Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the guy that has been exclusively scum reading town (me, jibril, Flippy) We've also apparently intersected on reads. I was and still am calling Profii scum and up until recently was calling Buj scum.

Your play has been wonky and doesn't seem at all pro-town. Honestly, getting upset b/c I'm scumreading you in a game based on trying to figure out who is the scum that's lying about being not scum doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

good riddance.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1916, insomnia wrote:If RC flips town, we lynch Sasha, agreed, BuJ?
What's the reasoning on this? I haven't interacted with him much, I don't see any association right now.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:47 am

Post by insomnia »

It isn’t tied to association, we can’t come to a consensus so we made a deal. I follow his reads and if rc flips town, he follows mine.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:58 am

Post by BuJaber »

I didn't agree to that but whatever makes you vote RC
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:00 am

Post by BuJaber »

A deal that makes sense would be if you said let's lynch profii today and if he's town lynch sasha. Since that's the guy we disagree on wrt his comments about sasha

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:02 am

Post by BuJaber »

I'm really curious about your main / other alts now. Because I didn't recognize neither flap nor insomnia but you seem to know me.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you think RCE is scum so why do you care if we lynch him over profii?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1927, insomnia wrote:It isn’t tied to association, we can’t come to a consensus so we made a deal. I follow his reads and if rc flips town, he follows mine.
Ok thanks, This happens because you townnread each other, right?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:30 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1928, BuJaber wrote:I didn't agree to that but whatever makes you vote RC
Of course you don’t, why would you bus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's already voting RC...

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:34 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1934, Nero Cain wrote:he's already voting RC...
I’m speaking from a scenario where BuJ wants RCE mislynched and I said if he flips town, sasha is getting lynched and he said “no”. I had them both as scum reads, BuJ doesn’t agree to lynching sasha if RC flips town, so BuJ doesn’t want to bus scum sasha, I wasn’t talking about him bussing RC
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:36 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1932, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1927, insomnia wrote:It isn’t tied to association, we can’t come to a consensus so we made a deal. I follow his reads and if rc flips town, he follows mine.
Ok thanks, This happens because you townnread each other, right?
Yup, and given that town never follows my reads I have to resort to short-term deals and buy townies into voting scum which I find weird
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

6-69 are troll/fluff posts

rando vote

buddies Vedith

unnecessary WIFOM

I still maintain that , and look/ed like posts meant to circumvent a Joges town read.

103-257 tunneling flipped town Jibril, a seemingly useless Creature question. Credit where credit is due but a p decent read/analysis on Flippy. Although I guess it doesn't matter much b/c he later says he'll flip him.

OMGUS scum reads Nero

deflect

nothing else seems useful until where he starts pushing a one of eyes or Stanley is scum. For those at home he's now pushing not one but two confirmed town (jibril and Stan)

is just funny in hindsight b/c when I accused RC of bussing Profii he threw a fit.

more OMGUS

RCE is going to claim that I'm cherry picking or whatnot but none of his d2 stuff seemed that important. He kinda puts together some groups of players and argues that there's scum in said groups.

is funny that he's claiming that other scum read him b/c I do.

I honestly don't feel like anything else is useful or impactful.

Maybe is just angry scum that's trying to rile me up b/c a town him that tunneled town for the first two days can go fuck himself. Besides, even if I'm wrong, his play was bad enough that he's getting lynched by the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1914, RCEnigma wrote:I'd Lynch any of Sasha, Bujaber, eyes, overkill, Profii. No particular order.
it's hard to keep track of his reads. I think he said a few little things about Buj when Buj was pushing his "one of Nero or RCE are scum" but I don't remember seeing much about him or Sasha. They both kinda don't really pick up until Flappy/Insomnia start scumreading them. Though he did vaguely push an eyes/Buj team. I guess that it is a bit interesting that he was pushing a "scum is voting me" but didn't include Buj who was voting him. and he was all "oh I didn't include Bujaber 'cause only an eyes/Bujaber team makes sense and I don't think eyes is scum." or something like that. Lemme go quote grab.

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:39 am

Post by insomnia »

If you’re talking about sasha in this reply and you can post the posts (oof) , I think vig (if we have one) should shoot Sasha without any regrets
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1170, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1148, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1138, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not sure if I can be more clear about who I'm scumreading.
You could use your vote. Also, Buj is pushing you so why isn't in your group of "OMG scum is pushing me!"?
He's just being a sheep. Idk he tried to push the idea one scum has to be between us. Maybe people need me flipped to sort you. Idc either way.
like...Buj/RCE team?

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 am

Post by insomnia »

RCE doesn’t flip scum, there’s no rce team going on
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how can town be this bad?

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 am

Post by insomnia »

I’m voting him so we can rely on my reads and I’m hoping you will be a man of honour and respect our deal
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:47 am

Post by insomnia »

His day 1 ISO where you claim that’s where you scum hunt the easiest shows signs of town and not a single sign of scum
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:48 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1942, Nero Cain wrote:how can town be this bad?
How is he bad, what did he do to be bad?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not what I said, I said d1 was the best day to scum hunt.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1940, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1170, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1148, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1138, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not sure if I can be more clear about who I'm scumreading.
You could use your vote. Also, Buj is pushing you so why isn't in your group of "OMG scum is pushing me!"?
He's just being a sheep. Idk he tried to push the idea one scum has to be between us. Maybe people need me flipped to sort you. Idc either way.
like...Buj/RCE team?
If we were scum together he would have pushed me harder to make it believable. I wouldn't stand for a one-way bus.

"
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Claiming VT for F all reason, tunnel town.

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1941, insomnia wrote:RCE doesn’t flip scum, there’s no rce team going on
Why are you voting him then?

"
"- Pine

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”