armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by armlx »

I did explain. Your play this game has been deliberately all over the place, shooting suspicions around at whoever is convenient and acting deliberately hard to read.

If you think I am scum, thats actually great to me. I'll explain more post game, but I think I figured this set up out.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by armlx »

EBWODP: Last post was directed at Jester.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Simenon »

Vote Count

Flameaxe (4), armlx, dahill1, PokerFace, JDodge
PokerFace (1)- TheSweatPantsN.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by The Jester »

armlx wrote:I did explain. Your play this game has been deliberately all over the place, shooting suspicions around at whoever is convenient and acting deliberately hard to read.

If you think I am scum, thats actually great to me. I'll explain more post game, but I think I figured this set up out.
Deliberately? So you have a paper with my name signed on it that expresses my telling of what I am to do on purpose? Just being technical.

I shoot suspicions at people with good reason, if you dislike one, show me and we will actually get somewhere specific.

Conveinient? Pish-pash, Flameaxe is convenient at L-1 and I'm not voting him, and have expressed concern to not vote him. I'm not hard to read, you just need new glasses...

or new contacts...

Well I'm glad you think you figured something out. :P Also, thanks for painting yourself a target, that'll go over great I'm sure, great plan.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by armlx »

Have you read your posts? Everyone save SL, jdodge, DGB, and yourself has been accused. Well, them and Shyguy.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by The Jester »

You're not even going the right way. Where do you think you're going? Because I don't think you're going where you think you're going.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by armlx »

The Jester wrote:You're not even going the right way. Where do you think you're going? Because I don't think you're going where you think you're going.
And posts like this, with no deliberate meaning that do nothing to progress discussion or anything pro-town.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by The Jester »

Actually that was just me mocking you with a Portal quote, because Portal is amazing. The only reason I used it, was because it was funny, and what I wanted to say wasn't as funny. Clarification is in this post.

It translates to, me being confused, and not understanding your post.

"Have you read your posts? Everyone save SL, jdodge, DGB, and yourself has been accused. Well, them and Shyguy. "

Rhetorical boring question...ah okay. Everyone except those five? So everyone has been accused as mafia except them? DGB has been accused, I have been accused so I don't understand if that's what that means.

Clarify that post for me please.

Ah, except this time there was a deliberate meaning, to make a reference to Portal that had a similar meaning to my response to what you said in your post. :P
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

wow this game moves like a bullet train. Sorry I have been a little neglectful as of late here. quick lynches have seemed to be working out for us very well so far so I see no reason for not lynching BBM today.
Jester is still my biggest scum suspect so would like to keep him around till end game closely followed by armix.
Will leave the hammer vote of as a chance to let everyone check in before nigfht.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by dahill1 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:wow this game moves like a bullet train. Sorry I have been a little neglectful as of late here. quick lynches have seemed to be working out for us very well so far so I see no reason for not lynching BBM today.
Jester is still my biggest scum suspect so would like to keep him around till end game closely followed by armix.
Will leave the hammer vote of as a chance to let everyone check in before nigfht.
TVOD and Jester are scum
also, unless people want more discussion (which i'm fine with) then we should =====[]
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by The Jester »

Please give reasons for thinking that. You don't really contribute too much though...

I wouldn't say bullet train, I would say it's going at a normal rate, well normal for what I find to be a great pace for a mafia game.

@Armlx:

Look - we're both stuck in this place. I'll use lasers to inscribe a line down the center of the facility, and one half will be where you live, and I'll live in the other half. We won't have to try to kill each other or even talk if we don't feel like it.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by The Jester »

EBWOP:
dahill1 wrote:TVOD and Jester are scum
also, unless people want more discussion (which i'm fine with) then we should =====[]
Ahahahaha! (In pain)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by dahill1 »

The Jester wrote:Ahahahaha! (In pain)
it's funny cuz it's true
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by armlx »

dahill1 wrote:
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:wow this game moves like a bullet train. Sorry I have been a little neglectful as of late here. quick lynches have seemed to be working out for us very well so far so I see no reason for not lynching BBM today.
TVOD and Jester are scum
:goodposting:
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by The Jester »

Actually it's funny because it's Portal.

Did I not already mention Portal = funny?

Hmmm....also your assumptions make me laugh, except this time not in pain.

Armlx, your emoticon is broken.

Well after these last few posts I'm believing that Mr. Flame is not mafia, I would imagine him to be less lurking and more...active...alas I'll still not vote as that would defeat the purpose of others hopefully catching up.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Ok so I have a good feeling that if jester is scum and a lot of people have picked up on this then dahill or amix would most likely be his partner. But if Jester is not scum (slight possibility) I would certainly go for a dahill armix pair.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Post by The Jester »

Vamp I had a slight feeling from your post that it would not be one of mafia, your previous post has been looked at as amazing.

I feel okay with lynching vampire now. (Not immediately now, but so far at anytime we're looking for who we should lynch next.)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by dahill1 »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:Ok so I have a good feeling that if jester is scum and a lot of people have picked up on this then dahill or amix would most likely be his partner.
why?
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:But if Jester is not scum (slight possibility) I would certainly go for a dahill armix pair.
(see above)
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Vampire is my most likely scum pick.

Flameaxe is a good lynch, I think, I'd be perfectly fine with his hammer.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 2:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well Flameaxe is undoubtably town now. As the game continues self voting should indeed not be done until hammer time. Ninja alluded to some of that day 1 but we sorta strayed away from that and what he said day 2 was important, it isn't a good idea for the town to self vote until hammertime.

Now to comment on what else has gone on during the day. I will not be voting for Jester. I am starting to think his random portal comments are there perhaps because he has given up. I am also for keeping vampire around. His ideas on who the scum pair are is rather baffiling, as dahill pointed out earlier. Vamp is either someone that looks too much for distancing or he is scum. I will not be voting vamp or jester. I thought it would be harder to find the scum but I guess not. I'd be very surprised if one or maybe both of them weren't scum.

Since I mentioned a suspicion list of 4, I'll mention 2 others I would like to keep around despite it possibly not being necessary.
Shadow lurker - Have no real read on him since he has only posted once.
dahill - A few of his actions day one still seem peculiar to me. Though I lean toward thinking he is the most probable town in this group of four because of how he has been voting.

I figure that group should net 1 or possibly both scum. With all that in mind I think I am fine with the hammer now. Once everyone else has given there ok, Flameaxe can drop it like its hot.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 am

Post by The Jester »

You said drop it like its hot. I am now sad.

Random Portal QUOTES, not comments, pay attention.

Wait, saying funny things = giving up? Well a comic doesn't get paid too much so I guess that could be partially right. Of course this is assuming I'm mafia.

You know there really was a cake...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:47 am

Post by armlx »

I actually think dahill is possibly pro-town coasting by because the inversion of this game is kinda confusing. Only really scummy thing he did was vote Jester, and as for pro-town his other votes have all been pretty valid and he called out tVoD day 1.

I won't post my full 4 as I'm pretty sure I won't die tonight as Jester-scum is trying to frame me, and I'd rather not give the scum more info to direct their kills with.

Agree with Poker that Flameaxe can hammer now though.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:47 am

Post by armlx »

The Jester wrote:You said drop it like its hot. I am now sad.

Random Portal QUOTES, not comments, pay attention.

Wait, saying funny things = giving up? Well a comic doesn't get paid too much so I guess that could be partially right. Of course this is assuming I'm mafia.

You know there really was a cake...
Random Portal quotes = you trying to fill your quotes with nonsense to confuse any reads.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:07 am

Post by The Jester »

No, they are non-game related fun. Adds humor.

Portal is not nonsense, it's amazing. Especially coming from someone who participates in the avatar meme of bore? The Irony...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”