DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

TBH its 4am right now and I am dead tired!!

I wan to give a good answer and good eval. so if ya don't Mind I'll answer tommoz afternoon.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 8:55 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Okay, Well I reread over it, and I think you have a good base for a lynch

his press for a name claim seems very scummy, as if he is scum and looking for who poses the greatest threat / power by their character. I wish lovo hadn't claimed because it puts me in a tight spot, but I personally don't support a claim, because it will only serve to help the scum.

Other than that I haven't seen him add a whole lot to the thread, at least thats helpful.

Logic -- why do you want people to name claim so badly? What purpose will it serve the town, when the scum are bound to lie. I mean obv. no one's gonna claim a villain and how are we to know who's lying?

I see no good effects from claiming, and I myself am already out there so its not like I'm trying to hide something.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

lol this thread isn't very active is it?
Show
you done goofed.

logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 am

Post by logicticus »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Okay, Well I reread over it, and I think you have a good base for a lynch

his press for a name claim seems very scummy, as if he is scum and looking for who poses the greatest threat / power by their character. I wish lovo hadn't claimed because it puts me in a tight spot, but I personally don't support a claim, because it will only serve to help the scum.

Other than that I haven't seen him add a whole lot to the thread, at least thats helpful.

Logic -- why do you want people to name claim so badly? What purpose will it serve the town, when the scum are bound to lie. I mean obv. no one's gonna claim a villain and how are we to know who's lying?

I see no good effects from claiming, and I myself am already out there so its not like I'm trying to hide something.
I wouldnt say I want for them to do it badly, I mentioned it once and that was pretty much it. The reason I am in favor of it is because it would hopefully spur some discussion. Obviously nobody will claim Magneto, but maybe if scum are forced to fake claim we can tell either because somebody else has that name or because its implausible that character would be in the game.

But at this point, who knows if anything can spur discussion in this game.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Johoohno »

Welcome DarlaBlueEyes (now I finally understand what lovo meant by his role being "unnoticed"). And yes, this thread has been moving slow since the beginning.

I am still in favor of a role NAME claim. But it should be done in an orderly fashion (as I proposed here) I get the feeling that a majority of the players agree on a claim (I've only found posts by Lloyd and Darla to oppose a claim, or have I missed someone?)

If I were to decide I would like the name claim to be made in this order (first on list = first to claim):
logicticus
Lloyd
farside
Pug89
Johoohno

(WeyounsLastClone and DarlaBlueEyes is left out of the list due to them already out there with their names)

My suggestion (in the linked post above) was that everyone present a suggestion of a claim list and then we try to combine all those list into a consensus list (as was done in this game).
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Pug89 »

logicticus wrote: May I ask what recent actions in particular or did that just sound better when you posted it?
I most refering to your post previous to the one quoted above, it just seemed off to me.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi all. Just when I get to reading and making notes my little one interupted and I lost my notes.
Some things I remember off hand.
Some people weren't up for a claim due to the fact that name claims didn't mean anything. Why have people changed their minds on this at this point?
Hopefully I will have more thoughts today for you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Lloyd prodded.

Deadline is 48 hours away.
I'm back!
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:40 am

Post by Lloyd »

Johoohno wrote:I would like the name claim to be made in this order (first on list = first to claim):
I disagree with your proposal. A Pop-corn style - claimer-chooses-next-person - seems more fair than a pre-determined list.
lovo14 wrote:@ llyod my role does seem to good to be true. i can either track or watch someone and apparantly do it unnoiticed.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I can confirm (how much you guys believe idk) that my role is indeed Professor X, and is a Watcher and or Tracker who goes unnoticed because I do so from home.
Do you agree or disagree with lovo on the point that your role seems too good to be true?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Johoohno »

Lloyd wrote:
Johoohno wrote:I would like the name claim to be made in this order (first on list = first to claim):
I disagree with your proposal. A Pop-corn style - claimer-chooses-next-person - seems more fair than a pre-determined list.
Fair enough, I can accept that plan (it feels as if anything that get's this thread rolling is a good thing by now).

@ logicticus
: Do you see any reason for not being first to claim (since you have most votes on you, except for Darla who's already claimed)?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

The better question is do we have time for claims with this lack of posting from people.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:30 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Lloyd: I don't think its too good to be true, since I can be Role Blocked, and I mean its Prof. X.... he is the pwn.
Show
you done goofed.

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 5:30 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Okay, so logicticus needs two additional votes, and lovo14/Darla needs one additional vote for a lynch, is that right?

As much as I think another no lynch is bad, lynching a tracker/watcher is also not really a great move. When exactly is the deadline?
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Johoohno »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Okay, so logicticus needs two additional votes, and lovo14/Darla needs one additional vote for a lynch, is that right?

As much as I think another no lynch is bad, lynching a tracker/watcher is also not really a great move. When exactly is the deadline?
According to post 282 by Sir Tornado I expect deadline be midnight between the 15th and the 16th (counted by the forum clock, which I am seven hours ahead of).

I don't like a no lynch today either (and we seem to be getting nowhere with the claims), and am not a fan of voting of lovo/Darla just yet (as stated before). I do see logicticus as somewhat scummy and could vote for him, the problem is that I'm not sure I'll be in here again before the estimated deadline.

However (as I did in post 260) I'll

Vote: logicticus
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:09 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

alright I agree, no more no lynches!!

vote logicticus
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:17 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

oh crap, I missed Johoo's post. I did not mean to hammer, can I still unvote? or is it too late?
Show
you done goofed.

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:27 am

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:oh crap, I missed Johoo's post. I did not mean to hammer, can I still unvote? or is it too late?
this really gives me bad vibes. But it's too late. AFAIK, once someone reaches the votes to be lynched, unvoting wouldn't help.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 8:42 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

:S

I seriously did not mean to do that, but just incase,
unvote
Show
you done goofed.

logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:44 am

Post by logicticus »

its too late, im lynched.

i would like to thank you for getting me out of this snails pace game.

of course im a townie who is unnightkillable, so that didnt work for you too well now did it.

i hope the scum in this game dont take credit for the win, all the credit goes to apathetic townies
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:11 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Logicticus (Wolverine)
is lynched.

72 hours for choices...
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Another day in the distant future means another night of carnage has passed by. You make your way to the center of the township, to realize you are 2 people down.

Searching the town, you find that DarlaBlueEyes and Johoohno have been killed.

DarlaBlueEyes (Professor X)
is dead.
Johoohno (Storm)
is dead.

It is day 4. 4 alive, 3 to lynch.
I'm back!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I guess there is one scum left. 11 people I could see that, but I guess we have a SK after all. I can't imagine 2 vigs in one game at this point.
The only person cleared as scum is WLC.
I still have my eyes on Pug as lack of contribution. I haven't see him offer much of anything. I will read through to see if Johoono looked to buddy with anyone.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:07 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ok read all 11 pages.

must say this isn't the most delightful situation to replace into.

Reading back lovo did us no good in his actions, I understand he was new (much like myself) so I will kinda give him some slack for that but the not voting thing... well I really can't give an answer as I am not him.

I can confirm (how much you guys believe idk) that my role is indeed Professor X, and is a Watcher and or Tracker who goes unnoticed because I do so from home.

I am a bit confused by the fog thing as well (my replacement PM included his previous results) But I am assuming there may be a more powerful telepath here.

(I suspect Phoenix, not as scum but as possible role-block, thats one of the only people I can see being able to counter Xavier *big time X-Men Geek here*)

As I read I think my
FoS fell mostly on Johoohno and Lloyd. Johoo more so.

He seems to be all too happy to vote hop or do whats most convenient at the time.

All these No-Lynches are really unbenifical to the town as well.

I'm in an awkward position with the votes, already claimed predecessor, and his less than kosher actions.

Needless to Say I hope I am given a chance to at least watch/Track some of my suspects tonight (that is if I am not RB'd again)

I think Lovo's claim was bad timed, but he was pretty much cornered into it, the fact that he watched the person who wound up dead makes it even more harsh on me lol.

A few thoughts:

Wolverine always is connected to Jean, so if we have one It's likely they could effect each other in some way, and Rogue most definitely had a Thing for Remy (gambit :p so if We have a Rogue there's a chance Gambit's death may also be affecting her.

I am more than happy to answer any questions as best as I can, although I can't speak for Lovo or his actions.
Bit disappointed to be gone so soon, but I must say I am proud, first time I had that right !! ^^

Thanks for a fun (allbeit) short game guys!
Show
you done goofed.

Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Johoohno »

First time as scum. Hooray for surviving this long! Go town ... not (moah moah moah)!
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:21 pm

At least this makes sense with the fog that blocked lovo/Darla. Storm was probably a Mafia roleblocker.

If there's actually a SK, couldn't there be 2 scum, 1 town and a serial killer? If that's the case I don't know if I can win anymore, because I'll either end up with a scum or a serial killer. So I'll just have to go out from the more positive view that there's another townie, or me being Phoenix will somehow help me.

It does start to get interesting, there are still quite some possibilities for special roles or things that can happen that'd need us to proceed with caution.

Anyway, I don't think we're gonna approach the 40 pages restriction. :-)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”