Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Ether »

Hasdgfas steps into the sunlight first. The slide projector is exactly where it was last night, and only its votecount has been mysteeeeeeeriously reset. Neither the marker, nor its cap, nor what might or might not be Patrick's blood have moved from their places, either.

Hasdgfas puts a finger into the possibly-blood, and shoots a glance back at a second person, still hiding behind a tree. She nods; he grimaces and samples it. "Grape juice," he declares. "Half-evaporated grape juice. Thanks, Mizzy.

"Yeah, I think the coast is clear."

Mizzy, Skruffs, Yosarian, Eldarad, Zindaras, Andycyca, Y and Rotten Snitch all skip out of their various hiding places, startling the hell out of each other. But once you've calmed down, it's clear that you're all still alive.

No one is dead. It is now Day 3; with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline kicks in on Monday, May 19th at 11:00 pm Eastern.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by Y »

No lynch, no kill... Interesting.

We're "back" to D2.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Actually, despite the lack of any information, I feel that being back to D2 with no loss is a good thing because it means we have time again without the need to post in blocks for a bit.

This does not mean you guys should do that thing where you don't post. Lots of posting, please. We got lucky once, but I would seriously rather not count on getting that lucky again.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey Y - do you think there is a connection between the lack of lynching and the lack of death? I'm curious about the way you phrased your statement, but don't want to start the day off the same way I have every other day, so I will let you explain.

I would like to politely correct both Y and Mizzy that we are actually in day three - Which means that if there is a cop, he got another investigation last night.

I would like to
Fos: Y
though for his choice of words. I am construing them to mean that he knows scum no-killed rather than the possibility that they were roleblocked or doc-protected. But since it's my interpretation, I am only
fos
sing.

Also: I thought that Saturdays and Sundays were both considered part of the same 24-hour block?
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:I would like to politely correct both Y and Mizzy that we are actually in day three - Which means that if there is a cop, he got another investigation last night.
This is true! I don't want to touch much or speculate much on roles, but this is a very valid point.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Zindaras »

Roles are not important right now. Information-wise, everyone without an information role hasn't gotten a centimetre further.

The people who screwed us out of a lynch need to explain.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

For the love of God, can we please lynch someone today? Like, before the deadline, instead of trying to extend the deadline pointlessly for weeks until we inevitably fail to do so?

vote:Rotton Snitch
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?

Zindy - I do not know why we went to deadline no-lynch. Looking back at the thread we were at 3/5 and then within 20 minutes of Ether’s post Andy and Skruffs posted.
Ether said we had 4 more hours until deadline but I was under the impression we made deadline.
I think (but could be corrected by Ether) that it was a present to us. No lynch and no night actions maybe? Now we are kind of back at day 2 again and we do not have a deadline looming.

If this is the case then thank you Ether :D
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Mizzy »

Yosarian2 wrote:For the love of God, can we please lynch someone today? Like, before the deadline, instead of trying to extend the deadline pointlessly for weeks until we inevitably fail to do so?

vote:Rotton Snitch
Where the hell is that "I agree with Yosarian2" emote when you fucking need it?

Vote: Rotten Snitch

I find it interesting that the moment we start moving towards a RS lynch, suddenly everyone
stops posting
, moving us into a no-lynch.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?
Uh...wtf?

Anyway, we should have lynched you yesterday, and I'm not sure why we didn't.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:I think (but could be corrected by Ether) that it was a present to us. No lynch and no night actions maybe? Now we are kind of back at day 2 again and we do not have a deadline looming.

No, we failed to meet the posting requirements; we only had 3/5 posters within the block, and so we went to no-lynch. It's not a "present."

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:35 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Zindy - I do not know why we went to deadline no-lynch. Looking back at the thread we were at 3/5 and then within 20 minutes of Ether’s post Andy and Skruffs posted.
Ether said we had 4 more hours until deadline but I was under the impression we made deadline.
I think (but could be corrected by Ether) that it was a present to us. No lynch and no night actions maybe? Now we are kind of back at day 2 again and we do not have a deadline looming.

This is total crap. I'm liking a lynch of you again, just like yesterday.
Major FoS: RS
would be a vote, but that'd be L-2 on the first day of day 3, and I'm not sure we want that.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Y »

Skruffs wrote:Hey Y - do you think there is a connection between the lack of lynching and the lack of death? I'm curious about the way you phrased your statement, but don't want to start the day off the same way I have every other day, so I will let you explain.

I would like to politely correct both Y and Mizzy that we are actually in day three - Which means that if there is a cop, he got another investigation last night.

I would like to
Fos: Y
though for his choice of words. I am construing them to mean that he knows scum no-killed rather than the possibility that they were roleblocked or doc-protected. But since it's my interpretation, I am only
fos
sing.

Also: I thought that Saturdays and Sundays were both considered part of the same 24-hour block?
The problem with a no-lynch is that scum have an extra kill to get one step ahead of the town. In this case, we had no kill, meaning that we got away with it this time. That's why I said it's interesting.
I did actually think there might be a connection, but we had a kill in N0, and there was no lynch before it, so I ruled it out. I did not claim to know why there was no kill, just pointed out the lack of it.

About the D2 remark, we got no info because of the night, so we're in the same position we were then. It's true that there was probably some one who got something, but to the rest of us there's no change.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 am

Post by Y »

While RS does seem to be a good option, it seems like we're on a panic lynch. That's not good either.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Mizzy »

Y wrote:While RS does seem to be a good option, it seems like we're on a panic lynch. That's not good either.
I'm not panicking, trust me. I thought he was a good lynch yesterday but we didn't get to get that far. Now I'm putting my vote down in hopes of getting some information because we didn't get squat yesterday.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Y wrote:While RS does seem to be a good option, it seems like we're on a panic lynch. That's not good either.
Panicing? I've been in favor of lynching him for weeks now.

That being said, I still want to hear what RS has to say about Eldred, and vice versa. It feels like they've both been avoiding answering that for a while now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Zindaras wrote:Roles are not important right now. Information-wise, everyone without an information role hasn't gotten a centimetre further.

The people who screwed us out of a lynch need to explain.
I'm still waiting for you to explain why you ignored my big post?
You threatened to vote me if I didn't 'answer your question', and when I Asked you to show me which question I didn't answer, you hee'd and haw'd for the rest of the day. The only thing you said in relation to me was yet another attack on my character, that I was "stirring up shit". I'm not sure why you would care considering you stopped doing cases after I Called your bluff and have been low-radaring ever since, BUT, regardless.

You have before said that the way I am playing is contiguous with town, and yet you seem to be trying to find a way to vote me anyways. why?

You also missed Thursday's deadline; if someone else hadn't posted in your place, you would be asked to explain. You do not have the right ot be pious because you were on the deadline and someone else wasn't.

Lastly:

Why do you think we are no further now than we were before? The scum had 48 hours to make a kill. Either they didn't get one in in time or there is a role that prevented it from happening. Why are you so quick to dismiss everything that happened between the missed deadline and today's morning while at the SAME TIME asking for answers from players who were not on the deadline block?

Fos for contradiction

Actually screw it
Vote : Zindaras
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Panicing? I've been in favor of lynching him for weeks now.

That being said, I still want to hear what RS has to say about Eldred, and vice versa. It feels like they've both been avoiding answering that for a while now.
Yos, I read the last three pages and I saw no question directed at me concerning Eldarad. Please let me know what you are waiting on hearing from me? Maybe it was hidden in the long posts, I may have missed it. Not that it matters because your vote is on me. Sounds like need to convince the others of my innocence and not you.

And by the reactions to me I will give Mizzy and Yosarian a FoS
I think only scum would post such surprise that their night kill didn’t work.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Uh...wtf?

Anyway, we should have lynched you yesterday, and I'm not sure why we didn't.
Mizzy wrote:
I'm not panicking, trust me. I thought he was a good lynch yesterday but we didn't get to get that far. Now I'm putting my vote down in hopes of getting some information because we didn't get squat yesterday.
And as for the deadline mechanics I posted every 24 hours last weekend when I usually don’t get on to mafia scum and Mizzy this is what you had to say about it
Mizzy wrote:Not wanting to go into no-lynch is very chivalrous of you, RS, but you didn't need to post filler posts quite so often.
I guess this time I figured that filler post every 24 hours was too chivalrous to continue doing.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 1:59 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:And by the reactions to me I will give Mizzy and Yosarian a FoS
I think only scum would post such surprise that their night kill didn’t work.
Where did I show surprise exactly? Or have you started making shit up again?
Rotten Snitch wrote:I guess this time I figured that filler post every 24 hours was too chivalrous to continue doing.
My point was not that you should not post at all, but that you should consider posting some content as opposed to 8 billion empty filler posts. Helping keep the deadline at bay is great and all, but you have a tendency to contribute very little unless you're under fire. Being sarcastically anti-town is just plain bull and it makes me
Confirm Vote: RS

Using your phrasing, I think only scum would post such sarcastic bull as opposed to real content after a no-lynch.

Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all

8 billion empty post fillers? I posted 3 times last weekend and I said I would only do that because I do not have time invested during the weekend to play.

I already quoted you in my 842 where I think you are panicking. You can say you are not panicked but I don't see it that way. That is my impression of your post.
I find it interesting that the moment we start moving towards a RS lynch, suddenly everyone stops posting, moving us into a no-lynch.

Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it? Of course not you think that everyone not posting are scum protecting me huh?

The fact that you and Yos are really gunning for me makes me think you are pissed nothing happened last night
I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Mizzy »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it? Of course not you think that everyone not posting are scum protecting me huh?

The fact that you and Yos are really gunning for me makes me think you are pissed nothing happened last night
Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, myself included. So honestly, I will not consider the possibility that you were investigated and found innocent anything more than a
remote
possibility until I see a role claim from an investigator with no counterclaim and you as an innocent result from them.

I really think it's you that's panicking here...you're not presenting the least bit of evidence that you're innocent and instead trying to substitute an offense for a defense. Classic noobscum-tell.

Yos and I were gunning for you
yesterday
, before the night phase happened. So your thought that we're gunning for you because we're pissed that nothing happened is heavily flawed/wrong at least and WIFOM at best.

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Y »

Skruffs wrote:Why do you think we are no further now than we were before? The scum had 48 hours to make a kill. Either they didn't get one in in time or there is a role that prevented it from happening. Why are you so quick to dismiss everything that happened between the missed deadline and today's morning while at the SAME TIME asking for answers from players who were not on the deadline block?
Actually, there is the possibility that those who didn't post at deadline are the ones missing the kill too. Scum killed up until now, and the first time we have a no-lynch, we have a no-kill too. It might not be a game mechanic, but it seems too much of a coincidence to me.

About "panic lynch", I'm not saying you weren't voting, but lynching some one in two days because we missed a deadline, isn't good either.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Um, so you weren't being sarcastic when you said that you intentionally didn't post in order to spite Mizzy? Because if not, that would be a very anti-town act.
Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it?
Uh, what the hell? No one has claimed any investigative rolls, RS. You trying to find the cop or something?
No, I'm really pissed that nothing happened yesterday.
I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
[/quote]

That was sarcastic bull. If you are, by some chance, actually pro-town, there's no way in heck that any scum would have tried to nightkill you last night since you look so incredibly scummy.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy actually you were not gunning for me yesterday and the vote count proves that.

You don't have to consider any possibility that I have been investigated you may continue to assume I am scum and you can leave your vote on me for all I care.

But to question others and call them out for not accepting the case on me seems a little rolefishy to me.

It is not me panicking at all I have nothing to lose and would rather be on the noose than a stronger fellow townie. Although seeing a scum hang is the absolute best option for us than me.

I believe that Mizzy and Yosarian are the scum in this game.
I believe that Mizzy played a decent part in the Capri wagon.
I believe that Mizzy has been fighting back and forth with Skruffs to distract the others and to draw attention away from any other conversation.
I believe that Yos has been trying to get a bandwagon on an easy target (Me) and when I pop town he can say I acted scummy and therefore his vote was legit like he did with Capri.
I believe that Yos's vote on Capri to pressure a defense from him would have stayed no matter what Capri defended with.
I believe from Yos and Mizzy's immediate vote on me was more out of frustration of their night actions than anything else.

Classic noobscum-tell I think not
You should probably be wary of making comments like this- everyone plays differently and no scum tell is 100% accurate
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Rs: why, why, why, why, why, why?

Evidence please. What it looks like to me is that you believe they're scum because they believe you are. Bring out some quotes and search through them to find what's suspicious about them, because I believe them much more than you at this point.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”