Newbie 584: Mark it "done"!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:33 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

Iceman L-1 is not taken lightly, you have voted and unvoted numerous times. By your last unvote on me you should have realized that it is serious. And if you know its serious, then why are you placing the L-1 vote on me with weak logic? Once again, xdaamo and muffinhead found it suspicious that you used the wrong name. But all of sudden when i mention it, im trying to distract everyone?! That makes no sense. And you use that logic to vote me! Any town member would want to be careful that they do not lynch another town member. But to me, you seem to not really care whether you have convincing evidence or not. Only scum would wouldnt care if they voted out a town member.
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:39 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

Question for farside22 and S8, are you still convinced that i am scum?
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by icemanE »

SD_Reaper wrote:Iceman L-1 is not taken lightly, you have voted and unvoted numerous times. By your last unvote on me you should have realized that it is serious. And if you know its serious, then why are you placing the L-1 vote on me with weak logic? Once again, xdaamo and muffinhead found it suspicious that you used the wrong name. But all of sudden when i mention it, im trying to distract everyone?! That makes no sense. And you use that logic to vote me! Any town member would want to be careful that they do not lynch another town member. But to me, you seem to not really care whether you have convincing evidence or not. Only scum would wouldnt care if they voted out a town member.
I am seriously voting for you. I think you're scum. It makes no difference whether or not you like my reason for it, because after all, it's my vote.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by MeMe »

Vote Count

SD_Reaper
(4):
Twiglees, farside22, Snailman8, icemanE

icemanE
(1):
SD_Reaper

muffinhead
(1):
Xdaamno

not voting
(3):
muffinhead, Rishi, ting =)

Five'll do it.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Snailman8
Snailman8
Goon
Snailman8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Snailman8 »

Im back again!

@ icemanE: you playstyle makes me want to cry. If you were an experianced player my vote would be pretty much on you atm. This is for your comments so far rather than anything else..
re your SD/X muck up, im tossing it in the mistake pile for the time being.

unvote

@SD not convinced enough to warrent a L-1. My vote was to get you talking, not to get you lynched (take note Iceman)
muffin wrote: S8- well to me he hasnt contributed enough either and just like twiggles he has voted in the majority. If i had done this scumlist 3 pages back he would be right up on my scumlist because he started the game with 3 votes and didnt respond for approx 4 days. Then ever since has voted in a big group looking desperate for a lynch. He has gone quiet again however he has explained himself since and now i am less sus of him.
once again sorry for lack. whats really going to suck is 2 weeks time, Ill be off on a camp with **no** net access.

As for the desperate lynch comment, Im not looking for a lynch at all, my votes ( as mentioned above) I've been using it to get people like SD talking, if that requires being the second or third vote on someone then so be it.

so to answer your question, while I dont find SD as scummy as IcemanE does, your still high on my list. So is SD but im not ready to lynch anyone yet

IcemanE is sitting in my person-to-lynch-if-we-are-at-deadline-and-have-to-lynch-someone box.
~~Who are you to wave your FoS?~~
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by icemanE »

unvote

@SD not convinced enough to warrent a L-1. My vote was to get you talking, not to get you lynched (take note Iceman)

I'm glad you unvoted him.
@ icemanE: you playstyle makes me want to cry.
That's the idea.
Snailman8
Snailman8
Goon
Snailman8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Snailman8 »

EBWOP: the "your" in "your still high on my list" refers to muffin
~~Who are you to wave your FoS?~~
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by SD_Reaper »

I'm glad you unvoted him.
Why are you glad he unvoted me? I thought you wanted me lynched.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by icemanE »

Why are you glad he unvoted me? I thought you wanted me lynched.
Because it confirms my idea that a vote putting someone in L-1 is worth the same amount as the one that takes someone out of it.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Post by muffinhead »

icemanE wrote:
wow can someone tell me how to possibly get x mixed up with muffin? escpically considering i asked thequestion in the first place.

maybe i did that on purpose, the world will never know
Wow thanks for the obvious giveaway. I know u wouldnt make such a comment cause if u done that by accident u would explain urself cause thats what u have done every other time.

mod
i sceond a prod on ting becausehe was on here 2 hours ago and didnt repond so he can cerntainly get to the internet.
EBWOP: the "your" in "your still high on my list" refers to muffin
just from curiousity what have i done recently to look scummy? U keep pointing out stuff without an explination. U have barly contributed to finding clues. Nothing personal but if u dont have the time can u request to be replaced? we just need as much and clue finders as possible to find scum. Also can u explain how rishis commen makes him fishy? doesnt make sense to me.

Just a question how do u quote old things which are so far back in which they r not in the topic review below without double posting?
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ok rishi this is the question i asked
I don't like how SD and muffinhead swooped in for the kill after I noted some suspicions of icemanE. The worst part is that they are mostly rehashing my arguments
Ok this doesnt make sense to me, how did i swoop in for the kill for asking questions to icemane? I wanted to c him under pressure and how he would respond to pressure. Also how did I rephase ur comment rishi when i said 3 times more then u
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:17 am

Post by Rishi »

muffinhead wrote:ok rishi this is the question i asked
I don't like how SD and muffinhead swooped in for the kill after I noted some suspicions of icemanE. The worst part is that they are mostly rehashing my arguments
Ok this doesnt make sense to me, how did i swoop in for the kill for asking questions to icemane? I wanted to c him under pressure and how he would respond to pressure. Also how did I rephase ur comment rishi when i said 3 times more then u
You did rephrase my comments. I write more succinctly than you and say three times as much with my comments.

But my point is that no one was suspecting icemanE before I brought it up and it seemed awfully convenient that you started questioning him once I brought it up.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:36 am

Post by icemanE »

Wow thanks for the obvious giveaway. I know u wouldnt make such a comment cause if u done that by accident u would explain urself cause thats what u have done every other time.
I meant for that to be ironic, guess it didn't work. It was a mistake.
I write more succinctly than you and say three times as much with my comments.
I agree with this: Muffin, its great that you contribute so much but half the time it takes me just as long to try to understand what you're saying as it does to come up with a response.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:41 am

Post by MeMe »

MeMe wrote:
ting =) has been prodded.
He has now picked up that prod.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Xdaamno »

FOS: Snail and SD_Reaper

Blowing the 'mistake' completely out of proportion here, IMO.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Rishi »

Xdaamno wrote:

I don't think Snailman blew this out of proportion, but SD_Reaper certainly did.

Want to hear from ting and farside... I think farside is back Wednesday or Thursday.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Rishi wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:

I don't think Snailman blew this out of proportion, but SD_Reaper certainly did.

Want to hear from ting and farside... I think farside is back Wednesday or Thursday.
Well, mandatory FOS: Snail anyway. I've had vibes.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:52 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

Well, i left it at one post with only two sentences, but since he put me to L-1 and saying my little post was scummy, i had to justify myself. So out of proportion does not seem like the right word for me. Bold and aggressive more likely, as i still believe the arguement i used is pretty logical and clear.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Xdaamno »

SD_Reaper wrote:
Well, i left it at one post with only two sentences, but since he put me to L-1 and saying my little post was scummy, i had to justify myself. So out of proportion does not seem like the right word for me. Bold and aggressive more likely, as i still believe the arguement i used is pretty logical and clear.
Yeah. I don't know why, but I'm looking more at snail for this than you :/
Cracking Idea Mafia
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:30 am

Post by muffinhead »

icemanE wrote:

wow i dont like this comment. Im unconvinced due to the orginal post and once again u r trying to cover it up. Im getting all sorts of vibes.
Show

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:53 am

Post by icemanE »

muffinhead wrote:
icemanE wrote:

wow i dont like this comment. Im unconvinced due to the orginal post and once again u r trying to cover it up. Im getting all sorts of vibes.

Haha well I'm sorry man, it was a mistake, that's the last time I'll say it.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:55 am

Post by icemanE »

Also, I'd turn the vibrator off if it's that much of a problem. :)
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by muffinhead »

icemanE wrote:Also, I'd turn the vibrator off if it's that much of a problem. :)
lol
Show

ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by ting =) »

I'm sorry for the long no post, I've been trying to rush something this past week. As it is, I've only been posting in games in a critical stage. At the moment, my suspicions are on: SD, Ice, Xdaam. I'll post my reasons within 3 days. Does anyone have any questions they want me to address?
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by muffinhead »

how come u have been gone for so long,
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”