Worst role ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Post by Psychocide »

You are a
Fig Newton.
You're delicious. Each night, you may distract someone with your savory sweetness. Mmm, fig newtons.... Please confirm your deliciousness in PM.

You are the
disgruntled Santa Claus.
No one believes in you anymore, or your stupid elves, or your stupid reindeer. Each night you can deliver a "special" present to someone that will fill them with the magical joy of Christmas, and then blow them to smithereens. Merry Christmas, Fuckers!
Last edited by Psychocide on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Post by The Jester »

You're Barney!

At anytime during the day you may hug one person you feel needs a hug the most!

Spread the love and give that someone who needs a HUG!

...they instantly die and blood is splattered all over you

Confirm via PM please!

--------------------

You're a loner. But screw being alone anymore, you want friends!

It's only a shame that you took so long to stop being a stupid emo. You were out one day at a gun show and accidentally got shot. You're dead.

Confirm you're dead in P.M. please.

Mod Note: (Not in the role P.M.: If they respond, you have to quote them and then Mod-kill them. Keep doing so until they stop responding, then begin the game with them dead.)
Last edited by The Jester on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psychocide
Psychocide
Goon
Psychocide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 am

Post by Psychocide »

You are
Emo.
During the day, you may post Cut: Self as many times as you wish. Each time you do this, you hope to have a very slight chance of gaining sympathy from another player, thus nullifying their vote against you.

Mod Note: Cutting themselves actually does nothing. Other than making them look like a freak.
[size=84][color=darkred][i][url=http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1365/banner40insanity2yb9.png]Sing along with insanity, a rousing chorus of your defeat...[/url][/i][/color][/size]
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon
Location: Pondering if he should actually play Mafia at one point.

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Booker »

You are an
Easilly Frustrated Newbie
. If, at any point, you are at Lynch -1 and not voting yourself, you will automatically self-lynch. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
The entire time I was trying to get my voodoo doll to work. The closest I got was slapping someone with it. -Snix, Haunted Mansion 5
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:12 am

Post by armlx »

Booker: Role should also have it's PM posted on death, but that role only.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:30 am

Post by Booker »

Ooh, got another one. This was inspired by a different MD thread, but I can't remember it.

You are a
Contagious-Amnesiac-Ninja-Super-Doctor
. Every night, you may stealthily track someone as they go about their business. If anyone shoots/stabs/etc your target that night, you will leap down, force the attacker to flee, and patch up even a bullet to the head so quickly the target doesn't die, and so effectively that there's no sign of the wound whatsoever. You won't remember what happened that night, however, due to your amnesia (Since your amnesia is contagious, neither will the target or attacker).
The entire time I was trying to get my voodoo doll to work. The closest I got was slapping someone with it. -Snix, Haunted Mansion 5
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

You are a
Time Travel Agent
. You can go back to time to change the course of history. You can pm the mod each night to let him edit one of your posts.
(Mod note: a change of his own post will cause a disorder in the time-space continuum, resulting in not only the death of this player, but also complete vanishing, so his alignment is never shown)
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Elephant Hell wrote:You are the
Blind, Deaf, Mute, Comatose and Fully Paralyzed Terminal Cancer Victim
. You win no matter what happens, but everyone will be really patronising about it.
rofl. :D
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Booker wrote:You are a
Contagious-Amnesiac-Ninja-Super-Doctor
Okay, I LOLed. :lol:
Retired as of October 2014.
Mafiaplayer
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Mafiaplayer »

You are the Doctor. You protect one player each night. You win with the town. Unfortunately, using your power will randomly kill a townie.
Anyone who would actually play mafia sucsk
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mafiaplayer wrote:You are the Doctor. You protect one player each night. You win with the town. Unfortunately, using your power will randomly kill a townie.
I'd use that role on occasion.

It'd be an even better role if the doc can self protect. :lol:
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 am

Post by kuribo »

You have just lost
The Game.

You must now remind people of The Game. *

If at any point, any person uses the phrase "The Game," they are killed because they have just lost the game.

If you are the only player remaining, you win once you forget about The Game.

* The object of The Game is to forget about The Game.

** haha, you all just lost the game
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 am

Post by kuribo »

Also, You are a
Soul Stealer

Each night you must steal the soul of one other player. That player's soul is kept in a crystal which is carried around with you. They are not removed from the game, and indeed, are not told that you have captured their souls.

Once you are killed, the restless souls can no longer sustain life, the crystals shatter, and every player you have targetted is killed as well.

----

You are
Carrying a nuclear bomb.
At any time, you may detonate the bomb, killing yourself. A random selection of 75% of the remaining players will die with you. Surviving players will have radiation poisoning and lose their night choices while they undergo treatment.

----

You are
really high right now
. I mean, whoa. You know? Like... I know they CALL them fingers, but do you ever see them fing? What was I saying? Oh yeah, your win condition, man. Dude, it's like, if you win... then you totally win, man, you know? Dude, where's the Funyuns?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:13 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

kuribo wrote:Also, You are a
Soul Stealer

Each night you must steal the soul of one other player. That player's soul is kept in a crystal which is carried around with you. They are not removed from the game, and indeed, are not told that you have captured their souls.

Once you are killed, the restless souls can no longer sustain life, the crystals shatter, and every player you have targetted is killed as well.
I kind of like this. :(
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:23 am

Post by kuribo »

rolandofthewhite wrote:
Soul Stealer

I kind of like this. :(
It would only be funny if the Soul Stealer has like 5 souls and gets killed, taking most of the players with him. :)

MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:25 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Soul Stealer

What would happen if a person they targeted was lynched or killed?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:17 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Soul Stealer

I remember a role that was just like this in Best of the Internet, Leeroy Jenkins, he was NKed Night 2 and took a Cult Recruit and a Mafioso with him.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:13 am

Post by kuribo »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Soul Stealer

What would happen if a person they targeted was lynched or killed?
Something insane and beyond reason.

Dean Harper
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Dean Harper »

Fly on the Wall

You can spy on anyone at any given time by PMing the moderator. You will find out their role, but since you are a fly, and have multiple eyes, the role has a 50% chance of being incorrect. Also, if you post more than 20 times, people will start finding you annoying, and you will be fly-swatted, automatically ending the current day and resulting in the loss of a townie. You win when all mafia are eliminated.

OCD Suffering Patient

You are a patient of the doctor, meaning you can never be killed at night. However, since you have OCD, whenever you submit a night action for the first time, you will make the same night action automatically every night on the same person. You can investigate or protect one person. Also, if you decide to investigate, your doctor is killed and you can no longer control your OCD. Every post you make will be converted to the exact same one that you posted before the doctor died, therefore, all posts will be the same for the rest of the time you are alive. You win when all mafia are eliminated.

Crippled, Overweight, 4'5'', Hungry Mafia

You are a mafia member. However, your night actions never reach the moderator on time, as you can never make it to the post office without hurting yourself, falling over, or stopping to eat. The rest of the players dont know you exist because you are 4'5'' tall, and therefore, any night actions against you come up blank. You win when the town is eliminated.

Julius Caesar

You are a supreme ruler, but you are very weak. You are also very easily persuaded. Every time someone tells you to do something in the thread, you MUST do it. Otherwise, you are modkilled. If at anytime someone votes for you, you die.
"If you say live together, die alone to me Jack, I'm gonna punch you in your face."

-- Rose Nadler, 'Through the Looking Glass' (Lost)
windkirby
windkirby
Goon
windkirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 am

Post by windkirby »

I lol'd at the Fly on the Wall. "People will start finding you annoying." What fun!
Dean Harper
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Dean Harper »

WIFOM MAN

Every post you make must be in WIFOM form, except votes and FoSs. If you fail to do this, you are modkilled and your team loses, or do they?
"If you say live together, die alone to me Jack, I'm gonna punch you in your face."

-- Rose Nadler, 'Through the Looking Glass' (Lost)
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Nemesis »

windkirby wrote:"People will start finding you annoying." What fun!
I've been lynched for that.
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414662#414662]Damnit, Nemesis.[/url]
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Booker »

You are
Sonic the Hedgehog
, and are in a pretty sorry state. Just when it seemed something sincerely fun was brewing over at Sega, the PR-folks have started
hinting
... New gameplay when the moon comes up, trying out a 3D-fighting bit, and a "teaser" that almost made Amy throw up... You don't know, maybe they're trying to capitalize on Zelda: Twilight Princess' success? Maybe one of your older games made them fail an exam when they were young? Maybe being in Smash Bros with Wolf wasn't such a good idea after all?

...You don't want to talk about it. At any rate, every night, you must send the mod the name of a different player, or the name will be picked randomly. That person will be nightkilled, unless anyone targets you (Or uses the word "Werewolf" in the thread. You're sensitive about this sort of thing), in which case they will be killed instead (Chosen randomly if more than one person has painted themselves a victim). Death doesn't seem too bad right now, but operating off the assumption that Status Quo is God, your objective is to survive until endgame so Tails/the corporate higher-ups can contrive some sort of cure and you can put this whole thing behind you.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 am

Post by zu_Faul »

You are
Liquid Snake
. Nothing can bring you down. You survived a helicopter crash, Stinger rockets to the head and falling down the scraps of your 20 meter Nuclear Armed-Mech. You are unkillable.

Mod Note: Due to his infection with FoxDie, he dies instantly once the game goes into endgame or Lynch or Lose
Booker
Booker
Goon
Booker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Booker »

Ooo, have you ever played Time Crisis?

You are
Wild Dog
, and are even tougher than the above. About fifty directly hitting helicopter missiles will
stagger
you. Most of note in your powers is your complete immunity to A: huge explosions, and B: falls, but these methods let the protagonist feel good about "killing" you. If there's an evil plan, you're part of it. Everywhere from kidnapping the President's daughter (if I recall) to blowing up the US just because.
You can daykill any non-protagonists once a day by typing
Daykill: X
. Every time you are lynched/NK-attempted, the gun on your arm gets one step cooler, and you can perform one more daykill each day. You win when at least
one
of your evil plans gets through, which means getting the game to last to Day 10. Unfortunately, despite being some kind of insane Survivor-SK, the game can still end provided you've been lynched/had a NK attempted on you at least once.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”