Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Then, if you locked it to protect yourself at night, my logic stands. Why, why, WHY would anyone lock their door during the day, form the outside, not the inside, to protect themselves at night. How are you going to get back in that room?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:25 am

Post by skitzer »

Do you not understand that I have hid the key OUTSIDE the room?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:42 am

Post by GhostWriter »

skitzer wrote:Gosh, no one told me you have to go home before you can lock your doors. Who knew?

If we are to end day, wait untils I lock meh door.
This implies that you believe the door needs to be locked before the day ends to take effect at night. How would relocking a lock placed on the outside of the door do to protect you at night, if the locking only works during the day?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:52 am

Post by skitzer »

Oh...that's not what I had imagined...I'm really dumb.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Surye »

skitzer wrote:Do you not understand that I have hid the key OUTSIDE the room?
Skitzer, this is crazy talk. When night falls, you will unlock the door, go behind it, and lock it again, no?

So why not just go in at nightfall, and lock it while in?

How does your actions increase your night security at all? What does a hidden key do for you? You left the group and came back with the biggest load of bullshit I've heard yet quite frankly.

HoS: Skitzer
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Glad you see what I see, Surye.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:07 am

Post by Dasquian »

What's the vote-count on ending the day? I still don't think it's a great idea on principle but Nab raises a fair point that if we don't have any goals (ie, plans to lynch) for the end of the day, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and nothing will get done.

Re: skitzer's trip. Yeah, the logic is broken, and skitzer has admitted it too. Fact is though that either skitzer is telling the truth, or he's not and isn't going to back up on his story. Is it worth a bunch of people taking a quick trip to his house to verify that the bedroom door is, at least, locked?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:What's the vote-count on ending the day? I still don't think it's a great idea on principle but Nab raises a fair point that if we don't have any goals (ie, plans to lynch) for the end of the day, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and nothing will get done.

Re: skitzer's trip. Yeah, the logic is broken, and skitzer has admitted it too. Fact is though that either skitzer is telling the truth, or he's not and isn't going to back up on his story. Is it worth a bunch of people taking a quick trip to his house to verify that the bedroom door is, at least, locked?
Either he's an idiot, or he's up to something, I don't need to check his house to know that. (No offense skitzer ;P) I'm not even thinking about lynching him over it, especially not today, but this needs to remain in peoples minds as this is the most substantial play he's made in the whole game, and it's full of holes. Him admiting it does not absolve him, just that he got caught.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:What's the vote-count on ending the day? I still don't think it's a great idea on principle but Nab raises a fair point that if we don't have any goals (ie, plans to lynch) for the end of the day, it'll be a self-fulfilling prophecy and nothing will get done.

Either he's an idiot, or he's up to something, I don't need to check his house to know that. (No offense skitzer ;P) I'm not even thinking about lynching him over it, especially not today, but this needs to remain in peoples minds as this is the most substantial play he's made in the whole game, and it's full of holes. Him admiting it does not absolve him, just that he got caught.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Surye »

Ack, my browser freaked out, sorry for the double post.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Dasquian »

Well, if he got caught lying and was off doing something completely different, there's a very good chance a search of his house will prove it when his bedroom door is unlocked, no? It seems stupid to go down this line of accusation and do nothing to resolve it.

I volunteer to go to skitzer's house and see if his bedroom door is locked with two other people - ideally Surye and someone of Surye's choosing.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Checking the house is pointless. If anything was hidden, it'd be behind the locked door. The locked door for which we do not have the key. The locked door that shall, as he's already stated in so many words, remain locked until tonight, when he'll "allow" investigations. Either it'd be a death trap, or it would already have all offensive items moved. I simply kept this up to show him why I did not believe he went to lock anything, and that, if he had, it was not with pro town intentions.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:Well, if he got caught lying and was off doing something completely different, there's a very good chance a search of his house will prove it when his bedroom door is unlocked, no? It seems stupid to go down this line of accusation and do nothing to resolve it.

I volunteer to go to skitzer's house and see if his bedroom door is locked with two other people - ideally Surye and someone of Surye's choosing.
Who said I plan to do nothing? Remember what a disaster CB's house was? I wanted to avoid that, thanks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I have a shotgun that can blow the door apart, if it comes to it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 am

Post by dahill1 »

Dasquian wrote:Well, if he got caught lying and was off doing something completely different, there's a very good chance a search of his house will prove it when his bedroom door is unlocked, no? It seems stupid to go down this line of accusation and do nothing to resolve it.

i agree with this even though i believe his door will be locked, and also even if he is up to something, it could still involve locking the door
however there's no point in not doing in investigation of it, we might as well know for sure
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Dasquian »

So you all believe his door is locked... just that he might have done so for sinister reasons?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Surye »

Dasquian wrote:So you all believe his door is locked... just that he might have done so for sinister reasons?
No, that he may have done something
in addition
to locking his door, and the door is a red herring.
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:32 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

What kind of jackass tells everybody he's going to go lock his door, dissappears, comes back, tells everybody he just finished locking his door, and doesn't actually lock his door. He could have been doing all kinds of other things in addition, but even my limited faith in humanity forces me to believe that Skitzer locked his door.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Dasquian »

Yeah, OK, this is a good point. No house search for me then please.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Natirasha »

FoS: Skitzer
. My take is that he went home to
a. lock his door
b. lure people to his house, where he set up a trap for when they investigated him.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Hjallti »

I was thinking the same as Natirasha, he could have gone back to set up a trap. He might not have realized that doing thus during the day would be noticed.

I wouldn't go in now, and certainly not in the bedroom.

It sure means somehow that skitzer is lying and that is a scumtell.
I want more explications:
vote: skitzer
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Post by Dasquian »

He definitely knew that he'd be noticed, because he warned us that he might be disappearing to lock his door.

FOS: Hjallti, Natirasha
- he might've been doing something untoward but you two seem far too keen to assume he must've been. I still think there's a large possibility he really did think he was doing something useful/self-protective.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Hjallti »

I am not assuming he must have been, I find his comments regarding what he have done unsatisfactory and as I said I want more explanantion. I voted because I normally don't play in the weekend, starting from some 10 hours ago. It is mere coincidence I look back in.
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:59 am

Post by skitzer »

I'm going to prove my idiocracy (is that the adjective form of idiot?) and go remove the lock from the door. I will also be sleeping in that bedroom as well tonight. I'll bring the lock to town's square.

I'm sorry for being such a hassle, mod.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by armlx »

I'm very suspicious of SL's reply to my post, the other two seem validly townish though. SL's is completely generic with not much attempted insight IMO.

More inclined for now thinking skitz was being dumb then scummy, may change later. Surye definitely shouldn't go into the house though, for potential reasons enumerated by Admiral Ackbar (Its a trap!).
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”