farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod:
Can we have a prod on Llyod and Pug who have not post for this day at all.
Thank you
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Pug89 »

Actually I don't think there is a SK. I know this is completely unsolicited but at this point I think it's best we have as much information as possible and I think this might be important. I'm Rouge, I don't have any active powers but if I am targeted at night that player will be killed (I think Darla/Prof X is the exception). I don't have any way of knowing for sure but I think one of last nights deaths (Johoohno's) was a result of this.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Pug89 wrote:Actually I don't think there is a SK. I know this is completely unsolicited but at this point I think it's best we have as much information as possible and I think this might be important. I'm Rouge, I don't have any active powers but if I am targeted at night that player will be killed (I think Darla/Prof X is the exception). I don't have any way of knowing for sure but I think one of last nights deaths (Johoohno's) was a result of this.
So if there's no SK, we must have 3 town and 1 scum? Otherwise with 2 scum/2 town we'd pretty much would've lost.

I'm kinda in doubt on your role. It's actually Rogue, and not Rouge, I'm not sure if it's a type up. It's awfully convenient to have that role. Although, if you're scum it actually doesn't really make sense. For now I'm not really sure, I'm leaning towards you being town, claiming a role that you don't actually have.

I'd really like some input from Lloyd. I'm close to putting a vote on him, but I don't think there's any room for mistakes anymore.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:Actually I don't think there is a SK. I know this is completely unsolicited but at this point I think it's best we have as much information as possible and I think this might be important. I'm Rouge, I don't have any active powers but if I am targeted at night that player will be killed (I think Darla/Prof X is the exception). I don't have any way of knowing for sure but I think one of last nights deaths (Johoohno's) was a result of this.
darla was killed last night how do you figure Johoohno targeted you with only one town person killed and one scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Pug89 »

farside22 wrote:
darla was killed last night how do you figure Johoohno targeted you with only one town person killed and one scum?
Like I said I don't know for sure that is the case but since there were at least two scum one could kill while the other RBs.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, Johoohno was Storm which, from the fog description of lovo when he was blocked, could be a mafia roleblocker, so that'd could have him target Pug.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 3:49 am

Post by farside22 »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Well, Johoohno was Storm which, from the fog description of lovo when he was blocked, could be a mafia roleblocker, so that'd could have him target Pug.
Good point.
Will be on v/la till Tuesday
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat May 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Pug, I targeted you last night. You have some explaining to do.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Pug89 »

Lloyd wrote:Pug, I targeted you last night. You have some explaining to do.
Exactly what did you target me for?
I've said everything I know about my role. It's possible your another exception, like Darla/Prof X, but two in one game seems unlikely.

Just to make it clear I think Prof X is an exception to this because lovo said:
all i got in my role pm was that it goes unnoticed i made an assumption to mean that im not tracked/watched by someone else.
I don't know for sure but I think that meant that if he targeted me he would not die because there is no physical contact.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 am

I really think a role claim is beneficial to town at this moment. Lloyd, why/how could you target Pug? Did you have the ability all-game long?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Lloyd »

I am Iceman. I freeze / roleblock people at night. My power goes unnoticed, but I have a restriction. I have to submit my choice ahead of time before the day ends.

My choices were:
Day 1 -> Night 1 - Farside
Day 2 -> Night 2 - Adele / WLC
Day 3 -> Night 3 - Pug

I chose Pug yesterday because he seems the hardest to read of everyone.

I chose Adele / you on day 2 because Adele mentioned possibly turning into dark phoenix.

I chose farside on day 1 because she was vote-hopping.

I asked lovo about his power being too good to be true, because he also claimed to have unnoticeable powers, yet he never mentioned having to submit choices ahead of time during the day, and that seems a bit suspicious.

My power does seem to go unnoticed because lovo said I went nowhere on night 1, despite me submittiing a target.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:43 pm

So, we're just sitting by until the deadline, where we'll have to rush with a high chance of another bad lynch?

Farside, what do you think of the claims of Lloyd and Pug? Could you please claim yourself?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Also, if Lloyd's info is correct, and Storm was indeed a roleblocker this means we had both a mafia and a town roleblocker. Is this common, or plausible?

And Pug saying he kills his targeters, and Lloyd targeting Pug but not being killed is also a bit contradicting. Except maybe if the roleblock works before the kill happens, I don't know exactly how that would work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:So, we're just sitting by until the deadline, where we'll have to rush with a high chance of another bad lynch?

Farside, what do you think of the claims of Lloyd and Pug? Could you please claim yourself?
I'm not to sure of Pug at the moment. However the idea of a town RB and a mafia RB seems a bit powerful. Not impossible however. I have a game were a mod likes to have both town and mafia RB.
My character is Shadowcat. Basically it is a hider.
First night I hid behind Lloyd because no one else really stood out to me.
Night 2 I forgot to send in a choice
Night 3 hid behind WLC
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I'm slightly leaning towards voting for Lloyd at the moment because having two people immune to my ability as well as both town and scum Role Blockers seems overpowered, but there is no way to confirm is ability. I want to take a closer look at everyone left in the game before voting.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Lloyd »

WLC, do you have a power and night choices to claim? Or, are you claiming vanilla?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 29, 2008 9:09 pm

I don't have night choices. The first pm said I was Jean Grey. I had telekinetic/telepatic abilities, but too weak to do anything. Basically vanilla townie (except for the fact that Cyclops would die with me, but that wasn't mentioned, except that there would be consequences if I died).

Then the second pm (after Jean Grey died) mentioned I've risen again from the ashes. No longer powerless, I was more powerful than I could imagine, and it said I don't know the full extend of my power, so I should be careful.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Lloyd »

logicticus wrote:im a townie who is unnightkillable
Pug89 wrote:if I am targeted at night that player will be killed
It seems unlikely that we have unnightkillables. I'm leaning toward voting for Pug.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

@WLC: I know you to be the only pro town person left in this game (due to the fact that you were targeted night 1) I would like to here your thoughts between the two that obviously are looking at one another.
I have been suspicious of Pug for a couple of days do to his votes and lack of real scum hunting this game.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri May 30, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Pug89 »

Lloyd wrote:
It seems unlikely that we have unnightkillables. I'm leaning toward voting for Pug.
I never said I was unnightillable, as far as I know I'm not. If I were targeted for a NK I suspect both of us would die but I have no way of knowing for sure unless it happens. I don't like you making this assumption.
farside22 wrote:I have been suspicious of Pug for a couple of days do to his votes and lack of real scum hunting this game.
I've explained my actions to you (sometimes more than once) yet you never seem satisfied with my explanations while your arguments against me are often vague (such as the quote above).
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Lloyd »

logicticus wrote:im a townie who is unnightkillable
Pug89 wrote:if I am targeted at night that player will be killed (I think Darla/Prof X is the exception). I don't have any way of knowing for sure but I think one of last nights deaths (Johoohno's) was a result of this.
Lloyd wrote:It seems unlikely that we have unnightkillables. I'm leaning toward voting for Pug.
Pug89 wrote:I never said I was unnightillable, as far as I know I'm not. If I were targeted for a NK I suspect both of us would die but I have no way of knowing for sure unless it happens. I don't like you making this assumption.
Pug, you're now backtracking.

If you think you caused one of last night's deaths, and you're alive, didn't you infer that you are unnightkillable?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Lloyd »

Pug, I finally understand what you mean: You think that you killed someone last night by targeting you, but not via a nightkill target.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 am

farside22 wrote:@WLC: I know you to be the only pro town person left in this game (due to the fact that you were targeted night 1) I would like to here your thoughts between the two that obviously are looking at one another.
I have been suspicious of Pug for a couple of days do to his votes and lack of real scum hunting this game.
What exactly do you mean? Aren't you protown yourself? And do you think Lloyd and Pug are scum together, or do they have separate affiliation?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:05 am

Post by farside22 »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
farside22 wrote:@WLC: I know you to be the only pro town person left in this game (due to the fact that you were targeted night 1) I would like to here your thoughts between the two that obviously are looking at one another.
What exactly do you mean? Aren't you protown yourself? And do you think Lloyd and Pug are scum together, or do they have separate affiliation?
I meant the only player left in the game beside myself. I thought that was pretty evident. I don't believe there is 2 scum left unless there is a SK because the game would be over if there were two scum at this point.
If you want me to be honest if there was a SK I would think it was you, but this is based on your character more then anything you have done game wise. Phoenix did turn on people and I can imagine that once killed as Jean Phoenix would turn to the dark side and become a SK. Since we have no clue about a SK I am looking only for scum.
My reasons for Pug is his quick vote on lovo. He joins the log wagon with nothing to really offer.
As roles are being discussed however. I'm leaning towards Lloyd on this one just because I find 2 RB's difficult. I do know a Mod who likes to put a pro town RB and scum RB, but not on this site. Lovo said he looked at Lloyd, but didn't see anything. Lloyd says he targeted someone that night. The stories contradict themselves. Sure lovo could have been RB that night, but it didn't sound like that from what he said. He was RB the following night if you read what he said.
So as you can see I have my reason's for both people as scum. I just wanted input from the one person who was came back from the dead who I believe was targeted by scum and don't believe you are scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”