Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

(Flavor tp be expounded later)
The Jester, Weakling, has died from consumption.

Skitzer is now infected
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I don't really have much new to say at this point. Skruffs can you answer my question from the last page?

Not really! Anyone can 'put a vaccine on the table' - but it will not be mod confirmed as real or fake until that player has died. (Don't ask me why). Any other answer would confirm the existance of more pieces of the vaccine and/or the players who are holding them.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 am

Post by skitzer »

Posting please. I need all information I can get to make the correct kill. Otherwise, I'll just go with my instinct...
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by dahen »

Skitzer - Instincts are not necessarily bad, but I'd suggest waiting for DGB's answers to my questions in post #426. She was one of the most active players in the game before her claim and now she seems gone. I think she's the key at least to my understanding of this game.

Where is she by the way? Prod, please.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Really the shame and embarrassment of not having infected scum is making it hard for me to live.

What's the question?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:53 am

Skitzer just wants opinions on who people think is scum.
-Tyler Durden
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Post by dahen »

DGB: Did you read the post you responded to? It said my questions were in #426. It's kind of a long post where I try to understand your play and shift of views. Could you take a look at it and enlighten us?
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by dahen »

To all my games:
I will be on a trip to Norway, leaving later today, probably without Internet access until I'm back on Monday.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:15 am

dahen wrote:DGB: Did you read the post you responded to? It said my questions were in #426. It's kind of a long post where I try to understand your play and shift of views. Could you take a look at it and enlighten us?
That post is way too long.

(1) I was trying to get some Day 1 leads, any kind of lead
(2) Sim said something that convinced me, just look it up.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Could we get a prod on Spring please?
-Tyler Durden
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:47 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I have nothing to add. Mainly waiting on skitzer's carflip now.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:52 am

Post by skitzer »

Well, since no one has ANY input on this game, I might as well make it random...

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

just kidding. But seriously, You aren't helping me attain scum, which is something no one before me has done, and something I would like to do so that we might have a remote chance of winning this game.

I'm fairly convinced on the mason pair for now, so it's between DGB and springlullaby. I find it hard to believe that there is only one scum in this game, and sense I am not scum, it makes good sense to kill either one of them.

Here is my standpont on things: This game is nightless, so scum don't have a kill. Therefore, it would make sense to give the scum at least one day-kill, right? So DGB is easily scum, but somehow it got into the game that she wasn't. So yes DGB is scum.

but springlullaby...hasn't done much during the game, except that whole vaccine scenario which I still don't get (and never will). But the vaccine seems like a false hope from what I've seen, why would you put a vaccine that would stop the whole killing process into a game? No one would win, and yet no one would lose. So therefore....

springlullaby, you said you were waiting for a cardflip from me, but I'm waiting for yours. Go ahead, kill one of the masons, but they'll still be able to infect DGB and win the game.

dahen and DoS, I'm sorry for suspecting you, you are the only hope that this game could possibly be a town win. Let's hope you can do the right things after my death.

Achoo on You!

Infect: springlullaby
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 am

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah, I'm town and will be infecting one of the mason if you truly cardflip town too.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:02 am

Well, I'm not scum.

Now that I think of it, Mason is a great scum claim because they're not afraid of being nightkilled. Do masons make sense in a nightless game?

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Prod mod
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Skitzer
, heaving his last, infects
springlullaby
, shortly before his body dissolves into a bloody pool of mucus. What a mess! And the janitor is already dead, too.

It turns out he was a
research scientist, pro-town

Springlullaby
is now infected. There are four players alive, and seven dead bodies. Radio contact with the other group of survivors on the other side of base, established larlier in the game - has been lost; the last of them was infected two weeks ago, and nobody is responding to the calls of distress. Looks like it's just the four of you left.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Right, everyone post to say who they think I should infect now and why please.

DGB, who do you think is the scummiest of the two masons?

DoS, dahen, want to defend how you can't be possibly scum?
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:13 am

Post by dahen »

Spring: Could you explain how in a game where two non-infected scums at this point isn't won by them at this moment?

So, it's really simple, either you are scum, and then what I tell you doesn't matter anyway, or DGB is the only scum in this game. Of course, there is also a chance that DoS is a scum mason and I'm not, but I really find that difficult to believe.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:35 am

Post by springlullaby »

With presumably 2 scums at large and no deus ex machina, if I infect scum now we can still get a tie.

That's what I can envision with the informations available to me. Agree/disagree?

Why do you find it difficult to believe that at least one of you mason could be scum?
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 am

Post by dahen »

springlullaby wrote: With presumably 2 scums at large and no deus ex machina, if I infect scum now we can still get a tie.
Please explain. I disagree. Pretend you are town and DGB and DoS are scum together. No matter who you infect in that case, I can't see how I would be able to stop them from winning.
springlullaby wrote: Why do you find it difficult to believe that at least one of you mason could be scum?
First, I know that I'm not scum.
Second, masons, as I see it, exist for one sole reason, namely to have a confirmed group of innocents. I am aware that scum masons exist, but if they were anything but rare, they would defeat the very idea of having masons. I think they are a tool to mess with an ower-powered town, just as naïve cops are, and I don't think this town is even close to being over-powered.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:23 am

What is the use of masons in a game with no night kills? Maybe there's a use, what is it?

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:55 am

Masons give the town two people who can talk throughout the game and discuss what is being done, and who is potentially scum. They can help guide the town in a nightless game. Thats what I think anyway.

Do you see masons as having more power in a night game DGB?

I think DGB should be infected because I feel like the possibility of 1 scum (who is an SK) is more and more likely at this point. I mean think about it, in a game where it doesn't take town majority to decide on the next "lynch" having one scum gives them a more equal chance of winning the game. The town ravages itself while the SK (1 shot) can just sit in the background and claim 1 shot vig if anything comes up about them. Then later they take out a town member saying they think the town member is scum.

It makes it more even town vs scum because scum will very often leave small hints as to who their partner is, and if one is found the other can often be found as well. So if there is only one scum they have a smaller chance of ever being found, and on the other side the town has more people to find them with.
-Tyler Durden
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am

No, the problem is that in a game with NKs, the masons can be nightkilled because they are confirmed town.

When a mason is dead, we see it in the obituaries.

That's why scum doesn't claim mason in a regular game, they get caught sooner or later.

Not sure how scum claiming masons would work in a nightless game.

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 am

Post by springlullaby »

dahen wrote: Please explain. I disagree. Pretend you are town and DGB and DoS are scum together. No matter who you infect in that case, I can't see how I would be able to stop them from winning.
Me (town) infect > scum, who infects > town, who infects> scum = everyone is Le Dead = tie

Anyway, I'm town and this game is still running so I know scum haven't win yet. Or do you know something I don't?

DGB, who do you think I should infect in case there is only one scum?

DoS, Dahen, I'm not liking how you are both sticking together, I think if I were in your place I would admit that the chance my mason partner may be scum are not so low anymore.

One scum with a oneshot kill? I don't see how it makes sense.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 am

I am not denying the possibility that dahen is scum spring. I am just saying what I think is most likely at this point.

Think about it though. In a nightless game an SK who can kill more than once would be extremely overpowered. Especially under the guise of a vig.

If you are set on infecting either myself or dahen though, I would prefer you infect him because I know I am town aligned.
-Tyler Durden

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”