Mini 573 - Darkstalkers Mafia - Game over!

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:39 am

Post by springlullaby »

Hello :)

Vote: ooba

PS: I love Darkstalkers, love it love it!! <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Random stage is for spotting the guy with the lame jokes and voting him/her off.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

RossWilliam wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Random stage is for spotting the guy with the lame jokes and voting him/her off.
i.e. springlullaby
Well played good sir ;)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 am

Post by springlullaby »

Through the question is not addressed to me, and I'm certainly interested in Sir Tornado's answer, I think your meta is drivel (what a nice word).

Change of gaming style is a null tell, and I don't see how that particular little speech would benefit a scum anyhow. However, what I find more interesting is your bringing up your 'meta' at every turn. Your meta here looks to me as a fine way to appears to be doing your homework, while in fact what you evidenced is inconsequential at the very best.

Unvote, vote: Drunken Piper

I think that the discussion on random voting is drivel also. Bias behind random votes are too hard to divine and too easy to disguise whether from town or scum to be important. What matters is the throwing of accusations, bandwagons etc. That said I also can understand that it's a nice place to start a discussion.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 am

Post by springlullaby »

Seems I got ninja'd too.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:42 am

Post by springlullaby »

Drunken Piper wrote:
springlullaby wrote:Through the question is not addressed to me, and I'm certainly interested in Sir Tornado's answer, I think your meta is drivel (what a nice word).

Change of gaming style is a null tell, and I don't see how that particular little speech would benefit a scum anyhow. However, what I find more interesting is your bringing up your 'meta' at every turn. Your meta here looks to me as a fine way to appears to be doing your homework, while in fact what you evidenced is inconsequential at the very best.

I think that the discussion on random voting is drivel also. Bias behind random votes are too hard to divine and too easy to disguise whether from town or scum to be important. What matters is the throwing of accusations, bandwagons etc. That said I also can understand that it's a nice place to start a discussion.
he says he does not like random votes and day 1 posting is a shame,
but posts like mad day 1 and random votes in another game?

this does not bother you!
this does not bother you?

he basically says he will not chat (much) this day.
but you feel like his lurker attitude is A ok?

so I have your vote for actually be Hands On and trying to scum hunt.
but you have no problem with his lurking stunt?

Interesting to me,
noting this link, I be.

I am not faking a PR,
check out my other games and you will find them on par.
I have no problem with his post because I don't see how a post like his could benefit scum. And lurking is annoying but it doesn't automatically means scum.

I did no vote you for being 'hands on' (whatever that means) or trying to scum hunt, but because the way you brought up multiple times the fact that you did a 'meta' doesn't feel right to me.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

What Ranger said is that he would skip the random stage and post as he sees fit. For all intent and purpose other people did exactly the same, the only difference being that they did not announce it - I do not feel that scum would have opened with a post like that.

Intentional lurking is not anti-town - it is annoying yes, but whether town or scum, lurkers know what they risk.

That said, now that we have been out of the random stage for a while, Ranger or his replacement is kindly requested to post content.

I'm happy with my vote on Drunken Piper atm, contrarily to you I do not believe he did such a thing as ' coming up with good original idea' and 'probes well' (???). All I see is a single act of lurkerhunting focalised on Ranger mixed with unwarranted 'look I did a 'meta' therefore I'm so not scummy'.

Waiting for actual content.

Ross William and Alabaska are looking right scummy too. Ross seems unwilling to commit, and Alabaska's OMGUS vote in the middle of the road is ugly as sin.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:05 am

Post by springlullaby »

I expressed that badly what I meant was that intentional lurking is not anti-town in the sense that it doesn't automatically mean scum. In other words, even if it is annoying and doesn't actively help town, I believe it is a null tell. I already expressed the same view in previous posts.

Also note that what Ranger said was that he would skip the random stage, not that he wouldn't post at all. Benefit of the doubt, in phase of being proved untrue.

This is not at all a defense of Ranger, I just happen to think that the way Drunken Piper have been needling at the matter is scummy and absolutely not in line with the offense.
Alabaska wrote:I don't understand your case against Ross. You don't mention him at all in the rest of the post and I agree with RogueBen on this one; he seems solid to me. In addition to you comment about lurking, which doesn't make the least bit of sense unless you are defending your partner, IGMEOY: springlullaby.
My case is simple, I think Ross has not said anything of import and have yet to state a clear opinion.

Now:
-I don't mention you either in the rest of my posts, what does it have to do with anything? Why the disparity between your assessment of my suspicions of Ross and my suspicion of you?
-Please quantify why you think Ross is "solid'".
Rogueben wrote: The meta is a very valid argument. Why is it that Ranger has decided for this game to make a stance when in many other games he has done nothing of the sort?
It is a question you can ask, and I certainly won't answer in his place.
I just happen to believe that meta is not a 'very valid argument', unless you really know the person in question, maybe.

What I know for certain is, I happen to use meta extensively when I'm scum to make myself look good, and to pull craplogic on people.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 am

Post by springlullaby »

Also, Dead Rikimaru, that's Morrigan, not Lilith. :P

That's Lilith!

One more for cuteness.

<3<3<3<3<3!!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I'm not liking your play at all DP. Your post make it looks as if I were dodging question, which is not the case.
DP wrote:reposted them to make it easy to find.
dont want them lost in the pages behind.
Are you kidding me? "Lost in the pages behind"? You asked these questions in the last page only. My last post date from the last page too, and not everyone have yet posted in the meantime, Ranger's replacement has certainly not yet answered to your own prompt yet. So why are you voting me again?

As for your questions, I answered them already. But I will answer them again, I just want to see more input from others players first.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Flameaxe, speak up, you said that you would.

DK, I said I would answer again. Posting the same thing repeatedly is scummy.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by springlullaby »

So to answer DP.
Drunken Piper wrote:
Please explain what was crap about my "case"?

I fact checked his first post and found it off base.

Seems to me that if you were of the
town persuasion,
you might do some Foot work to see if my findings, rose to the occasion
In my first post addressing you:
spring wrote:Through the question is not addressed to me, and I'm certainly interested in Sir Tornado's answer,
I think your meta is drivel
(what a nice word).

Change of gaming style is a null tell
, and I don't see how that particular little speech would benefit a scum anyhow. However, what I find more interesting is your bringing up your 'meta' at every turn. Your meta here looks to me as a fine way to appears to be doing your homework, while in fact
what you evidenced is inconsequential at the very best
In clear, though I'm not overly fond of meta used as an argument, I did check RotN since you brought it up. The result was that while it is true there is only one prior occurrence of him not placing a random vote (he was town, in a game with nightstart), he has also random voted both as town and mafia: my conclusion is that him choosing not to random vote in this game is a null tell.

Agree/disagree?
wrote:
Also what have you done toward finding scum?
Thats right, you prefer defending lurkers, right chum?
I'll assume these are rhetorical, nevertheless I don't feel like I came to RotN's defense. Though, I'd like you to tell me what should have I done toward finding scum that I didn't do.

At the moment I'm ok with an AJ or DP lynch.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I'm alright with that claim, dropping two names like that is unlikely for scum, and it make sense that Morrigan would be townie, that enough for me on a day one.

Doing a reread.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Do not reveal your rank.

I see no reason why town would need to know this information whether AJ is scum or town.

FOS armlx

Armlx, why are you asking him his rank?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Mod wrote:
What are ranks?

Ranks represent different levels of power among darkstalkers. Some abilities may not work against higher class characters (explained in the role pm).
Ranks in the game are B-Class (lower), A-Class and S-Class (higher). Only darkstalkers have ranks.
A slip of what? As far as I can tell, everyone got a rank. Are you saying that scums do not have ranks? How should you know?

If you find the omission in itself to be suspicious, surely there was no reason to ask his rank at all since the omission was already there?

I think there is only one reason to be interested in someone's rank, and that is to know if one's power would work on them. And the odds of such powers being
against them
is pretty high.

What do you think?

Unvote

FOS GW
FOS armlx
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by springlullaby »

GW" wrote: Who can mess with that? I was hoping for a slip involving him saying the lower rank of his "true" role (assuming he was lying) , which I would have jumped on with a link to a site telling you that Morrigan is an S-class character.
GW, link please.
armlx wrote: Claus: I think he was insinuating my asking for his rank was me fishing to see if I could use a hypothetical power on him.

I also agree freely talking about ranks is bad, but this scenario was hardly talking freely. In retrospect if I had not specifically asked about the thing his claim was missing (rank) he would have been more likely to slip up, but at the time I was much more worried about him trying to slip back out of a slip up by claiming he had never been asked about it.
armlx, I wasn't implying anything, I stated it quite clearly.
Mod wrote:
What are ranks?

Ranks represent different levels of power among darkstalkers.
Some abilities may not work against higher class characters (explained in the role pm).

Ranks in the game are B-Class (lower), A-Class and S-Class (higher). Only darkstalkers have ranks.
Tell me, what other informations need I know 'about those actions'?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by springlullaby »

armlx wrote:
spring wrote:
Mod wrote:
What are ranks?

Ranks represent different levels of power among darkstalkers. Some abilities may not work against higher class characters (explained in the role pm).
Tell me, what other informations need I know 'about those actions'?
Also, is there any reason you care to dig for role information here?
This was in response to:
armlx wrote:Also, I think your argument about the information being used to inform decisions against him is pretty bad.
That is, unless you have information about those actions that would say otherwise...
So yeah, pot, kettle.
I'm still not convinced your intention for asking AJ his rank, especially with the way you worded the question - like an afterthought. You should know better.

Vote Drunken Piper

I don't want an Alabaska lynch. I'd prefer a duel at the very least.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:18 am

Post by springlullaby »

gorckat wrote:
spring wrote:I don't want an Alabaska lynch. I'd prefer a duel at the very least.
Most recently, you had FoSed GW and armlx- why DP over GW?
I have FoSed them, I didn't vote them. However I did vote DP before.

I'm okay with GW's answer.

Armlx I'm more suspicious of, because he first agreed with GW on his reason to ask AJ's rank, but upon further prodding his reason seemed to differ from GW's. That and the way he asked, and the fact he asked in the first place.

That said, I'm sticking to my DP vote atm because 1) I don't think Alabaska is a good lynch 2) the sense of scumminess I got from DP earlier that day is still my strongest impression so far.

Frankly, I don't understand why Flameaxe and armlx are voting AJ and I'd like them to state clearly why they think it is a good idea.

Waiting with bathed breath the replacement.

I'm probably going to make a big post a little later after a serious reread.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Flameaxe, why are you voting Alabaska again?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Claus, rationale behind vote.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by springlullaby »

My non vote you mean? I have something up my sleeve thank you.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

Mod
, is opposed force still around?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am

Post by springlullaby »

Yup.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Mon May 05, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Hi, sorry, been busy.

I haven't reread yet, but here is what I had up my sleeve.

I have the following informations to disclose:
1) There is cult in this game.
2) There is also a mafia.

That's all for now :)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #24) » Tue May 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Lol, I come in and say that there is a cult beside mafia and all that it generates is a beeline of QFT? "Get on it" what?

Right now, claus is looking good.

And to answer the intelligible questions.

1) I know as far as the mod can be trusted that there is a cult. My statement that there is a mafia was an assumption based on the fact, which has surprised me, that there was a kill last night despite being down an SK.

2) I know the role name of the cult leader, but I do not know their identity. But if I were to speculate, I'd say Alabaska is the obvious cult recruit choice after D1.

3) I haven't formed a strong impression yet, and I haven't read everything yet. Will get to it eventually.

I debated with myself during all of day 1 whether to bring up the subject of cult since town seemed to be unaware of it existence; now that there is a possibility of a mafia beside of the cult, I deemed it wise to make that information known to everyone, mafia included if they exist, so everyone can get their priorities right.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #25) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

I'm not saying whether DP is telling the truth before people answer the following question.

DP:
1) Were you given fake rolename as well as fake power as well?
2) Would you confirm last night kill was the mafia kill?
3) I want you to claim your real role.

Claus:
Were you aware of the existence of a cult before I brought it up today?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by springlullaby »

No one vote for now please, waiting for Claus.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #27) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by springlullaby »

:roll:
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #28) » Wed May 21, 2008 8:56 am

Post by springlullaby »

It's time to
Vote GhostWriter

The only thing that is worrying me now is I do not know what 'burning in hell' imply game-wise.

Also,
Dead Riki
: we never had a full cardflip on Drunken Piper, is it intentional?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #29) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

I'll be less mysterious when GhostWriter answers.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #30) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:15 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh, sorry I missed it. Claus, get out of my hair for now.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #31) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Hold your horses, post incoming. DO NOT LYNCH ANYONE. I want to post what I know before anything happens.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #32) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Right, time for full disclosure.

I'm Lilith, cultcop, I'm looking for cult leader Jedah.
Breadcrumb D1 (correcting Dead Riki was only an excuse to post the emoticons): http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 783#973783
Though, I did not have the foresight to precise Jedah was cult as I did not anticipate a mafia.

My investigation N1 was Opposed_Force, it failed, due to mafia roleblock as later revealed.

I investigated Claus last night, he is clear.

Now my analysis of game, continued from Claus:

----------------------------------------------------------------

03- springlullaby
-Cultcop, me, not Jedah.

04- GhostWriter
- Claimed to be Q-Bee, survivor, who has to move "1" soul to BIH to win.

07- Mokina (OpposedForce (RossWilliam))
- Claimed to be Rikuo, Jailkeeper.
> Has same clarification PM as me. Prevented me from protecting
> Flameaxe.

08- Alabaska J
- Claimed to be Morrigan, SK Cop.
> SK showed up according to claim
---> almost certain not Jedah due to role, which also match mine.

09- Claus (Sir Tornado)
- Claimed to be Anakaris, Jailkeeper.
> Me.
----> Confirmed not Jedah by my investigation

10- gorckat
- Claimed to be 1-shot watcher, 1-shot cop, etc
> caught xtomx, watched me and Mokina D1
---->Almost certain not Jedah due to confirmed watch power and investigation power.

11- Xtoxm (DeanWinchester)
- Claimed to be Mafia Roleblocker
> claimed mafia
---->Not likely to be Jedah due to nature of claim, although I'm wondering why he targeted Flameaxe.

12- armlx
- Claimed to be a Cop
> Caught DP.
---->Almost certain not Jedah due to confirmed results.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, you see, assuming that giving other than culting powers to the cult leader would be gamebreaking, I'm pretty sure Jedah is either Mokina or GhostWriter.

I voted GhostWriter today because he seemed to be the best bet, and hoping I would get reaction some reaction. Neither his reaction, nor his claim isn't looking good to me and he is still my best bet.

Even though, I'll
unvote
for now, and ask everyone to go over everything, and say what they think before rushing into anything.

So, what do you think?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #33) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Precision, I'm especially hoping input on my elimination process as I don't want to rush into a Mokina vs GhostWriter tunnel visioned comparative examination.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #34) » Thu May 22, 2008 8:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

Well, I was hoping for more discussion but there it is anyway.
Claus wrote:
springlullaby wrote: Though, I did not have the foresight to precise Jedah was cult as I did not anticipate a mafia.

SL, what does this mean? You were not certain that Jedah was the cult leader?

Can you only find out Jedah? or his culties as well?
What does your flavor tells you about Jedah?
No, I know Jedah is cult since the beginning; it means that I was not expecting others enemies than Jedah so I didn't think about expressly breadcrumbing the type of the menace.

I have been vague on purpose but since it is you who are asking, I can detect both Jedah and cultees. If GW is Jedah and that I somehow end up dead tonight, then you can reasonably assume that cultees keep their powers.

My PM is short on flavor on Jedah apart from noting that Jedah's power is evil, it says that I can detect him because of my former association with him.

@I have no other purpose than finding Jedah, I cannot manipulate dead souls. Alakasba's role make me believe that I am not a red herring.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #35) » Thu May 22, 2008 8:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

Last paragraph is @gorckat
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #36) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I investigated Mokina, she is clear. This is a bit boggling at this point.

I was deliberately vague in my claim, because I thought it would be good to keep the cult guessing, but I answered when Claus asked.

Armlx, what is your result on me?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #37) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by springlullaby »

armlx wrote: Also, when I died all my recruits unconverted, though they didn't know that.
What with the past tense?

That said, on top of what Claus already said, I'm pretty sure armlx is cult because of something he said in another game.

Even though, TOWN, PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ANYONE AS FOR NOW.

Actually, I'd like us to agree on a 48 hours minimum no-voting phase, so we don't rush into anything, and have the time to review everything.

For instance, Gorckat, how come you didn't see armlx being roleblocked?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #38) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by springlullaby »

What does 'put down the king' means?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #39) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Well okay then, Xtoxm please come in :)
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #40) » Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Right, missed the lynch again. But yeah, armlx is most probably the CL anyway, Claus is right with him being vague with his role and investigation flavor since the first day of his claim. Also, my investigation result PM doesn't actually use the word 'clear', armlx using it is probably scummimetic .

The only big alternative scenario I was thinking of was Alabaska being CL with SK cop as a safeclaim; it could be that he was aware of the SK as flavor, and he's been awfully quiet since the Dimitri cardflip with no one bothering to check on his night action after N1. So yeah, Mokina please block Alabaska if armlx is not Jedah.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #41) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 am

Post by springlullaby »

Gorckat is not cult.

Vote: Xtoxm

Now the one big remaining mystery, who is Xtoxm. I say he should be Donovan. I hope he is, I always loved beating the crap out of him.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #42) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Flameaxe, you jerk, you tried to kill me! Thank you ooba!

This game was fun, town was an awesome team, though scum gave up a bit too easily.

I was particularly impressed with Claus, ooba and gorckat's play, they made all the right moves. And yeah, nailing the SK D1 really helped a lot.

Cult wise, I think armlx tried to outguess the game a bit too much, and eventually persuaded himself that there were a lot of uncruitable while in fact there was no real evidence to it. Why DP N1? Also, did you tick at all when you saw my little breadcrumd day 1?

Also, mafia outing themselves was really good for town, though DP doing it D2 was a little weird because I wouldn't have confirmed the block no matter what since it would have outed me as the cultcop -meaning most probably recruitable - and there were no evidence of cultdoc at the time. This is also the reason that got me really suspicious of Claus D2, I expected more resistance to my claiming knowledge of a cult since what I said was that I suspected a mafia because of the nightkill (while in reality the block on my investigation was what made me suspect a mafia): a cult with a nightkill would be a sensible setting, but Claus guessed at vig.

On the whole, very fun game, the flavor was really really nice, I loved the Thriller stuff. I think it was pretty well balanced, but town got really lucky and awesome. :D
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:54 am

Post by springlullaby »

I'd like to pre in too if you will have me :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”