DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Interesting, ok firstly, I havent jumped around, I am pretty damn sure EL is scum, I was weighing options, but none of tehm strong enough to cause me to unvote.

EL & Mokina band wagoning is very OMGUSy since I have been accusing them.

If they didn't look scummy before they look hella scummy now. and I never suspected ZS, gave mention to a POSSIBLY alignment but I really didn't believe it. and Since when Is changing your mind or deciding someone isnt scum after reading a few more posts illegal?

Donkey your case is weak, especially since my first post was responding to a joke and the Iron Man vote was random. Obviously you are quite new as well so I won't hold the crap logic against you. :p
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Mokina »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Interesting, ok firstly, I havent jumped around, I am pretty damn sure EL is scum, I was weighing options, but none of tehm strong enough to cause me to unvote.
Exactly. You're sowing doubt in others without changing your vote on the obvious choice. If one of them ends up with a wagon, you'll have justification to join it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EL & Mokina band wagoning is very OMGUSy since I have been accusing them.
Hell, you've been accusing everyone!
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:If they didn't look scummy before they look hella scummy now. and I never suspected ZS, gave mention to a POSSIBLY alignment but I really didn't believe it. and Since when Is changing your mind or deciding someone isnt scum after reading a few more posts illegal?
You've been doing it an awful lot now, and each time it follows some sort of town suspicion for the person in question. Without changing your vote, you're encouraging poorly-founded bandwagons.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Donkey your case is weak, especially since my first post was responding to a joke and the Iron Man vote was random. Obviously you are quite new as well so I won't hold the crap logic against you. :p
Please stop trying to devalue his argument. What is it that makes you so suspicious of EL that you would carry a vote from the start? I could understand such a steadfastness if you were a cop with a guilty result, but this is D1 and you've been following the town while carefully keeping that sad fact off your voting record.

Happy with my vote.
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ok seriously set aside all suspicions or dislike for me and as a VETERAN to MS, read Donkeyz post its beyond weak. He tries very hard to make a case, and I commend him on that, but its just crap logic.

I haven't been accusing everyone, You're just upset because I've found a chink in your armor. I'd bet anything I was right with the Mokina/EL scum buddies, and I am sure I will die tonight :p

I want to get reactions from other players too,

Both Mokina and EL have reacted very Hostily to me, for my FoS and vote, but no one else on their wagons. I have every right to keep my vote and no amount of pressure or 'looking down' on me will change it. Seeing equally or more scummy scum tells from someone else will. until then I'm sticking with EL.

You're constant defense of him is what has me pretty sure you are his more Experienced Scum Buddy.
Show
you done goofed.

Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Mokina »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I want to get reactions from other players too.
Please. I'd like someone else to look at Donkeyz's case against Darla.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 1, Vote Count #4

Eldritch Lord (3) <- DarlaBlueEyes, ZombieSlayer54, mike-zim
DarlaBlueEyes (3) <- donkeyz12212, Mokina, Eldritch Lord
Snix (2) <- Lowell, dcorbe
Lowell <- Snix
dcorbe <- TheSweatpantsNinja

Not voting: sideney, Iron Man
With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
Mod:
I also have a request, if you're willing. Another mod has been putting the current votecount at the front of the page, and its damn convenient. So if you'd be willing to do that, that would make you cool. That is all.
I'll link it from the front page, so people can easily find what's been changed since then.
Mokina wrote:I'm still waiting on sideney to say something; it's been four pages and at least as many days now...
Prod Request: sideney
Eldritch Lord wrote:Sorry for Triple Post, but could we also get a
Prod: Iron Man
?
Sent!
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
sideney
sideney
Goon
sideney
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:30 am

Post by sideney »

need to read what i have miss, i will post next days.
Show
As Town 2/3 Lose with 1/2 nk and 1/2 lynched.
As Scum 1/3 Win but 1/1 Lynch
As doc 1 time.
As cop 1 time.
I'm a fucking noob!
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Meta-Game: Happy Scumday Mokina!

In-Game:

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:If EL & Mokina band wagoning is very OMGUSy since I have been accusing them.
If they didn't look scummy before they look hella scummy now. and I never suspected ZS, gave mention to a POSSIBLY alignment but I really didn't believe it. and Since when Is changing your mind or deciding someone isnt scum after reading a few more posts illegal?
Do you understand the logic behind our suspicion. Think about it, you are jumping around on everybody without voting and simultaneously convicting me because I'm jumping my vote around. The only difference--until we get close to lynching someone--is some bold text.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Donkey your case is weak, especially since my first post was responding to a joke and the Iron Man vote was random. Obviously you are quite new as well so I won't hold the crap logic against you. :p
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:dcorbe's readily accepting my theory (note Theory) is a bit odd, Usually when I present such a case its either amended or disporven, not immediately accepted and pushed to make happen.

I will agree this looks scummy to me.
I really do hope you realize this is the scummiest thing I've heard all game. You are simultaneously telling him that he has craplogic and his case is weak not to mention you while sucking up to him so he'll take your vote off of you. So which is it, is he scummy or is he a towny newbie. This also brings my attention to this:

[quote="DarlaBlueEyes]mokina, can I ask why you feel like it is so necessary to defend EL?

n00b or not, this isnt a newbie game where IC's are needed...so I am just wondering why you are defending him so much? [/quote]

I know I am not the only one who sees this contradiction. Darla, you're going to have to do more than suck up and question-dodge if you want my vote off you, because right now I would like to have you lynched for the sheer satisfaction of seeing the bold words:
scum

All-aboard the bandwagon. Choo-choo!
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

EBWOP:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:mokina, can I ask why you feel like it is so necessary to defend EL?

n00b or not, this isnt a newbie game where IC's are needed...so I am just wondering why you are defending him so much?
I know I am not the only one who sees this contradiction. Darla, you're going to have to do more than suck up and question-dodge if you want my vote off you, because right now I would like to have you lynched for the sheer satisfaction of seeing the bold words: scum.

All-aboard the bandwagon. Choo-choo!

It looks prettier that way, and is less confusing.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Mokina »

Are you confusing dcorbe and Donkeyz again, EL?
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Yes, I was.

The point isn't nearly as revelation-y, but it still stands. She is clearly excusing donkeyz for his "newbiness" while condemning you for doing so with my no-lynch suggestion earlier in this game. The point is she finds donkeyz vote on her for suspicion hopping while she votes for me for vote-hopping.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

As of late, I cannot type. I quit for today. I will post tomorrow.

/headdesk.

EBWOP: The point is she finds donkeyz vote on her for suspicion hopping newby and stupid, while she votes for me for the same reason.
-Napoleon I
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:38 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

donkeyz wrote: I think Lowell exerts this aura about him that screams "LYNCH ME, I DARE YA" and then turn up townie. I think he's more unhelpful than anything so I don't know if he is scum material.
Pretty much. I've seen him be town and play like this, and scum and play like this. Its just what he does.
darla wrote: for pressure sake, I will unvote if you get to a L-2.
Isn't the point of a pressure wagon defeated when you admit that you'll unvote? And doesn't that contradict this:
darla wrote: I am pretty damn sure EL is scum, I was weighing options, but none of tehm strong enough to cause me to unvote.
Which is
itself
a contradiction, because if you were damn sure EL is scum, you wouldn't be weighing options to unvote.
darla wrote: Donkey your case is weak, especially since my first post was responding to a joke and the Iron Man vote was random. Obviously you are quite new as well so I won't hold the crap logic against you.
And this defense is a serious strawman, and an ad hom, (ooh, debate terms!) that doesn't actually in any way engage donkey's argument. He didn't mention your joke or your iron man vote, and I don't care if he's new, it doesn't read like crap logic to me.

Unvote, vote darla.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:03 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lovely :D

go ahead and lynch me dudes, because I don't unvote some one and vote hop. *gasp*

Because I am sure EL is scum but I was going to show him mercy if he reached a near lynch and Re-read one last time before I lynched.

Suddenly I feel like the bully who isn't showing the newbies any favor (btw the comment to Donkeys about his newbieness was called
sarcasm
) No one showed me any sort favor as a newbie, I was in a game with some of the most feared and respected players on this site and they shredded me. I had to learn to swim or drown, fight or die.

So will you.

So go ahead and lynch me, I am not going to write a big defensive post, I may have looked at other people but I got someone on my scumdar and they won't leave, until they do I am not unvoting.

Those of you who think playing like that is scummy, well them maybe you need to tune up your scumdar's yourself.
Show
you done goofed.

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Suddenly I feel like the bully who isn't showing the newbies any favor (btw the comment to Donkeys about his newbieness was called sarcasm) No one showed me any sort favor as a newbie, I was in a game with some of the most feared and respected players on this site and they shredded me. I had to learn to swim or drown, fight or die.
The emotion in this post reeks of irony. I really hope that this post--essentially telling the town to fuck itself is a joke and you've got some killer reasoning coming because that post is ridiculous. Getting upset is not a viable substitute for reason, even I was being emotional along with ZS--at least there was some attempt to justify our actions.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Because I am sure EL is scum but I was going to show him mercy if he reached a near lynch and Re-read one last time before I lynched.

This is exactly what TSN theorized, you are sure I'm scum but for some reason would back off to re-read. To what extent exactly? Do you think you've missed something, because if you do perhaps you should just go re-read now.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:So go ahead and lynch me, I am not going to write a big defensive post, I may have looked at other people but I got someone on my scumdar and they won't leave, until they do I am not unvoting.

Suddenly I feel like the bully who isn't showing the newbies any favor (btw the comment to Donkeys about his newbieness was called sarcasm) No one showed me any sort favor as a newbie, I was in a game with some of the most feared and respected players on this site and they shredded me. I had to learn to swim or drown, fight or die.

So will you.

So go ahead and lynch me, I am not going to write a big defensive post, I may have looked at other people but I got someone on my scumdar and they won't leave, until they do I am not unvoting.
And to think, you were upset with others for emotion posting/ad-hom earlier in this game and now you're doing the same exact thing under pressure. Also, that sarcasm part just doesn't ring right with me, I just don't see it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:go ahead and lynch me dudes, because I don't unvote some one and vote hop. *gasp*
There is more to it than that, and you know it. Reducing viable arguments to one-liners does not a good defense make. (Yes, I just Yoda'd that shit.)
-Napoleon I
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:36 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Where are the other players in on this. It seems its been

Mokina, myself, Darla, and Eldritch for the longest time.

I'll respond to Darla later on.

I'm nervous as to how quickly this bandwagon has picked up. Sure i think Darla is scum but Eldritch, Mokina's and TSN jump makes me worried considering it hasnt been 24 hrs since my post on Darla yet i believe?
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I'm just constantly on the internet Donkeyz, and had even posted earlier regarding my suspicions towards Darla. Her most recent posts justified a vote, in my opinion if we think someone's scum, and they put up defenses like post 212-- its not a bad idea to lynch them.
-Napoleon I
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I wasn't accusing you. I think you...misread...again lol.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by Mokina »

Snix and Lowell? How do you feel about this? Sideney has promised to post. Hopefully mike-zim and dcorbe will voice their thoughts too. This is the kind of situation the entire town has to look at, and there may be something we have missed.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Mokina wrote:Snix and Lowell? How do you feel about this? Sideney has promised to post. Hopefully mike-zim and dcorbe will voice their thoughts too. This is the kind of situation the entire town has to look at, and there may be something we have missed.
I have reasons to be suspicious of both, but I don't Lowell is a good target for a day one lynch since he's flying a little under the radar right now. I think if he continues to fly under the radar then he becomes an excellent lynch target.

Wake up and start interacting with the rest of us, dude.

EL and Snix are both excellent day 1 targets. I've already gone into a little bit of detail why but I need a chance to sit down and really organize my thoughts into a comprehensive post.
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Mokina »

Thoughts on Darla?
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Snix »

At first the Darla wagon seemed not so much logic as one person jumping on another for being to aggressive. Darla's essential FU to the town though doesn't really help her case.

I would like lowell to respond before I move my vote off of him though, as that was the reason I put it there in the first place.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Sorry for being hostile there...I just get annoyed when people don't see things the way I do....

anyways I am thinking Donkey is town, he doesn't strike me as scum, same for Snix, and TSN,

will do a more in depth analysis of each player shortly
Show
you done goofed.

Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Sorry for being hostile there...I just get annoyed when people don't see things the way I do....

anyways I am thinking Donkey is town, he doesn't strike me as scum, same for Snix, and TSN,

will do a more in depth analysis of each player shortly
So does everyone, hopefully this will help you be more patient with others as pressure on them increases.

I look forward to your analysis.
-Napoleon I
Mokina
Mokina
It's a Trap!
Mokina
It's a Trap!
It's a Trap!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by Mokina »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:anyways I am thinking Donkey is town, he doesn't strike me as scum, same for Snix, and TSN
As far as suspicions go, those are the three I would have picked for most protown. My own pressure vote aside, Darla looks clean. She actively scumhunts, but presents some very good arguments for a certain newbie we all know and love.

The only way anyone has ever been caught in Mafia is through a change of perceptions, given new information. If you're already voting for someone when that new information arrives, you may have to change your vote. Deal with it.

Unvote

I've been a little closed-minded here. I haven't actually looked at EL's voting record, despite the fact that I resolved to keep as close an eye on him as everyone else. He's a newbie, sure, but he has the same chance of being scum as anyone else in this setup. Hold on a moment...

Darla may actually have a point.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Okiee Day here we go:

Mokina --- She has done some things to set me off in regards to EL, and her readily changing her mind, but overall I think She seems townie enough. She still isnt off my scumdar, but her blip isnt so strong. I'd say about 45% chance of being scum

Snix --- Looking back over his posts he has been consistent and townie. Despite the wagon on him, I think he is pretty townie, I'd say 15% chance of scum

TSN --- Scum hunts, and plays like someone who knows what they are doing. Not getting a strong reading on him, but what I do get says townie. 20% chance of Scum

dcorbe -- seems a lot of his mistakes are typical newbie, although I saw a few things, not enough yet to really worry me
too
much. The readily joining me in my Theory on Mok/EL was pretty fishy, but I think it was more of an excitement for some sort of bandwagon possibly forming. 25% scum

Sidney, Mike zim, Iron Man-- not enough posts

Lowell --- Seems to be the most level headed, makes good reasons for his votes, and seems to consider all the options. 15% chance of scum

Zombie Slayer --- Reacts emotionally, but had the most genuine desire to see scum hunt down *(seemingly)* I would like more activity but he posts enough. I would say town. 20% chance

donkey --- probably the most 'newbie' ish player. I see a Genuine effort on his part to track down scum. The logic in many cases is weak, but the effort is strong. I think get the towniest vibes from him. 15% chance of scum.

I need to devote an entire post to EL so you all can see what I see.... need to quote so uno momento por favor.
Show
you done goofed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”