Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Patrick »

Day 2, Votecount 8 wrote:2 Mizzy (Skruffs, eldarad)
1 Rotten Snitch (Yosarian2)
1 Skruffs (Y)

5 Unvote (Andycyca, hasdgfas, Mizzy, Rotten Snitch, Zindaras)

9 alive; 5 to lynch.
Top of the page. What can I say?
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:55 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Mizzy wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Well, yeah, but we're used to people with too many male hormones, not to people with too many female hormones.

Besides, I'm pretty sure you're not a terror in real life. Just terrific. ^_^
You understand the ancient art of pleasing pissy women!

Anyway, back to scumhunting. I'm still undecided about Rotten Snitch and Skruffs both. As you all might remember, RS had grabbed my attention early on for his and Skruffs' odd dynamic, which started from Skruffs pulling needless RL meta information into the game and RS seemed to feel the need to distance the two of them. Certain things do stand out, especially D2, and I definitely could see a RS/Skruffs pairing. I can also see, though, both of them being annoying pro-towners. That's why they are still "undecided" on my scumdar list.
Mizzy, which do you find more likely for each of them? Annoying pro-towner or scum?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Y »

Since they know each other in RL (That's what I understood), I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum, knowing the other, making him do stupid, scummy, stuff.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Mizzy »

hasdgfas wrote:Mizzy, which do you find more likely for each of them? Annoying pro-towner or scum?
Let me do a quick Skruffs and RS re-read and I'll get back to you with not only an opinion but a reason for it, too :D
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Patrick »

For clarity, the next deadline block starts now. You need 5 seperate posters in the next 24 hours, or the game goes into night. I'll keep a count as Ether did.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by Mizzy »

/filler post!

4 more people to go.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hi
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Y wrote:
Zindaras wrote:Y: Skruffs is probably going to say that now he has accused us, we're quaking with fear and have decided to distance.
That's my guess too, but I wanted to hear what he has to say. A response like that is complete WIFOM. I wanted to see if he has something better to say.

Mizzy, you seem to overreact too much (Not necessarily scummy, but overreacting).
Actually, no. I made it clear that I didn't like how they cleared each other, pretty much, day one. They avoided the point by attacking me instead, which only makes me more suspicious. Now one of htem has looked at each other, at least as a possibility, which greatly allieves my suspicion of them.

That's why I was so happy in my last post when I noted it.

I'm kind of confused by your snide comments, though, Y. You seem to be insinuating that you were anticipating a WIFOMy response to your question. If you expected it, then asking it int eh first place, apparently, was designed to make me look bad.
Were you baiting me?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mizzy wrote:/filler post!
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Skruffs wrote:Actually, no. I made it clear that I didn't like how they cleared each other, pretty much, day one. They avoided the point by attacking me instead, which only makes me more suspicious. Now one of htem has looked at each other, at least as a possibility, which greatly allieves my suspicion of them.
Which we didn't. Which we've proven. Which you've ignored.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Post by Mizzy »

MOD:
I just went into labor, be back ASAP! It should only be 2-3 days. Wish me luck :)

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ooooh suuuure, how
convenient
.... her baby just HAPPENS to come right at DEADLINE.... which means she won't be posting....

Just kidding. :) I'm not THAT much of an asshole. But it does mean we should focus on lynching, NOW, instead of no lynching.

also: Zindaras - You haven't proven anything, not to me. The patterns in your behavior I picked up on myself, which is my own opinion, isn't going to be 'proven wrong' by you saying that it's not an accurate pattern. I have to see that myself. It has nothing to do with ignoring you. IF a good detective said "Well, I'm pretty sure it's this guy, but he says it's not him, so I guess it's not him", instead of looking deeper himself and figuring it out himself, then he's not really a good detective.

I'm going to stop attacking you, so that you can actually scum hunt yourself instead of having defensive posts to hide behind. ^.^
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Zindaras »

That's bullshit. Either you believe me, in which case I've proven enough, or you don't, in which case I'm scum for it and you need to continue your crusade. You're backing out.

You don't respond to my posts because, well, I've proven all your arguments to be crap and you have nothing to say anymore, and you're just bluffing and trying to make yourself look like you've still got a case.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:56 am

Post by Y »

I anticipated a WIFOM response, but I wanted to hear what you say. I actually do try to hear what people have to say before I lynch them.

The way you just dropped the accusations you had on Zindaras and Mizzy looks as if you were just waiting for the opportunity to get out of the mess you got yourself into.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wow, simultaneous attacks, from Y and Zindaras.

So was it WIFOM, Y?

Zindaras: So is it a completely Black and White situation? Either I believe you or I don't? And in either case you are innocent and I am scum?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Y »

Skruffs wrote:So was it WIFOM, Y?
No, it was weirder.

The problem is that you didn't gradually moved from disbelief to belief, but "got convinced" just like that.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:38 am

Post by eldarad »

Checking in.
I've missed quite a bit and I've lost my bearings slightly. I'm going to catch up with my reading and see if I can post something intelligent in the next 24 hours.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Y:

When did I say I was convinced? Are you trying to force a black-and-white viewpoint on me about something that I can't possibly know about until the mod confirms it?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

The reason I ask is because you've asked for PROOF before, as has Mizzy, and I don't like it when people demand proof from townies. Absolute proof is impossible without outside information,w hich only scum and power roles have in this game. The information we do have, as town, is derived from the behaviors, both intentional (voting) and unintentional (responses towards each other)

As ridiculous as my technique seems to be for some people (Zindaras is really hardballing me in this game for it) IT's still a technique that *I* use to figure out what is going on. People who spend the majority of their posts criticizing other people's tactics instead of actually investigating themselves, like it seems (At this moment, anyways, and that is heavily based on your recent attitutdes towards me and the game in general) you are doing, tend to eb scum, in my opinion, because the whole point of criticizing people rather than investigating people is to get people to attack each other - and not you.
Thank you for confirming that you did ask a question that you were hoping I would respond to in a WIFOMy way, just so that you would have a believable reason to push a lynch on me.

Unvote, Vote Y
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

Y wrote:Since they know each other in RL (That's what I understood), I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum, knowing the other, making him do stupid, scummy, stuff.
Also for the record
Shortly after I realized me and RS were both in this game together, I moved out of state so that there could be no RL interactiosn that might taint the nature of my interactions with him. Anything for an Ether game.

Secondly, there might be a bit of a wall up between me and him, especially in the beginning of the game, because I didn't want RL to get in the way of hte game. So if there seems to be distancing or a lack of interaction between me and him, on my end anyways, it's because of that. I was conciously trying not to 'read' him the way I do in real life, because there are huge disparities between how you play mafia in real life vs on here. Now that I'm not in that state any more, I don' thave an issue interacting with him.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Not enough people voting for RS here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Zindaras »

Skruffs makes me a sad kitty.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

Zindaras makes pancakes.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Skruffs wrote:
Y wrote:Since they know each other in RL (That's what I understood), I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum, knowing the other, making him do stupid, scummy, stuff.
Also for the record
Shortly after I realized me and RS were both in this game together, I moved out of state so that there could be no RL interactiosn that might taint the nature of my interactions with him. Anything for an Ether game.

Secondly, there might be a bit of a wall up between me and him, especially in the beginning of the game, because I didn't want RL to get in the way of hte game. So if there seems to be distancing or a lack of interaction between me and him, on my end anyways, it's because of that. I was conciously trying not to 'read' him the way I do in real life, because there are huge disparities between how you play mafia in real life vs on here. Now that I'm not in that state any more, I don' thave an issue interacting with him.
I really think at this point in the game it might be of best interest to remind the town that scum can day talk. To make any comment that we might try to taint our interactions or making each other do scummy things does not apply. This is why we need to look for players who are not interacting much together but having the same patterns. Not necessarily voting together because that also can be arranged during the day.
Mizzy - Zindy - Skruffs if there was Day talk going on it would be with more active players to be completely effective I think. These three have been the most talkative throughout the whole game. Now Skruffs has been attacking both Mizzy and Zindy equally but they have not really jumped on each other. Here is some meta about Skruffs he is just like that. I really want to rule Skruffs out at this point but he moved away and I'm mad at him for that so I will include him in my top three picks :P
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos - Maybe you dont see it but I really don't think you have come up with a damning enough case on me. You are so desparate for a day 1 repeat so try the bandwagon on someone that has a few vote on them already.

Thats what you did yesterday.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”