesn't help us catch scum. I think Qman wanted to ignore it because he didn't get the original scum role PM, and wanted to move on to things he could talk about safely without incriminating himself.

He easily wagons ejlicko, and most of his other posts are NOT scum hunting, but are instead defenses of people attacking him, OR posts where he basically tells people to ignore the LOTR flavor and stop scum hunting. His argument with massive seems faked too.

Sethaniel replaces in,
Sethaniel wrote:Wow.
Shamrock wrote: I'm not sure how you expect me to respond to a vote with no case behind it.
This after he had posted a lengthy case explaining why he thought Imat was scum? (one that made some decent points, at that.)

If I'd come in and argued that Qman was scummy, I'd at least
try
to refute my own arguments.

Shamrock and massive look like scum to me. I don't want to put Sham at L-1 though, since it looks like we're still waiting for a few people to check in?
This whole post reeks of scum to me. First off, like I said earlier, this isn't at all realistic. If Seth had replaced Imat instead of SHamrock replacing Imat, come in and made a 1000+ word case against Imat, and then was told that he was really replacing Imat, he'd be flipping a gasket, pissed at the mod, not calmly trying to refute his own points that 24 hours ago he thought were likely valid and then discovered that they were completely invalid because he knew for a fact Imat was town. He's placing an unrealistic and unreasonable burden on Shamrock here, and all in all Shamrock's actions are a horrible reason to find Imat scummy.

Then, he expresses intent to place SHam at -1, but wants to wait until people check in ((and he gets approval for it)). Heaven forbid he put a townie at lynch -1 and attract suspicion for it later!!

Qman actively lurked all game, strayed away from the LOTR stuff that replacing scum would have no info about and avoid like the plague, easily wagoned ejlicko, and did very very little scum hunting. Sethaniel replaces in and his replacement is categorized by a fairly uninspiring defense of Qman's lurking and a very ill conceived and suspicion attack on SHamrock

Summary:

Matt_S and Khelvaster are VERY likely townie and town power role, respectively. Should NOT be even considered for lynch today.

We probably have 2 scum and maybe 1 (or 2??? that would make 4 if Khelv is a power role...) power roles among {destructor, ting =), B&R, massive, and Sethaniel}. Of those 5 players, I think the last three are the most suspicious, with Qman/Sethaniel being far and above the most suspicious player in the game for the reasons I outlined.

I think very strongly Sethaniel should be the lynch for today, he is by far the best candidate and most likely to be scum.

I welcome any questions you may wish for me to ask, or insights into things I might have missed.

I can't promise I'll be able to explain Imat & Shamrock's thought processes, as I'm not them & I especially don't understand why Imat thought Matt_S was suspicious or why Shamrock thought Imat was suspicious, but depending on the question I might be able to try. Sorry for the huge post, but well, what do you expect with a 24 page thread :P.

vote: Sethaniel
Do not lynch me.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Hello Guardian.

Damn, why do you have to be so logical? Anyways, other than Imat's poor case against me, and the poor timing of it, there was a comment he made I believe, basically saying that Coolbot was so protown, and he'd be angry if Coolbot turned up scum(this occurred shortly after he said Coolbot was shady). He also made a case for me being scum by stopping a nameclaim, admitted that the same case applied to Coolbot, and then said that he was convinced that Coolbot wasn't scum.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Guardian »

I understand what you just wrote, but am unsure how you want me to respond.

Can you phrase a specific question?

I have a first inclination of how to respond even if you can't, but if you could give me some direction that would be great.

Also, what do you think of my thoughts on the other players, particularly Sethaniel?
Do not lynch me.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Guardian wrote:I understand what you just wrote, but am unsure how you want me to respond.

Can you phrase a specific question?

I have a first inclination of how to respond even if you can't, but if you could give me some direction that would be great.

Also, what do you think of my thoughts on the other players, particularly Sethaniel?
I can't think of anything questions.

You make good points on everyone else, but I think there's a lot going against you.
Show

(2) think very hard;
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 6:00 pm

@Guardian You seemed to focus a lot on the whole replacement thing (to which you made a great defense of) while ignoring the rest of the evidence against you. Look at post 507, thanks.
Guardian wrote:I will not entertain suggestions for lynching Khelvaster -- he is just too likely to actually be a power role, and forcing him to claim would be really dumb.
Please think about this some more.
I think Qman wanted to ignore it because he didn't get the original scum role PM, and wanted to move on to things he could talk about safely without incriminating himself.
Is this a slip up? How do you know that he didn't get the original PM? Did I forget something.
Signature:
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by Guardian »

I'm too tired to go through and respond comprehensively right now, but I will address one point B&B made.
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
I think Qman wanted to ignore it because he didn't get the original scum role PM, and wanted to move on to things he could talk about safely without incriminating himself.
Is this a slip up? How do you know that he didn't get the original PM? Did I forget something.
Nah -- I didn't get a LOTR themed version of the role I received, and considering that we know basically the formatting of the townie role PM, and are fairly sure the power roles had role names, whether I am a townie or a power role, I can be fairly sure that my role PM is *NOT* the original role PM that Zyrconium got.

I think it would be hugely unfair, arbitrary, and against the spirit of what shakaa/MeMe said they were doing by stripping the LOTR influence from the game to give mafia replacements a copy of the original role PM and not town replacements.

In addition, for any further replacements, Talitha is a replacement mod, and shakaa just disappeared it seems, so I doubt Talitha even *has* all the original role PMs.

Anyways, if Qman was replacing a mafioso, I would assume he just got a role PM "you are scum with Coolbot (and X)", without any LOTR flavor.

It is late, hope that makes sense. Might be a few days before I get to respond to you two.

I hope you look closely at Sethaniel, and that no one puts me at lynch -1 before I have a chance to respond. A lynch of Imat, now me, is an easily avoidable lynch of a townsperson.
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Guardian »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
Guardian wrote:I will not entertain suggestions for lynching Khelvaster -- he is just too likely to actually be a power role, and forcing him to claim would be really dumb.
Please think about this some more.
Why? I think there are probably three scum, so if he is scum it is very likely that there is a buddy of his out there, whom we should concentrate on finding first, and then look at him once more to see if maybe it makes sense that he is scum.

If he was in a two member mafia group with coolbot, then we can afford to waste some time lynching town players; Khelvaster would then be the only scum left and we could look closely at him at endgame.

If he is really a power role of some sort, the mafia will realize that he might have a conformable claim and kill him. Lynching him before that happens would be really dumb. While he is unclaimed, he may be a doctor, and may not be. If he is a doctor, we don't want him to claim, if he isn't a doctor, maybe we have a doctor in the setup who can protect him, and the possibility of one existing creates problems for the mafia.

So, lynching him before we find another mafia, (or before endgame, if it gets to 3 players alive and no mafia have been lynched yet) would both be foolish.

What am I missing?
Do not lynch me.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Qman could have easily asked for his original pm. You assumed That is what I did when I replaced in.
You
probably won't ever get the origonal pm and it really sucks for you. (non sarcasm)
What am I missing?
I can't dwell on this any longer because you being misinformed might mean the mafia are misinformed as well* which would be a great thing for town.

*I'm not even saying you have to be mafia here. If one person is confused, there's a chance another person is confused. So, even if you're not mafia, I don't want to explain any further because doing so would help mafia more than it would help town at this point.
Signature:
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 am

Post by ting =) »

Thanks for replacing guardian.

I don't have regular internet access now - just moved country. I skimmed through guardian's posts, but don't have time for a reply now, sorry. I'll reply when I can, but in short - I still think a guardian lynch is good.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”