Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Andycyca »

RS Believe me, mafia daytalk isn't that useful (I've used it) well-organized scum could organize themselves without daytalking if they did a good nighttalk.

However, I don't see the point where Skruff's post relates to your 673
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

It was just Y's comment and Skruffs first paragraph really, the last bit of his was completely truthful though. I just quoted his whole page when I was making the point of the day talk thing. As for how useful it is I have no idea I was assuming it was useful.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Patrick »

Day 2, Votecount 8 wrote:1 Mizzy (eldarad)
1 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2)
1 Skruffs (Y)
1 Y (Skruffs)

5 Unvote (Andycyca, hasdgfas, Mizzy, Rotten Snitch, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.

So far 2/5 people have posted in this block.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was mafia in a game where we didn't know there was day talk. Well I didn't, my partners did but NEVER GOT IN CONTACT With me because they were too lazy.

Andycac - why does his post have to relate to mine?

Zindaras - why were you attacking Andycaca for attacking the people who were not voting (And thus trying to get a no lynch) at the end of yesterday?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Y »

Skruffs, I don't know if you noticed, but I said "got convinced" (Using quotation marks), meaning you didn't say it, but gave that kind of feeling. I don't know about you, but in Hebrew quotation marks are also used to write things, insinuating other things. I wasn't quoting you, but saying what was the feeling I got from your post.

I want you to quote the post on which I asked for proof. If you can't, please don't accuse me for it.
If there's some one who makes absolute declarations, it's you.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 am

Post by hasdgfas »

This is an excellent question. Skruffs, please do this for us.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am fully aware of what quotations mean, Y.

I am questioning how you came to the conclusion, insinuation or otherwise, that I am "convinced" that they are not scum. I said my suspicions of them for clearing each other day one were allieved. That doesn't mean a dang thing about their alignment.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Andycyca »

Skruffs wrote:Andycac - why does his post have to relate to mine?
He was quoting you.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Deadline started Saturday at 7:00PM (by my references, and all references will be by my references, the actual times do not matter as much as the placement of the timings)

Andycac said he was rereading and would post in a few hours, shortly before deadline. He hasn't since then, except to say that Daytalking isn't all that great.

eldarad also said he would post something intelligent in the next 24 hours, but didn't.

Mizzy is excused from not contributing because she is involved in the miracle of life, and I hope her baby comes/came out healthy and furry.

Rotten snitch did not post after deadline started until this morning, adn then posted four times.

hasdgfas - Has posted three of hte four days we've been in deadline, helping to ensure that we do not no-lynch.

Y - He has posted almost every day since deadline starts, which helps to ensure that we do not no-lynch

Yosarian2 - posted every day since deadline (except today) - which helps to ensure that we do not no-lynch

Zindaras - Posted every day (Except today) - which helps to ensure that we do not no-lynch

Now, with 9 players, we need 5/day to post to avoid no lynch, and with mizzy gone for the duration, that means we need 5/8. IF there is a 3 person mafia, and missy is not in it, and they decide not to all post for one day, that means every other pro-town player MUST vote.

I'm going to look and see who is posting in other games but not here. Even "Hi." posts like cow's counts, so there's no reason not to hop in and say hi. (Next post plz)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, simulpost, andycac has posted twice today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Nah, whatever. The whole point of the last post was really to get people angry at Zindaras for ignoring the game, but I have other htings to do other than antagonize him more.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Zindaras »

As long as the day is not over, I am still able to post. I do not see your point.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting. So either you are intentionally following the game and not posting, and only posted because I called you out on it, or, you aren't, and someone told you about my post and you hurried on over to discredit the post.

So which of your scum buddies told you about my post? The only other player who's SN I know that is online is Yosarian2.

How many of your posts are bascially saying that I suck, that you don't like me, that you recruited me, that I am alive and so mst be scum, that I don't make sense, that my logic is flawed, etc - and how many of them are actually positing original views on the game? And would you like to answer my question from before?

Also: Y:
Y wrote:Since they know each other in RL (That's what I understood), I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum, knowing the other, making him do stupid, scummy, stuff.
Why does this not apply to Zindaras and me, as well? Would you say that Zindaras is not baiting me, like you have admitted to doing, into saying stupid stuff that he can discredit later on without putting himself at risk?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:Yos - Maybe you dont see it but I really don't think you have come up with a damning enough case on me. You are so desparate for a day 1 repeat so try the bandwagon on someone that has a few vote on them already.

Thats what you did yesterday.
Um, what? Why should I join a wagon on someone I'm not that suspicious of, when I think I have a pretty good idea is scum is sitting right here?

BTW, I don't really care if you don't think the case against you is "damning enough". It's the best thing I have to go on right now, and I think it's pretty good, so that's what I'm going with. Convince me my case is wrong, or convince me someone else is a better lynch today then you are, and I'll move my vote. This kind of post, though, is not helping your case.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Zindaras »

I'm helping a friend with her essay. This means I have no time to make some expansive post.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:52 am

Post by eldarad »

/post
Skruffs wrote:eldarad also said he would post something intelligent in the next 24 hours, but didn't.
Yeah, I know. I haven't got as imaginative excuse as "I'm going into labour", I'm just really busy at work, and reading back through this thread seems more like work than fun at the moment...
I need a good 4 hours or so to really attack this thread - I'll do it when I get the chance.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

But you were keeping up conversations about warhammer, the dutch mafia, the "Favorite Fictional Character Tournament". You posted to all of those three times each before you posted here to refute that you were able to post whenever you wanted.

So if you can multitask with all of those, why can't you add in a "Deadline Extension" post?

This, coupled with not voting during a good part of hte deadline day one, and also yelling at me for not trying ot push a wagon, at deadline, on someone that you spent the entire bulk of hte day trying toridicule me for thinking was scum in the first place (instead of voting for a townie), when you weren't voting anyone, suggests to me that YOUR intentions are to go for the no-lynch today.

I'm glad Yos posted, but it was bad timing on his part.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh...I get home from work at 4, I spent a while trying to figure out that mess of a game I'm trying to mod, did a few other things, then posted here at 4:30, Skruffs. It really had nothing to do with your post.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

So your actions yesterday were not proof enough? You were suspicious of me yesterday and yet you jumped on the Capri wagon to "get him to defend himself" Yet he didnt and you stayed voting him. He hung and you went back to me.

Again I'm arguing your actual case on me. All you have said is that I give off scumminess.

Convince you someone else is scummy so you can move to their case? Why so you can use someone else's accusations to get another townie lynched?

You have been accusing me but not accusing me all game. You have been trying to get others to come up with a case on me so you can piggy back. Yet in two whole days you have not actually come up with a case on me that would sway the other townies onto your deadline bandwagon.

Vote: Yosarian2

For trying to get others to make cases so you can join your deadline bandwagon guilt free. (for reference see Capri's lynch)
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

EBWOP while I was writing this I didn't realize how many people posted
The above post was to Yos's 689
Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Yos - Maybe you dont see it but I really don't think you have come up with a damning enough case on me. You are so desparate for a day 1 repeat so try the bandwagon on someone that has a few vote on them already.

Thats what you did yesterday.
Um, what? Why should I join a wagon on someone I'm not that suspicious of, when I think I have a pretty good idea is scum is sitting right here?

BTW, I don't really care if you don't think the case against you is "damning enough". It's the best thing I have to go on right now, and I think it's pretty good, so that's what I'm going with. Convince me my case is wrong, or convince me someone else is a better lynch today then you are, and I'll move my vote. This kind of post, though, is not helping your case.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Zindaras »

Yeah, one-liners, mainly. Making a big post in one of these games takes more time than posting some small stuff in any MD/GD thread.

As long as I post before deadline (which is almost 3 hours away), there's no problem with putting off a bit longer. I would prefer to not post one-liners in my games.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Rotten Snitch wrote:So your actions yesterday were not proof enough? You were suspicious of me yesterday and yet you jumped on the Capri wagon to "get him to defend himself" Yet he didnt and you stayed voting him. He hung and you went back to me.
Again, yeah, I probably should have pushed harder to lynch you yesteday, since you're scum. But again, if you have a problem with the way I acted yesterday, go back and respond to the post where i explained why I acted the way I acted yesterday. I really laid it out there in great detail; and strangly, you didn't say a word about my behavior yesterday until I started attacking you. And you keep trying to make obliqe references to the bandwagon yesterday in order to defend yourself here, which is odd, since the way I'm acting today (IE: just pushing for your lynch and not joining the wagon) is the way you're attacking me for NOT acting yesteday.
Again I'm arguing your actual case on me. All you have said is that I give off scumminess.
That's not "all I have said". And no, you're not arguring against my case on you, you're trying to confuse the issue of the wagon on you with the the issue of the Capi wagon yesterday.
Convince you someone else is scummy so you can move to their case? Why so you can use someone else's accusations to get another townie lynched?
Look, we're going to lynch someone today. Right now, I'm pretty sure it should be you. If you want to change my mind, athen you need to either convince me I'm wrong about you, or convince me that someone else is a better lynch for today then you are. That's how mafia works.

And by the way, why are you assuming that whoever you'd make a case against would be a "townie"?
You have been accusing me but not accusing me all game.
Accusing you but not accusing you? No, I'm pretty much just accusing you. Here, watch:

YOU ARE SCUM. SCUM SCUM SCUM. DIE SCUM DIE.

There, you see? This is me accusing you.
You have been trying to get others to come up with a case on me so you can piggy back.
No, I'm trying to get other people to follow me so we can lynch a scum. Not really sure what you mean about "trying to get others to come up with a case on you". I think I've already given got more then enough reason to lynch you, I don't really need anyone else to make a case against you.

Yet in two whole days you have not actually come up with a case on me that would sway the other townies onto your deadline bandwagon.

So, you're voting me beacuse I haven't suceeded in lynching you yet?

:lol:

Also note the possible slip there with that "other" townies comment. I guess you already know I'm pro-town, right?
For trying to get others to make cases so you can join your deadline bandwagon guilt free. (for reference see Capri's lynch)
Uh, everyone should be making cases now, yeah. But I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "guilt free"; today, I think we need to lynch you, and I'm becoming more and more convinced you're going to come up scum so I'm not really worried about "guilt".
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Zindaras »

Skruffs wrote:Zindaras: So is it a completely Black and White situation? Either I believe you or I don't? And in either case you are innocent and I am scum?
I'm flat-out innocent, and the jury is still out on you. I would've voted you if it wasn't.

Anything between "believe" and "not believe" still requires explanation. You choose to ignore a
very
significant line of posts. You can agree, you can not agree, you can even do something in between,
but a response is required
. At the very least because I've asked you direct questions.
Skruffs wrote:The reason I ask is because you've asked for PROOF before, as has Mizzy, and I don't like it when people demand proof from townies. Absolute proof is impossible without outside information,w hich only scum and power roles have in this game. The information we do have, as town, is derived from the behaviors, both intentional (voting) and unintentional (responses towards each other)
Bullcrap. At no point have you been asked to provide absolute proof. We have simply requested that you explain on what basis you are making the attacks.

Again.

I. Have. Asked. You. A. Direct. Question. Pertaining. To. This.

Respond. Or. I. Will. Vote. You.

Do I have to do it syllable-wise next time, or has this finally gotten through your cement skull?
As ridiculous as my technique seems to be for some people (Zindaras is really hardballing me in this game for it) IT's still a technique that *I* use to figure out what is going on.
I am on your case because you're pulling crap from thin air rather than building a normal case. I'm on your case because you use scum methods. I'm on your case because you're not playing like I'm used to you playing.
Rotten Snitch wrote:Mizzy - Zindy - Skruffs if there was Day talk going on it would be with more active players to be completely effective I think. These three have been the most talkative throughout the whole game.
So, because daytalk would have the most use for a Zin-Miz-Skruffs group, they're scum?

What's next? Yosarian is scum because he's the most cunning manipulator?
Skruffs wrote:Zindaras - why were you attacking Andycaca for attacking the people who were not voting (And thus trying to get a no lynch) at the end of yesterday?
Where? Quote or link.
So which of your scum buddies told you about my post? The only other player who's SN I know that is online is Yosarian2.
Oh, and yeah, after that, we sat down with the rest of our scumteam, consisting of Andycyca, Y and Mizzy, and played a nice game of Scrabble.

Unfortunately, Y was a bad loser, so he killed Mizzy after she won, which is why she's now gone (I hacked her account and came up with some lame excuse about labour so nobody would suspect us).

I'm sorry, buddies, but Skruffs's expert interrogation has made me crack under the mounting pressure.
How many of your posts are bascially saying that I suck, that you don't like me, that you recruited me, that I am alive and so mst be scum, that I don't make sense, that my logic is flawed, etc - and how many of them are actually positing original views on the game? And would you like to answer my question from before?
Yeah, and now that we're done referring to the random phase, let's start discussing the game. Oh, wait, you don't want to do that. You've been on my ass for ages, and the moment that I actually take the time to rebut your case, you drop everything. Why? You're scared. You're pooping your pants because you know that any further forays into Piss-Zindie-off-land is going to land you my vote. And, quite frankly, there is
no
reason for a Townie to behave in that way.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Zindaras »

Rotten Snitch wrote:So your actions yesterday were not proof enough? You were suspicious of me yesterday and yet you jumped on the Capri wagon to "get him to defend himself" Yet he didnt and you stayed voting him. He hung and you went back to me.

You have been accusing me but not accusing me all game. You have been trying to get others to come up with a case on me so you can piggy back. Yet in two whole days you have not actually come up with a case on me that would sway the other townies onto your deadline bandwagon.

I believe Yosarian posted some rather extensive arguments against you.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”