Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:27 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

exactly my point, he doesnt know if he is or not...why? not sure what you are not getting here...he had a PR before that he knew when to meep and when not to meep...currently, he doesnt appear to know when he is suppose to meep again..

why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:57 am

Post by mneme »

ckd: er, what? I don't see how any of this is even worthy of note.

Nocmen was protown and had a PR before he died. He presumably complied with his PR then -- meeping when he wanted to get more people to say his name, not meeping when he figured it wouldn't get him modkilled or when he thought he had his name said enough for him to post. Regardless, one presumes the player hasn't had a brain transplant -- he's still able to evaluate his post restriction, and still remembers what it was.

Since he was reluctant to talk about this PR before he died (but occasionally did so anyway), I can't see how that would have changed now.

Regardless, he was clearly meeping more often than he needed to earlier -- probably because people saying his name gave him a power of some sort. If he's not doing so now, I'm guessing he has enough names, or doesn't have the power any more.

As I said, though, MUCH more interested in Sir T's OTHing.
Did I say too much?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by armlx »

I'm more interested in a mneme lynch. Don't have time for a full case (see sig), but highlights include attacking shiz but not voting till critical mass was attained, post 32 seeming really forced, defending reasonless votes, opposing breaking PR's, wavering on those trying to kill thyroid (specifically, on which was most vulnerable is my take on it). Not sure what to think about the tunnel vision on Zone though. Possible distancing I guess, but not damningly so from what I'm reading.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by Nocmen »

As far as I know, nothing about my role has changed besides the fact I am slightly unstable. I don't need to meep because each time my name is used, that gets more posts. I have a lot of posts to use from being dead yesterday and my name. I think I still give out horrors upon death.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:17 am

"as far as I know" and "I think"..why dont you know? You still have the PR, yes?...when are you suppose to start meeping again? do you have 5 posts? 10 left? Please answer the questions.

I dont think he has the same alignment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Apparently the mod counted my ability even though I didn't told him if we had a majority or not. Guess he had other things on his mind.

Vote ZONEACE

reading up
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

Tell him rather
I have played and modded on other sites. Please notify me if there is an inexperience issue with my joining or modding games.
Thyroidectomy
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Thyroidectomy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Thyroidectomy »

-I believe my ability went off. I assume the mod's lack of comment on it was a sign that it was a success
-I have not been informed of any red shirt.
-Still reading up
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

Thyroid, did you have the required amount of tickets though? If you didn't, then there is a chance that mafia tried to kill Twomz and he got protected by me copying him on himself and thus failed.

CKD, read Nocmen's earlier posts regarding his PR. That is how Nocmen usually responded to questions about his meeping initially too.

Inspite of this, I would like Nocmen to post a post containing only "meep" once just to make sure he isn't forbidden to say it or something.
I'm back!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

First Vote Count of Day 4:

Flameaxe - (thesilentspeaker)
ZONACE - (Thyroidectomy)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Permanent V/LA.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Nocmen »

meep meep meep meep.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I never really needed to meep as much as I did during day 2. Each time my name is said, thats one more regular use I have out of it. I kept meeping on purpose in order to increase my bank as much as possible. My current count has me at 22 posts left, and thats being very lenient, so I think I have more than that.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:13 am

fine...for the record though, i dont like the fact you and twomz are back, it makes me uneasy.

waiting for Oman's vote(s)...he is posting in other games quite frequently...

Thyro, now the fair, did what exactly (I cant remember)...did you claim it stopped mafia from all night actions, including the kill? and that is why we didnt have a kill last night?

Sir T, you think it is because you copied Twomz?

Twomz, did you indeed protect someone last night?

Also, (and this could be tied into the Thyro discussion)..Shanba, why didnt you fake any deaths last night?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:54 am

Post by mneme »

Thyro, please confirm whether your role happened last night. It is One Shot, right?

Armix is very funny. Also, probably scum. May go into why after we kill his buddy armix.
Did I say too much?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:55 am

Post by the silent speaker »

CKD, I realize resurrection disconfirms alignment, but would you rather have schism and nightson back?

mneme, I don't know who armix is but I think we can confidently say he doesn't have armix as a scum buddy. One of your armixes is probably armlx (with an L), but who is the other?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by mneme »

TSS: Yeah. EDBP:

Armix is very funny. Also, probably scum. May go into why after we lynch his buddy, ZONEACE.
Did I say too much?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

mneme wrote:TSS: Yeah. EDBP:

Armix is very funny. Also, probably scum. May go into why after we lynch his buddy, ZONEACE.

... You want to explain that one to me? Especially since you aren't even voting for me.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:01 am

the silent speaker wrote:CKD, I realize resurrection disconfirms alignment, but would you rather have schism and nightson back?

mneme, I don't know who armix is but I think we can confidently say he doesn't have armix as a scum buddy. One of your armixes is probably armlx (with an L), but who is the other?
well, usually cult can not recruit scum, I dont think those rules could be changed here....just saying that I got both pair of eyes on twomz and noc..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:01 am

Post by mneme »

ZONE: Hot damn, you're right.

vote: ZONEACE

I'm actually beginning to think that Armix is a bigger priority than you are; ssf was quite scummy, and his out of the blue targeting of me makes me think he may have tried to kill me last night. But his comment re you feels bus-y to me, and your overall pattern re people whose alignment is known involved attacks on town and defense of scum.

FWIW, I'm beginning to like Thyroid a fair bit less than I did initially. Still not that high on my radar, but dude; you don't know if your ability went off and aren't bothering to find out? What's up with that?
Did I say too much?
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:13 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay...not really sure what to think about all this just yet so I'll answer the question posed to me.

I have given away three of my six shirts. Here's the breakdown.

nocmen-teal
towmz-yellow
thyroid-red

Other than being fairly sure that Towmz was raised back to life, I'm still not exactly sure what the others have done.
And I'm spent...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 am

JEDI, again, I request that you give Belgarion your next shirt, dont care about the color. If not, I want to know why.

I am concerned that two of your "shirts" are on players that have died and came back.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:46 am

also
vote Oman

it is time to back your claim...you are posting else where...why lurk here?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Belgarion »

vote Oman
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:53 am

Post by mneme »

Ah, right, Armlx promised a case against me yesterday. Fair enough, and explains a bit why the case is dated. Less out of the blue then, and deserves more of a response, though I still think there's a high probability that armlx is scum.

Also, my involvement in both JDodge and schism lynches might make one think I'm town. Oddly enough, I am.
armlx wrote:I'm more interested in a mneme lynch. Don't have time for a full case (see sig), but highlights include attacking shiz but not voting till critical mass was attained, post 32 seeming really forced,
Er, post 32 is your (SSF's) post. DId you have a different number in mind?

Also, the scum pattern is to attack, but not vote TOWN until critical mass is attained. The typical bus pattern is to vote, but not heavily attack your buddies -- unless you really need to throw them under the bus, that is. Regardless, the actual pattern re me and schtiz is that I attacked the group trying to scapegoat thyroid. Including you, for a while. (hmm. As long as I'm in the archives, the bus in 244 is really funny, in retrospect).

But oddly enough, this just isn't true.

I first attacked Shitz in post 559 -- right after he fished Nocmen's role out. Oddly enough, I voted him in that post too.
armlx wrote:defending reasonless votes, opposing breaking PR's
Oddly enough, the PR I thought was believable turned out to be a town PR (Nocmen), and going after people trying to "break" it outed two scum. How'd that happen?

I covered "reasonless" votes adequately in 151. Votes are votes, arguments are arguments. Both are useful tools to scumhunting or to the scum's goal of their side winning. Play the game, not some childish metagame where you whine about votes "without a reason".
armlx wrote:wavering on those trying to kill thyroid (specifically, on which was most vulnerable is my take on it)
How do you differ from thinking the thyroid BW (as was the Nocmen BW) was scummy as hell and varying which member I thought was most scummy. Keep in mind that I jumped off, and later back on the foolinc BW, based on behavior.
Did I say too much?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 am

also, Oman, why do you have time to /in for newbie games, but dont have time to post here?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”