Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:33 am

Post by babygirl86 »

/comfirming
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

random vote: korts

lets get this started!
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:19 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I state that my vote is random because even though it's pretty much a given that the first few pages have been random, there have been times I have simply voted without stating that it's a random vote and been called scummy for voting without a reason.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 am

Post by babygirl86 »

hey guys sorry I havent posted... I had to go out of town for a few days unexpectedly. I'll reread and then post more
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:24 am

Post by babygirl86 »

Ok guys I hate to do things this way but I slept in and I have to leave for vacation in an hour. but before I go I did manage to do a reread and I agree zs looks the scummiest ou of anyone here. So with that said
vote ZS

and by the way I'm not sure if they'll have interenet at the hotel I'm staying in so more than likely I won't be able to post anything until thursday.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by babygirl86 »

crap sorry guys. this is prob. the only time I'll be able to post since the internet connection here is the worst I've ever seen so before I get kicked off again
unvote, vote ZS
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:40 am

Post by babygirl86 »

ok guys I'm back from vacation.... as for the mod he's been active in another game that I'm playing in with him, so I'm not sure whats goin on. has anyone pm'd him? maybe he just forgot about us
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Fri May 02, 2008 10:36 am

Post by babygirl86 »

The only reason I had to hammer was because I made a mistake voting the first time and didn't unvote. if I hadn't made the mistake, I wouldnt have had to revote. mellowed, on the other hand if it weren't for my mistake would have hammered. Mellowed didn't make a mistake and planned on hammering anyway. I hammered to a) finalize my vote and b) vote for someone that I truly believed was scum.

vote mellowed man
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #8) » Sun May 04, 2008 6:58 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I'm not lurking I just have nothing to say. Obviuously you have your minds made up that I'm scum, even though mellowed did the same thing I did. I did what I believed was right..... com on guys. how many games have you all played in where a townie placed the hammering vote? If I was scum, why would I place the hammer only to have fingers pointed at me? It may seem like a scum move, but in reality I've seen a hell of a lot more townies hammer than mafia. and by the way you think I'm lurking, but look at how many others have yet to say anything? And by the way mellowed.... don't even bring up our previous game. You imply that I lied about going on vacation... look at every single game I was playing in at the time... I posted about my vacation in every one of them.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:05 am

Post by babygirl86 »

ok you said I was cheerful in the other game? OF COURSE I WAS! WHO THE HELL WOULDNT BE CHEERFUL WHEN THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY OUT THE DOOR FOR A MUCH NEEDED VACATION? And in the other game I knew that I had something to save me... I was a cop! I don't have anything to rely on here.You say its selfish of me to try and go after you so that I can keep playing the game? thats just funny. I dont see how that's selfish at all... if you actually don't want to stay in the game you shouldnt be playing at all.
The fact that you are resorting to this conversation is just LOW
you just accused me of lurking!!! what? did you just expect me to sit back while I'm being attacked? how the hell is that low??
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #10) » Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 am

Post by babygirl86 »

wow guys I just realized I've highly been neglecting this game.... high apologies- the new semester just started and already its been kicking my ass. I'll do a reread here in a few and post my new thoughts
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Sat May 10, 2008 5:31 am

Post by babygirl86 »

Alright I semi finished the readthrough. i find it funny that mm told us that he would not be able to post until May 10(today) yet he has been posting quite a bit. Also, I don't like the fact that he changed his claim... which one are you- vig or one shot? make up your mind? I'm not sure how I feel about the alabaska bandwagon right now.... I still think mm is scum.. And with that my vote stays.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #12) » Sat May 10, 2008 5:33 am

Post by babygirl86 »

also it looks like our mod keeps forgetting about this game..... but just in case he hasn't
mod votecount please?
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Mon May 12, 2008 12:36 am

Post by babygirl86 »

A) you must not know how to read because I've explained my actions numerous times. and B) I'm not gonna say this is right, but I'm definately not the only person not posting here so dont even go there. I have a life outside of mafia and if my amount of posting isn't up to your standards, deal with it. I'm not changing my lifestyle to get a vote taken off of me.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #14) » Mon May 12, 2008 4:40 am

Post by babygirl86 »

you know what? screw you people.

mod please replace me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”