Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Krazy you're wrong; most of your points are based off NK's. If I was scum I would of 100% NK'd you instead of PP who was a claimed VT. I play scum methodically and always night kill the players that pose the biggest threat to me. The fact that I'm not scumreading you nor are you dead should be all the evidence I need for my argument that we're both town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why does GR not kill Krazy over WAVEMODE

That's actually insane
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Golden Robster »

You're worried about mislynching GR for loss, but that's not possible for two reasons. First, GR is scum so that won't be a mislynch. Second, scum had 3 prs and we have 0 investigatives, which basically means there is no way there is a traitor or a 6th goon or this setup would not have made it past review. Today is not mylo. But, if we lynch Vax now, there is a risk (not a certainty) that it will be, which means that if you are WRONG on Vax, you are putting your faith in me anyway, since I am not voting anyone other than GR until she is lynched. So if you aren't 100% on Vax, you should resolve me vs. GR today so that I can give more input on other wagons.
I have zero chance of flipping scum here because I KNOW THAT I'M TOWN; vax has a greater chance of flipping scum here because I DO NOT KNOW HE'S TOWN.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

If I'm dead wrong, killing Krazy is the play and having town sheep me into a loss

This wavemode kill is strong evidence that scum aren't threatened severely

Which means GR is probably town from that alone
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Golden Robster »

We're not resolving me vs. krazy because I'm not scumreading you; this isn't some type of gladiator fight to the death. The consensus today is vax, creature and possibly skygazer (which I need to re-ISO) so you trying to turn this into some kind of krazy vs. GR day is stupid.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

Will we get a Vax lynch if i make a huge post detailing why his thought process is fake as fuck
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 7699, Krazy wrote:Tchill, Wave, Flavor Leaf, Hopkirk... ALL of them said GR was scum.
all of these players are confirmed town and claimed PR's (excluding tchill)

how is night killing confirmed town = killing players that said GR was scum

lets be clear that these players were all CONF!TOWN so it makes logical sense for scum to NK them; you can't differentiate between whether they killed because their reads were good vs. killing conf!town/claimed PRS and then you need to take into account that these PR's had other reads as well which included vax and other players

pedit: yes anka please
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Krazy »

GR: "Your argument that I'm scum is based entirely off NKA! That's wifom!"

Ank: "Based on NKA, GR must be town!"

<--this entire game

GR does not kill me as scum ever. She has to discredit me otherwise she gets lynched.

The core of my argument is entirely based on play. The texcat progression and the Creature progression are both scum flip flopping. Her interactions with Gamma are fake distancing. But I've said this so many times at this point that I've had to go into 'lurk mode' because clearly you stopped caring what I have to say about 5 wallposts ago. Look at how YOU are responding to me and tell me that GR kills me over Wave. The more I say the more you buckle down.
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

You're also ignoring that when I pointed at creature and Vaxkiller, both of them tried to discredit me pretty hard... Yet today after I make a comment on resetting, both of them backed off.

It goes both ways my friend
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 7699, Krazy wrote:GR stop pretending like I've said anything about you. I'm trying to have a private conversation with Mylo here! Rude!

(Ok Mylo I wrote something else for you here)

Spoiler:
You're worried about mislynching GR for loss, but that's not possible for two reasons. First, GR is scum so that won't be a mislynch. Second, scum had 3 prs and we have 0 investigatives, which basically means there is no way there is a traitor or a 6th goon or this setup would not have made it past review. Today is not mylo. But, if we lynch Vax now, there is a risk (not a certainty) that it will be, which means that if you are WRONG on Vax, you are putting your faith in me anyway, since I am not voting anyone other than GR until she is lynched. So if you aren't 100% on Vax, you should resolve me vs. GR today so that I can give more input on other wagons.

It's also the case that GR is a very strong scum player at the top of her game in the situation that is most engaging for her. Lynching the scum carry is WAY more important than lynching GR's buddy here.

But you're right. This is a complicated game. So let's...

Now, you also should be asking yourself here, who were the strongest town players this game? Who should you be listening to?
Is it TBG? Ank? Me?

No. None of us got the most important scum flip, which was Wheme. The people who carried us this game were players like Flavor Leaf and Penguin Power.

GR was Flavor Leaf's #2 scumread when he died--and he was the first TPR to die, which suggests his death had something to do with his play. FL wanted GR way back on d2 and his case was "whishy washy stances" -- Flavor Leaf died first, because Flavor Leaf was willing to call GR out on her constant flips on her reads. That "flip flopping" has gotten extremely worse since then. Remember, my case on GR is not based on meta. I use meta to highlight the similarity to her scum play and the difference from her town play. But in and of itself, just looking at this game, going through GR on Texcat or Creature--this is not a town progression. No one flips this many times on reads if they are town. NOT EVEN TCHILL is this inconsistent.

And Penguin Power also wanted GR gone in ,

Remember, these were the two strongest town players -- stronger than me, TBG, or Ank -- and they were both nightkilled because of their play to some extent (with Flavor Leaf also being a TPR, but one among three claimed TPRs--and Penguin Power was killed OVER TPRs because of his play)

So instead of wondering "what if I throw the game by lynching Vax" -- first of all, this is impossible. And second of all, how do you survive the graveyard when EVERY MASON HAS SAID GR IS SCUM

Tchill, Wave, Flavor Leaf, Hopkirk... ALL of them said GR was scum.

READ THE OTHER STRONG PLAYERS. Read the people who ACTUALLY SOLVED THIS GAME.

GR will keep parroting Ank's argument that I'm confbiased, but remember, she doesn't need to make that argument to the masons, because she killed them.

Also remember you do not need to feel like you are simply "sheeping the dead" -- Flavor Leaf's case, that GR has been wishy washy this game and has reads that are incoherent and inconsistent from a town POV--has grown DRAMATICALLY stronger since Flavor Leaf was killed. ctrl+f "Creature" in GR's iso on pages 2 or 3... it is a MESS. This is not scum-hunting. This is tailoring your reads to the needs of the day's lynch. This is as close as GR gets to flailing.
Krazy this is your NKA argument; don't even pretend. The core of your argument is my texcat progression; I've said before that my texcat progression was based off of the fact that TBG and SS were both my biggest scumread at that present time and when they got de-wagoned and it flipped to texcat I thought it was scum-driven, not driven by town. Literally all of my biggest scumreads were flipping wagon and TBG CFD as well.

Creature progression is because I see points that point to him both being town and scum and lastly, the interactions between me and gamma are real and it's not fake distancing because by your logic there are two scum left. There is zero scenario (even if I was scum here) that I would entertain the idea of cross-bussing and I've been at hard L-1 fighting for multiple days (literally every day apart from KK lynch).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

Both of them were aggressive in discrediting me

GR responded to your points quite civilly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

GR also showed signs of hunting in the meantime

Neither Vaxkiller nor Creature did
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Krazy »

GR keeps FLAT OUT LYING about how she plays scum.

"I would never bus my last ally as scum!"

viewtopic.php?p=7837610#p7837610 <-- setting up a bus on her only ally
viewtopic.php?p=7859297#p7859297 <-- bussing her only ally

There is no reason for GR to say she would never bus when she KNOWS she busses here. GR is a scum carry and she absolutely will bus her last buddy if it means winning the game. We have no investigative. Towncred is way more important than whoever her buddy is. And scum absolutely crossbus in a scenario with no investigatives.

GR is not scumhunting, she is parroting your views Ank, to make it seem like she's scumhunting. Town GR also does not keep scumhunting after day 5. She is only doing that because that's what you think town should be doing. If she was town, GR would be basically playing this dayphase like me--totally locked on to her top read. The appearance of scumhunting is pure theater, and it is GR's specialty skill as scum. She is an artist. This is basically her magnum opus at this point. She is playing the way you think town is supposed to play because you have said that's the way you think town is supposed to play, not the way SHE plays town. GR plays town like I play town, kinda. That's why I know this is not town GR lol.

Vax never scumhunts, he just reads 20% of the thread and then is either right or wrong. His thought process reads as fake because he goes primarily off his instincts on which arguments or positions read the most fake in the moment. It is actually scummier for Vax's thought process to make sense. That doesn't mean he's town, but he's not actively lying every other post like GR.

Now I need to go back to lurk mode because I'm never going to convince you and somehow have to keep twiddling my thumbs until the rest of the town decides to grace us with their presence.
vote conspiracy
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I don't cross-buss; that game also emphasises my point since I didn't cross-bus and it was over two years ago. SS wasn't doing anything and highly scumread; it was the logical play in that game and I played well.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I'm not parroting anybody's views; krazy thinks interacting with other players that I tr is parroting. You do not know how I play scum just because you read my scum games from two years ago. I'm town and playing this game as I would any other game; the fact that I'm not locked on my top read and tunnelling is because there are most likely AT LEAST two scum left. I've said from daystart repeatedly that I need to sort out creature, vax and skygazer and I've been thoroughly sticking with my top reads. What more do you want from me?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Golden Robster »

and I'm not locked onto just one read because the main point is that I admit that I'm not playing well this game but that's the biggest reason that I'm also looking at my other TR's for their reads and partial guidance mainly anka and TBG
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Golden Robster »

(I too shall withdraw into my shell until other players speak their voice)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Krazy did you see that her theory was just proven wrong again
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

And really, the parroting argument doesn't really make sense

That's a better case for TBG than GR
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 7708, Ankamius wrote:You're also ignoring that when I pointed at creature and Vaxkiller, both of them tried to discredit me pretty hard... Yet today after I make a comment on resetting, both of them backed off.

Discredit you how? By saying I think your scum?? Plz.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

BTW I read every post but it's a long ass game and I can b forgetful. When I ask for help it's nice to give it

Games played.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7719, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 7708, Ankamius wrote:You're also ignoring that when I pointed at creature and Vaxkiller, both of them tried to discredit me pretty hard... Yet today after I make a comment on resetting, both of them backed off.

Yes
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 7702, Golden Robster wrote:
I have zero chance of flipping scum here because I KNOW THAT I'M TOWN; vax has a greater chance of flipping scum here because I DO NOT KNOW HE'S TOWN.
This is such a crap argument because I feel the exact same way. The only difference is I'm not scum reading you for it.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 7721, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7719, Vaxkiller wrote:

Yes
You see this is part of the reason I'm scum reading u. I'll explain on comp tonight.

Games played.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

Do it

I need to see this

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”