The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:36 am

Post by The Jester »

Why are we so sure the claimed masons are scum if I'm innocent? How is it hard to see who scum are?

@DGB: I'm assuming you think Skitzer and Spring are scum? You believe the mason-claims, yes?

I'm going to do a re-read and build a little case on every-body. Expect that sometime soon, in the mean-time discuss some questions you may have or what have you.

Till then.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Post by dahen »

Ok. What possibilities do we have. I guess we can assume that The Jester is town at this point. If that's not correct, that's only better for us.

So, what can we have? I start by assuming two scum.
1 scum:
skitzer:
DGB:
SL:
2 scum:
DoS + dahen:
skitzer + DGB:
skitzer + SL:
DGB + SL:
3 scum:
skitzer + SL + DGB:
DoS + dahen + skitzer/SL/DBG:

Please help in filling this in with evidence.

I will start with looking at interactions D1. (Forgive me for not seriously consider myself scum, someone else have to do that part.)

First, some questions at DGB. (Quotes first, questions at the end)
DGB wrote:
skitzer wrote: OMG what have I done? I've basically stated that Day 1 is most important in this game, and ssf agreed with me.
I agree too. You're absolutely right.
DGB wrote:
skitzer wrote: I don't think I have the mouse.
I mean collectively, we should give him the mouse.
DGB wrote:
springlullaby wrote: Unvote, Vote: Skitzer

No reason, bandwagon.

Vote for Rosso Carne. He gave DoS food poisoning.
DGB wrote: OK.

vote: springlullaby
DGB wrote:
springlullaby wrote: Simenon, you replied to me once before voting me. I have nothing against rereading, though you replying so seriously to my lightheaded allegation is disturbing. Currently you are my prime suspect.
Can you possibly be more scum?
Then DGB votes Rosso and when votes are piling on SL, DGB asks SL for suspicions. SL says: SSF/BM, Psycho, Jester.
DGB asks SL to choose one and SL chooses Psyco. DGB then asks the town if we should contaminate SSF/BM or Jester.

So, spring votes skitzer ("no reason, bandwagon"). DGB votes spring. DGB changes to Rosso. spring does not follow to Rosso. DGB thinks we should contaminate one of the two that spring didn't pick as first candidate.
DGB wrote:
dahen wrote: DG: Thanks for your post. It makes sense. I will however ask you for your conclusions from the reactions that you are trying to provoke. Just tell us when you have enough reactions.
You bet.
DGB, you never really gave me these conclusions, did you?
DGB, in the beginning you seemed at least a little suspicious of skitzer:
DGB wrote:
skitzer wrote: Well, vote: dahen he seems to be playing that game in a way that, at points, minorly contradicts himself...or at least it appears so to me.
That's a cowardly vote. Scummy. Noted.
Then perhaps Sinemon + skitzer:
DGB wrote:
Simenon wrote: skitzer, once you get infected, could you nail your scumbuddy DGB for us? TIA
Right. I've been keeping quiet, but I'm beginning to think you're scum, Simenon. Maybe with skitzer.
Then it's Sinemon:
DGB wrote: Shall I dayvig Simenon? After I do, I become the infectee. I totally think Simenon is scum.
Then it's Skitzer:
DGB wrote: Can I spray skitzer with the viral nebulizer? I want to.
and Sinemon is town:
DGB wrote: *Simenon (town 'cuz he says so)
I'd like two things from you:
1. Explain what you were doing with the question to SL day one.
2. Explain how your thoughts changed around Sinemon/Skitzer
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

HACK! WHEEZE! The Jester has been infected for 10 days, out of the maximum allowed time of 21 days. HE's not starting to look so good. Running a fever, got big purplish spots forming in his armpits, and his belly button is dissolving.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:00 am

Post by skitzer »

That sounds bad...
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:22 am

Post by The Jester »

It hurts, really badly...like...having your DGB wish not come true...well not
that
bad...

I find it odd if DGB is scum, scum getting a one-shot day-vig? Is that plausible? Oh and the odd-incident of DGB claiming page 1, "I'm a suicidal dayvig - YAY!" Of course with the way this is set-up I'm leaning towards DGB being Town. With Skruffs telling us that if no one is infected, there may be ways to move around it. If a vig killed the infectee they'd be infected. Sounds like a role for Town eh?

I really doubt dahen and DoS are mafia though, because why would mafia scream out, "I'm a mason you idiot!" just like BM said when he used his role to save the one partner.

How's this vaccine coming along though, do we have one or what? What's the status with that?

Lastly, I miss Battlemage...he had a nice grasp on gameplay, and his posts were always interesting and fun to read...

Now I must think, and lay down, and ...other things...and the tea...oh and dgb and...daykilling korlash...yeah....and that...*wheeze wheeze*
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:44 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

We have no updates on the vaccine. Spring was unable to give us her piece of the instructions, and so we have nothing as of yet. I think it was just bad luck that spring got a chance to post about it before we did, and so got the third piece of the instructions and we didn't.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:55 am

Post by The Jester »

Didn't Spring hand it to you? I was sure Spring did a few things...

Why would Spring need it if you have the rest of the information?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:24 am

Yes Spring tried to give it too us. She was apparently unable to do that because we weren't told we got the piece of the instructions she attempted to hand to us, and it hasn't be acknowledged by Skruffs in any way.

I wasn't trying to imply that she didn't try to give it to us, just that she was unable to do what she tried to do.

I don't think she needs it at all. I'm just saying that she was the first person to post about it after UA died, and immediately found the vaccine instructions. Which was unlucky because neither Dahen or I had a chance to get on and post before the whole thing happened.
-Tyler Durden
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:37 am

Post by The Jester »

I would ask Skruffs about it, remind him too.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I picked up the vaccine by pure coincidence. DoS answer this please, did you know how to pick it up?

From my perspective, if TheJester is not scum and if skitzer is not scum, then at least one of the claimed mason is scum because I highly doubt there is only one scum.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:41 pm

No I didn't know how to pick it up. I know you picked it up by pure coincidence, thats why it was bad luck that you were the first person to get a chance to post after UA's death scene and your mentioning of it in that post got it for you. Thats what I keep saying was bad luck.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm

EBWOP: I guess its possible that I am a town mason and Dahen is a scum mason and I just don't know it... it has been done before I think. (though I may be wrong about it being done before).
-Tyler Durden
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry about any confusion about the Vaccine and who is holding it, whatnot. The Vaccine is not being 'held' by anyone; It was revealed by SpringLullaby as in game flavor - I realized that the crumpled piece of paper that I originally referenced may not be easily recognizable as what it is, the vaccine, so, I added a small flavor post to clarify things. Nobody is holding it; it is on a table right now.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:41 am

Post by springlullaby »

Erm, so does that mean that what DoS said about there being three parts to the vaccine is false?

Anyway, dahen your thoughts on the possibility of one of the mason being scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

It doesn't mean that anyone has said anything true or false about the vaccine. (IE I'm not confirming or denying anything)
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 am

Well can I go put my part with the part on the table?
-Tyler Durden
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am

Post by skitzer »

springlullaby wrote:I picked up the vaccine by pure coincidence. DoS answer this please, did you know how to pick it up?

From my perspective, if TheJester is not scum and if skitzer is not scum, then
at least one of the claimed mason is scum
because I highly doubt there is only one scum.
This might be minor miswording, but why would only one claimed mason be scum? I don't think one is scum and the other would claim along with them. Either they are both scum or neither is scum.

FomS: Springlullaby
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by springlullaby »

skitzer wrote:
springlullaby wrote:I picked up the vaccine by pure coincidence. DoS answer this please, did you know how to pick it up?

From my perspective, if TheJester is not scum and if skitzer is not scum, then
at least one of the claimed mason is scum
because I highly doubt there is only one scum.
This might be minor miswording, but why would only one claimed mason be scum? I don't think one is scum and the other would claim along with them. Either they are both scum or neither is scum.

FomS: Springlullaby
Why is it impossible for only one of them to be scum?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:20 am

Post by skitzer »

Can you tell me how it is possible? And why the other person would claim alongside them?
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:41 am

I mentioned it a little while ago. If it is a town/scum mason pairing (kind of like the cop and the mafia brother role or whatever it is) its possible... albeit very unlikely.

Skruffs can I put my piece of the vaccine instructions on the table with the piece Spring picked up?
-Tyler Durden
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by springlullaby »

skitzer wrote:Can you tell me how it is possible? And why the other person would claim alongside them?
I've seen game where mason groups had a scum amongst them. In that configuration, it is only logical for the scum to claim alongside the other masons.

I also said that I would consider this possibility only if two out of you three (Jester, skitz, DGB) non-masons cardflip town.

Does that make sense to you?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:22 am

Post by skitzer »

Yes, I thought about it after I posted, but I didn't feel like correcting myself. I do think that is it higly unlikely, but it is a possibility.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:18 am

Post by dahen »

Even though my PM doesn't say that DoS is guaranteed innocent, it does say that we are together, not only that we can night talk. So I don't think DoS is a scum mason, and I know for sure that I'm not.

I will probably have no access until Monday. I hope I'll have some answers from DGB by then to get my brain back to trying to figure out this game.
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by The Jester »

*WHEEZE*
God, this sucks...and I look horrible...feel worse...

I'm seeing different
C
O
L
O
R
S
!

Oh man,
*wh
ee
ze*

Time to use...last-defense-mechanism...
*Ga
gs*

*co
ug
h*
DGB has a one-shot, but I don't see mafia getting a one-shot ability, it seems that if we only have two mafia, Town having a one-shot just means if they missed Town loses one and scum are that much closer. If Mafia got it, it's an automatic townie down, and possibly the power role that BM had. Sim had the "OMG" that skitzer pulled, and the way DoS went all "I'm a mason you idiot" I highly highly doubt that's mafia pulling a shenanigan..so that leaves only a few left, two to be exact. Skitzer and Spring. If Skitz comes up mafia (Which I believe it will), if skitz doesn't infect DGB or Spring, he's most likely confirmed he's mafia. Then whoever he infected, if they aren't mafia, they're town, ergo; they will should infect Spring. Oh hey, I haven't cou-

*Thr
ows
up b
lood
all ove
r
the floor*

Oh my god...that fu-
*Co
ugh*

Ow...

Hoping I help win this game...oh....here it comes....*Opens Mouth staring at DGB*

I'll miss you! <3

Infect: Skitzer

HARA-KIRI!

(I already miss the gourmet truffle; well disguised, complex, and hunted by frenchmen in the spring and fall! Oh woe as me...)
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:22 am

Post by skitzer »

OHNOZ.

I want to see The Jester's affiliation, then I'm pretty sure who I'm infecting. I let everyone get a word in edgewise though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”