Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7426 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Krazy »

Lynching/wagoning you is far too troublesome so i'd take the easy route; sheep you and then buddy you for a bit
viewtopic.php?p=7787619#p7787619

OK. Since town either today or tomorrow seems to want to wrestle defeat from the jaws of victory, we will do one more push. Ultimately I cannot make you guys win. It's really up to you.

But let's just do full meta breakdown of GR.

Let's look at a data bracket of:
Spoiler:

So let's begin with a few basic observations.

First,
GR clearly has an inverted meta
. What I mean by this is that GR's involvement is the opposite of that of a player like Creature. She tries very hard as scum, but as town she very often gets bored and replaces out. Now, in fairness, this level of GR involvement is something new regardless. But the first point to establish here is that you should NOT take high activity GR as being town indicative. Even if GR has replaced in after hundreds of posts have already been put out, GR will still be in the top posters for a game as scum. Whereas, GR hardly ever is in the top posters as town.

Partly this is because
as scum GR puts on active town theater

Let's consider how GR constructs a list as a TPR
Spoiler:
1. Radiant Cowbells - town
2. AJ The Epic - scum
3. Cobblerfone - potential scum
4. Masquerade - potential scum
5 Xkfyu - potential scum
6. Almost50 - town
7. Golden Robster - town
8. pisskop - town

as TPR, GR constructs a list, indicates who is town and who is scum just going down. While there are "potential scum" there's really only town, scum and potential town. But of course she plays a lot of games, this isn't the only way she makes a list.

Spoiler:
Reads

Town
Axle - Solid reasoning and attempt to pressure me was very strong. Strong town vibes.
Keysor - Again, logical and analytical. First one on the Ras wagon so I'm pretty sure he is town.
Leaning Town
Massive - Second one on the Ras wagon. Good reasoning and logical thinking.
Ircher - I'd say he's pretty town. Good posts with substance.
Null
Boon - Not paid much attention to him.
RC - Not caught up.
Leaning Scum
UTL - I'm actually reconsidering this scum read partly due to the change in vote from PK to UTL. (Maybe I'm crazy, who knows)
PK - Doesn't strike me as town. His comments have been lacking and the sudden change in vote has made me immensely suspicious of him. No reasoning to back it up?
Performer - When I talked about the gut read, he switched me from slightly town to scum. Not only does this seem like an overreaction, but the possibility that scum performer realises he's on his last legs, and is trying to find someone else who looks scummier could be quite possible.

I know, I know. Everybody's like "Wow GR, why do you scum read Performer when you thought he was town like 2 seconds ago".

Here we have a VT GR read list. How is this different than the TPR list? Well, there's a simple explanation for each read. This is because GR knows that if her pushes are going to have merit there needs to be an explanation behind her reasoning. And she needs weight behind her pushes because she needs to find scum as town.

Now, what does GR do with lists as scum?

Spoiler:
Post 1:
{Almost50}
{Snarky}
{Kelbris, knightmare}
{Ranger}

VOTE: Ranger
Post 2:
{Ranger, Almost50, Snarky}
{Kop}
{Kelbris, Knightmare}

Knightmare & Ranger are most likely not the same alignment from that discussion, unless they orchestrated that little discussion which I doubt considering both factions do not have a daychat.

I liked Ranger's response in #21 and I disliked Knightmare's response to Ranger's vote. There was an aggressiveness in his posts that i'm not quite sure what to think of.
Post 8:
{Grapes}
{Ranger, Snarky}
{Kop, Kelbris}
{Shotty}
{Almost}
{Knightmare}

Well what's the first thing you notice here? Well, there's more than one list! This is what I mean by active!town theater. GR is constantly throwing out full read lists as scum, making small edits, because she wants to showcase just how much she is trying to sort and her entire view of the game state.

Spoiler:
In post 362, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
: A50, KK
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Osuka, Pine
Kind of town
:
Neutral/Undecided
: Charles (N), Ausuka (UD)
Meh
: JJD, Texcat, Hopkirk
Leaning Scum
:
Scum
:

Potential lynches:
JJD, Texcat, Hopkirk

Reads right now; haven't listed everybody because some people only have votes and zero content so not taking this seriously but where I'm at right now
In post 605, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Creature, Scioness
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N), Ausuka (UD), JJD (UD), Android (N)
Meh
: Texcat, Lovebird, Performer
Leaning Scum
: Vaxkiller
Scum
:

Potential lynches:
Vax > Tex > Performer > Lovebird
In post 933, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
: A50, KK, Pine
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Osuka, Creature
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Scioness, Android
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N), Lovebird (dave) (UD), Whemestar (N), Wavemode (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD, ETL, Lalendra
Leaning Scum
: Performer, Vax
Scum
:
In post 936, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Scioness, Android, Ausuka
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N) (kind of meh), Lovebird (dave) (UD), Whemestar (N), Wavemode (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N), FL (N)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD, ETL,
Leaning Scum
: Performer (could be scum or playstyle pinging), Vax
Scum
:

Lynches: Vax > Performer > Tex > ETL
In post 940, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Scioness, Android, Ausukam, ETL
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N) (kind of meh), Lovebird (dave) (UD), Whemestar (N), Wavemode (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N), FL (UD), AA9 (N)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD,
Leaning Scum
Scum
:

Lynches: Vax > Performer > Tex
In post 1332, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
: Ausuka (conf town) (3p hood)
Leaning Town
: A50, KK, Gamma, Performer (3p hood)
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Osuka, Hopkirk, Lalendra, Pine
Kind of town
: Scioness, Android, ETL, Dunstrall, FL, Wavemode (3p hood)
Neutral/Undecided
: Whemestar (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N), AA9 (N), Creature (UD)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD, Dave
Leaning Scum
: Vax
Scum
:

What the fuck are we even looking at here? Look at how many full read lists with very little variation and only a few explanations are given here. None of these read lists are really developing her push in a significant way. But they all give the IMPRESSION she is trying to sort. It is CONSTANT revision of a full reads list that is pure theater.

"OK" you're saying, "GR gives a lot of read lists early in the game. That's not that scummy right?"

But that's just part of it, GR is constantly dropping little 'seeming pro-town' actions, like:

Mod/deadline extensions:
Scum game:
@mod do we get a deadline extension?
This game:
In post 3257, Golden Robster wrote:@mod can we get an extension on the deadline since we need two replacements, not just one
As scum, GR does more: "Hey look at me guys I'm online, who wants to talk?"

Spoiler:
viewtopic.php?p=7724470#p7724470
If anybody is wondering why i'm posting a lot it's cause this is probably my only chance at a computer for the week so if anybody has any questions then now is the time to do so

viewtopic.php?p=7724474#p7724474
QQ, no one wants to talk when she's online:
nobody?

>.>
[/quote]

What does she do in this game?
Spoiler:
In post 5323, Golden Robster wrote:is anybody online right now to talk with me

need to go sleep soon
In post 5198, Golden Robster wrote:going to shower and then come back to this

Scum GR LOVES Active Town Theater, and it is something that is largely scum indicative for her.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7427 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Krazy »

Now let's talk about vote progression:

Here is a VT unvote --
UNVOTE: Pisskop

And then GR revotes a while after reassessing. It does happen.

I emphasize that there are exceptions to the rule here, but I want to say that they 'prove the rule.'

Here is what you will usually see from GR:
Also, add Boon to the lynch pile as well. His slot looks complete shit from the votes alone.

UNVOTE: Boon

VOTE: UTL
viewtopic.php?p=7677974#p7677974
VOTE: Java

LEZ GO
viewtopic.php?p=7891879#p7891879
(GR never "unvotes" in this game)
UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: Rask
viewtopic.php?p=7682046#p7682046
UNVOTE: Massive

VOTE: Oceanwind
viewtopic.php?p=7704779#p7704779
i have balanced all
brought all to mind

and we should now bandwagon

VOTE: Slandaar
viewtopic.php?p=7797112#p7797112

(VT GR never unvotes in this game)
VOTE: kts

wagon this
viewtopic.php?p=7797094#p7797094
(GR never unvotes in this game)
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Maxous

You really think an RVS wagon would transition into a full scale lynch.
viewtopic.php?p=7708769#p7708769

As you can see, in the general pattern, GR either votes, or unvotes and IMMEDIATELY votes another player. This is because GR's TOWN philosophy is to APPLY PRESSURE WITH VOTES. She applies pressure with votes to get content and solidify her read. She puts pressure on slots because she wants to lynch scum.

Now, let's compare to GR's voting pattern in this game:
In post 546, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: JarJarDrinks
In post 602, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 562, Vaxkiller wrote:It feels like you voted your scum buddy for some distancing then it backfired, now hes yelling at you in scumchat.
throwing shade and painting my unvote as a scummy narrative when I said I'm thinking and re-evaluating?

:s

VOTE: Vaxkiller
In post 1544, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: Vax
In post 1588, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Wavemode
In post 1589, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: Wavemode
In post 1770, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9
In post 2078, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

what would you say if I said I had a guilty on your slot
In post 2096, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: Hopkirk
In post 2112, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: PP

will out reads soon
This is not how Town!GR plays mafia. This is how Scum!GR plays mafia. Scum!GR does unvote, pause, vote, because Scum!GR wants to play up her active!town theater and also get the impact of 'unvoting' on a player. Oh, I thought you were scum, but BECAUSE I AM THINKING ABOUT THE GAME, I have changed my mind! Power scum like GR LOVE the emphasis on how much THOUGHT she is putting into the game. But this is actually a scum tell, because town!GR doesn't care if people think she is thinking about the game, she just tries to lynch scum.

This is why GR has so many hundreds of posts in this game. Because EVERY TIME she decides that town!GR has had a thought, she makes a post. Because she has to prove to town JUST HOW MUCH she is thinking about the game.

It is fake. She is scum. She must be lynched.
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7428 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Ankamius »

ngl this case looks really confbiasy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7429 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

Now let's talk about Texcat.
In post 2153, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
: Ausuka (conf town) (3p hood)
Leaning Town
: KK, Gamma, ETL, FA
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Hopkirk, Dunstrall, Pine
------- (not willing to lynch above)
Kind of town
: Android, Wavemode (3p hood), Lalendra
Neutral/Undecided
: Mylon (UD), PP (UD)
Meh
: JJD, FL, Texcat, AA9, Whemestar
Leaning Scum
: Vax*, Creature, Scioness
Scum
:
GR has often had texcat as fairly scummy, or "meh" -- what does "meh" mean anyway?
In post 246, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 245, texcat wrote:But what about Myloninja? He doesn't get a tr?
Probably just a passing comment and not her full reads; texcat, why are you voting osuka?

Here's a question. Why does this question not have a vote?

Let's compare to Town!GR:
In post 62, OceanWind wrote:
VOTE: Masquerade

I have townreads on Keyser Soze and mn.
And presumably you scum read masquerade since your voting him.

Why?

I disagree with both of those reads but go ahead. Explain.
viewtopic.php?p=7704767#p7704767
UNVOTE: Massive

VOTE: Oceanwind
viewtopic.php?p=7704779#p7704779

When GR does not like a question, or does not like a slot's reaction, she votes the slot.

But GR doesn't do this for texcat.
In post 362, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
:
Neutral/Undecided
: Charles (N), Ausuka (UD)
Meh
: JJD, Texcat, Hopkirk
Leaning Scum
:
Scum
:

Potential lynches:
JJD, Texcat, Hopkirk

Reads right now; haven't listed everybody because some people only have votes and zero content so not taking this seriously but where I'm at right now
GR's read of texcat changes early on to become a "potential lynch" -- but she never votes texcat
In post 533, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 528, Scioness Sajj wrote:
texcat
- you have asked a lot of questions - do you have any conclusions? or just reads.
this

texcat is all questions and zero commitment

just pings me like passive scum acting town with lack of actual followup and zero interest in the questions they're asking in the first place
Great point! Where's the vote?

Let's go back to our observation from earlier:
In post 546, Golden Robster wrote:UNVOTE: JarJarDrinks
In post 602, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 562, Vaxkiller wrote:It feels like you voted your scum buddy for some distancing then it backfired, now hes yelling at you in scumchat.
throwing shade and painting my unvote as a scummy narrative when I said I'm thinking and re-evaluating?

:s

VOTE: Vaxkiller
What the fuck? GR goes from "texcat is a potential lynch" and "texcat is not producing content" to "unvote JJD" to "vote Vax" -- WHY?

This progression MAKES NO SENSE and it is NOT how GR plays town

And then what happens next?
In post 933, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Scioness, Android
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N), Lovebird (dave) (UD), Whemestar (N), Wavemode (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD, ETL, Lalendra
Leaning Scum
: Performer, Vax
Scum
:
WHAT? Why is Texcat now back to "Meh"?
In post 936, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
Kind of town
: Hopkirk, Dunnstral, Scioness, Android, Ausuka
Neutral/Undecided
: Lalendra (N) (kind of meh), Lovebird (dave) (UD), Whemestar (N), Wavemode (N), Rampage (N), Mylon (N), FL (N)
Meh
: Texcat, JJD, ETL,
Leaning Scum
Scum
:

Lynches: Vax > Performer > Tex > ETL
And here's where you can see the active!town theater leads into a play strategy. Texcat is ALWAYS SCUMMY, but never the lynch in GR's early game. She can ALWAYS BUS LATER, but she doesn't want texcat lynched today. THIS IS HOW GR PLAYS SCUM
In post 5030, Golden Robster wrote:
Dunnstral(6) ~ JarJarDrinks(9), Creature(12), PenguinPower(8), Texcat(4), Gamma Emerald(10), Skygazer(11), tchill, GR
my take on this wagon right now

JJD - leaning hard town
Creature - undecided
PP - leaning hard town
texcat - surface town
gamma emerald - surface mafia
skygazer - leaning town
tchill - surface town/potential mafia
WHAT? WHY IS TEXCAT NOW TOWN?

Ah, but the question isn't WHY is texcat town. The question is WHEN is texcat town. Texcat becomes town in GR's reads WHEN WAGONS DEVELOP ON HER.
In post 5916, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 5897, texcat wrote:You asked for my reasons and I gave them to you. They may not be the best reasons, they may not be a convincing case on TBG, but they are not fake. Oh, or were you expecting me to say that your case on TBG is what convinced me?
no I'm asking you for actual reasoning that compelled you to vote tbg and not half-hearted reasoning that you made up on the spot

where was your TBG predecessor scumread stated?
But GR continues to poke questions at texcat, but never puts a vote on it. Why is there no vote on texcat after THIS question?
In post 6069, Golden Robster wrote:if tex was scum she would 100% be making more of an effort to appear town right now; her last post was awful

the fact that she doesn't look like she gives a shit means that she's either pro scum (which I 100% doubt) or town that doesn't care (which I believe right now)
This is bullshit and completely at odds with how town!GR plays mafia
In post 6100, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 6093, Krazy wrote:HARD LURKING IS MORE SURVIVALISTIC THAN VOTING

DO YOU NOT LARGE GAME?
texcat had a flash wagon on her brought down to L-2 and she did nothing to defend herself; how is that survivalistic?

hard lurking isn't alingment indicative so don't give me that shit; you didn't wagon mylo or vax for that
This is bullshit and completely at odds with how GR approaches scumhunting as town.

Sky has already made a big part of this case. Sky has already observed--GR's progression on Texcat makes ZERO sense. I want to re-emphasize that not only is GR's progression on texcat totally illogical but it is also TOTALLY at odds with how town!GR plays mafia.
In post 6017, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: SS
This is scum voting a counter-wagon on town to protect a buddy that she spent the first half of this game calling scum, randomly switched to town, and then INDIRECTLY defended by pushing counter-wagons while she was being run up.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7430 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Krazy »

So let's review:

What evidence is there that GR is town?

None.
-We already know scum committed to bussing Wheme, and GR joined on Wheme after the wagon was already fully formed.
-GR did NOT bus texcat but used WIFOM to argue that she wouldn't
-GR was put into a position where she has to crossbus after the texcat vote because the masons and townblock had grown too large

Where is the evidence that GR is scum?

Everywhere.
-GR Is constantly playing up scumhunting theater while rarely developing reads into sustained arguments and rarely getting wagon support for her pushes. Remember, when she is town, she pushes to get people to join her wagons and sheep her vote.
-She goes out of her way to foreground 'active town play' with little barrages of small posts
-She is constantly unvoting and revoting, always playing up her decision making process rather than emphasizing the pressure she's putting on wagons
-She is constantly tweaking her own little lists to play up her appearance of sorting while never actually committing to half her reads
-Her development on texcat is totally incoherent and her counter-push on Scion was inconceivable for a town!GR
-Texcat's interactions with her are forced and very puffery, and always include an additional response to JJD because texcat doesn't trust herself to only respond to a scumbuddy
-Gamma's interactions with her are incredibly fake and totally at odds with how both vote
-She has unloaded a massive wave of AtE and why-meisms as soon as she was under pressure which is TOTALLY consistent with how she plays scum when she's under pressure
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7431 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Krazy »

Anyway, I'm sure Ank will spam like 5000 fucking little response so this gets pushed back to an earlier page by the time anyone logs on, but GR is basically playing her scum game to a T and she absolutely should get lynched today. I know Ank will throw nonstop shade at me while quoting herself or something and saying the word "gamestate read" three times a post, and then GR will come in and say I'm tunneling because that is literally the only rebuttal GR has ever offered. But I do at some point need some mixture of TBG, Creature, Mylo, and Sky to actually lynch GR if we are going to win this game.
vote conspiracy
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7432 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Ankamius »

if GR ever flips scum this game, I'm prod dodging for the rest of eternity

if GR ever flips town, then it's more confirmation that meta is just shit
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7433 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

all of my scum games are in 2016 and reading back I sound partially cringe on read-through; thanks man

but back to the main point I can respond to every point you make
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7434 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 7426, Krazy wrote:First, GR clearly has an inverted meta. What I mean by this is that GR's involvement is the opposite of that of a player like Creature. She tries very hard as scum, but as town she very often gets bored and replaces out. Now, in fairness, this level of GR involvement is something new regardless. But the first point to establish here is that you should NOT take high activity GR as being town indicative. Even if GR has replaced in after hundreds of posts have already been put out, GR will still be in the top posters for a game as scum. Whereas, GR hardly ever is in the top posters as town.
This inverted meta argument points to me being town (even though meta is awful); my involvement is based on my emotional investment into the game; if I'm doing great in a game I'll be more invested to actually post content vs. not being great and not doing anything
but as town she very often gets bored and replaces out
this is factually wrong and slightly offensive
Now, in fairness, this level of GR involvement is something new regardless
which derails everything you've just said about in terms of meta; tell me what year those games were in and tell me the date now
Even if GR has replaced in after hundreds of posts have already been put out, GR will still be in the top posters for a game as scum. Whereas, GR hardly ever is in the top posters as town.
factually wrong again; the two scum games I were in the first one I won because I lived to endgame so it makes sense that I was top poster

second scum game I was 5th?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7435 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Here we have a VT GR read list. How is this different than the TPR list? Well, there's a simple explanation for each read. This is because GR knows that if her pushes are going to have merit there needs to be an explanation behind her reasoning. And she needs weight behind her pushes because she needs to find scum as town.

Now, what does GR do with lists as scum?

Spoiler:

Well what's the first thing you notice here? Well, there's more than one list! This is what I mean by active!town theater. GR is constantly throwing out full read lists as scum, making small edits, because she wants to showcase just how much she is trying to sort and her entire view of the game state.
lab rat mafia that I finished recently; these reads are literally the same as the ones I post here which point to me being town krazy
In post 201, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
:
Leaning Town
: UnrealSeal, Ircher
Semi-leaning Town
: Joral
Kind of town
: TE
Neutral/undecided
: N_M, PP, Espeonage, KK
Meh
: Hopkirk, Creature, Byron
Leaning Scum
: Performer,
Scum
:

Potential Lynches
: Byron, Hopkirk, Creature, Performer

Going to post my reasoning and explanations later.
In post 466, Golden Robster wrote:
Town
: UnrealSeal
Leaning Town
: Ircher, JJD
------- (town block)
Semi-leaning Town
: Hopkirk
Kind of town
: Creature
Neutral/undecided
: Performer, Projectmatt
Meh
: PP, TE
Leaning Scum
:
Scum
: N_M
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7436 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

will do more later

and yeah anka summarised it in 7428

picking out pieces that fit your argument and not looking at it objectively
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7437 (ISO) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 7424, wavemode wrote:what about what transpired yesterday nullifies what parts of my reasoning, exactly?
d6*

counter-wagon to scum, gamma was first vote and pushed me non-stop all of d6?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:35 am

Post by wavemode »

he briefly voted you day 5. on day 6 he was like the 6th vote overall, if you factor in people who unvoted

not that any of this proves much in the first place. you yourself want to lynch vax, who tex wheme and gamma all pushed. even you recognize that bussing is the game of mafia, even at times when from the outside we might say "it's bad strategy for scum to have bussed there"
retired...?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #7439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Ircher »

Day 8 VC #6
Golden Robster (3) (L-3) - Krazy (), JarJarDrinks (), Wavemode ()

Creature (0) -
Skygazer (0) -
Vaxkiller (5) (L-1) - Myloninja13 (), Skygazer (), Ankamius (), Golden Robster (), TehBrawlGuy ()

Not Voting (2) - Creature, Vaxkiller

Lynch ThresholdDuring day 8, it takes 6 votes to lynch a player.

DeadlineDay 8 ends on August 30, 2018 6:30 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2018-08-30 18:30:00).

Moderator NotesIf you have consistent weekend V/LA, you must remind me every weekend, or I will prod you. Alternatively, you can set V/LA tags each weekend.
If you notice any mistakes, please point them out. (That includes looking at the voting history.)

Spoiler: Current Voting History
Day 8Golden Robster: Vaxkiller ()
Krazy: Golden Robster ()
Skygazer: Vaxkiller ()
JarJarDrinks: Golden Robster ()
Ankamius: Vaxkiller () --> Skygazer () --> Creature () --> Vaxkiller ()
TehBrawlGuy: Vaxkiller ()
Wavemode: Golden Robster ()
Myloninja13: Vaxkiller ()

Spoiler: Previous Voting History
Day 7
* - Hammer Vote
^ - Vote after hammer.

Golden Robster (1):
Kublai Khan
()
Krazy (1):
Kublai Khan
()
Creature (1):
Kublai Khan
()
Hopkirk
(1):
Kublai Khan
()
Ankamius (1):
Kublai Khan
(*)
TehBrawlGuy (1):
Kublai Khan
()
Vaxkiller (1):
Kublai Khan
()
Wavemode (0):
Kublai Khan
(^)

Day 6
* - Hammer Vote

Golden Robster (10):
Tchill13
() --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 () --> (Null) () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> Vaxkiller () --> Skygazer () -->
Gamma Emerald
()
Krazy (4):
Tchill13
() --> Wavemode () --> Golden Robster () -->
Gamma Emerald
(*)
Creature (9): Myloninja13 () -->
Kublai Khan
() -->
Tchill13
() --> JarJarDrinks () --> Wavemode () --> (Null) () --> Golden Robster () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Golden Robster ()
Kublai Khan
(4): Vaxkiller () --> Wavemode () --> Vaxkiller () --> Golden Robster ()
Hopkirk
(3): Vaxkiller () --> Golden Robster () -->
Gamma Emerald
()
Gamma Emerald
(1): Golden Robster ()
Tchill13
(8): Golden Robster () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> Golden Robster () -->
Gamma Emerald
() ==>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
()
JarJarDrinks (5): Golden Robster () --> Vaxkiller () --> Golden Robster () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> Skygazer ()
Skygazer (3): Golden Robster () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Golden Robster ()
Ankamius (6): Wavemode () --> (Null) () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> Skygazer () ==> Skygazer () -->
Gamma Emerald
()
TehBrawlGuy (6): Myloninja13 () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> (Null) () --> Skygazer () -->
Gamma Emerald
()
Vaxkiller (4):
Tchill13
() -->
Kublai Khan
Gamma Emerald
()
Wavemode (4): Krazy () --> Golden Robster () --> TehBrawlGuy () --> Golden Robster ()
Myloninja13 (2): JarJarDrinks () -->
Gamma Emerald
()

Day 5
* - Hammer Vote
^ - Vote after hammer.

Golden Robster (2): TehBrawlGuy () -->
Scioness Sajj
()
Krazy (6):
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Tchill13
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
()
Creature (7):
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> JarJarDrinks () --> Skygazer () -->
Texcat
() --> (Null) () -->
Texcat
()
Kublai Khan
(3): Wavemode () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Texcat
(*)
Hopkirk
(4): Krazy () -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Scioness Sajj
()
Gamma Emerald
(4): Golden Robster () --> JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) () -->
Texcat
()
Tchill13
(4): Vaxkiller () --> TehBrawlGuy () ==> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Scioness Sajj
()
Skygazer (6): Wavemode () --> (Null) () -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
()
JarJarDrinks (6): TehBrawlGuy () -->
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
()
Ankamius (9): Wavemode () --> TehBrawlGuy () ==> TehBrawlGuy () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Texcat
() --> (Null) () -->
Texcat
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
()
Texcat
(1): TehBrawlGuy ()
TehBrawlGuy (7): JarJarDrinks () --> Wavemode () -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Texcat
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
()
Vaxkiller (5): Krazy () -->
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Scioness Sajj
Texcat
()
Wavemode (6): Krazy () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
Gamma Emerald
() --> Golden Robster () --> Wavemode () --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Myloninja13 (2):
Gamma Emerald
Texcat
(^)

Scioness Sajj
(6):
Gamma Emerald
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 () --> TehBrawlGuy () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Texcat
()

Day 4
* - Hammer Vote

Dunnstral
(1):
Texcat
()
Golden Robster (2):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
()
Krazy (3):
Texcat
() -->
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Dunnstral
(*)
Creature (3):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Dunnstral
()
Hopkirk
(5):
Scioness Sajj
() --> (Null) () -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> Vaxkiller () --> Golden Robster ()
Gamma Emerald
(1):
Dunnstral
()
Tchill13
(6):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
() --> (Null) () --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Skygazer (4):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Texcat
() --> (Null) () -->
Dunnstral
()
JarJarDrinks (2):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
()
Ankamius (3):
Tchill13
() -->
Texcat
() --> Krazy ()
Texcat
(1):
Dunnstral
()
TehBrawlGuy (1):
Texcat
()
Vaxkiller (1):
Scioness Sajj
()
Wavemode (2):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
()
PenguinPower
(2):
Scioness Sajj
() -->
Dunnstral
()
Myloninja13 (3):
Dunnstral
() -->
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Dunnstral
()
Scioness Sajj
(2):
Texcat
() --> (Null) ()

Day 3
* - Hammer vote
^ - Vote occurred after hammer

Dunnstral
(2): Myloninja13 () -->
Texcat
()
Golden Robster (3):
Dunnstral
() --> TehBrawlGuy () --> Creature ()
Pine (0):
Krazy (3):
Dunnstral
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Gamma Emerald
()
Creature (8):
Texcat
() -->
Lalendra
() -->
Texcat
() --> Myloninja13 () -->
Texcat
() -->
Lalendra
() -->
Kublai Khan
() -->
Lalendra
()
Kublai Khan
(7): Creature () -->
Lalendra
() --> TehBrawlGuy () --> Creature () -->
Lalendra
() -->
Gamma Emerald
() -->
Lalendra
()
Hopkirk
(3):
Lalendra
Lalendra
()
Gamma Emerald
(3):
Lalendra
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 ()
Ausuka
(4): Myloninja13 () -->
Lalendra
Lalendra
()
Lalendra
(3): TehBrawlGuy () --> Myloninja13 () --> Creature ()
Tchill13
(3):
Lalendra
Lalendra
()
Frozen Angel (0):
Skygazer (1):
Lalendra
()
JarJarDrinks (5): Creature () --> (Null) () -->
Lalendra
() -->
Dunnstral
() -->
Lalendra
()
Ankamius (3):
Lalendra
() --> (Null) () --> Creature ()
Texcat
(1): Myloninja13 ()
TehBrawlGuy (4): JarJarDrinks () -->
Texcat
() --> Creature () -->
Gamma Emerald
()
Vaxkiller (3):
Kublai Khan
Lalendra
()
Wavemode (2): TehBrawlGuy () -->
Lalendra
() --> Ankamius (^)
PenguinPower
(3):
Texcat
Lalendra
()
Myloninja13 (2):
Dunnstral
() --> Creature ()
Scioness Sajj
(3):
Texcat
() --> Creature () -->
Lalendra
(*)

Day 2
Note: * - Hammer Vote

Dunnstral
(4): Myloninja13 () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
PenguinPower
() --> TehBrawlGuy ()
Golden Robster (17):
Hopkirk
() --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Creature () -->
WhemeStar
() --> Wavemode () -->
Scioness Sajj
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Pine (1): Andriod18 ()
Creature (3): Myloninja13 () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
(*)
Kublai Khan
(5):
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
WhemeStar
(4): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Flavor Leaf
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Hopkirk
(5): Andriod18 () -->
Kublai Khan
() --> (Null) () ==> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Gamma Emerald
(5):
Kublai Khan
() --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
Ausuka
(7):
PenguinPower
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Myloninja13 () --> TehBrawlGuy () -->
WhemeStar
()
Lalendra
(7): Vaxkiller () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
()
EspeciallyTheLies
(1):
PenguinPower
()
JarJarDrinks (10): Andriod18 () -->
EspeciallyTheLies
() --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
()
Andriod18 (2): JarJarDrinks () -->
Kublai Khan
()
Texcat
(2): ArcAngel9 () --> Myloninja13 ()
ArcAngel9 (1):
Texcat
()
TehBrawlGuy (7): (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Vaxkiller (5):
WhemeStar
PenguinPower
() -->
WhemeStar
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Wavemode (6):
Texcat
() --> Andriod18 () -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
() ==>
WhemeStar
()
PenguinPower
(7): Myloninja13 () -->
Kublai Khan
() -->
Flavor Leaf
() --> Myloninja13 () --> Golden Robster () --> (Null) () -->
WhemeStar
()
Myloninja13 (1):
PenguinPower
()
Scioness Sajj
(3): Andriod18 () -->
WhemeStar
() -->
PenguinPower
()
Flavor Leaf
(5): JarJarDrinks () -->
Kublai Khan
() -->
PenguinPower
WhemeStar
()

Day 1
Note: * = Hammer Vote

Note: ^ = Vote after hammer vote.

Dunnstral
(5):
Osuka
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Lalendra
() -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
Srceenplay
(0): (Null)
Performer
(5):
Osuka
() -->
TheRampage
() --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()*
Joral
(0): (Null)
Almost50
(8):
Hopkirk
() -->
Edosurist
() -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Andriod18 ()
Fumuki (0): (Null)
Golden Robster (13):
Almost50
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka ()
--> JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) () --> Vaxkiller () --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () --> (Null) () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()
Pine (2):
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Creature (6):
Performer
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 () -->
Performer
()
Kublai Khan
(6):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() -->
Scioness Sajj
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
WhemeStar
(3):
Lalendra
Flavor Leaf
()
Hopkirk
(9):
Osuka
() -->
Lalendra
() -->
Osuka
() --> (Null) () --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Edosurist
(2):
Texcat
() -->
Almost50
()
Gamma Emerald
(3): Vaxkiller () --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 () --> (Null) ()^
Ausuka
(9): JarJarDrinks () --> Creature () --> Myloninja13 () --> (Null) () -->
TheRampage
() --> Wavemode () -->
Performer
() -->
Lalendra
() --> Andriod18 ()
Lalendra
(3):
Almost50
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
EspeciallyTheLies
(2):
Almost50
() -->
Performer
()
Lovebird (1):
Edosurist
()
Davesaz (1): Wavemode ()
Frozen Angel (3):
Performer
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
()
JarJarDrinks (8):
Osuka
() -->
Almost50
() --> Charles510 () -->
Edosurist
() -->
Osuka
() -->
Ausuka
() --> Wavemode () --> Andriod18 ()
Osuka
(10): Wavemode () --> JarJarDrinks () --> ArcAngel9 () --> Pine () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
() -->
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
() --> Vaxkiller () -->
Performer
()
Texcat
(4):
Osuka
() --> Wavemode () -->
Osuka
() --> Andriod18 ()
Andriod18 (4):
Kublai Khan
() --> Lovebird () --> JarJarDrinks () -->
Performer
()
ArcAngel9 (4):
Texcat
() -->
TheRampage
() -->
Texcat
() -->
Performer
()
Charles510 (2): JarJarDrinks () --> (Null) ()
Vaxkiller (8): JarJarDrinks () -->
Scioness Sajj
() --> Andriod18 () --> JarJarDrinks () --> Golden Robster () --> Wavemode () -->
TheRampage
() -->
Performer
()
Wavemode (5):
Texcat
() --> Charles510 () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
() -->
Performer
()
TheRampage
(3): Creature () --> (Null) () -->
Osuka
()
PenguinPower
(1):
Performer
()
Myloninja13 (4):
Edosurist
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Scioness Sajj
(4):
Ausuka
() --> (Null) () -->
Performer
() --> Andriod18 ()
Flavor Leaf
(1): Andriod18 ()

Pre-Game
Dunnstral
(2):
Texcat
() --> Pine ()
Srceenplay
(1): Andriod18 ()
Pine (1):
Osuka
()
Kublai Khan
(1): Pine ()
Hopkirk
(1):
Osuka
()
Edosurist
Osuka
(2): Pine () --> Wavemode ()
Texcat
Wavemode (1):
Osuka
()
Last edited by Ircher on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

VOTE: GOlden Robster
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Im flipping town so dont friggin make that mistake.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

real quick krazy mylo and creature are town

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

ank rubs me the wrong way not sure about sky or TBH. THe fact that JarJar and Wavemode are on goldenrobster makes me feel a little better about them.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

mylo could you please reconsider.

Games played.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7443, Vaxkiller wrote:ank rubs me the wrong way not sure about sky or TBH. THe fact that JarJar and Wavemode are on goldenrobster makes me feel a little better about them.
This is a caught scum reads list
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7442, Vaxkiller wrote:real quick krazy mylo and creature are town
In post 7443, Vaxkiller wrote:ank rubs me the wrong way not sure about sky or TBH. THe fact that JarJar and Wavemode are on goldenrobster makes me feel a little better about them.
Scum partner, slot doing nothing, and slot shielding him is town

Slots that think the counterwagon is scum is suspicious

Miscellaneous slots on counterwagon are looking townier

This is so fake
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 7446, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7442, Vaxkiller wrote:real quick krazy mylo and creature are town
Scum partner, slot doing nothing, and slot shielding him is town

Slots that think the counterwagon is scum is suspicious

Miscellaneous slots on counterwagon are looking townier

This is so fake
Do you already have your responses ready for when I flip town?

"Oh he wasnt being towny enough.... we all thought... it's not my fault..."

Yeah ok.

Games played.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hard to have responses ready for something that won't happen
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Can we all lynch ank instead?

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”