Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:38 am

Post by J-man »

How did i get signed up for this game... O well
Vote: ZombieSlayer54
because Zombies get frozen solid and since penguins only live in cold places it would be really easy to kill frozen zombies, almost like killing babies... I like babies and so you must die you Baby killing zombie eating penguin.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

oh, my bad. So the Nebraska mafia get to night talk before the game starts, and possibly do nks, but the oklahoma mafia don't ? That hardly seems fair ot the oklahoma mafia!
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Korts »

J-man wrote:How did i get signed up for this game... O well
Vote: ZombieSlayer54
because Zombies get frozen solid and since penguins only live in cold places it would be really easy to kill frozen zombies, almost like killing babies... I like babies and so you must die you Baby killing zombie eating penguin.
lolwut?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Korts »

Actually, Skruffs, I don't think the nebraska mafia have a nk pre-game, either. Yeah they can talk during Oklahoma D1, but I don't see how they can talk strategy when the whole town is listening.
scumchat never die
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Couldn't they send PMs to each other?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

PS: I know who I'm going to be voting day one of Nebraska. ^.^
But I'm not going to be voting him day one of Oklahoma.

Vote: J-Man

Penguins don't kill zombies, they kill vampires. SHEESH.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:10 am

Post by J-man »

LIES
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Korts »

Gosh, that's so sweet. I'm gonna have your vote, tonight/tomorrow/whatthehell?

I'm guessing no PM's pre-game. Ask the mod, though.
scumchat never die
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

vote chaotic_diablo

Okay, done.

vote VanDamien
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Post by Korts »

Skruffs wrote:oh, my bad. So the Nebraska mafia get to night talk before the game starts, and possibly do nks, but the oklahoma mafia don't ? That hardly seems fair ot the oklahoma mafia!
Wait what? You're crying over injustice to the mafia of the game we're playing? Gosh.

Unvote, vote: Skruffs
scumchat never die
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Skruffs wrote:oh, my bad. So the Nebraska mafia get to night talk before the game starts, and possibly do nks, but the oklahoma mafia don't ? That hardly seems fair ot the oklahoma mafia!
It's only unfair if you are indeed mafia. If you were town you wouldn't think that.

Unvote, Vote: Skruffs
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:56 am

Post by Max »

Saturday 24th May - when I log in
If no majority is reached no person will be lynched

Vote Count:

Oklahoma Players:

Skruffs (2): Angelmouse, Korts
Korts (2): skitzer, VanDamien
J-man (2): ZombieSlayer54, Skruffs

ZombieSlayer54 (1): WeyounsLastClone
skitzer (1): kabenon007

angelmouse (0)
VanDamien (0)
Glotnot (0)
kabenon007 (0)
WeyounsLastClone (0)
ya_its_me (0)
chaotic_diablo (0)

Req. to lynch 7
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:24 am

Post by skitzer »

unvote

I don't know about the Skruffs thing. Skruffs is an experienced mod, and he may just be whining at the unfair setup created.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Max »

THIS IS NOT AN UNFAIR SET-UP PEOPLE, don't discuss set-up, any questions about set-up will be answered if asked.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 am

Post by Korts »

Sir yes sir.
scumchat never die
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mod: in the event of a tie at deadline, who is lynched? I ask because your vote count seems to be backwards.

Unvote, Vote: Angelmouse
for being sensational instead of investigative.

Korts: Thank you for supplying me with information about how Nebraska mafia works. Even if you lynch me today, though, I'm still going to be around to try and lynch you in Nebraska mafia, tomorrow. You really REALLY need to plan your moves ahead.

Inasmuch, that is why I am not going to vote you today; I doubt the mod would make a player scum in both games at once, so it's statistically less likely that you are scum in this game. Similarly, it's also statistically more likely that you know who scum COULD be in this game, because you have a narrower list of suspects to choose from as town. (I wouldn't be surprised if there was a one-person overlap, but not more than that.)

For the record: I do not really think the game is unbalanced. Mini games start on D1 or N1 at the mod's whim, sometimes with night talk, sometimes not.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Korts »

Skruffs, I'll defend myself in Nebraska, but hypothesizing about the setup from what I gathered is hardly a strong scumtell. And I don't know how correct the information I supplied you with is.

Meanwhile, I realize it's not much of a point, but would you kindly reply to my... well, call it accusation. Or is the last part of your post in regards to that?
scumchat never die
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

Korts wrote:
Wait what? You're crying over injustice to the mafia of the game we're playing? Gosh.

Do you mean this?
Okay. Well, what would be the benefit of actually crying over perceived injustice to the mafia in a game I Am playing in, publicly, as mafia? This is why I voted Angelmouse. The idea is a sensationalistic one and not actually based on common sense and/or logic and/or deduction. If you are sure that you aren't scum in Nebraska then I Am happy to vote you instead of Angel, but she was the first one on the vote count anyways.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Korts »

Skruffs wrote:
Korts wrote:

Do you mean this?
Okay. Well, what would be the benefit of actually crying over perceived injustice to the mafia in a game I Am playing in, publicly, as mafia? This is why I voted Angelmouse. The idea is a sensationalistic one and not actually based on common sense and/or logic and/or deduction. If you are sure that you aren't scum in Nebraska then I Am happy to vote you instead of Angel, but she was the first one on the vote count anyways.
Short post, I'm halfway out the door. That wasn't really serious, but since I didn't see any activity, thought I'd ask you to comment. For want of a better wagon, I'm staying with you, now. The logic in your last sentence I can't quite follow.
scumchat never die
ZombieSlayer54
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
ZombieSlayer54
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:36 am

Post by ZombieSlayer54 »

Unvote J-man, Vote Skruffs

42 confused the hell out of me. The confusion seemed intentional, too.
HIS NAME IS SIR JEREMY WILKINS, AND THAT IS HOW YOU SHALL ADDRESS HIM!
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:54 am

Post by kabenon007 »

Wowzer, I need some clarification there, in plain english, skruffs. There are a few ways I can view your post, but I would rather you tell me which way you were writing it to be viewed.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

My thoughts:

Like I said in my last post, it's not very likely that there are two identical scum groups in both games. Therefore a mafia for Nebraska might be more helpful, today, since it doesn't affect his game, tomorrow. So I came out baiting for some information about the mafia; I didn't think Oklahoma mafia would take the bait but I Thought nebraska mafia WOULD because it would give them TOWNIE points in this game.

I think Korts responded exactly the way I was hoping to. After I locked that in, I pushed the thread a bit further by trying to bait for scum from THIS Game to respond as well, by saying that the setup wasn't fair for mafia in this day's game. What I got was three people who responded by voting me. Korts I can understand; I think because he's scum tomorrow he wanted to discredit me today by trying to get me lynched, but maybe didn't remember that I'll only die in this game, but not tomorrow's (Nebraska).

Angelmouse's response was completely and totally oppurtunistic: She gave absolutely nothing for me to respond to except a vote, and has left nothing ot be tracked back to her except that vote, which doesn't mean anything because she can write it off as random later on.

Then we get to Zombieslayer, who apparently enjoys the Power of Ignorance: If you do not understand something, don't bother trying to
understand
it... just vote for it!

Kabenon: This probably is less plain english than my earlier posts were, but I have expressed my intentions as clearly as I can.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Post by Korts »

unvote

I'll put a great big post in later today.
scumchat never die
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Skruffs wrote:My thoughts:

Like I said in my last post, it's not very likely that there are two identical scum groups in both games. Therefore a mafia for Nebraska might be more helpful, today, since it doesn't affect his game, tomorrow. So I came out baiting for some information about the mafia; I didn't think Oklahoma mafia would take the bait but I Thought nebraska mafia WOULD because it would give them TOWNIE points in this game.

I think Korts responded exactly the way I was hoping to. After I locked that in, I pushed the thread a bit further by trying to bait for scum from THIS Game to respond as well, by saying that the setup wasn't fair for mafia in this day's game. What I got was three people who responded by voting me. Korts I can understand; I think because he's scum tomorrow he wanted to discredit me today by trying to get me lynched, but maybe didn't remember that I'll only die in this game, but not tomorrow's (Nebraska).

Angelmouse's response was completely and totally oppurtunistic: She gave absolutely nothing for me to respond to except a vote, and has left nothing ot be tracked back to her except that vote, which doesn't mean anything because she can write it off as random later on.

Then we get to Zombieslayer, who apparently enjoys the Power of Ignorance: If you do not understand something, don't bother trying to
understand
it... just vote for it!

Kabenon: This probably is less plain english than my earlier posts were, but I have expressed my intentions as clearly as I can.
So you're saying you wanted to set a trap for scum? I often feel traps are used by scum to confuse town, something you managed to do quite well over here.
Unvote. Vote Skruffs.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
angelmouse
angelmouse
Goon
angelmouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by angelmouse »

Skruffs wrote:My thoughts:
I gave nothing for you to respond to, because you didn't have to respond. Total over reaction I feel to your mistake, not trap. Oh and I wont write it off as random later on, it wasn't in any form.

I feel you are backtracking for a big boo boo you made but moaning in the tread about the set-up (which mod I feel is great!). If you had a problem or question about mafia rules ask the mod in a PM. My vote wasn't opertunistic, it was because you were moaning about the fairness to the mafia. Saying now it was a trap is a very handy way of getting out of your mistake. Plus you have confused everyone to make them believe it was a trap.

My vote stays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”