Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Surye »

Ah, well, I don't think that's a given. He could easily ignore the most important question as he has done now, and then let a replacement come in, or, if he continues to evade us, he may get lynched. Both cases we don't get the info we seek (though I suppose the replace could answer...)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:Wow...seven posts in a row...
And we still haven't learned anything new.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:20 am

Post by SensFan »

How about you try adding your own thoughts?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Surye wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:actually, thinking about it, me dying isnt so bad, seeing as im basically vanilla now without my hoarde of guns. Thanks alot guys. -.-
and with retrospect, i'll only request replacement if i dont get lynched today. Would be kinda cruel to allow someone to join only to die immediately...

BM
Mind doing one more thing before you give up? Answer Primate's request about details last night?
yeh sure. I dont think i can quote my flavour, but it just said that i went to Sarc's house, but he wasnt in. Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him. Then when i went home, i noticed that someone had broken in, but they were now gone.

Thats it.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him.
And this is definitely pro-town...
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Khelvaster wrote:
Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him.
And this is definitely pro-town...
What do you think Vigs normally do? Hell, what do you think a RL Vigilante does? Id say hes alot more likely to kill someone out at night doing something, rather than someone tucked up in their bed. :roll:

Anyway, you dont have to worry about that anymore. You fiends took my weapons. -.-

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:actually, thinking about it, me dying isnt so bad, seeing as im basically vanilla now without my hoarde of guns. Thanks alot guys. -.-
and with retrospect, i'll only request replacement if i dont get lynched today. Would be kinda cruel to allow someone to join only to die immediately...

BM
Mind doing one more thing before you give up? Answer Primate's request about details last night?
yeh sure. I dont think i can quote my flavour, but it just said that i went to Sarc's house, but he wasnt in. Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him. Then when i went home, i noticed that someone had broken in, but they were now gone.

Thats it.

BM
ok now that BM said his side, let's have Primate/Panzer explain what happened with them..and i'm still confused that if you killed him (and it seems pretty obvious that just you did) then why was he killed by a knife?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Primate »

Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:

BM

Thats it.

BM
Ok, this is what happened last night. Last night I turned my house into a home alone style death trap, then sarc entered my house and talked to someone, then he died, either by my traps or by someone killing him. So sarc was killed inside my house, and I'm fairly sure this would not be classified as 'outside'. Then Panzerjager arrived at my house and said wassup, so he should be able to mostly confirm this happened the way I said it did, not all of it, but mostly.

Also, me and Panzerjager dragged his body out and dumped it into the street after sarc was killed, that's why it wasn't in found in my house in the morning scene.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 am

Post by armlx »

Vote BM

I've seen enough.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Primate »

fyi, I think it's absolutely retarded for any scum to falseclaim vig. I mean seriously, the real vig would just shoot them in the night by way of counterclaim and they'd feel like a right idiot. BM's not smart, but he's not quite that stupid.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 am

Post by dahill1 »

Primate wrote:Last night I turned my house into a home alone style death trap
is this a joke?
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Why didn't Panzerjager get caught in your traps?

Would your traps have killed Sarc by stabbing?
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Primate »

dahill1 wrote:
is this a joke?
Nope, it was my #4 choice, I figured the chance to write a funny nightscene would make kscope more likely to kill anyone who came to my house that night. I was actually going for a kill result.

@Nabakov: It was implied in the results pm that Sarc got through most of my traps, so presumably there were few left by the time panzer arrived. I have no idea what kind of traps I set, and it never specifically said that sarc got caught in one of my traps, it just said, effectively, that I heard one of some of my traps go off and by the time i got downstairs sarc was dead. Long story short, I heard talking in my house, then I heard the door being broken down. Panzer was the person who broke down my door, so presumably someone was talking to Sarc before panzer elbowed the door in, and that was what I thought BM might have been doing. Turns out apparently he wasn't. So either sarc was talking to himself or, and I think this is the more plausible answer assuming the lack of a third person, he was on a mobile.

PS: I think anyone voting for BM is an idiot because I don't think him scum at all.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm starting to think BM is avoiding this game....
Yea... I can't help but notice him posting elsewhere. Why is he lurking? :roll:
yeah he definitely is active in other games
i say by using our ???? actions, we set up a trap like Home Alone, so when he posts he slips on marbles, gets tarred+feathered, etc.
Dahill suggested this here. Wouldnt it be a tad coincidental if Primate had done THE EXACT SAME THING, and Dahill had come out with it like that??

I dont understand this play by Primate atall. I cant tell whether he's kidding about the whole NK thing. If not, why would he make it up as scum, in the knowledge that nobody on earth, except Armlx, is going to buy it?

I'm quite confused.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
is this a joke?
Nope, it was my #4 choice, I figured the chance to write a funny nightscene would make kscope more likely to kill anyone who came to my house that night. I was actually going for a kill result.

@Nabakov: It was implied in the results pm that Sarc got through most of my traps, so presumably there were few left by the time panzer arrived. I have no idea what kind of traps I set, and it never specifically said that sarc got caught in one of my traps, it just said, effectively, that I heard one of some of my traps go off and by the time i got downstairs sarc was dead. Long story short, I heard talking in my house, then I heard the door being broken down. Panzer was the person who broke down my door, so presumably someone was talking to Sarc before panzer elbowed the door in, and that was what I thought BM might have been doing. Turns out apparently he wasn't. So either sarc was talking to himself or, and I think this is the more plausible answer assuming the lack of a third person, he was on a mobile.

PS: I think anyone voting for BM is an idiot because I don't think him scum at all.
Who would go to YOUR house in order to talk to Sarc? :?

Oh and ftr, Armlx always does stuff like this. Its a null-tell meta-wise.

Also, you 'heard talking in your house'? How would someone have got in without you noticing, unless YOU HAD LEFT.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 am

Post by Primate »

Battle Mage wrote:
Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm starting to think BM is avoiding this game....
Yea... I can't help but notice him posting elsewhere. Why is he lurking? :roll:
yeah he definitely is active in other games
i say by using our ???? actions, we set up a trap like Home Alone, so when he posts he slips on marbles, gets tarred+feathered, etc.
Dahill suggested this here. Wouldnt it be a tad coincidental if Primate had done THE EXACT SAME THING, and Dahill had come out with it like that??

I dont understand this play by Primate atall. I cant tell whether he's kidding about the whole NK thing. If not, why would he make it up as scum, in the knowledge that nobody on earth, except Armlx, is going to buy it?

I'm quite confused.

BM
I think it's really coincidental as well, which is why I used that emoticon. I actually suspected he was hinting something to you.

You can ask Panzerjager if you want, though, he got electrocuted by my doorbell, then when he barged his way through my front door in anger, he was hit in the face with a frying pan on a rope.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats very specific flavour you're claiming... 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Surye »

Primate wrote:PS: I think anyone voting for BM is an idiot because I don't think him scum at all.
Most of us were voting for his apparent lurking, not because of your semi-claim.

Given the current information, I don't know what to think.
Unvote
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Primate »

Battle Mage wrote:
Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
is this a joke?

Also, you 'heard talking in your house'? How would someone have got in without you noticing, unless YOU HAD LEFT.

BM
I set up my traps and went to bed, I was upstairs, I heard talking, then I heard the door break in.

I assume that if someone was killing sarc, they'd be in the same place sarc was. If there was, say, a serial killer, or say, a vig, it'd be a really fucking stupid role if you could only kill them on the nights they stayed in their own houses as opposed to following them to where they actually were.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Surye, I request a warrant to assess the condition of Primate's household immediately.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:41 am

Post by Surye »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Surye, I request a warrant to assess the condition of Primate's household immediately.
:roll: Here we go again...
We don't we all just go with Primate, if he'll let us, I doubt it will be that subtle, that so many of us could disturb proof.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Primate wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Primate wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
is this a joke?

BM
I set up my traps and went to bed, I was upstairs, I heard talking, then I heard the door break in.

I assume that if someone was killing sarc, they'd be in the same place sarc was. If there was, say, a serial killer, or say, a vig, it'd be a really fucking stupid role if you could only kill them on the nights they stayed in their own houses as opposed to following them to where they actually were.
So while Sarc was fighting his way successfully through traps, he was also talking on his mobile, or possibly, as you first said, talking to another mysterious person who was also in the house?
Also, if the doorbell was rigged, how the fuck did Sarc and this other guy get in?

Did you actually see Sarc die as a result of the traps, or is it possible that he escaped alive?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

ok, there is a contradiction here.
Sarc was killed by a knife, so that means either BM is lying or he was killed by Primate's traps.
BM said that he killed Sarc
Battle Mage wrote:Then i searched for him, found him outside and killed him.
But someone set off the traps, presumably panzer, who was not killed (this is speculation on my part about panzer)
I agree that BM isn't stupid enough to false claim vig, but there is an obvious contradiction between Sarc being killed with a knife and BM saying he killed Sarc. Someone is lying here.
Also, concerning the whole "Home Alone" thing, I was making a joke referring to BM's lack of posting, and I was quite suprised when you (Primate) said you had set up a Home Alone-esque trap. That's why I asked if it was a joke.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Primate »

I don't think it really involves my choice, so feel free to go to my house and run up stairs until you tread on a nail.

PS: completely unrelated, I sent in a daychoice to go through cyberbobs pockets and show anything I found to the town, but apparently he's not technically dead until the end of day scene, so it doesn't count.
So while Sarc was fighting his way successfully through traps, he was also talking on his mobile, or possibly, as you first said, talking to another mysterious person who was also in the house?
Also, if the doorbell was rigged, how the fuck did Sarc and this other guy get in?

Did you actually see Sarc die as a result of the traps, or is it possible that he escaped alive?
I didn't hear either of them ring the doorbell, last night Panzer just told me that he did. The only things I heard were people talking, then a horrible scream, then someone breaking down my front door. When I got downstairs, I saw Sarc dead on my floor, then I saw Panzer (who from the talk I had last night with him and various other things I believe to be innocent, and not the person who actually killed Sarc so don't start that). He either died in my house or he was killed somewhere else and dumped there.

Given how massively detailed my results PM is and how unresponsive BM is being regarding his, I would love to hear what actually happened to him last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Did you send in detailed traps or just say "rig my house with traps" ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”