Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

There's a difference between "discussing NKs is a scumtell" and "trying to use NKs to prove protown status is a scumtell."
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 am

Post by eldarad »

Flameaxe, what do you think?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote Sethaniel.....IF YOU SUMELLLLL WHAT THE RAMP IS COOKIN'
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Sethaniel - 3
(Korts, Babygirl, ABR)
Korts - 1
(Elderad)

Not Voting -
(Everyone else)

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Finding replacement for Flameaxe.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Jex »

Role PMs
2 [color=green]Mafia[/color] PMs wrote:You are a member of the Mafia with XXXXXXXX. You may talk with your partner at night. Have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed. You win when the mafia equals at least half of the town.
3 or 4 [color=red]Townies[/color] PMs wrote:You are a Townie. You have no nightchoice. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Chance of [color=violet]Cop[/color] PMs wrote:You are a Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or Not-mafia. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Chance of [color=darkred]Doctor[/color] PM wrote:You are a Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night.You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Chance of [color=blue]Roleblocker[/color] PM wrote:You are a Roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be treated as having not made a nightchoice that night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Jex »

Ack! I totally just posted that in the wrong game...you can delete it
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Jex »

Sorry for my long hiatus there (other than the random wrong post...sorry). Midterms this week so I've been studying instead of mafia-ing.

I really don't like Sethaniel bringing up the WIFOM argument of "why would I kill farside?" Why would anyone kill him? Who knows. It doesn't prove anything and just makes me think you are scum.

I would like to hear more from Flameaxe, babygirl, and silence in regards to what they think about things since they have been extremely quiet through the whole game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 pm

A vote would be helpful to see where everyone stands.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by dahill1 »

i believe a korts lynch will give us the most information based on his alignment and how it goes with possible connections, defending/attacking other player
my main points against korts are that he seemed to be a bit too eager for the Seth lynch D2. he even later admitted that setting up a D2 wagon would not be beneficial to the town..
also i agree with elderad about ABR seemingly losing interest in Seth, then returning to him is strange
i admit Seth is looking scummy and i'm considering him as a possible D3 lynch, depending on what happens today.
as for babygirl, this seems to be how she plays in all of her games, from what i have read. but i still would appreciate more feedback from her.
vote Korts
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by Korts »

dahill1 wrote:i believe a korts lynch will give us the most information based on his alignment and how it goes with possible connections, defending/attacking other player
I don't think that's the correct way to hunt scum, lynching someone who, I gather from this post, you judge to have a 50% chance of being scum, and an equal chance at being town. Also, my possible connections? I attacked Yoshi and Seth. But my turning up town won't prove Seth's guilt. My suspicions don't have solid proof. I'm not defending him, just pointing out holes in logic.
dahill1 wrote: my main points against korts are that he seemed to be a bit too eager for the Seth lynch D2. he even later admitted that setting up a D2 wagon would not be beneficial to the town..
I'm not any more eager for his lynch than I was for Yoshi's. I have a fair suspicion that he's scum, and since I didn't see any better place to start from at the start of D2, I voted for him. Also, I admitted that setting up a D2 wagon wouldn't be beneficial for town, but I added that it wouldn't be beneficial for scum, either, therefore it is a null tell. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.
dahill1 wrote: also i agree with elderad about ABR seemingly losing interest in Seth, then returning to him is strange
Strange? Maybe. Scummier than Seth? Nooooo.
dahill wrote:i admit Seth is looking scummy and i'm considering him as a possible D3 lynch, depending on what happens today.
You admit that Seth's scummy, therefore you will consider voting him
tomorrow?
Clarify this, please. You haven't expressed more than light suspicion of me, and you call Seth scummy, yet I get the vote. Is it only me, or do you see the hole in logic too? You don't want to lynch your buddy unless you really have to, is that it?

So, to summarize your post, you agree that Seth is scummy, then you throw around suspicion on everyone on Seth's wagon, I presume to see what sticks. Also, trying to minimize suspicion on babygirl by saying she lurks all the time.

FoS dahill
that's a big FoS, but I still think Seth's the play today.
scumchat never die
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Sethaniel - 3
(Korts, Babygirl, ABR)
Korts - 2
(Elderad, Dahill)

Not Voting -
(Everyone else)

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

We have
TWO
new players!

Kravhen replaces Flameaxe,
Coron replaces Qman.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:I don't think that's the correct way to hunt scum, lynching someone who, I gather from this post, you judge to have a 50% chance of being scum, and an equal chance at being town. Also, my possible connections? I attacked Yoshi and Seth. But my turning up town won't prove Seth's guilt. My suspicions don't have solid proof. I'm not defending him, just pointing out holes in logic.
that's not at all what i'm saying. i know that if you turn up town seth isn't automatically guilty, but you also seem to have buddied up with ABR as well. i'm definitely not thinking that you are 50% scum, 50% town
Korts wrote:I'm not any more eager for his lynch than I was for Yoshi's. I have a fair suspicion that he's scum, and since I didn't see any better place to start from at the start of D2, I voted for him. Also, I admitted that setting up a D2 wagon wouldn't be beneficial for town, but I added that it wouldn't be beneficial for scum, either, therefore it is a null tell. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.
read these quotes
Korts wrote:Sethaniel's bandwagon I'll be leading, as promised. Dahill I don't understand...
Korts wrote:I said I would lead the Sethaniel wagon, so
Vote: Sethaniel
Korts wrote:Hey doc, what about Seth?
seems to me like you were eager for a seth lynch
Korts wrote:Strange? Maybe. Scummier than Seth? Nooooo.
never said it was scummier than seth
Korts wrote:You admit that Seth's scummy, therefore you will consider voting him
tomorrow?
Clarify this, please. You haven't expressed more than light suspicion of me, and you call Seth scummy, yet I get the vote. Is it only me, or do you see the hole in logic too? You don't want to lynch your buddy unless you really have to, is that it?
yes, i think seth is scummy, but i also think you are. and i think you will be the best lynch for today. before i said i'm leaning towards voting for you, and now i did.
Korts wrote:So, to summarize your post, you agree that Seth is scummy, then you throw around suspicion on everyone on Seth's wagon, I presume to see what sticks. Also, trying to minimize suspicion on babygirl by saying she lurks all the time.
the only suspicion of someone i have on seth's wagon is pretty much you. and now you're saying i'm minimizing suspicion on babygirl?? you just said i sentence ago that i was throwing suspicion at her (she's on seth's wagon)! she does lurk all the time, i'm just saying that for me, it doesn't change my suspicion anymore or any less because from what i've seen, she does it all the time. not that i'm saying it's a good playstyle, but just informing other players.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Coron »

Hi guys! I'd be surprised if yesterday's lynch didn't involve a good bit of busing.
To me jex doesn't seem very scummy, ABR has seemed scummy, but no reason to vote him until we have a counterclaim(which if anyone is doctor I would suggest counterclaiming now). I'm at school now, so more reactions later.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Korts »

dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:I don't think that's the correct way to hunt scum, lynching someone who, I gather from this post, you judge to have a 50% chance of being scum, and an equal chance at being town. Also, my possible connections? I attacked Yoshi and Seth. But my turning up town won't prove Seth's guilt. My suspicions don't have solid proof. I'm not defending him, just pointing out holes in logic.
that's not at all what i'm saying. i know that if you turn up town seth isn't automatically guilty, but you also seem to have buddied up with ABR as well. i'm definitely not thinking that you are 50% scum, 50% town
I gathered from your posts that you weren't really decided whether or not I'm scum or town. I may have been wrong, but you didn't express any more than vague suspicion.
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:I'm not any more eager for his lynch than I was for Yoshi's. I have a fair suspicion that he's scum, and since I didn't see any better place to start from at the start of D2, I voted for him. Also, I admitted that setting up a D2 wagon wouldn't be beneficial for town, but I added that it wouldn't be beneficial for scum, either, therefore it is a null tell. Of course, you're entitled to your opinion.
read these quotes
Korts wrote:Sethaniel's bandwagon I'll be leading, as promised. Dahill I don't understand...
Korts wrote:I said I would lead the Sethaniel wagon, so
Vote: Sethaniel
Korts wrote:Hey doc, what about Seth?
seems to me like you were eager for a seth lynch
You're misrepresenting me, I didn't say I wasn't eager for a Seth lynch. I said I am no more eager for his lynch than Yoshi's. Kinda less, in fact, but that wasn't my point.
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:Strange? Maybe. Scummier than Seth? Nooooo.
never said it was scummier than seth
You raise points against ABR, you fail to raise points against Seth, this leads me to the conclusion that you find ABR scummier compared to Seth.
dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:So, to summarize your post, you agree that Seth is scummy, then you throw around suspicion on everyone on Seth's wagon, I presume to see what sticks. Also, trying to minimize suspicion on babygirl by saying she lurks all the time.
the only suspicion of someone i have on seth's wagon is pretty much you. and now you're saying i'm minimizing suspicion on babygirl?? you just said i sentence ago that i was throwing suspicion at her (she's on seth's wagon)! she does lurk all the time, i'm just saying that for me, it doesn't change my suspicion anymore or any less because from what i've seen, she does it all the time. not that i'm saying it's a good playstyle, but just informing other players.
To clarify my point. You made points about ABR and me, and you mentioned babygirl as a prominent lurker. About ABR and me, you declared that you find my lynch the best, and that ABR's actions have been strange. About babygirl, however, you say that this is her playstyle. Maybe this is only about informing other players, but it isn't hard to see ulterior motives in there.
scumchat never die
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:28 am

Post by eldarad »

Post 258 bugs me. A lot.
I need to think about what I am going to do about that.

In the mean time, it would be nice to hear from the people who replaced in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 am

eldarad wrote:Post 258 bugs me. A lot.
I need to think about what I am going to do about that.
Me too.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Jex »

I did a quick read on dahill and his posts just don't sit right with me. I don't have to time to pull out direct quotes at the moment, but here are my general thoughts.

1) dahill's argument on yoshi being scum claimed that yoshi was "wishy-washy" with his votes.

2) dahill's arguments seem to attack sethaniel then korts then sethaniel then korts...back and forth. Seems strange that his vote for yoshi was based on indecisiveness yet he can't make up his mind himself.

3) ..... i don't really have a 3.... those points are enough for me to
vote dahill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:36 am

Jex and Sethaniel...
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

Post by eldarad »

Hmm.
dahill wrote:my main points against korts are that he seemed to be a bit too eager for the Seth lynch D2. he even later admitted that setting up a D2 wagon would not be beneficial to the town.
dahill wrote:i admit Seth is looking scummy and i'm considering him as a possible D3 lynch, depending on what happens today.
Having voted Korts for setting up a lynch a Day ahead, dahill then attempts to set a lynch up a Day ahead... it's like he wants to use my argument as an excuse to vote for Korts but needs to give himself wiggle-room for Day 3.
dahill wrote:as for babygirl, this seems to be how she plays in all of her games, from what i have read. but i still would appreciate more feedback from her.
This seems like a gratuitious mention of babygirl, and it involves justifying her lurking. Strikes me as odd.

unvote
vote dahill
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:39 am

NO, GUYS, NO!!! SETHANIEL AND JEX!!!
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am

Post by eldarad »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:NO, GUYS, NO!!! SETHANIEL AND JEX!!!
dahill is the play for Today I think. I say this with the utmost seriousness.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:47 am

No. You don't understand. We have to eliminate Sethaniel today. We have to. Sethaniel.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Coron »

Every time ABR posts I want to vote him just so he stops annoying me.

Again, more later, I've been kinda busy.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:28 am

Post by dahill1 »

eldarad wrote:Having voted Korts for setting up a lynch a Day ahead, dahill then attempts to set a lynch up a Day ahead... it's like he wants to use my argument as an excuse to vote for Korts but needs to give himself wiggle-room for Day 3.
no, setting up a lynch for D3 would be me saying "Hey guys, today we're lynch Korts, and tommorow Seth". i could completely change my mind about seth by D3.
eldarad wrote:This seems like a gratuitious mention of babygirl, and it involves justifying her lurking. Strikes me as odd.
i mentioned babygirl because a couple posts above me Jex said she wanted to hear from the lurkers. i know Flameaxe doesn't play like this, and i've never seen any of silence's games, but i have seen some of babygirl's. and i know from them that she lurks heavily whether intentional or not, so i pointed it out so others could know
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

vote: dahill

Korts wrote: dahill wrote:
"i admit Seth is looking scummy and i'm considering him as a possible D3 lynch, depending on what happens today. "

You admit that Seth's scummy, therefore you will consider voting him tomorrow? Clarify this, please. You haven't expressed more than light suspicion of me, and you call Seth scummy, yet I get the vote. Is it only me, or do you see the hole in logic too? You don't want to lynch your buddy unless you really have to, is that it?
Or it's because he knows I'm town. Dahill is distancing himself from the Sethwagon, and trying to throw suspicion on its members so that when I'm proven town, they look like scum and he doesn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”