cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:31 am

Post by cicero »

Yeah. You might be right. I need to do a massive re-read. I'm just paranoid. But that's the kind of stuff that is sensible to remind me of. You did spend yesterday weirdly trying to get me lynched based on flavor while I banged the Streetflo drum. And I was long and lonely on the shaft.ed drum for a while too. So I just want to re-read and innoculate myself against you suddenly going "haha! Sucka!" at the last. My inclination for the moment is lynch Sparky and, if necessary vig Chaz. Just need to look everything over again to be sure. Chaz certainly isnt offering any words against you. His words seem to be only against Sparky. But on fairly flimsy grounds.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

Dont get me wrong Im not convinced Guardian is town but I see it more than Sparky... however as we only have one day left Im going for what I believe is the most likely possibility which I am currently rethinking but doubt will change then I will post, I dont see any need to rush this as we have still over a week. I guess you will do your reread in that time as well.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by cicero »

Yup. You'll note me not typing "vote: other player" at all yet.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by Adel »

votecount as of post 877

with 4 alive, 3 will lynch before deadline

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

¬
The Jester: 1 :Guardian

No Lynch
:
none

not voting
: 3 : Porochaz, The Jester, Cicero

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚
the dead now include: Aborted Elephant (Ghostwriter), Cold Fairy (ChaosOmega), Hamas Rabbit (shaft.ed), Speaker for the Dead (roffman), Talking Tattoo (QuantumFruit), Bloated Autocrat (Streeflo), Soulless Writer (DrippingGoofBall)

Day 8 deadline = May 27th

I still need to wake up before the dawn of the ninth day.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Guardian »

does anyone thing cicero is scum? just if you see something mention it. I don't. his quote is easily fakeable, but whatever. I'd like cicero to win this game, and I *think* his alignment is town, but if not I'm not as troubled as I should be.

And I know that the above probably will set off an alarm bell somewhere. Oh well.

jester never really fully claimed *WHO he TARGETED* that I can make out... :\

jester needs to make a post where he's like

"I targeted X. This is the PM I got."

Then Poro does that. THen me.

cicero, hows that re-read going? if you mistakenly think I'm scum I'll need to convince you otherwise ;).
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:43 am

Post by cicero »

Im more trying to rule you out than rule you in Guardian. Re-read isnt done yet. I'll have any questions on the weekend.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 am

Post by The Jester »

Guardian, I said it awhile ago.

I targeted Cicero, and Adel told me that my results were in the opening post.

I illuminate my target for all to see, well that's how I'm seeing it.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 5:13 am

Post by Guardian »

Adel to me wrote:the results of your investigation are recorded in the opening scene for this day.
I targeted cicero... I guess you illuminated him a LOT.

cicero's not posting is supicious.

unvote vote: Porochaz

poro has been slightly more suspect as of late than jester.
Do not lynch me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 11:31 am

Post by cicero »

Guardian I'm on about page 15 of an all day re-read.

Porochaz was Night Killed by the scum. How do you account for this if Porochaz is scum?

I think we need to vote Sparky who was the resurrected by Dripping Goofball as was Streetflo. Either its a DGB cult or some of the players that started the game dead, like you and Sparky were said to Not Prevent Waking, when in fact those players were scum.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by cicero »

K. Re-read done.

Vote Jester.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Guardian »

cicero... alignment before resurrection doesn't matter.

all four of us died and were revealed as town.

'accounting for how someone was killed'... doesn't make any sense at all.

Why did you ask me to explain how someone was killed?
Do not lynch me.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by cicero »

Scum cant kill scum and there is no strong evidence of a third nightkill group.

You and Sparky both are in the category of people who started the game dead. Which is part of the balance to the resurrectors as near as I can figure. People who start the game dead and are marked don't prevent Adel from waking. But if lynched/killed later will show their true colors. Porochaz was nightkilled by scum in the middle of the game. Like Dripping Goofball was.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Sparky is the last scum. Your play is townie and 'Chaz has the nightkill thing goin' on.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by The Jester »

I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but this is the PM I got when I was resurrected. Not sure if it helps.

"You were killed, but something has changed... you are not dead. You are an unnatural aberration.

You do win if I wake up before the morning of the Eight day.

Please reply to this message or post in the thread as soon as possible."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun May 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Whilst I am still looking over you, and have just realised Id better get a damn move on I dont think that tells us much, just you were dead and now your alive TADA!!! The last part Im not sure about but don't personally think its important.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok Im going to
vote Jester
, my case was going ti cime and still will if Adel hasnt closed this thread tomorrow evening but otherwise thats what Im doing
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by Adel »

I'm posting this in all threads: I got dragged away for a surprise camping trip, and just got back. I will catch up asap.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by The Jester »

In 543, anubis gets resurrected by DGB.

If I have this right if I got switched by DGB wouldn't cicero have also switched?

In 624, Guardian explains how Streetflo, Rigel, and Cicero would be mafia is DGB revives people as mafia.

So that means there are two mafia and two town, if I was mafia that would mean Cicero is mafia and 2 mafia and 2 town and mafia didn't win? It confuses me because cicero seems to strongly believe me to be the last scum, but that's impossible given the roles.

Lynch me, Cicero vigs guardian or poro, and cicero is still alive to win.

Guardian is obviously Town (confirmed and other obvious reasons).

So that seems to leave Poro or Cicero, the only way cicero seems mafia is if I'm also mafia it seems like some instant-mafia win. But that hasn't happened, so I must believe Cicero and me are not mafia and poro must be the last one.

Vote: Poro
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon May 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Adel »

I'm pushing the deadline back by 48 hours because I don 't have time to catch up right now. My apologies.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 2:43 am

Post by cicero »

Im not really so convinced that it's a resurrection switch. DGB resurrected me too after all, though I can't rule out a special dispensation whereby Im not eligible to be culted because I'm one of the resurrectors or some other such rule.

No, I'm more of the opinion that at least one of the people who started the game dead and listed as a good guy is really a bad guy. That's Jester and Guardian.

With Porochaz, he got nightkilled by the scum team. Someone wanting to vote him should really figure out what setup mechanics they are lynching him under.

Speaker for the Dead (Roffman) made inferences with respect to a third scum group. He referenced it as being based on something Aborted Elephant said. But I'm really not sure how much to trust such an oblique reference. Especially since it isnt even clear scum would have such knowledge to begin with. I'm open to setup suggestions on it. But I can say that Porochaz is one person that can be expressly ruled out of belonging to ONE of the scumgroups.

This is expressly different from Jester and Guardian who started the game dead. Because starting the game dead doesn't necessarily mean you were killed. You could have just started dead. And that certainly fits what happened to Sparky (the Jester). He didnt really get killed so much as he, in a separate post from everyone else, went out.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:24 am

Post by Guardian »

didn't i share the PM of how I died?

I didn't start the game dead, I got a n1 result, remember?

saying I 'started the game dead' and basing your decision off that is bullshit. I'm just as likely killed by scum as porochaz.

if you are town and vig me over porochaz, oh man cicero... oh man.......
Do not lynch me.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Guardian »

Adel wrote:You follow Aborted Elephant as the cute little guy gently crawls into your ear, snuggles against your brain, and goes to sleep, whispering.

You wait until he is deeply asleep.

With a running start, you leap at his throat, drilling in, burrowing, pulling yourself into his throat and down into his chest. There are fountains of blood. Something is wrong, there is too much blood, you hear the aborted elephant mewing. He is dying. He is dead. His blood stops flowing, no longer carrying oxygen. You cannot breathe. You cannot move. You are suffocating within the corpse of an aborted elephant that is snuggled against your brain.

~~~

You are now dead.

You may not stay dead, dreams have a weird reality of their own.

If you like, and can send me a messages and I might forward them to Speaker for the Dead.
Guardian wrote:fuck it.

I target GhostWriter .

:\
started the game dead... where are you coming from???
Do not lynch me.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok I read over Jester/Rigel/Adels posts: Suggesting mass death, what cicero said, Rigels lack of posting(I know he was dead for a while) the fact that Adel keeps mentioning that he is above the river whilst everyone else is on the banks... although the more I looked into that the less I felt it was anything, the post where Adel says:
"Sparky
is
alive
I still am prevented from waking"

or something to that effect. Although the fact that he hasn't been lynched or NK'ed by anyone yet due to him being dead N0 is the thing that I feel he is most worthy of the lynch.

Then Cicero should shoot me or Guardian, I suggest Guardian(obviously) but thats up to Cicero.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 6:26 am

Post by cicero »

I read your N1 on Aborted Elephant. But when day one started you were dead. That is not an equivalent position to Porochaz who died mid-game at the hands of the scum.

We never have sorted out how there were so many kills on night zero and so few thereafter.

Porochaz, I highly doubt Adel is going to give alignment hints in her flavor text.

Here's all I know: I am not scum.

There is one guy whose super-power seems to be to light up everyone's night action. We dont know if he would illuminate nightkills but this seems like an odd power to give to a townie without telling him what it would do. It also seems that word on what Sparky does has been quite inconsistent. The early game inference was that he needed to be coy about it. Later, that he didn't know what it was, and along the way, that he would kill himself.

Then there are two trackers. One of these trackers can only track at the cost of being tracked himself.

The other tracker doesn't have that problem.

Town also has two resurrectors one of whom doubles as a vig and can fuck up the first resurrector.

And a guy that can still post when dead.

Neutral "speaker for the dead role" suggests two factions.

Aborted elephant inferred to speaker three factions.

Scum so far have had a corrupt voting "godfather".

Did Shaft.ed even have a real power? I forget. I know what he said Hamas rabbit did but it turned out he could really just nightkill.

Which tracker would be more likely to be scum? would/could both be town?

What other thoughts and inferences do you all draw from that sloppy mess of facts above. Am I missing anything?

Is Jester's illumination power a very powerful scumside tool that could only be used by scum if they managed to get Jester resurrected? A one time, all at once, power role illuminator?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

cicero wrote:I read your N1 on Aborted Elephant. But when day one started you were dead. That is not an equivalent position to Porochaz who died mid-game at the hands of the scum.

We never have sorted out how there were so many kills on night zero and so few thereafter.

Porochaz, I highly doubt Adel is going to give alignment hints in her flavor text.

Here's all I know: I am not scum.

There is one guy whose super-power seems to be to light up everyone's night action. We dont know if he would illuminate nightkills but this seems like an odd power to give to a townie without telling him what it would do. It also seems that word on what Sparky does has been quite inconsistent. The early game inference was that he needed to be coy about it. Later, that he didn't know what it was, and along the way, that he would kill himself.

Then there are two trackers. One of these trackers can only track at the cost of being tracked himself.

The other tracker doesn't have that problem.

Town also has two resurrectors one of whom doubles as a vig and can fuck up the first resurrector.

And a guy that can still post when dead.

Neutral "speaker for the dead role" suggests two factions.

Aborted elephant inferred to speaker three factions.

Scum so far have had a corrupt voting "godfather".

Did Shaft.ed even have a real power? I forget. I know what he said Hamas rabbit did but it turned out he could really just nightkill.

Which tracker would be more likely to be scum? would/could both be town?

What other thoughts and inferences do you all draw from that sloppy mess of facts above. Am I missing anything?

Is Jester's illumination power a very powerful scumside tool that could only be used by scum if they managed to get Jester resurrected? A one time, all at once, power role illuminator?
Oh I know, I thought I said I probably took it out of context. At least I thought I did. Also did sparky ever provide a role PM?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Porochaz »

EBWOP: He did, however I feel its kinda vague...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”