Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by nswhorse »

/confirm
Go and boil your bottoms, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters!
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by nswhorse »

OT: Korts - the Jews regard Saturday as the Sabbath (actually sundown Friday to sundown Saturday according to Western reckoning), as do some small groups like the Seventh Day Adventists and Seventh Day Baptists. Catholics and most Protestants believe the Sabbath was changed to Sunday with the resurrection of Christ. Some Protestants believe Sabbath observance is no longer required. I am not aware of any non Judeo-Christian religions having a Sabbath concept. As for the Amish, I'm not certain, but I think they follow the Jewish Sabbath.

Jason
Go and boil your bottoms, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters!
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 am

Post by nswhorse »

Korts: I'll second that motion!

vote: Korts

Jason
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:25 am

Post by nswhorse »

Q21: it is not impossible for two random votes to hit the same person. Assuming that someone won't random vote themselves, the odds of two people hitting the same target are 1 in 19. A sample size of 2 simply doesn't give enough information to decide on the randomness or otherwise.

I also find it unlikely the scum would be arrogant enough to team up to start a wagon this early on.

Jason
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by nswhorse »

Sheesh. It seems anything other than random voting or OMGUSing gets chucked in the WIFOM basket. The whole point of this game is that one side has information and the other doesn't. The side that doesn't, must of necessity engage in speculation and second-guessing of motives, or else sit around until a mafia confesses out of sheer boredom. I stick to my opinion that the mafia wouldn't be dumb enough to bandwagon someone straight up, so it is in my opinion chasing the wind to go after someone on that basis. Call it WIFOM if you will, I call it eliminating unlikely possibilities to concentrate on more likely ones until there is more information to work with. This includes the possibilities of the scum being stupid or brazen. If they are, well it won't keep them alive in the long term.

unvote: Korts
vote: Erratus

For jumping on the lurker.
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #5) » Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by nswhorse »

Interesting no-one at all has noticed my absence. So just who are we jumping on now MM has revealed (thinking he was dead)? I must say we're on a roll - two masons and the doc gone, and almost certainly the serial killer should have been gone. Is the aim of this game to get rid of all minor power roles?

FOS:
Battle Mage

That a grand enough welcome for you? FOS for being so damned cock-sure of himself and pretending a one-line post constitutes a well-reasoned argument and summation of damning evidence.
nswhorse
nswhorse
Townie
nswhorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #6) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:24 am

Post by nswhorse »

Apologies for my general absence, but we had a power supply failure in our dinosaur of a PC, which kind of prevents internet-type activities fairly effectively.

I really have very little clue at the moment, having just read through pages of claim, counter claim, counter counter claim, and abuse. Seems people don't like to play nice round here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”