Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah. I'd hope RS wouldn't be so bad a player as to be acting like this if he actually was town. Of course, I'm not so sure what he'd be getting out of acting like this as scum either, but if he's going to just refuse to answer anything or to be in any way useful, we're probably going to have to lynch him.

Like I said, Eldred's posts today are making me nervous, though, and he hasn't responded to my questions for him yet. I'd be willing to move my vote there instead, if there's enough support for a Eldred lynch today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by Y »

I won't have access for the next four days or so.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos that doesnt make much sense. You are hoping im not a bad player to play town like this and you are not sure why a scum would play like this

so you would be happy moving your vote onto eldarad?

Mizzy I am really hoping you (the town) end up getting me out of this game. Not because I don't want to play it but because I think it would be the best town move.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Ether »

Day 3, Votecount 4 wrote:3 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2, Mizzy, Y)
1 Zindaras (Skruffs)

5 Unvote (Andycyca, eldarad, hasdgfas, Rotten Snitch, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.
Deadline will hit at 11:00 pm Eastern on Monday regardless of whether I am online at that time to announce it.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 8:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote, vote rotten snitch

Zindaras came out with a warning and then dropped the game..
Mod: PRod Zindaras and.or replace him

This sucks because I've been defending RS through the entire game. IF he turns up town, I looke like scum buddying up to scummy townie, and if he's scum, I look like scum reverse-psychologizing town into thinking I'm a dumb townie. :P

But if you killed strappado then you must die!
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Skruffles you of all people should know I would never kill Strappado
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:21 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Skruffles you of all people should know I would never kill Strappado
Real convincing there, RS.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Skruffles you of all people should know I would never kill Strappado
You could have sent in the vote to your scumbuddies and had someone else kill her. Just sayin'!

And I damned well expect that you give us the reason you think your lynch would be the best pro-town move, because if you hadn't noticed, if you are pro-town like you want us to believe, then lynching you would LOSE US THE GAME if we're in lylo (again like you want us to believe.)

I'd like to see an official role-claim from RS; anyone else feel the same?
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am absolutely sure that you wouldn't, but I also realize that she may have been a security kill from one of your partners. Maybe a partner who sensed you being a newcomer and thought you having a RL contact 'on the other side' would jeopardize you - and thus their own - involvement in the game.

I don't think that's what happened, but I am pretty sure that it would have come up in night talk activities.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Yos that doesnt make much sense. You are hoping im not a bad player to play town like this and you are not sure why a scum would play like this
I'm not sure why a scum would play like you are. I know a town should NOT play like you are. "go ahead and lynch me guys I think my "gambit" is going to work oh and we're in lynch or lose" makes no sense at all from a pro-town person. Neither does your "Yos and Mizzy must be scum because they're attacking me" stuff.
so you would be happy moving your vote onto eldarad?
No. You look scummy, but I hate the way Eldred's been acting today, and I think he might look even scummier then you do right now.

Basically, I'd be willing to lynch eldarad despite your bad play today, becuase his has been even worse. If I could I'd lynch both of you today.

Mizzy I am really hoping you (the town) end up getting me out of this game. Not because I don't want to play it but because I think it would be the best town move.

Yeah, that still makes no sense. If you really are town, then a big part of your job as town is to not get mislynched. It's every townies job to not get mislynched, so we can try and lynch scum instead.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:40 am

Post by eldarad »

Yos wrote:That dosn't at all answer my question, eldred. You don't have to like the RS wagon, but if you don't, then I do expect you to figure out who you would like to lynch, vote for that person, and explain why. Because if you can't do that, then you're basically doing exactally what you accused Mizzy of doing day 1:
eldarad wrote:Now you're implying that everyone on the Capri wagon was settling for a mislynch. That gives you scope to attack everyone on that wagon for mislynching.
I was trying to lynch scum yesterday.
Most people were trying to lynch scum yesterday.
You were trying to stay out of trouble yesterday.
Does that mean you accept this as a valid line of reasoning? Because Yesterday you didn't agree with it.
Yos wrote:It dosn't look like you're trying to find scum, or trying to help the town; it looks like you're trying to stay out of trouble. Which is the one thing that worries me about the RS wagon, actually; I'm really wondering if you're just avoiding it because you're scum who already knows RS is town.
Do you think I've been avoiding trouble the whole game? Or just Today? Because the distinction is important.
As for the RS wagon, I just don't like it. I also don't like the lack of alternatives. You were proven correct on Day 1 when you voted to lynch Capri, someone who you didn't really believe was scum anyway. Sorry, but being proven right after you've just helped mislynch someone isn't a great pro-town play, IMO.
Yos wrote:Uhhh...the non-voters yesterday hurt the town, didn't they? I'm confused about what you're trying to say here.
Yes they did. My point was that on Day 2 Mizzy got on her pedestal to attack the wagoners. But on Day 3 she didn't get on her pedestal to attack the non-voters.
That suggests that either Mizzy doesn't feel a no-lynch is as bad as a mislynch (which is a valid viewpoint, I guess), or that she has altered her behaviour (which suggests that I hit a nerve Yesterday.)
Yos wrote:Like I said, Eldred's posts today are making me nervous, though, and he hasn't responded to my questions for him yet.
Yeah, sorry about that...

~~~
Andycyca wrote:Well, what exactly did you want me to comment about? She didn't have a real case (other than "You lynched an innocent". Those kind of cases shouldn't be addressed that much)
OK...but you never responded at all. I agree with you on the depth and quality of Mizzy's case, but I think it needed to be jumped on and picked apart.

~~~
I don't really understand RS's recent posts. If I read it correctly...
RS is claiming to be a (pro-town) bomb
RS believes that we are a lylo
RS wants to be lynched in order to aid the town.

Assuming I got that right the only way in which, potentially, those 3 things can be consistent is if RS thinks he will be hammered by a scum. But now that he's claimed, that will never happen...

I now see that Skruffs has placed RS at L-1. Wanted to get on the wagon before the hammer vote?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Mizzy »

eldarad wrote:Yes they did. My point was that on Day 2 Mizzy got on her pedestal to attack the wagoners. But on Day 3 she didn't get on her pedestal to attack the non-voters.
That suggests that either Mizzy doesn't feel a no-lynch is as bad as a mislynch (which is a valid viewpoint, I guess), or that she has altered her behaviour (which suggests that I hit a nerve Yesterday.)
Or it could be that Mizzy feels like she's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

Plus, we didn't lose anyone. Normally, I'd be way,
way
more pissed about a no-lynch, but we had no deaths, so I just pointed out that we need to be more careful and post more. Counting on getting that kind of good luck again would be a really stupid thing to do. If it happens again, though, the no-lynch thing due to non-posting that is, don't expect me to be nice about it.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

eldarad wrote: Does that mean you accept this as a valid line of reasoning? Because Yesterday you didn't agree with it.
Well, let's say I always find it interesting when someone discribes a behavior a scummy behavior and then a day later does the same behavior themselves, because whenever a person desribes a behavior as scummy, what they usually mean is "I do that as scum".

Specifically, I really don't think Mizzy was trying to stay out of trouble on day 1. But it does look like you've been trying to stay out of trouble today.
eldarad wrote: Do you think I've been avoiding trouble the whole game? Or just Today? Because the distinction is important.
I think you got into a little trouble yesterday, and so today you've been trying to get under the radar and stay out of trouble.
As for the RS wagon, I just don't like it. I also don't like the lack of alternatives.
That's the point, though. There are 9 people in the game, those are your alternatives. We are (I hope, anyway) going to lynch one of them today. If you don't think it should be RS, then it's your job to figure out who you think we should lynch, vote for that person, and make a case against them..
You were proven correct on Day 1 when you voted to lynch Capri, someone who you didn't really believe was scum anyway. Sorry, but being proven right after you've just helped mislynch someone isn't a great pro-town play, IMO.
Again, I don't expect you to join the RS wagon if you don't like it (although a little more detail about why, exactally, you think he's town might be helpful), but if you don't like it then you need to figure out who do you want us to lynch today.
I don't really understand RS's recent posts. If I read it correctly...
RS is claiming to be a (pro-town) bomb
RS believes that we are a lylo
RS wants to be lynched in order to aid the town.

Assuming I got that right the only way in which, potentially, those 3 things can be consistent is if RS thinks he will be hammered by a scum. But now that he's claimed, that will never happen...
He actually hasn't claimed anything.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I have claimed townie :)

Tomorrow is deadline and as long as I am at L-1 then I will tell everyone my WIFOMish hunch.

It should be fun :)
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Andycyca »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Yes I am Da Bomb
Rotten Snitch wrote:I have claimed townie :)
You know, when you're being scrutinized, sarcasm isn't the best way to go.
RS wrote:Tomorrow is deadline and as long as I am at L-1 then I will tell everyone my WIFOMish hunch.
Why wait until deadline? Why only at L-1?
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Andy - I'm still debating whether I should say anything at all.
Sarcasm is the best way to go when you are trying to be lynched.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Andycyca »

If you wanted yourself lynched, why didn't you vote yourself?

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

cause I'm too proud to kill myself and it's a shitty thing to do.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Andycyca »

Enough of this.

Vote: RS

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Ether »

Day 3 Final Votecount wrote:
5 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2, Mizzy, Y, Skruffs, Andycyca)

4 Unvote (eldarad, hasdgfas, Rotten Snitch, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.
"Come and get me," Rotten Snitch whispers, as Andycyca pushes through the crowd. (This is done gently--it turns out Andycyca can push people with a variety of perfectly controlled results.) Just as he's about to deliver the final blow, Eldarad perks his ear.

"He's...ticking."

Andycyca considers this. "
Are
you ticking?"

"It's my watch," Rotten Snitch says.

"Ooh. Is this one of those $300,000 watches made from bits of the Titanic that only tells you if it's day? Fashionable werewolves would find that very convenient."

"It's actually a $500,000 watch that only makes a realistic ticking noise. It's made from bits of Noah's Ark. I don't find it convenient at all."

Andycyca promptly snaps his neck.

"Stupid salesman told me mine was unique," he grumbles as Skruffs goes through Rotten Snitch's pockets. But there's nothing of interest--just that ticking, ticking watch. Andycyca makes a point of stepping on it as you head for your homes.

Rotten Snitch (Villager) is dead. It is now Night 4. Please send choices by 11:00 pm Eastern on Wednesday, May 21. (If I need to replace Zindaras, you'll find out by some time on Tuesday; in that case, the deadline will be extended.)

UPDATE: Zindaras will not be replaced.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 8:49 am

Post by Ether »

When you return to the alley the next day, a young man is already waiting there. A cop--maybe a little naïve, but he is here for a reason. He thoroughly looks over each of you, and doesn't open his mouth until at least thirty seconds later.

"This is a crime scene, you know. We found a man with his neck snapped and his pockets looted last night."

Skruffs beams--as we've already established, it's not that easy to identify someone as a werewolf in broad daylight, so good call on Rotten Snitch back there. The rest of you, of course, have moral standards and feel sort of awkward.

"You can't arrest us. We're stopping the werewolves," Andycyca points out. "The mayor said there's a law somewhere that sanctions this."

At the mention of the mayor--still missing, apparently--the cop looks away sadly. Y gives him a big hug and says, "I'm sorry. Should we go somewhere else?"

"Meh. You're right, I can't arrest you, but please wait here. We'll send a psychology squad over when we're not so tied up with Seizure Party Syndrome.
My god, it's worse than Tetris.
" He frees himself from Y, then adds, "On second thoughts, just hear me out.

"You're all crazy. Eight of you lynched Mr. Snitch; eight of you are here today. None of you are dead. And I know the same thing happened last night." (Strappado and Elmo flash through your minds, but you don't feel like correcting him.) "Maybe the werewolves are, like, happy with killing the mayor, or something. Maybe the mayor ran off to stop terrorism without telling us first again. I don't know. I wish you wouldn't scare people like this over the festival, is all.

"Okay, you can go now."

But of course...you can't.

No one is dead. It is now Day 4; with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline kicks in on Thursday, June 5th at 11:00 pm Eastern.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

unvote zindaras

Meh.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Y »

Andy, two days in a row? Care to explain?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Huh. I wonder if a no-lynch might be a good idea. Unless we've got a pro-town power role who's sucessfully preventing kills, in which case perhaps we should lynch and hope we manage to get an extra lynch out of it.

Also, we're probably in "lynch wrong and lose" here. Be careful.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu May 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Mizzy »

If RS had actually given us his damned theory, he might not have been lynched, and even if he still was, maybe we'd have some information to go on. I'm trying to skim-reread over things to see if we got anything useful out of this, but so far I'm not seeing anything. I'm just getting frustrated.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”