Newbie 580 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

here, about 2 pages back, need to read...will post something tomorrow

The Official Vote Count

BridgesAndBaloons - 3 (Amor, td, Muerrto)

Amor - 1 (curiouskarmadog)
curiouskarmadog - 1 (WeyounsLastClone)
WeyounsLastClone - 1 (JimSauce)

Not Voting - 3 (BridgesAndBaloons, pinkkitten90, Radio_Interference)

5 to Lynch, 3 at deadline (May 5)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Radio_Interference
Radio_Interference
Townie
Radio_Interference
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Radio_Interference »

Krzzzzt.....

[Pinkkitty]
So far your the only one here that still has problems with my type style. I suggest that you skip the italsized and underlined portions, because other then that my posts would be exactly the same as everyone elses. I would think the
[subject]
parts would actually make my posts clearer then they would be without, as they help to provide somekind of idea of what the following passage will be about. But to each there own.

[Statement]
I am still a part of reality, I just have a bit to much reality to be part of tonight, and will have to wait to post something of my usual post size.

*Transmission out*
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:23 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

JimSauce wrote: Weyouns doesn't acknowledge the presence of #465.
Seemed to have missed it first time around, with the entrance of pinkkitty, and the big post of Muerrto and all. Sorry, no excuse for bad reading, but I'll try to answer now.

About Boggzie: I
think
I wouldn't have left like that, and I found it strange, but since I have not been in the position where I've been insulted, I'm not sure how I would react. That's why I responded as I did at first, because I wasn't sure if Boggzie was really insulted or playing insulted, and it was more humane to stay on the safe side. That said, I always find it strange that people leave when they're under pressure. That's one part of the suspicion. Than the circular argument from ckd and BaB. When you try to call me out on it, do you notice how you describe ckd's behavior? What has that discussion brought us but confusion and a clogged topic? I felt and feel it is scummy.

I'm still having a hard time figuring out who could be ckd's scumpartner, but at this point I'm leaning towards pinkkitten, considering the strange points she brought up (saying we should discard scummy behavior of predecessors, and trying to focus again on RI posting style).

Hope this answers your points, otherwise I'd be happy to explain it further.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Amor »

Muerrto may be on to something with the BaB/kitten connection. Kitten's defense seems odd, and her pbpa so far is pretty much just recapping and "I agree with X". To be honest I think this is probably due to her playstyle, as there's been such a fluctuation between preatorian, Cerebus3 and her's posts that it doesn't seem to be a concious scum strategy. Of course, that's not to say that they all weren't just playing scum differently. In any case, I'd rather wait until someone is confirmed scum before discussing partners.

I'm glad to see WLC and JS make cases. I think JimSauce's one has merit, but WLC still kind of comes off as townie for me. Weyouns voting on something ten pages ago is weird, though. It's interesting that other than the three on BaB everyone seems to be working on their own seperate suspicions.
JimSauce
JimSauce
Goon
JimSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by JimSauce »

Going to Washington, won't be able to post until Friday night.

Quick note: Weyouns, I read your response, but make sure you answered all the direct questions. I won't be able to write a full reply to your defense until Friday.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

Omg so I've been really busy I'm going to try to finish my responses today but I'm not sure If I'll be able to.

Am I correct in understanding that at 3 votes, I will be lynched at the deadline of Friday?
What happens if there is not enough number of votes (what is that number) on someone before the deadline?

At deadline, if someone does not have enough votes it will be a No Lynch
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Rules page 1. Half the votes lynch you. So yes, 3 lynches you.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by Muerrto »

BTW if you never got close enough before to claim, you may want to soon.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

td
td
Goon
td
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by td »

Sorry, this has taken longer than I thought it would.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Some other stuff/evidence. Once Boggzie starts strongly attacking JS (post 61) JS starts posting a lot more often. On post 69, Occult steps in, so JS slides out of the spotlight. JS makes his next post 3 days later on post 102, and this post is only made in response to a question directed towards him.
That is an outright lie, JimSauce did post on #90, which was just
one
day later and also not in response to a question.
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:I'm not quoting it because I don't want this format to get really really crazzy. You may think that JS is writing that comment on his own and not because of the question directed towards him, but I disagree. It took him 3 whole days to write that, and he is responding (in the first part of the post) to something that happened 3 days ago. Meanwhile, he answers the question RI asks the day later. It appears to me he made his post in response to the question.
Also in #90, he did state that he had computer problems and would post more on that subject later, thus your point is moot.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:During all of this attacking, JS and WLC sit on the sidelines and try not to get involved. It seems like once again, they are trying to not pick sides. Maybe they are waiting for the town decide so they can follow? Scummy I think. Let's look at their posts! It's an adventure! First of all, JS accidentally posts in the game (proving that he isn’t just busy). The next time he posts is post 126, only after Cerb directly asks him a question. JS is really avoiding this conflict between Amor and I. Typical of JS's playstyle. I really need to quote his post on 142. It's great evidence:
This is also wrong, #126 was a post
you
made. The next time he posted after his `accident' was in #141, which was
one post before
cerebus3 replaced into the game. By the way, #142 is Vel-Rahn Koon announcing that replacement, so you're obviously citing the wrong post there (the correct one is actually #141, so obviously, he couldn't have been replying to cerebus3, whose first post was #143 (and his first post to contain a question actually was #147).

Indeed, this is great evidence, but not against JimSauce.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:the next thing I have to comment on, is again JS! Lucky you! His post on 156 is a response "At cerb's request" (AGAIN responding because he was asked a quetion) to post a player-by-player. THis kind of post is spaced alot to make it look big and not very dense. It seems like an attempt to look like he's contributing alot
That's a contradiction there, there can't be much content in it if it isn't dense.
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Posts 166 and 173 by JS are extremely cautious. Also, he writes them in response to people directly talking to him, again.
#156 and #166 are
less than two hours
apart, with
you
being the one who asked the question he did respond to in #166. That is hardly `posting only when adressed' but rather `following the discussion.'

#166 to #173 is also under ten hours, with the question asked less than two hours after #166 by cerebus3 in #169.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:WLC doesn't post too much content. Again. on post 213, WLC even admits this saying "Sorry for my lack of input". Once again, WLC: Post some more significant things. Some origonal ideas.
Misquotation!
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry for my lack of input, but I hope to have some more time this week to read and analyze.
--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:WLC disappears for FIVE days inbetween his posts 255 and 294. AGH!
Wrong again, that was
four
days.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:Post 325, Td ignores everyone but me. Are you serious? This is 10 posts after Muerrto made a direct attack against me. Weird post. Scummy. I see this as the continuation of a third attak I'm involved in. The first one was amor and I, the second was CKD and I and I analyzed both of these to see who was testing to see who could more easily be voted out. I also examined the bandwaggoners. In my opinion, Td is bandwaggoning after Muertto's post against me.
Not only is `ignoring everyone but you' not true (I did answer Muerrto's questions), but the part directed at you consisted only of questions (well, almost, the one statement that wasn't a question was `please clarify'). It was your reactions to these questions (and the follow-up questions) that made me vote you.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote:If I had actually quoted every single post, this one post would be RIDICULOUSLY large.
It would also have made it very easy to see how weak your `evidence' actually is.

--
pinkkitten90 wrote:can i have everybody's views of the other plays so far other then me and give logical reasons why you think that, so i can get an idea on how each of you see things and your beliefs on who is scum of not.
Do you seriously believe that this game needs even more redundancy? Seriously, the beliefs and reasons are already here and the game is already way too long, stating these reasons and beliefs
again
is only going to make it even less easier to understand.

If you want to know who's my top suspect and why, I'd suggest you read the vote count and posts #325 through #353.

--
pinkkitten90 wrote:And the amount of help I am getting for a newbie game is really weird these games are about teach those that are new, but no one is really willing to help out with what they think.
The teaching refers to
how
to play the game, not
what
everybody thinks about it: What you should learn is not what everyone else thinks, but to make up your own mind.

--
BridgesAndBaloons wrote: Even though this game has been going on for a long time, I think that endorsing a deadline with an extremely emphatic "THANK YOU!!!" is weird. Scummy? I don't know
It's been 20 pages and at the deadline, it'll be almost two months. I've played games that were
over
in both half that many pages and half that much time.

--
pinkkitty90 wrote:last time I played a game like this I nearly got lynched for being female.
Having two votes during the random stage in a nine-player game where two other players also have two votes on them is hardly `nearly lynched.' Also there was actually no mention of you being female as the `reason' for those random votes.

--
pinkkitten90 wrote:except TI .... hes just an enigma to me at the moment... whats with the writting style it highly confusing to under stand and work with
At least he knows his way around orthography and grammar, which in my opinion make his posts a lot easier to read than your's. Also, if you leave out the [
underlined
] and
italicized
parts, you basically have a `vanilla' post. What's so hard to understand about that?

--
pinkkitten90 wrote:RI dissappears for a few days... 5 days and preatorian inquires about it.
Actually, that was
four
days, not five.

--

Lastly,
Mod: With 2008-05-02 being the deadline, what time (and timezone) exactly would that be?
Whenever I get to it :) Probably about 8:30 am eastern, since that's when I go through all my games and do Modding stuff.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Still don't have time...
Mod: is there anyway you can push the deadline to Monday?
I know we have had plenty of discussion for the first day, but I really need to have time to respond to recent activites, otherwise we will go into voting with many things remaining unresolved. It's very likely that I'm
only
going to have time on Saturday and Sunday

please?

Absolutely not. If 22 pages isn't enough for you to say what you need to say, then sorry. You effectively have 3 mislynches before LyLo (which is one more than the old 7 player games). You have PLENTY of time game wise to find scum. This day needs to end. - Vel
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

WOW TD I think you may have a problem with me
also people make mistakes i wasn't totally sure about the time frame hence the ...

And about RI its been explained already.
"Kitten, your the only person I know that can wander in to a game. Die, and leave with a list of emails" - Ej
"Well my philosophy is that if I think your adorable and/or awesome fun in the game I'm going to want something." - me :)
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:32 am

Post by Muerrto »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:What happens if there is not enough number of votes (what is that number) on someone before the deadline?

At deadline, if someone does not have enough votes it will be a No Lynch
Um mod...are you aware that's in direct contradiction to your page 1 rules? Or did you mean if they don't have 3?

Your game but if it's gonna change we need to be informed. I'd prefer page 1's method since if it's a 'no lynch' day 1 = day 2.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
  1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  2. Once you have reached a simple majority, no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
  3. Please submit votes as:
    Vote: PlayerName
    . Votes will NOT be counted otherwise!
  4. Please submit vote revocations as either
    UnVote: PlayerName
    or
    Unvote
    . If you do not unvote, your new vote will NOT be counted!
  5. You may
    Vote: No Lynch
    - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Deadlines may be implemented if I feel that discussion is lagging. At deadline, ½ the original number of votes will be required for a lynch to occur. In case of a tie, the person who first received the required number of votes will be lynched.
    If this number is not met, a No Lynch will occur.

7. Once a player is lynched, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; the lynched player may not post during twilight but all other living players may continue to post.
  8. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post, except for a brief “Bah!”-type post.
Please note the bolded part of #6. If this number (meaning the 1/2 the required number at deadline) is not met, we No Lynch. I would never change the rules mid-game without a REALLY good reason (no Bastard Modding in the Newbie Games, please :) ).
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:56 am

getting beat down with end of the month work...hopefully will have time May 1 to post...(sending this to all my games)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Mod: I think you misread me. I wasn't asking for more time to get more information. It's just that I'm unable to devote more than 10 minutes at a time during the week.
If I understand the situation correcly, I will be lynched, and I think I should be given the opportunity to defend myself. I was asking for the 3 extra days so that I'd have a chance to respond.
Now I've just spent pretty much all the time I have today writting this.

I'm not asking for more time to scum-hunt. I need to defend myself.
I don't know if you're reading this game, but I've been trying to respond for a while now.

I just need this weekend.

I would love to read the games, but I'm modding 8 of them and busy enough IRL that I can't even post in my own games. :P

The deadline was set April 24th (6 days ago). At the time the deadline was set, you already had the required number of votes for a deadline lynch, and we've had a weekend in between now and then. You've been defending yourself for the last 5-6 pages, I do believe, and you're still on the chopping block.

You've got your extension for Monday. Make the best of it.
Signature:
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

[quote='Muerrto']
our game but if it's gonna change we need to be informed. I'd prefer page 1's method since if it's a 'no lynch' day 1 = day 2.
[/quote]
not really Day 2 is still day 2 and the mafia get a chance to night kill a townie with out there being a possible mafia lynch that we could have.
"Kitten, your the only person I know that can wander in to a game. Die, and leave with a list of emails" - Ej
"Well my philosophy is that if I think your adorable and/or awesome fun in the game I'm going to want something." - me :)
Amor
Amor
Goon
Amor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 am

Post by Amor »

RI, BaB and kitten... I know that there's extenuating circumstances for all of you, but I'd really like you three to vote before the deadline. The more people voting, the more information we get. In particular, I know he's been busy, but from a cursory glance at his posts RI has avoided expressing solid suspicion about anyone this game, and that should change.
Show
Current Record (wins-losses-abandoned)
Town: 3-5
Scum: 2-3-1

For my thoughts on non-scum-related things, see my Twitter or my blog The Eternal Couch Potato.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Muerrto »

Mod: Yeah my post was more clarifying. Figured you wouldn't change rules mid game. Thanks.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Woo! I'm done with all my homework already! :) Posting time.

OK. So I really wanted to be able to respond to the recent posts, but I'm probably going to have to spend the rest of my time with my swan song posts.

I'm a vanilla townie.

It's becoming increasingly clear that I'm going to get lynched the first day. Admittedly, I made a whole lot of mistakes in the beginning of the game and combined with my changing play style (which I did to find one that fit me) has made me seem super scummy. Ok I've learned, but I haven't completely recovered from it.
People who are voting for me will keep pushing mistakes I made in the past instead of referring to my responses which explain (but don't completely justify) my initial scummy behavior.

Unfortunately, I'm just a vanilla. I was hoping to get night killed. I'm pretty sure I can't convince the people voting for me that I'm a townie, and I also know that one of them is most likely scum.
Anyways, I'm going to probably be casting my suspicions in the next few days for you guys to look at after I am lynched. Before all this, I'm going to try to defend myself.

1) I have been improving the whole game. You can see a huge difference between my later cases. Unfortunately, I don't know if I have enough time to make another case tonight, but I'll try. Anyway, be wary of anyone who claimed my changing play style as a scum tell. I have been really improving, and you can see my posts getting better. This isn't because I'm being inconsistent, I'm actually being more consistent by improving constantly.

2)Then I stepped out of the game to write a really big information-filled post. Granted, maybe there might have been a few errors in it, (which Td pointed out), but I did step out of the game to work really freaking hard on that. At the time of doing that I didn't really feel threatened of being lynched. If I was scum, I would have been more concerned with my welfare rather than the town.
Because I am townie,
I took the time to write my extensive summary. It came off as rather scummy, but I really didn't care about that. I have been trying to benefit the town as a whole, while ignoring my own welfare. This is the reason behind my "scummy" play.

3) One huge thing in my favor is page 9 post 221 I make a clear attempt to further the discussion. If I was mafia I would not have done this because
a) noone was expecting me to do this, so not asking the questions would not have been scummy
b) I didn't need pro-town points at the time. I was in no danger, so why countinue the discussion?

But I am not mafia, and therefore I asked those questions.
Signature:
pinkkitten90
pinkkitten90
Goon
pinkkitten90
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by pinkkitten90 »

I find that there are a few of you that have scum tell and a few that are good,

BnB- for a few reasons, one being through out the whole game when ever someone suspects him especially before page 12, where people start to question him on it, he pushes that he is new and tries to put this up as an arguement against.
And also find its strange that from what i can see from pg 10ish onward you have been susspected of being scum, but now there is a dead line your saying you dont have time to respond to susspisions? I dont get this.

RI- because though he is answering peoples questions and replying to susspision on him, I don't often see him scum hunting himself.

CKD - when he does have longer posts that give out his ideas, they are often copies of what other paople have said earlier pages.

Muerrto - Day two can not be the same as day one just continued you still loose a town from the night kill but you dont have the possiblity of a mafia lynch that the town could have.

I can see from the people that came before me how you may think I was scum. And this is not good as it can lead away from people looking into the possiblity of others being scum. For all you know about the posts that we got from the mod i could be town like the other two just that they played very badly.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Muerrto »

pinkkitten90 wrote:I find that there are a few of you that have scum tell and a few that are good,

Muerrto - Day two can not be the same as day one just continued you still loose a town from the night kill but you dont have the possiblity of a mafia lynch that the town could have.
First, how would that make me scummy?

Second, the night kill. Okay. So we're at day 2 with 8 people instead of 9 people. How did the night kill point towards the scum? It confirmed 1 townie yes but it's essentially just day 1 with 1 less townie.

Since you've had trouble grasping a few other concepts like this I'll let this one slide but believe me, if there's a no lynch, day 2 would essentially be day 1 with 1 less person. There'd be slight differences because of the day 1's posts from the confirmed town but close enough. It'd just be bad for the town, period.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Radio_Interference
Radio_Interference
Townie
Radio_Interference
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Post by Radio_Interference »

Krrzzt....

...e shoots, and it m...

[Amor]
I suppose I can put together something to vote over :) And no need to put it as nicely as you did, reading over a few select pages of the game I've noticed I havent been as vocal about pointing fingures as I could be too.

[Pinkkitten90]

BnB- for a few reasons, one being through out the whole game when ever someone suspects him especially before page 12, where people start to question him on it, he pushes that he is new and tries to put this up as an arguement against.
And also find its strange that from what i can see from pg 10ish onward you have been susspected of being scum, but now there is a dead line your saying you dont have time to respond to susspisions? I dont get this
[Response]
I find it interesting that you think this is a scum tell.
RI- because though he is answering peoples questions and replying to susspision on him, I don't often see him scum hunting himself.
[Response]
Fair enough, though if I may point out a few pages ago I mentioned I'd have trouble posting due to a spring musical. Before the spring musical came on though, I feel I made contributions to the thread. as far as now goes, no, I haven't done any vocalized scumhunting.
[Exception]
What if the theoretical doctor saves the nightkill? I nitpick, I know.
I can see from the people that came before me how you may think I was scum. And this is not good as it can lead away from people looking into the possiblity of others being scum.
For all you know about the posts that we got from the mod i could be town like the other two just that they played very badly.
[Reply]
I have an extreme problem with how you phrased that response. For all the talk of WIFOM that Cerb gave it's kind of ironic your last statement (colored) tries to use it to defend yourself. I'm not sure if I understand your first and second sentence either, you basically said "I can see how people think I may be scum, but thats not good, because you need to look for others to be scum!". For all we know you could be scum playing the same way your scum predescessors(sp?) have. Until you elaborate further-

~"Possible Threat Detected!"

FOS: Pinkkitten90

*Transmission out*
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:01 am

Muerrto wrote:I won't post my top two, I don't want to give that away. My top is still BaB.
strange comment…it is not so much giving that away as seeing play and accusation changes. I am interested who your second is today.

I like JS’s post, case, and vote on 465. Think this really is the first thing from JS I like this entire game.
Amor wrote: Of course, I really can't see him being scumbuddies with BaB due to that exchange, so that tempers my suspicion a bit.
this is a safe statement to make at this point in the game isn’t it? “My top two scum suspects are BaB and CKD, but I don’t see CKD as a scum buddy with BAB”. Is it coincidence that BAB is the current vote leader and will probably hang today? I also think it is interesting how he does see BAB as a scum buddy to me. I think this is a classic set up. I think person A and person B are scum today. Person A is hung and found innocent…guess I will have to attack person B tomorrow.

Amor, I would like you to address JS’s case against WLC.
WeyounsLastClone wrote:pinkkitten, I your only defense is trying to redirect suspicion towards radio interference and calling his playstyle confusing, it's starting to get me suspicious. It's been interesting to read BaB's and Muerrto's long posts. I think Muerrto's has a bit more merit, because it has more focus, whereas BaB is doing what he has been doing pointing at everything.
this is WLC next post after JS posted a huge case against him…
JimSauce wrote: Weyouns doesn't acknowledge the presence of #465.
qft

I don’t believe that WLC missed the case the “first time around”…he has been picking at posts and commenting on other’s post, but missed JS’s huge post?
Amor wrote:
I'm glad to see WLC and JS make cases. I think JimSauce's one has merit, but WLC still kind of comes off as townie for me. Weyouns voting on something ten pages ago is weird, though. It's interesting that other than the three on BaB everyone seems to be working on their own seperate suspicions.
Why does JS case have merit?
pinkkitten90 wrote:
CKD - when he does have longer posts that give out his ideas, they are often copies of what other paople have said earlier pages.
please provide an example of this...

++++

General thoughts, I think votes are going to be coming in at the last second, to avoid conversation.

At this point, I will be willing to lynch Amor and WLC
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Muerrto »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Muerrto wrote:I won't post my top two, I don't want to give that away. My top is still BaB.
strange comment…it is not so much giving that away as seeing play and accusation changes. I am interested who your second is today.
Um...I'm gonna need you to re-read my really long post please. It's answered several times in there.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:11 am

I did read it...I thought it was just a break down of the game...please requote what I missed that answers this question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Muerrto »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I did read it...I thought it was just a break down of the game...please requote what I missed that answers this question.
Muerrto wrote:Sadly, this recap has shown me a few things. BaB is scum, and you are his partner. At some point you may regret asking me to do it =p

I said earlier that BaB had brought suspiscion or voted or FoS'ed everyone except one person and I thought that was Radio. But actually, it's Cerb/Kitt.

Cerb/Kitt called BaB a VI and they argued about that but Cerb never once FoS'ed or voted BaB, and excused everything BaB did. BaB also never FoS'ed or voted Cerb. He never even mentioned anything Cerb did that was scummy. He complained about the VI thing but basically accepted it. Why? He got pissed at CKD and voted him, why not Cerb? I just don't see BaB not voting Cerb for the VI thing, it's been his playstyle all game to vote or attack anyone who's been attacking him. Why never against Cerb? Ever...

So my vote stands, and hopefully we can end this day soon with our first kill. If one of them's a blocker it's BaB because Cerb was trying too hard to protect him.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”