he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ah jesus 30 pages

i'll read and play tomorrow I pinky promise
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

can u hammer nsg
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

that certainly sounds like something I can do but just to be safe I want to at least skim the game tomorrow first
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I believed Guiltylion's claim, I just felt that Golden Paradox was better suited to choosing who the pair vigs
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 784, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 777, insomnia wrote:
In post 773, LabRat01 wrote:The ones I responded to (, , )
talk to me about it
and why did you write them if you were aware that they're bullshit?
Well, I said my posts were bs. Trying to respond to your questions regarding my bs posts would be in a way that is bs as well, and I don’t want to bs you, I like you, you’re reasonable
Yes, you did and sorry, but I don’t see the connection between your previous posts being bs and you having to bs me to explain them.
Let me change my question. It seems you’re aware that your reasoning was bad, so why exactly were you pushing it so strongly?
1- why did you push yourself into AP so hard
2- if the read wasn’t serious, why did you suggest shooting you and lynching Roster later
was it a serious post?
In post 780, insomnia wrote:I have gone past that stage where I wanted to get AP’d a long time ago.
Based on that I think it’s safe to say that it's unlikely for your posts to be reaction tests

Let’s be honest, I haven’t read even half of the game and all of my reads are likely to change later, but it’s not like I’m just suddenly gonna forget about it. As you’ve probably seen before, I want those questions answered, so even if you say it’s bullshit I’d be glad if you did it. It’s not like you lose anything anyway
1) Because I know I’m town
2) Because anything that’s not above #500 is not thought through and I don’t have the patience to wait 10 days for an in-game day. I’m always looking to speed through it. I’ll have to get used to this site’s meta and how people play.I just say whatever so people know I’m here and I’m posting. I’m looking to rush things.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 783, LabRat01 wrote:And if I understand it correctly “elaborate” means explaining why you think the way you do, or adding more details to your previous opinion…
I’m not really interested in your opinion about her recent posts tbh :/ I haven’t even gotten there yet
So you know, do it, please?
You asked about my read so I figured I'd save time since my read had changed but ok if you insist
In post 57, RuiRui wrote:I'm not a day vig
Didn't like this, to me it felt off that she was non claiming vig when the vigs were likely to claim themselves anyway. Felt like a "See, I'm helping!" vibe to it that didn't feel natural to me
In post 92, RuiRui wrote:No offense but I'd prefer if Golden Paradox directed GuiltyLion to shoot at somebody
And I didn't like this because I feel the vigs are more than capable of directing their own kills fine

Not much to the read but it was early in the game and my read has since changed, as I said
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:03 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Fricking great.
Jeez, how much did you have to do to get to 30 pages? I see pages filled up by RC and insomnia. It needs to stop. We're access pointing NSG today. I'm not sure about RC but slight scumlean. GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player. If we do shoot, I think it should be me, because you're probably more useful in this game than I am
RC, for the love of everything, please stop spamming. I don't even care if you wall, just don't have like 50 posts in a row. I'm actually thinking about supporting geriatric games after this, because I can't handle the sheer hyperposting meta on here. We don't need more comments from the same two people, we need more commentary from people who haven't posted much because of this spamposting. RC and insomnia together have over HALF THE POSTS in a 13-player game.
I will post a more thorough readslist when I get to sort through all the players who aren't RC or Insomnia.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:05 am

wait you're scumreading me? :lol:
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:10 am

I believe I am fundamentally hurting town if I do not post as much as I am because if I'm not ten times townier than everyone else I will be scumread and that doesn't help anyone. If this is a huge problem for you ask me to leave and I'll leave. But if I have done everything that I've done and you still don't townread me, I would probably have literally zero influence on town at this point if I wasn't trying so hard.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:10 am

I can't help town if town doesn't trust me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:16 am

Two of my 3 losses this year were directly caused by my having to make suboptimal plays because I wasn't townread. In the third scum attempted to use that reputation against me but it failed and paragons still won. When you call me scum despite being objectively the towniest player, that's why I do what I do. It I could get away with a lower content playstyle and holding back and waiting for good moments I would love to. I don't enjoy this. But I don't like losing easily winnable games because of my scum reputation either.

Divorce my play from my username and not a single player ever even considers the possibility that I could be scum, yet here I am sorting the game around the sole player I know 100% to be town and who is generally super good at towntelling never being considered town enough to access point.

Have a little empathy and stop being part of the problem because you and people like you are the reason I'm doing this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:19 am

When you call me a slight scumlean in a game like this you're just telling me there's no bar that I can meet where you'd townread me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 am

So, uh, yeah

Ask me to leave
Stop policy scumreading me
Or expect me to play like I do.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 am

Do you think I want this?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:31 am

I could use a hug.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:03 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sup
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:04 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what did i miss
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:04 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what did i miss
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:04 am

Hammer NSG please
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:05 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 am

I asked you to and I'm the best
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:07 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

ok yolo

VOTE: nsg
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:08 am

This could be the start of a long and beautiful friendship
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Locke113 »

well suppose GL and Paradox will have plenty of time to catch up now :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”