Rumble XII: Scummers Showdown - Game Over!

Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Rumble XII: Scummers Showdown - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Wizardcat »

It's been a while since I've actually moderated something, and it's been a while since there's been a Rumble game here. So, this solves both problems.

Rules can be found here for the interested.

Now, the theme? This game is Mafiascum themed. Yes, you read that correctly. Come on and Glork people, use the power of the 11th hour, have Pooky get your back, let Stoofer lay down the law, use your secret alliance with the tigers, call upon Mith's minions, use Mod powers, or plain ol' shoot and lynch people. Players are scummers and everyone sends in two powers/abilties, and I may or may not contribute some of my own. I may ask you to modify power/abilities for varying reasons; they may be overpowered and/or problematic, for instance.

You may bid up to 100 for each power, be warned that you may bid all of of your Energy and lose immediately.

There will be no discussion outside of the thread and we'll do the traditional method of showing bids and powers, unless a large number of people want to play a non-reveal like my last one.

Deadlines for actions will be four days; I will be enforcing this unlike last time and you don't want to miss them.

I'm hoping for 8-12 players. After I get 8, there will be a 24 hour waiting period for anyone else wishing to join.

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Abilities [col]Sent? [col]Energy Gamma [col] [col]Perma-ban [col]N/A [col]
Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]Scumhunting Rampage,
[Removed -mith]
[col]N/A [col]
Maz Medias [col] [col]Power of the 11th Hour, Blackberry Disapearence [col]N/A [col]
perfect628 [col] [col]
Night Zero
, Cultist [col]No [col]
[col]Cultist [col]
Replacement
[col] [col]50 Norinel [col] [col]Pooky [col]N/A [col]
bird1111 [col] [col]Confirmed Town, Bandwagon [col]N/A [col]
Brutal Assassin [col] [col]Contract with the Tigers, Corrupt Like Adel, Mass Claim, PBPA, Roleblock, Roleclaim, Suicidal Dayvig, The Power of Mish-Mash, 11th Hour [col]N/A [col]
Blackberry [col] [col]Nibbler, Scumchat [col]No [col]
[col]Nibbler [col] [col] [col]50 [col]Scumchat [col] [col] [col]
BridgesAndBaloons [col] [col]
Replacement
, U-Pick [col]N/A [col]
ashmite84 [col] [col] [col]N/A [col]
Snix [col] [col]General Discussion [col]N/A [col]
[col]Orca [col] [col] [col]

[mrow]Power [col]Desription Bandwagon [col]Spend 10, once per round: Bandwagon does 10 Points of damage to a single target for each member in play. Blackberry Disappearance [col]You may only use this once. Whenever you use this, you will disappear for two rounds. During these two rounds you may not attack nor may you be attacked. Confirmed Town [col]You gain a constant +20 to both your attack allocations and your Defense. Contract with the Tigers [col]Your alliance with Felinus Maximus gives you Tiger Bodyguards; Each round, you may have them lay in wait for a player of your choice. If that player attacks you, their attack will be negated and they will be attacked for the same amount that they attacked you, as if by another player. Corrupt like Adel [col]Every round, the Energy allocated to your Defense and that of a single target you chose that round is halved. This is a passive, permanent effect. Cultist [col]Has 50 Energy and a Power of your choice from those in the current game. General Discussion [col]You now have the power of the General Discussion forum. This means that you have control over orcas. If you use this ability, any damage you take will be taken by the Orca. The Orca has 40 Energy and once the Orca's Energy is used up, (it will never recover energy) it will swim away forever. Mass Claim [col]Spend 20: Next round, all players post their choices in the thread, in an order you choose at the beginning of the round. This power works only once in the game. Nibbler [col]Nibbler is a Sidekick with 50 Energy and no powers. Night Zero [col]Bidding for this Power occurs before bidding for other Powers. The winner of this Power may select his bids for the rest of the Powers after the other players have revealed their bids. PBPA [col]Spend all of your Energy (X) and select an opponent: Attack that opponent with strength 2X. Perma-ban [col]Spend all but 1 Energy. Permanently remove one player from the game. Pooky [col]Since Pooky has your back, half the damage in energy dealt to you by a player is dealt to that player. Power of the 11th Hour [col]Each round the moderator rolls a 12-sided dice. If the number 11 appears then you gain 1100 Energy. [Removed -mith] [col]When you win this power, you may remove another power in the game from the game. Replacement [col]When this member is defeated, discard this Power. They return to the game with 50 Energy and a random Power from the starting list. Roleblock [col]You have the power of a roleblocker. Choose one player, and all of their abilities will not go into effect this turn. Roleclaim [col]Use once per round: Double the strength of your Attacks and Defense. If you do so, you must reveal what you are doing this round before other players choose. Scumchat [col]An owner controlled Sidekick which starts the game with 50 Energy and gains 10 Energy per turn. After 5 turns, Scumchat randomly gains one power no longer in play. Scumhunting Rampage [col]Burn X energy (Maximum: 10) and throw a Y-sided dice 3 times, where Y is the number of characters alive, excluding yourself and any player already hit (determine who is hit from the order of the character list). All three characters receive 3X damage. Suicidal Dayvig [col]Subtract an amount of Energy from one opponent of your choosing, the same amount of Energy will subtracted from you. The Power of Mish-Mash [col]Spend 10 Energy and distract a player from the game for a turn. Their energy inputs in all fields are halved. U-Pick [col]Each round you choose any other Power (which is in play) which you will be able to use the round after (in addition to choosing the power for the next round). 11th Hour [col]At the end of the eleventh round, you gain three times this power's Power Strength in Energy.
Last edited by Wizardcat on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:45 pm, edited 65 times in total.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Wizardcat »

If you like, you can, you can also just rename already existing powers.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Your Powers? Absolutely.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

That's eight, which means I can die a not-sad kitten now. That also means the 24 + however-long-it-takes-me-to-notice hour period for any other players who wish to join begins about now.

I'd be overjoyed if all powers were to be recieved by then, though it is by no means neccesary. I like the ones I've gotten so far, though. *thumbs up*
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

You people have never heard of patience.

Fine, we'll start now. I, however, will be leaving signups open until the bidding for this power is done. Just send your bid for this in with your powers:

Night Zero: Bidding for this power occurs before bidding for other powers. The winner of this power may select his bids for the rest of the powers after the other players have revealed their bids.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Yes, when all of the bidding is done, you'll know who has what power.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:10 am

Post by Wizardcat »

I have all powers from the players in the table, so the table is currently being used to show who has or has not sent in their bids on Night Zero. Don't worry; If I screwed up with something like that, I'd inform the player(s) of it.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Okay! I have recieved all bids for Night Zero. This means that we'll be having eleven players, with Snix joining the game.

And the winner is...

Gamma 1
Albert 16
Maz 11
Perfect 27

Norinel 11
Bird 0
Assassin 25
Blackberry 12
Bridges 13
Ashmite 7
Snix 20

Alright. Everyone, save perfect628, will now send in bids for the following powers:

[mrow]Power [col]Desription Bandwagon [col]Spend 10, once per round: Bandwagon does 10 Points of damage to a single target for each member in play. Blackberry Disappearance [col]You may only use this once. Whenever you use this, you will disappear for two rounds. During these two rounds you may not attack nor may you be attacked. Confirmed Town [col]You gain a constant +20 to both your attack allocations and your Defense. Contract with the Tigers [col]Your alliance with Felinus Maximus gives you Tiger Bodyguards; Each round, you may have them lay in wait for a player of your choice. If that player attacks you, their attack will be negated and they will be attacked for the same amount that they attacked you, as if by another player. Corrupt like Adel [col]Every round, the Energy allocated to your Defense and that of a single target you chose that round is halved. This is a passive, permanent effect. Cultist [col]Has 50 Energy and a Power of your choice from those in the current game. General Discussion [col]You now have the power of the General Discussion forum. This means that you have control over orcas. If you use this ability, any damage you take will be taken by the Orca. The Orca has 40 Energy and once the Orca's Energy is used up, (it will never recover energy) it will swim away forever. Mass Claim [col]Spend 20: Next round, all players post their choices in the thread, in an order you choose at the beginning of the round. This power works only once in the game. Nibbler [col]Nibbler is a Sidekick with 50 Energy and no powers. PBPA [col]Spend all of your Energy (X) and select an opponent: Attack that opponent with strength 2X. Perma-ban [col]Spend all but 1 Energy. Permanently remove one player from the game. Pooky [col]Since Pooky has your back, half the damage in energy dealt to you by a player is dealt to that player. Power of the 11th Hour [col]Each round the moderator rolls a 12-sided dice. If the number 11 appears then you gain 1100 Energy. [Removed -mith] [col]When you win this power, you may remove another power in the game from the game. Replacement [col]When this member is defeated, discard this Power. They return to the game with 50 Energy and a random Power from the starting list. Roleblock [col]You have the power of a roleblocker. Choose one player, and all of their abilities will not go into effect this turn. Roleclaim [col]Use once per round: Double the strength of your Attacks and Defense. If you do so, you must reveal what you are doing this round before other players choose. Scumchat [col]An owner controlled Sidekick which starts the game with 50 Energy and gains 10 Energy per turn. After 5 turns, Scumchat randomly gains one power no longer in play. Scumhunting Rampage [col]Burn X energy (Maximum: 10) and throw a Y-sided dice 3 times, where Y is the number of characters alive, excluding yourself and any player already hit (determine who is hit from the order of the character list). All three characters receive 3X damage. Suicidal Dayvig [col]Subtract an amount of Energy from one opponent of your choosing, the same amount of Energy will subtracted from you. The Power of Mish-Mash [col]Spend 10 Energy and distract a player from the game for a turn. Their energy inputs in all fields are halved. U-Pick [col]Each round you choose any other Power (which is in play) which you will be able to use the round after (in addition to choosing the power for the next round). 11th Hour [col]At the end of the eleventh round, you gain three times this power's Power Strength in Energy.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Cultist is a sidekick that starts off with 50 Energy and a Power of your choice.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Power Strength = Winning Bid.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #10) » Tue May 20, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Wizardcat »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:And with a side-kick thing, you can use its energy to defend yourself?
You can defend yourself, and the sidekick can defend itself, but the two cannot defend each other.

Just a few more sets of bids left.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

While it seems that I don't share the consesus of the definition 'overpowered', (In truth, I allowed those two because of both Roleblock and [Removed -mith]), I definately would have asked for a different power, Gamma.

Now, a hopefully less depressing matter:

There are two ties: bird1111, Albert B. Rampage, Snix, and Brutal Assassin, I'll need you to send in revised bids for either Confirmed Town or [Removed -mith].
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Mod: Can you post the powers people have in a more readable way?
Technically, no one besides perfect628 has any powers, yet. The first post will be updated with powers and Energy levels after he posts his bids after the ties are resolved.
What happens if no players want to break the tie ?
The world explodes. Which my way of saying it's not possible as one person from each tie has already changed theirs, I'm just waiting the other two.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

You could also just change your bid to 0 via PM.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Alright...

I have the results of the re-bids, and I now ask perfect628 to post his bids in the thread.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Albert is free to remove any power he would like to at this point.

Snix: 0
Bird: 35

Assassin: 0
Albert: 4

First post is updated. 96 hours for people to send in actions.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #16) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Wizardcat »

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?

I'm getting
torrents
of PMs. I appreciate your enthusiasm? Keep 'em coming, I can take this?

I hope. :|
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #17) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Hm? Where have your
Replacements
gone?

Oh, dear. mith has removed them from the game!
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #18) » Sun May 25, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Someone drag Maz in here; we're waiting either for his orders or approximately midnight tonight.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Sun May 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Orders [col]Attacks [col]Energy Gamma [col] [col]Perma-ban: Brutal Assassin, Defense: 1 [col]Blackberry: 54 Nibbler: 50 [col]
Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]Attack BridgesAndBaloons: 30, Defense: 49 [col]None [col]79 Maz Medias [col] [col]Blackberry Disappearence [col]Norinel: 4 [col]1 perfect628 [col] [col]Defense: 37 [col]Norinel: 50 [col]
[col]Cultist [col]Attack BridgesAndBaloons: 15, Defense: 35 [col]None [col]50 Norinel [col] [col]Attack Maz Medias: 4, Attack Brutal Assassin: 4, Attack perfect628: 50, Defense: 25 [col]None [col]83 bird1111 [col] [col]Attack ashmite84: (0+20), Defense: (25+20), Bandwagon: ashmite84 [col]ashmite86: 46 [col]
Brutal Assassin [col] [col]Contract with the Tigers: bird1111, Corrupt Like Adel: Blackberry, Roleblock: Snix, Defense: (1x1/2) [col]Norinel: 4 ashmite86: 1 Snix: 65 [col]
Blackberry [col] [col]Attack Gamma: 54, Defense: (0x1/2) [col]None [col]54 [col]Nibbler [col]Attack Gamma: 50 [col]None [col]50 [col]Scumchat [col]Defense: 50 [col]None [col]
BridgesAndBaloons [col] [col]Defense: 15, U-Pick: General Discussion [col]Albert B. Rampage: 30 Cultist: 15 [col]
ashmite84 [col] [col]Attack bird1111: 46, Attack Brutal Assassin: 1, Defense: 53 [col]bird1111: 20 Bandwagon (15): 150 [col]
Snix [col] [col]Attack Brutal Assassin: 65, Defense: 5, General Discussion [col]None [col]70 [col]Orca [col]Defense: 40 [col]None [col]40

...Ouch.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Rolling for Power of the 11th Hour...

Original Roll String: 1d12
1 12-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Players...
What the hell is this shit?
Explain this to me.

You're telling me that in two days or so only Norinel managed to accomplish a simple task of sending in orders? That's just kind of sad.

C'mon, do you actually think I'm that mean? I just stole a friend's text in a similar game and replaced several key words and phrases. It amuses me.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #22) » Fri May 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Not neccesary; I have everything. Some of you are lucky I got sick, however.

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Orders [col]Attacks [col]Energy Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]Defense: 79 [col]Norinel: 30 Blackberry: 54 Nibbler: 50 [col]
Maz Medias [col] [col]Blackberry Disappearence [col]None [col]1 perfect628 [col] [col]Defense: 24 [col]None [col]24 [col]Cultist [col]Defense: 50 [col]None [col]50 Norinel [col] [col]Attack bird1111: 30, Attack Albert B. Rampage: 30, Defense: 23 [col]None [col]83 bird1111 [col] [col]Defense: (34+20) [col]Norinel: 30 [col]34 Blackberry [col] [col]Attack Albert B. Rampage: 54 [col]Snix: 40 Orca: 40 [col]
[col]Nibbler [col]Attack Albert B. Rampage: 50 [col]None [col]50 [col]Scumchat [col]Defense: 60 [col]None [col]
Snix [col] [col]Attack Blackberry: 40, Defense: 30 [col]None [col]70 [col]Orca [col]Attack Blackberry: 40 [col]None [col]40

Round 3, Players. Tick-tock.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #23) » Fri May 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Rolling for Power of the 11th Hour...

Original Roll String: 1d12
1 12-Sided Dice: (11) = 11
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Wizardcat »

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Orders [col]Attacks [col]Energy Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]Defense: 24 [col]Nibbler: 24 [col]24 Maz Medias [col] [col]Defense: 1 [col]Bandwagon (10x10) bird1111: 20 Nibbler: 2 [col]
perfect628 [col] [col]Defense: 24 [col]None [col]24 [col]Cultist [col]Defense: 50 [col]None [col]50 Norinel [col] [col]Attack Orca: 30, Attack Scumchat: 50, Defense: 3 [col]Snix: 60 Orca: 40 [col]
bird1111 [col]None [col]Bandwagon: Maz Medias, Attack Maz Medias (0+20), Defense: (24+20) [col]None [col]34 Blackberry [col]Nibbler [col]Attack Albert B. Rampage: 24, Attack Snix: 24, Attack Maz Medias: 2 [col]None [col]50 [col]Scumchat [col]Attack Snix: 70 [col]Norinel: 50 [col]
Snix [col] [col]Attack Norniel: 60, Defense: 10 [col]Nibbler: 24 Scumchat: 70 Pooky: 30 [col]
[col]Orca [col]Attack Norinel: 40 [col]Norinel: 30 Pooky: 19 [col]

Do you think they suffered enough? Round 4, survivors.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Well, if I actually were awesome, someone would have already offered to be bird1111's temporary replacement. I have all other orders and it doesn't seem fair to punish bird due to V/LA, especially when announced.

So, are there any good samaritans out there?
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

No. Bird, klebian is your savior! Thanks, klebian!

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Orders [col]Attacks [col]Energy Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]Burn 10: Scumhunting Rampage, Defense: 14 [col]Nibbler: 24 [col]
perfect628 [col] [col]Defense: 24 [col]bird1111 (klebian): 38 Scumhunting Rampage: 30 [col]
[col]Cultist [col]Defense: 50 [col]Scumhunting Rampage: 30 [col]50 bird1111 (klebian) [col] [col]Bandwagon: Scumchat, Attack perfect628: (18+20), Defense: (16+20) [col]Scumhunting Rampage: 30 [col]34 Blackberry [col]Nibbler [col]Attack Albert B. Rampage: 24, Defense: 26 [col]None [col]50 [col]Scumchat [col]Defense: 30 [col]Bandwagon (6x10) [col]

Round 5.
Last edited by Wizardcat on Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

1: perfect628
2: Cultist
3: bird1111 (klebian)
4: Nibbler

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Same order, minus whoever gets hit:

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Again:

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

That's perfect628, bird1111 (klebian), and Cultist, respectively. Fixing the above table.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

I just noticed the current date compared to dates of the posts inthread. So, here are the actions I recieved. No one can complain about missing actions, when you factor in that gap.

[mrow]Players [col]Member Name [col]Orders [col]Attacks [col]Energy Albert B. Rampage [col] [col]No Actions [col]Nibbler: 8 [col]
perfect628 [col]Cultist [col]Attack bird1111 (klebian): 20, Defense: 30 [col]None [col]50 bird1111 (klebian) [col] [col]No Actions: Defense: (0+20) [col]Nibbler: 39 Cultist: 20 [col]
Blackberry [col]Nibbler [col]Attack Albert B. Rampage: 8, Attack bird1111(klebian): 39, Defense: 3 [col]None [col]50

...Which leaves the two sidekicks, both with 50 Energy left. And, if my brain works correctly, is a tie as no matter the actions sent in, they would both hit 0 at the exact same time. (EX: Attack Cultist: 40, Defense: 10 + Attack Nibbler: 25, Defense: 25 = Both sidekicks having 35 Energy, and et cetra then on.)

So...

As anticlimactic as it seems, this is a tie between Blackberry and perfect628!

Congrats, guys!

...And sorry about my inability to keep track of time.

Return to “Social Game Archive”