Mini 583! BAMPEG!!!....IS THIS THE END???

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

If scum had a motivator, game would be completely unbalanced. They could just keep using it on one of there own to get two kills a night.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by JDodge »

scotmany12 wrote:If scum had a motivator, game would be completely unbalanced. They could just keep using it on one of there own to get two kills a night.
Unless they aren't allowed to use it on themselves to double the nightkill.

Duh.

Of course there comes a point where you can only tack on so many conditions until your whole argument becomes a pile of shit. But still.

Also, scum fakeclaim covers the whole situation. I wonder why c_d didn't bring that up first seeming as it is most obvoius?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:33 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Probably because it doesn't add up with WhoMe?'s current situation. Still, a scum motivator seems weird, so I'm buying it.

Currently liking diablo or coronlynches.
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:18 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Bear in mind I was a claimed cop as of end of yesterday. Why would a scum motivator target a cop? Unless of course they were some kind of 'twisted' motivator that interfered with the extra inv in some way. Mmmmmmmm anyone ver come across anything like that?
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

bump. deadline in about a week.

V/LA wrote:limited possibly until monday due to graduation shit
BBM is watching.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by Coron »

Sorry Mr. Mod, I guess my post saying I'd be away wasn't enough for you, I have very limited access until probably sunday.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Tamuz »

vote: Chaotic_diablo

Lets get pursuing this...
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:30 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I can get behind a diablo lynch

Vote: Chaotic_Diablo

Can we get a votecount?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

PEG JUST FUCKING GRADUATED VOTECOUNT

chaotic_diablo(3)-roffman,WhoMe?, Tamuz

Roffamn(2)-chaotic_diablo,KaleiÐoscøpe

NOT VOTING:
Coron, Jdodge,scotmany12

8 ALIVE 5 TO LYNCH

DEADLINE MAY 15th
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Post by Tamuz »

From Jr High?

Congrats

THANKS IT WAS REALY HARD!
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Claim time! I'm a townie who gets a naptime each day. That means I can't post for a set amount of days...or I'd die like dizzy. And that's a bad thing. May 10 at 8pm was the end of my naptime.
Jdodge wrote:Also, scum fakeclaim covers the whole situation. I wonder why c_d didn't bring that up first seeming as it is most obvoius?
A fake claim means Whome?'s extra investigation is fake. In such a case, Whome? is also scum. Considering that my role has a random naptime factor laid into it, it would be bad if it popped up while I'm arguing. In addition, I wanted to see how Whome? would respond. But you're right, it's a fake claim.
Whome? wrote:In all honesty I am inclined to believe him. His role as motivator fits all the soft claim statements he made.

If he targeted Erg0 his 90% certainty Erg didn't have a NK comes from there not having been 2 deaths that night.
All roffman did was check for who did the kill, or that's what I believe. The 90% certainty came from something else.
He seemed to know I would have more than one result to report on today

He became happier about me when I claimed 2 investigations, prior to that he had shown suspicion of my claim based on Erg's role.
If roffman was 90% confidant of the results he got from Ergo, there is no reason he would be suspicious of you. The duplication of night kills didn't follow and you claimed cop the previous day. Unless roffman decided to change his story,
which would be convenient
, your story is a bunch of bull.
Whome? wrote:He didn't say he was sure Erg was town, he said he was sure he didn't have a NK. That would fit with him as a motivator having targeted Erg. There was only one NK that night, so he figured Erg didn't have one.
roffman said that Ergo was 90% not scum, which was supported by his results that Ergo had no nightkill. You are misleading us.
whome? wrote:
If he targeted Erg0 his 90% certainty Erg didn't have a NK
Misleading us is a scum move.
Whome? wrote:FACT: I got an extra investigation last night

We have someone claiming motivator, with no counter claims. I'm not seeing the problem with believing him, especially when this claim fits his previou statements.
Whome? wrote:The second time I decided to investigate chaotic_diablo. On him I got a guilty, but I have no idea if I can trust the results of this investigation, as I have no idea why I got it. Has anyone played with a role that can target people to give them an extra night action?
So you knew beforehand that your investigation was tampered with by someone else. In otherwords, it could be scum or town. Don't tell me you're going to blow off my scum motivator theory for something you thought up as well?
Whome? wrote:
Tamuz wrote:True.

Why did you choose chaotic to investigate?

Why did you choose me?
I thought your (you and chaotic's) pile on me looked opportunistic.
Funny, you'd think the person who forced you to claim in an opportunistic way would be the one to be investigated first, call it a lasting impression. Unless it wasn't a good impression, which is strange considering that you still decided to investigate me.
Whome? wrote:As to my having survived the night being suspicious - why? I am a claimed cop, that is likely to attract the attention of a town doc. Even if it turns out we don't have a town doc, scum may have decidied I was likely protected and gone for another target.
I'll bite, why isn't roffman dead then?
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by JDodge »

chaotic_diablo wrote:Claim time! I'm a townie who gets a naptime each day. That means I can't post for a set amount of days...or I'd die like dizzy. And that's a bad thing. May 10 at 8pm was the end of my naptime.
So you are asserting that Dizzy was modkilled for similar reasons?
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by roffman »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Whome? wrote:As to my having survived the night being suspicious - why? I am a claimed cop, that is likely to attract the attention of a town doc. Even if it turns out we don't have a town doc, scum may have decidied I was likely protected and gone for another target.
You know, i never thought of that. I really can't think of any reason why they went after Ergo instead of a claimed cop and a soft-claimed power role. However, if WhoMe? is scum, got motivated before he decided to kill, then decided that instead of taking out the motivator (which wasn't hard to figure out after you got motivated) he would hit a random using one NK. This way, he can force a mislynch, then hope for another motivation for 2 NK's.

This has also made me suspicous of Tamuz, as WhoMe?, even if he is a legitimate cop, could very well be insane. Other wise he could be trying to broker innocence for his scum buddy.

Until someone else comes up with an idea
unote
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by roffman »

i mean
unvote
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by Tamuz »

It kinda doesn't make sense with whome? lying if roffman is telling the truth and vice versa. Its like a paper card house, mildy floppy and prone to being knocked down, but more solid than a single card.

I can accept that he is not insane, I'm innocent, I came up as innocent. Coo, no?
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Post by WhoMe? »

chaotic_diablo wrote:Claim time! I'm a townie who gets a naptime each day. That means I can't post for a set amount of days...or I'd die like dizzy. And that's a bad thing. May 10 at 8pm was the end of my naptime.
this makes a good fake claim for scum. Nothing particularly can be done by you to prove it, and what is your power? basically it's lurk power! so you have an excuse if you lie low
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Jdodge wrote:Also, scum fakeclaim covers the whole situation. I wonder why c_d didn't bring that up first seeming as it is most obvoius?
A fake claim means Whome?'s extra investigation is fake. In such a case, Whome? is also scum. Considering that my role has a random naptime factor laid into it, it would be bad if it popped up while I'm arguing. In addition, I wanted to see how Whome? would respond. But you're right, it's a fake claim.
At the time I thought JDodge was referring to roffman's claim. I still do, you dragging this in here to support your assertion of MY having fake claimed is borrowing a weapon that was aimed at someone else.
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Whome? wrote:In all honesty I am inclined to believe him. His role as motivator fits all the soft claim statements he made.

If he targeted Erg0 his 90% certainty Erg didn't have a NK comes from there not having been 2 deaths that night.
All roffman did was check for who did the kill, or that's what I believe. The 90% certainty came from something else.
this doesn't make sense. Eitehr roffman is a townie, so his claim should be true as townoies shouldn't lie/fakeclaim, or roffman is scum in which case he doesn't have to check who did the kill because he would know.
chaotic_diablo wrote:
He seemed to know I would have more than one result to report on today

He became happier about me when I claimed 2 investigations, prior to that he had shown suspicion of my claim based on Erg's role.

If roffman was 90% confidant of the results he got from Ergo, there is no reason he would be suspicious of you. The duplication of night kills didn't follow and you claimed cop the previous day. Unless roffman decided to change his story,
which would be convenient
, your story is a bunch of bull.
I disagree. He was 90% sure Erg0 was town. At the end of the day I am forced to claim my role so roffman targets me. But then Erg is NK'd and we find out he too was a cop. This makes roffman suspicious of my claim, but he becomes happier again when I reveal i was motivated and got 2 investigations, because this fit with what he expected.
chaotic_diablo wrote:
Whome? wrote:He didn't say he was sure Erg was town, he said he was sure he didn't have a NK. That would fit with him as a motivator having targeted Erg. There was only one NK that night, so he figured Erg didn't have one.
roffman said that Ergo was 90% not scum, which was supported by his results that Ergo had no nightkill. You are misleading us.
I amn nit misleading you. I am arguing the case that roffman's claim of motivator is true. Stop misconstruing me.
chaotic_diablo wrote:
whome? wrote:
If he targeted Erg0 his 90% certainty Erg didn't have a NK
Misleading us is a scum move.
Whome? wrote:FACT: I got an extra investigation last night

We have someone claiming motivator, with no counter claims. I'm not seeing the problem with believing him, especially when this claim fits his previou statements.
Whome? wrote:The second time I decided to investigate chaotic_diablo. On him I got a guilty, but I have no idea if I can trust the results of this investigation, as I have no idea why I got it. Has anyone played with a role that can target people to give them an extra night action?
So you knew beforehand that your investigation was tampered with by someone else. In otherwords, it could be scum or town. Don't tell me you're going to blow off my scum motivator theory for something you thought up as well?
fair enough. I am pretty sure that roffman is a motivator, which I see as a town role. Has anyone ever come across a scum motivator befpore? How did this work? Is it basically a chance to 'prove' your self town? I REALLY don't see why a scum motivator would target a claimed cop unless their motivation affected the inv's in some way, otherwise they are helping town

chaotic_diablo wrote:
Whome? wrote:
Tamuz wrote:True.

Why did you choose chaotic to investigate?

Why did you choose me?
I thought your (you and chaotic's) pile on me looked opportunistic.
Funny, you'd think the person who forced you to claim in an opportunistic way would be the one to be investigated first, call it a lasting impression. Unless it wasn't a good impression, which is strange considering that you still decided to investigate me.
I have no idea. Any speculation I make as to why scum killed x instead of why is pure WIFOM.

In summation I am still happy with my vote on you.

also Scopes vote is missing from the c_d votes. Did you forget to unvote first Scope?
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Can anyone find ergo breadcrumbing multiple results.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

JDodge wrote:
So you are asserting that Dizzy was modkilled for similar reasons?
I'm asserting that Dizzy got modkilled for running of the lip. If that isn't talking, then the main point of it is that I don't want to get modkilled.
Whome? wrote:this makes a good fake claim for scum. Nothing particularly can be done by you to prove it, and what is your power? basically it's lurk power! so you have an excuse if you lie low
I'm going to lurk my way to deadline with the majority vote... Good idea.
roffman wrote:At the time I thought JDodge was referring to roffman's claim. I still do, you dragging this in here to support your assertion of MY having fake claimed is borrowing a weapon that was aimed at someone else.
I'm also talking about roffman's claim. However, if roffman is scum, then where did that extra investigation come from?
this doesn't make sense. Eitehr roffman is a townie, so his claim should be true as townoies shouldn't lie/fakeclaim, or roffman is scum in which case he doesn't have to check who did the kill because he would know.

I believe roffman is scum. That's why my vote is on him.
Whome? wrote:I disagree.
He was 90% sure Erg0 was town.
At the end of the day I am forced to claim my role so roffman targets me. But then Erg is NK'd and we find out he too was a cop. This makes roffman suspicious of my claim, but he becomes happier again when I reveal i was motivated and got 2 investigations, because this fit with what he expected.
Um...
Whome? wrote:
He didn't say he was sure Erg was town, he said he was sure he didn't have a NK.
That would fit with him as a motivator having targeted Erg. There was only one NK that night, so he figured Erg didn't have one.
Your story changed.

There was only one night kill Night 1. roffman was certain Ergo wasn't scum based on this theory alone. Obviously, 90% is certainly out there. I believe roffman ws distancing.
Whome? wrote:I amn nit misleading you. I am arguing the case that roffman's claim of motivator is true. Stop misconstruing me.
Your story concerning what roffman has said changed. You've used that reasoning in several of your argument. Considering that roffman never bothered to correct you, I'm not convinced.
Whome? wrote:fair enough. I am pretty sure that roffman is a motivator, which I see as a town role. Has anyone ever come across a scum motivator befpore? How did this work? Is it basically a chance to 'prove' your self town? I REALLY don't see why a scum motivator would target a claimed cop unless their motivation affected the inv's in some way, otherwise they are helping town
Since you thought up the theory as well, isn't that the exact reason why they would target you? Otherwise how would your extra investigation be "unreliable"? You MUST have thought up the possibility of a scum motivator at some point. I'm not sure why you would blow off roffman's possible guiltiness with such ease.
Tamuz wrote:It kinda doesn't make sense with whome? lying if roffman is telling the truth and vice versa. Its like a paper card house, mildy floppy and prone to being knocked down, but more solid than a single card.
I can make sense of it. If by chance roffman is indeed protown, which I doubt, and Whome? is lying, then it is exactly that. Whome? didn't use the motivational kill. The results are made up. Blowing your cover isn't exactly the best of ideas. Which doesn't fit with the fact that roffman was 90% sure Ergo isn't scum.

chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

Tamuz wrote:It kinda doesn't make sense with whome? lying if roffman is telling the truth and vice versa. Its like a paper card house, mildy floppy and prone to being knocked down, but more solid than a single card.

I can accept that he is not insane, I'm innocent, I came up as innocent. Coo, no?
If you talk aobut breadcrumbing, then I can only find stuff based on my own assumptions.
Ergo wrote:chaotic_diablo: based on your reply above, how are you feeling about dahill right now?
On page 6, Ergo questioned me about dahill, which was strange. In hindsight, it could have meant he had either investigated me or dahill and gotten guilty.
Ergo 184 wrote:Is this why you softclaimed too?
Ergo questioned Whome?'s possible soft claim. Indirectly, the post Ergo quoted later was information I yanked out of Whome? Something about Whome? not liking the roffman wagon.

Ergo went on the dahill wagon. Which we now know is a bad wagon.

He made an argument in post 194 on dahill based on... nothing significant in my opinion.

I just thought of something. Isn't a motivator overpowered? I mean we get a cop, a doc, and a motivator, and boom, instant craptacular win for town. Which sort of ties into how a scum motivator would overpower scum.

roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Post by roffman »

two things: First, i was 90% sure ergo had no nightkill as we had already had a vig been modkilled. The chance of there being scum, vig and an SK is very, very low.

Secondly, why is the dahill wagon? I cannot recall where dahill's role was revealed, and being the only person still hidden, i'm inclined to think it was a very good wagon
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

roffman, if you knew Erg0 was not scum, why didn't you target him again?

Unvote
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 am

Post by roffman »

ummm, claimed cop?
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 2:59 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Well, yes. But he isn't a 100% confirmed cop.
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun May 11, 2008 9:18 am

Post by roffman »

if someone says they are a cop, and with nothing else to go on, i thought it would be a good idea to motivate them
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:56 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Posting so I don't get modkilled and stuff...content when I get home