Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Its too bad I was MD banned, I was about to write a post about "Appropriate Emotional Response".

Sethaniel has shown himself extremely defensive to the slightest accusations, is blowing everything out of proportion and panicking. All is as it should be.

All the experienced players here should be able to see how scummy Seth is.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:16 am

Post by Jex »

eldarad wrote:
Jex wrote:This post massively bothers me! If you look at the roles, killing one lover kills the other.
What happens if one lover is lynched, and the other lover survives the night?
If you read the descriptions of the roles that the mod posted, it says that if one lover is killed the other dies as well. Therefore, the other lover would not have a chance to survive the night.
elderad wrote:How is trading one town for one scum not beneficial for the town?
If we get the right pair then good. We need to kill the lover pair that has the treacherous lover in it. However, if we just kill the lover pairs first off then there is the chance that we kill 3 townies looking for 1 mafia based on their title alone. I think we're better off looking for scum seeing as how it is only day one right now. Also, by having the lovers come forward we are basically painting a target on the backs of the town lovers since there aren't many powerroles in this game.
elderad wrote:
Jex wrote:Third thing on this post, you are voting for sethaniel for asking and opinion from ABR yet you are doing the exact same thing. I find this hypocritical.
Please show where I asked ABR who I should vote for.

I never said you asking ABR how to vote. I said you were looking for advice from ABR after attacking sethaniel for asking opinions from ABR as well.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:elderad is confirmed town. More S lynching plz.
How are you confirming townies? You claimed doctor which is supect in itself. The doctor doesn't detect scum. There also was no death and therefore no one to save and therefore no way to tell if someone is innocent or not.

unvote vote ABR

Your posts are getting ridiculous.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 am

You are voting for your doctor, my love ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 am

This is exactly why I claimed; so people like my bimbo wife wouldn't vote for me instead of Sethaniel.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Yoshi »

Mod:
you need to prod babygirl and farside. They both haven't posted in a long time! Maybe others too, but I noticed them.

I find it odd that so many votes are on Albert even though he's claimed! Albert, what do you think now, I'm scum, even though I realize that you are really the doctor, and four other people don't?

If someone is the doctor and isn't Albert, you definitely should claim, because aside from being the doctor, Albert has been very suspicious. However, like I said, in absence of someone countering him, I'm very inclined to believe he's the doctor.

I re-read, and I find Jex, Sethaniel, and Korts most suspicious.

Jex's recent vote on Albert looks odd, in addition to everything I said earlier. Korts self voting and his role hasn't done much of anything. Sethaniel though, claimed, for no reason, and unlike Albert, we can't be sure he isn't lying.

I'd like to think that Albert didn't disadvantage us too terribly, too, since he's wrong about me and foolishly claimed doctor to get people to lynch who he wanted them to lynch; so hopefully he is right about Sethaniel.

Anyways, Sethaniel has not provided anything nearing a good defense, and his claiming like I said makes him a really good player to lynch.

vote: Sethaniel
[b][color=green]Yoshi![/color][/b]
silence
silence
Goon
silence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Post by silence »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is exactly why I claimed; so people like my bimbo wife wouldn't vote for me instead of Sethaniel.
Wouldn't it have been better to try to lynch Sethaniel without claiming and only claim if in danger of getting lynched?[/dice]
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 am

Post by eldarad »

Yoshi, I don't believe ABR's doc claim, so the fact he claimed is irrelevant. And your desire to have the doc counterclaim smells of rolefishing for the real doc.

Jex, huh, you're right. Lovers =/= masons. Sorry.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Jex »

I voted for ABR because I find his claim incredibly fishy especially since we have lurkers playing. For now
unvote
. I hate having claims out so early in the game because ABR's claim reaks of scum. However, I do not want to be on the wagon that lynches the doc if he turns out to be telling the truth. I'm taking his claim with a huge grain of salt and advise that others do as well.

Right now Yoshi is creeping higher and higher on my scum list. I need to reread through his posts in order to pinpoint it though. Something just rubs me wrong.

I have to go to class now, but I will come back with more later on.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

it wasn't necessary for ABR to claim so i'm not going to automatically believe it, of course. he just did it to prove a point, but which really doesn't prove anything because even if he was the doc he couldn't know anyone's alignment but his own. however, this doesn't really make me any more or less suspicious of ABR because this is how he always is
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Yoshi »

eldarad wrote:Yoshi, I don't believe ABR's doc claim, so the fact he claimed is irrelevant. And your desire to have the doc counterclaim smells of rolefishing for the real doc.

eldarad, your voting Albert smells of *wanting to lynch the real doc* to me.

Why would you not believe his claim in an open game -- there is only one doc. I totally agree his claiming was very unhelpful, but now that he has, unless someone comes out and says he is lying, we should believe it. I am not fishing -- fishing is something scum do to subtly try and figure out roles.

What I'm doing is saying that if Albert is not the real doc, then the real doc *should counterclaim* because then Albert must be lying scum and we should lynch him.

However, unless some other non-Albert "real doc" comes and counterclaims, we should believe Albert that he is the doctor, because he most likely is.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:Yoshi, I don't believe ABR's doc claim, so the fact he claimed is irrelevant. And your desire to have the doc counterclaim smells of rolefishing for the real doc.

Why would you not believe his claim in an open game -- there is only one doc. I totally agree his claiming was very unhelpful, but now that he has, unless someone comes out and says he is lying, we should believe it. I am not fishing -- fishing is something scum do to subtly try and figure out roles.

What I'm doing is saying that if Albert is not the real doc, then the real doc *should counterclaim* because then Albert must be lying scum and we should lynch him.

However, unless some other non-Albert "real doc" comes and counterclaims, we should believe Albert that he is the doctor, because he most likely is.
keep in mind when saying all of this that it is ABR who is claiming
seriously, that is a factor because why should we believe someone who claims unnecessarily?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Okay guys...I know I have a lot of explaining to do, so here goes. Keep in mind that this isn't easy for me to say nor will it be pleasant for you to hear. Late last night I came home from the ER, after narrowly saving a woman of some age from a punctured lung and severe blood loss. I arrived at the apartment way past my love's bedtime, but there she was on the stairway, arms crossed, waiting for me with a disgruntled expression on her face. She told me to sit down at the kitchen table, to which I immediately obliged, my humble frame already ridden with fatigue from my long day at the hospital.

There, under the dim light, she started her rehearsed monologue of exasperation. I had a feeling this was not her usual sermons about my untimely work shifts, and I was right. She had the habit of waiting until morning for these type of things. I guess waking me up to make her coffee was her way of getting back at me. This would not suffice, this time. That's when she... sigh...that's when Jex told me we couldn't see each other anymore, because she was a feminist now. Then she packed her things and left. Whether that means she now lives alone, is in a lesbian relationship, or just gave me an excuse to live with another man, is beyond me.

So there you have it folks.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Sethaniel - 4
(ABR, Farside, Dahill, Yoshi)
ABR - 3
(Flameaxe, Sethaniel, Elderad)
Qman - 1
(Babygirl)
Korts - 1
(Korts)

Not Voting -
(Silence)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch

I'll give Farside and Babygirl a few more days.

Korts - you're still voting yourself...
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Korts »

Sorry,
unvote
. Also, sorry for forgetting to post. Had a lot going on. And now, I'm gonna OMGUS.
Vote: Yoshi

I find it odd that so many votes are on Albert even though he's claimed! Albert, what do you think now, I'm scum, even though I realize that you are really the doctor, and four other people don't?
Anxious for feedback: scumtell in my read. Also, pointing fingers.

About Jex: I'd like you to tell me why her vote looks odd. Is it because you're convinced ABR is doc?

About me. How the heck did you figure out that being away is scummy? I didn't even post for what, one, two weeks? And yet, after rereading you fail to call me out for lurking, only for selfvoting, and something about some role that I don't understand. You calling me suspicious is the most suspicious thing in this game, since I didn't even post past the random stage, because I was waiting for replacement, and when I came back, I had to reread some other games I came back to also.

I partly agree with the part about Sethaniel. The claim was premature. But the vote on him I don't understand.

I'd like to think that Albert didn't disadvantage us too terribly, too, since he's wrong about me and foolishly claimed doctor to get people to lynch who he wanted them to lynch; so hopefully he is right about Sethaniel.
Claiming doc and not getting the counterclaim isn't a very solid case for ABR being doc, methinks. I find it much more likely he's scum trying to draw the real doc. And the real doc has surely realized this and may have decided to keep his mouth shut, wanting to live to D2. Also, even if he is the doc, he doesn't have anything against Seth. Absolutely no proof that only ABR can have. A doc isn't an investigative role, and even if it were, we didn't have a night 1, as far as I remember.
No, as I said, ABR's claim is not very believable. It smells more to me of "wanting to lynch the scum
fakeclaiming
doc".

You smell of scum, Yoshi.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Korts »

Oh, forgot to add. The previous quotes are all from Yoshi, naturally.
scumchat never die
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:53 am

Naturally, anyone who votes me is automatically scummy because:

1) The "real" doc would claim whenever he chooses, day 2, day 3 etc.

2) If the "real" doc dies, I'm forcibly scum.

Therefore its not in the interest of town to vote for me.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Yoshi »

I thought I was right that since Albert claimed doc, he must be the real doctor, since otherwise the real doctor would counterclaim! But lots of you are saying I'm wrong -- sorry!

Other than Albert's claim I find him definitely the most suspicious -- so if he isn't the real doctor.

unvote vote: Albert

Could someone explain to me how I was wrong? I thought for sure he'd be the real doctor since he claimed. But if he isn't I think he's definitely scum.

Korts -- you attack me for defending Albert. But for me to be defending Albert to be scummy -- Albert would have to be scum right? So why do you attack me, and not Albert? You assume Albert is scum when you attack and vote me, but you've never attacked or voted him. Are you his team-mate and know he is scum?
FOS: Korts
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
I thought I was right that since Albert claimed doc, he must be the real doctor, since otherwise the real doctor would counterclaim! But lots of you are saying I'm wrong -- sorry!

Other than Albert's claim I find him definitely the most suspicious -- so if he isn't the real doctor.

Could someone explain to me how I was wrong? I thought for sure he'd be the real doctor since he claimed. But if he isn't I think he's definitely scum.

Korts -- you attack me for defending Albert. But for me to be defending Albert to be scummy -- Albert would have to be scum right? So why do you attack me, and not Albert? You assume Albert is scum when you attack and vote me, but you've never attacked or voted him. Are you his team-mate and know he is scum?
FOS: Korts
i'm not saying he's not the doctor because he very well could be. i'm just saying you don't have to believe ABR is the doc just because he claimed it. people could say whatever, but it doesn't mean wha they say is true.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Korts »

Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc. Until the real doc, if there is a real doc other than ABR, counterclaims, however, we should not lynch ABR whether or not you believe his claim. I voted for you because if ABR is fakeclaiming, you're obviously protecting your partner, and if he's the real doc, you're obviously buddying up to him.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Korts »

Also, I didn't attack ABR because
I wasn't here.
I would've called him out for the stupid posts.
scumchat never die
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:56 am

Korts wrote:Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc. Until the real doc, if there is a real doc other than ABR, counterclaims, however, we should not lynch ABR whether or not you believe his claim. I voted for you because if ABR is fakeclaiming, you're obviously protecting your partner, and if he's the real doc, you're obviously buddying up to him.
Haha dead on. Sethaniel is scum partners with him, that's what I've been saying for pages.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Yoshi »

Korts wrote:Yoshi: ABR may or may not be the doc. Until the real doc, if there is a real doc other than ABR, counterclaims, however, we should not lynch ABR whether or not you believe his claim. I voted for you because if ABR is fakeclaiming, you're obviously protecting your partner, and if he's the real doc, you're obviously buddying up to him.
This is ludicrous. You say the exact same thing I'd been saying in your first sentence: that ABR is most likely doctor, and shouldn't be lynched. Then in your second sentence, you say that my saying what you said in your first sentence is scummy and that I'm either buddying or scum buddies with Albert.

That's absolutely ridiculous; in one sentence you say exactly what I'd been saying, and in the other, you say what I'd been saying is extremely suspect and that my defense of Albert is unfounded.

Then Albert quotes this and agrees with it.

You can't have it both ways: either I was justified in defending Albert, or wasn't. You can't defend him and say that I am extremely suspicious for defending him in the same post.

I thought my reasoning was correct, but you two have gone too far. I think you are scum buddies. I find Sethaniel highly suspicious, but he might be just a noob. Albert should be lynched, and then Korts if Albert is indeed scum.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Korts »

Yoshi. That is so full of bullshit. Either you're real
fucked up in the head
silly, or you're scum caught redhanded and now flailing around in desperation.

I said that it
doesn't matter
whether ABR is doc at this point. I wasn't defending him. My point was, there is no need for you to defend him, nor is there any need for the town to collectively lynch him. If there is a doc out there other than ABR, he will counterclaim when the time comes. And my point stops there. There's no inconsistency. You haven't been doing the exact same thing, because you've been asking for feedback all the way through, you FoS-ed everyone on ABR's wagon, and on the whole acted like you want to protect ABR no matter what. Considering ABR's reactions, you are not, in my opinion, lovers, therefore you must be scum, either protecting your partner or buddying up to the claimed doc. If you don't follow me, just ask, I'll clarify.

Also, defending anyone, especially this early on, is bound to attract scrutiny, since this is a game based on suspicion, and town players don't know anything about the others, therefore suspecting everyone. Scum like you, on the other hand, have additional information as to who their partners are and who the townies are, and can maneuver much more confidently, buddying up and protecting their own--but often forgetting that they should act equally suspicious of everyone, not just the ones widely considered scummy.

One more action I'd like to call you out on:
Yoshi wrote:

When pressured, you quickly changed your seemingly solid opinion regarding ABR. Were you truly convinced about the truth of his claim, you would've argued with us. Going with the flow is much more scummy than having your own opinion, no matter how much you're scrutinized for your own opinion. DIESCUMDIE!!!
scumchat never die
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 am

Dude. Sethaniel first. Yoshi next.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Korts »

Yoshi annoys me. Lynch him first.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”