mini #585 - A Tempest Has Formed (Over), Thanks Patrick!!

Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

Mellowed Man wrote: Same to others who have decided let's vote Coheed because he lurks like crazy.
Did you read his vote on cream?
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Matt_S »

I'm just glad Coheed's playing the game now.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 am

Post by populartajo »

Skruffs wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Coheed

Either Coheed or popular is the vote for the day, neither of these playeres are really going out there and stating their observations. Let's just do this.
Wow. Almost 20 pages and you can only make a case about people not stating their observations. Im dissapointed, Skruffs.
What about Elias?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Is this game going anywhere? All votes are even at 2....
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

populartajo wrote:
Skruffs wrote:

Either Coheed or popular is the vote for the day, neither of these playeres are really going out there and stating their observations. Let's just do this.
Wow. Almost 20 pages and you can only make a case about people not stating their observations. Im dissapointed, Skruffs.
What about Elias?
Are you serious?
Not only are you asking other people for their opinions, you are also, apparently, not reading the thread.

I've made my opinions clear about everyone that I *have* an opinion on. You and Coheed are being the LEAST helpful, directly OR indirectly. You have no right ot be disappointed because my cases have all been made, you were just too busy trolling for opinions to actually read, respond, and contribute in regards to them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:23 am

Post by populartajo »

Skrufs wrote:'ve made my opinions clear about everyone that I *have* an opinion on. You and Coheed are being the LEAST helpful, directly OR indirectly. You have no right ot be disappointed because my cases have all been made, you were just too busy trolling for opinions to actually read, respond, and contribute in regards to them.
Oh yes, that definitely makes me scum.
Bah, Skruffs. Accept your post was a lazy attempt to bring suspicions to me and Coheed. I have no idea why would you do that. Read the thread. Read my posts. All that I had to say was already said.
If not being helpful its your reason for voting, then why dont you have nothing to comment about Elias or the people that actually post but dont add anything to the game, then?
Let me do a reread to find out if its even worthy to vote for you.
Call me Tajo.
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

populartajo wrote: Bah, Skruffs. Accept your post was a lazy attempt to bring suspicions to me and Coheed. I have no idea why would you do that. Read the thread. Read my posts. All that I had to say was already said.
Hypocritical much?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am

Post by populartajo »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:
populartajo wrote: Bah, Skruffs. Accept your post was a lazy attempt to bring suspicions to me and Coheed. I have no idea why would you do that. Read the thread. Read my posts. All that I had to say was already said.
Hypocritical much?
?
Call me Tajo.
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

@Tajo
Basically, in a lot of your recent posts you have been iterating "why do you suspect this" and "who do you think is scummy" even though the answers are often only a few posts back (most notably how you asked Gaspode what his case was even though he summed it up only a few posts back).

Not saying its really scummy, but its worth noting.

@Skruffs
I am a bit confused about your recent comments.

A few pages back, you were insistent on a Cream, Matt_S, and Alvinz scum group (or something like that).
1. Are those three acting any more townish?
2. Does tajo's and coheed's recent play appear so scummy that those two jumped over the previous three?
3. The town does not seem to wish to lynch any of the previously mentioned three, even though you want to, so you switched your suspicions onto someone who might be lynched? (Not likely but I have seen people switch their attention to someone else because their original target wasn't going to be lynched anytime soon)
4. Any combination of the above three reasons?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by populartajo »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:@Tajo
Basically, in a lot of your recent posts you have been iterating "why do you suspect this" and "who do you think is scummy" even though the answers are often only a few posts back (most notably how you asked Gaspode what his case was even though he summed it up only a few posts back).

Not saying its really scummy, but its worth noting.

@Skruffs
I am a bit confused about your recent comments.

A few pages back, you were insistent on a Cream, Matt_S, and Alvinz scum group (or something like that).
1. Are those three acting any more townish?
2. Does tajo's and coheed's recent play appear so scummy that those two jumped over the previous three?
3. The town does not seem to wish to lynch any of the previously mentioned three, even though you want to, so you switched your suspicions onto someone who might be lynched? (Not likely but I have seen people switch their attention to someone else because their original target wasn't going to be lynched anytime soon)
4. Any combination of the above three reasons?
Evilgorrilaz, is it so hard to make these kind of posts more frequently?
Thats the thing that bothers me about Skruffs. He has voted for me because Im not being HELPFUL. When I asked people (twice) for their top suspects was a way to gain conversation and possible information of people not talking or active lurking. I dont know whats so wrong with that.
His vote bothers me. I dont know if it means he's scum having problems deciding a good target or just a bored townie.
Skruffs, why do I deserve a vote?
Call me Tajo.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

But POpulartajo, you could have figured out who people's suspects were by READING THe thread, and you could have been even more helpful by saying who YOUR Suspects were. You did neither, and your form of 'stimulating conversation', only stimulateds conversations between OTHER players, without yourself being included.

You were not including yourself in the people who you wanted to 'gain conversation' with, which is a 'fly beneath the radar' tactic.

I *am* A bored townie. I was pretty sure that my top three were cream, matt, and alvins, but alvins is the only one that more than one player is interested in,a dn the day is going on long enough that players are startign to lose interest. Me sayign tha tPop. or CC had to be lynched today and now was to restart the game, to get rid of applayer that is negatively contributing (IE trying to get the town to carry them) and get hte game on.

That neither of htem were on a scum list that I made earlier? WHat do you really want ot say about that, that I Was suspicious of those three and so I don't have the right ot change my opinion of other players? Wouldn't that be great for players like PopTajo who are trying to find out exactly who everyone is suspicious of before he starts saying anything about anyone?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:50 am

Post by populartajo »

Skruffs you need to get glasses because I did say who my top suspects were. I dont know where did you get the idea of flying beneath the radar.
Read, we're pretty desorganized. This only benefits scum. We should concentrate in one suspicious case (like Cream's or Mellowed's or [insert your top suspect here] to gain conversation or we're not going anywhere, like the last 2-3 pages.
If you want my opinion, I still think Cream is a healthy lynch. You can read my case about him some posts of mine ago. Mellowed is the next one. Ditto. Gaspode is also worrying me. He has been against Alvinz all the game. And finally it still bothers me why Skruffs thinks I deserve a vote.
Just wondering Skruffs, can you tell me who Elias top suspects are?
Call me Tajo.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 am

Post by iamausername »

Either Coheed is scum or I got some scum following me onto his wagon.
Mellowed Man wrote:
Skruffs wrote:

Looks like you're giving up on making a case on someone you ACTUALLY appear to think is scum.

=/

Same to others who have decided let's vote Coheed because he lurks like crazy. Then, he comes up townie, what next? I'm not buying it yet.
Mellowed is probably either pro-town or Coheed's buddy.
CoheedCambria09 wrote:I just went back and read my posts, and found who I had thought to be most suspicious, and then read their posts, and that person was Cream.
I just went back and read your posts and you mentioned Cream once up to this point, saying alvinz had good points against him, but you'd wait for Cream to respond. Evilgorrilaz, on the other hand, was mentioned as suspicious in ten posts, including two votes. Please explain this discrepancy.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote populartajo

I'll be okay with his lynch. Sounds good to me, better than any other cases, and when someone makes plays like that in this game, there's no way we can let him get back into the game.

More votes on him, please.
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

@iam- Its not a discrepency. Yes I had been suspicious of Evilz but it was mostly gut feeling, I know that those dont hold up well in this game. Cream was the last person I had said I was suspicious of, so I decided to follow up on that lead. One of my last posts shows what I found when I read through and so I voted for him. Does that cover that?

To the people who think I'm scum, I'm not. Mellowed must be pro-town because we arnt scum buddies, or atleast I know I'm not scum.

I'll be fine with a tajo lynch, but I just want to see what else comes from these votes being placed on him.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by iamausername »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Cream was the last person I had said I was suspicious of
This is also not true, quite a few of your posts claiming suspicions of evilgorrilaz came after your post on Cream.
I'll be fine with a tajo lynch
Why?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mellowed Man wrote:
unvote, vote populartajo

I'll be okay with his lynch. Sounds good to me, better than any other cases, and when someone makes plays like that in this game, there's no way we can let him get back into the game.

More votes on him, please.
Oh you are still angry. Take it easy, MM. :wink:
Seriously can you and Coheed explain me why am I a good lynch? Whats the "OMG he's scum" thing Ive done?
Also, Coheed's last post doesnt sound good to me. He's fine with my lynch . Why?
FoS : Coheed.
Call me Tajo.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Only reason is I want this game to move on, this has been one long long long day, thats why I'm fine with it
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

CoheedCambria09 wrote: To the people who think I'm scum, I'm not. Mellowed must be pro-town because we arnt scum buddies, or atleast I know I'm not scum.
Wow. You basically claim mellowed is pro-town, but then say you don't know he is protown? How does that logic work?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Iamausername: You slipped a vote on Coheed earlier, but I'm not sure as to why? and now youa re saying that someone else is either town OR coheed's buddy, which infers you are still sure coheed is scum.

Coheed:

"To the people who think I'm scum, I'm not. Mellowed must be pro-town because we arnt scum buddies, or atleast I know I'm not scum."

If someone must be town BECAUSE he isn't scum buddies with you, doesn't that make YOU scum?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:56 am

Post by iamausername »

Skruffs wrote:Iamausername: You slipped a vote on Coheed earlier, but I'm not sure as to why?
I've been saying for a long time that I don't think he's been contributing at all, and there's also the fact that he made this post [emphasis mine]:
CoheedCambria09 wrote:Agreed about Jeep's tells, over half of them are not even finished,
though they can be helpful for finding
Cop, Doc, or
Scum there isnt much else there.
That, and the fact that Mellowed has been looking more pro-town to me lately, was my initial reason for switching my vote to Coheed.

Since then, my suspicions have been further increased by his claiming that Cream has always been the person he's been most suspicious of, when there's a lot of evidence in his earlier posts that suggests that this isn't the case, and now his "I'll go along with a populartajo lynch" post.

Basically, I think he's been going along with whatever townie wagons are popular - evilgorrilaz was the biggest wagon early in the day, when that fizzled out, we got this:
CoheedCambria09 wrote:there really is no reason anymore, therfore
unvote
Then, at a stage when Cream had two votes and a few other players finding him suspicious, Coheed decided to go along with that and suggest that he'd been thinking that way all along. Now populartajo gets two votes, and suddenly Coheed wants to lynch him too!

Skruffs wrote:and now youa re saying that someone else is either town OR coheed's buddy, which infers you are still sure coheed is scum.
It infers that if we lynch Coheed and he turns up town, I think Mellowed is town too. Nothing else.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Matt_S »

Coheed's doing a very bad job of scumhunting. I also don't really see where the populartajo case came from. Would a no lynch be a good idea in this situation?
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

Matt_S wrote: Coheed's doing a very bad job of scumhunting. I also don't really see where the populartajo case came from. Would a no lynch be a good idea in this situation?
No. Maybe on a later date, but not on day 1. No matter who we end up lynching, we need the information from the lynch on day 1.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Matt_S wrote:Coheed's doing a very bad job of scumhunting. I also don't really see where the populartajo case came from. Would a no lynch be a good idea in this situation?
Don't you mean he's "not" scumhunting? How would you know if he's doing a bad job at it or not?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”