Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 274, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 273, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 270, 0verki11 wrote:wtf Jibils tmi slip is fake look at the meta.
BuJabers vote on them is weak and could almost be classed as OMGUS, thats probably my tunnel for today.
Im reading some more now, but I dont think jibils iso warrants a scum read.
@everyone on the wagon: Why are you voting Jibil

What about their iso isn’t scummy? They came in for a second to defend possible other scum,themselves slightly then call bujaber scum and then dipped. So I say likely scum
sounds exactly like the definition of shitter dont you think?
Who else do you scumread?
The hare thought the tortoise was a shitter too.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 264, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 262, Nero Cain wrote:What made you scumread me?
I'm scum, why does my read matter to you?
WTF? Why does everybody claim scum in this game??

OK.. I'm Scum too. (Do they pay us in real money for this shit?)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 pm

@REC: I wasn't asking Vedith is he was a TPR or not. What I said is I though maybe that's the reason he didn't want to try so he won't be the NK. Then his scum claim totally nullified the idea. He is NOT a TPR. He;s being trolly at best, or scum who's playing the "too scummy to be scum" card at worst.

That said, I also find him funny and more witty than most of the others. I do understand that it's the site meta to push/sr/lynch new players, so I cane in fully prepared to be pushed or even lynched, but I'm finding it difficult to even play the game due to people either acting nuts, throwing shade at each other for no reason and with no cases at all, or them not caring to post at all. I don't jave a magic ball to create reads out of thin air. I need people to be talking to each other and to me. The nest anyone would come up with is point to an existing post and ask me "what do you think of this?", and I will let you know in advance what I would think of it: I think it's a lame excuse to pretend like you're doing something by quoting and asking to begin with. That's what I think.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:Just b/c I think you're scummy doesn't mean that I'm right.
I know you aren't.

quote="In post 267, Nero Cain"]You're basically calling me scum here. I'm not but your job as town is to try to get who you think is scum lynched and you need to try to influence the town that you are right. Saying that you aren't town reading me and then when asked why is A.) Childish B.) a possible lie C. claiming that you are scum. D. bad town play

I guess A and D and B and C all go together. I voted you earlier b/c I felt like your hyper posting entrance trying to be friendly with the all the players was buddying and like overcompensating for lack of a town pm. I didn't feel THAT strongly you were scum but now I just sorta want to lynch you regardless of alignment.[/quote]

Yes I'm basically calling you scum. I get the call RCE scum in rvs thing, I guess that's your way of reading me, not that I think you read me at all early game. So it's fluff to my fluff.

The RC/Vedith story is pushing an untrue narrative to see if it sticks. Sashaddin is barely reading the thread which is how those kinds of narratives catch whether they are factual or not.

The continued shade on my posts despite you "not scumreading me that much" doesn't say town to me so if you want people to know we aren't the same alignment, cool.

I at least agree that flipping jibril doesn't resolve our slots, I'm not bridging the logic gap there.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Stop saying tpr...
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 277, Eyes without a face wrote:but I'm finding it difficult to even play the game due to people either acting nuts, throwing shade at each other for no reason and with no cases at all, or them not caring to post at all.
Besides the last point, all of these generate reads and content either now or later.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Vedith »

For what it's worth, I wouldn't lynch RCE today.
I claim scum \o/
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 277, Eyes without a face wrote:@REC: I wasn't asking Vedith is he was a TPR or not. What I said is I though maybe that's the reason he didn't want to try so he won't be the NK. Then his scum claim totally nullified the idea. He is NOT a TPR. He;s being trolly at best, or scum who's playing the "too scummy to be scum" card at worst.

That said, I also find him funny and more witty than most of the others. I do understand that it's the site meta to push/sr/lynch new players, so I cane in fully prepared to be pushed or even lynched, but I'm finding it difficult to even play the game due to people either acting nuts, throwing shade at each other for no reason and with no cases at all, or them not caring to post at all. I don't jave a magic ball to create reads out of thin air. I need people to be talking to each other and to me. The nest anyone would come up with is point to an existing post and ask me "what do you think of this?", and I will let you know in advance what I would think of it: I think it's a lame excuse to pretend like you're doing something by quoting and asking to begin with. That's what I think.
Well, do you think Vedith claimed scum as scum after being scumread?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:Sashaddin is barely reading the thread which is how those kinds of narratives catch whether they are factual or not.
After re-reading the thread again, plus the iso, the only relevant comment is . Barely reading... that's a stretch. It was easy to miss/forget. I'll give more time to this game
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Wasn't calling you out just using you as one of the examples since you posted that you missed a chunk of the game.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 282, RCEnigma wrote:Well, do you think Vedith claimed scum as scum after being scumread?
WIFOM?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Could be, I wanted to know what eyes thinks though.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Nero - what makes it bad thinking? If you have a blanket policy to reject such trains of thought because it's not your style then that doesn't mean I'm wrong. What is bad about my thinking in this specifoc instance.

@overkill - way to throw out a buzzword that completely reverses the order of game events.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:The RC/Vedith story is pushing an untrue narrative to see if it sticks
naw, you guys were totally trying to keep a town read away from Joges.
In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:The continued shade on my posts despite you "not scumreading me that much"
Either I didn't communicate very well or this is totally misrepping b/c I said didn't as in past tense. When I voted you early game I didn't so I didn't push you very much. I am flat out scumreading you now.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 287, BuJaber wrote:@Nero - what makes it bad thinking? If you have a blanket policy to reject such trains of thought because it's not your style then that doesn't mean I'm wrong. What is bad about my thinking in this specifoc instance.
Well firstly, Armor didn't even scumread Joges so ummm...doesn't that invalidate your whole thing then?

It's also just kinda convoluted.

How do you feel about RCE and Vedith now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 288, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:The RC/Vedith story is pushing an untrue narrative to see if it sticks
naw, you guys were totally trying to keep a town read away from Joges.
In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:The continued shade on my posts despite you "not scumreading me that much"
Either I didn't communicate very well or this is totally misrepping b/c I said didn't as in past tense. When I voted you early game I didn't so I didn't push you very much. I am flat out scumreading you now.
This line of thinking wasn't made clear until I scumread you and said as much. So I can only go on the assumption your read on me was weak until then. Despite the shading that is.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:I voted you earlier b/c I felt like your hyper posting entrance trying to be friendly with the all the players was buddying and like overcompensating for lack of a town pm. I didn't feel THAT strongly you were scum
I am CLEARLY talking about when I voted you earlier but sure play revisionist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:but now I just sorta want to lynch you regardless of alignment.
here's the rest of that sentence talking about how I feel about you now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 238, Nero Cain wrote:so maybe my list looks more like.

BuJaber
Eyes without a face
rosterfoster
RCEnigma

Lycanfire
Vedith
and here I am speculating that you are scum. This was b4 you EVER called me scum.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You're doubling down after I scumread you yes, we're on the same page.

1) that list is all over the place, hedging your bets but hey
2) the list was where you think a scum Poe is, how many wasn't specified and it's not a "I think all of these people are scum list" so you hard scumread me and 5 other people by the time this list was posted then?

Or in between voting and posting this list but hadn't said as much in between, so I have to assume you hard scumread me without that information.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:31 am

In post 282, RCEnigma wrote:Well, do you think Vedith claimed scum as scum after being scumread?
How the fuck should know? I've read some games on this site and many people do some weird shit, including claiming scum for lolz and even claiming scum as scum (apparently a tactic to not be taken seriously and an excuse to continue trolling and avoid doing any real work). I could go dig some specific examples if you like, but the bottom line is nobody seems to act the way I would expect them to as either alignment and whatever role, so I just don't know and I'm trying to find out.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:43 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 287, BuJaber wrote:@Nero - what makes it bad thinking? If you have a blanket policy to reject such trains of thought because it's not your style then that doesn't mean I'm wrong. What is bad about my thinking in this specifoc instance.

@overkill - way to throw out a buzzword that completely reverses the order of game events.
I mean, they are just being a shitter, im 90% sure its NAI.
Re reading later because im pretty sure that BuJaber is town.
UNVOTE: Bujaber
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am

@Vedith: SO it's been a while since you asked me to vote for Lycan, and I did. But I see you have not cared to join your own asvocated lynch, and I'm wondering why that is. Explain?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 am

Post by schadd_ »

;