Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Post by Jex »

P.S. - Happy birthday dahill!
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Jex wrote:bad conclusion because he is not my lover.
Yet.

Takes time to warm up to me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:54 am

Oh and btw guys, I'm not voting / lynching anyone but Sethaniel today, and I will act in self-destructive manners for the town until Sethaniel is lynched.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Yoshi »

I am very confused as to why Albert wants us to "BUM RUSH" Sethaniel! Surely we would benefit from more discussion, even if you think the case against Seth is great?

I find part of Jex's reasoning for her vote on eldarad unjustified; eldarad disagreeing (and even being wrong, possibly) on theory doesn't make him scum. However, I do somewhat see the hypocrisy, and I'd like eldarad to explain that.

Jex and Albert, first off, why would you explicitly claim you are not lovers of each other? That narrows the field for the scum! Secondly, Albert insinuating lover when Jex and Albert aren't in fact lovers makes me suspicious -- Jex I disagree with:
Jex wrote:Overall, good point about him trying to make it look like he's a lover, bad conclusion because he is not my lover.
I find it suspicious that he made this lover connection thing, especially if you are not lovers. Why would he do that then? I also find his call for a quick bandwagon on Sethaniel unwarranted. His recent post, saying he will hurt the town if Seth is not lynched, makes me even more suspicious.

I think more people should vote for Albert!
[b][color=green]Yoshi![/color][/b]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the scum:

Sethaniel
Yoshi

To show you I'm serious, I claim doctor. Now, I expect 2 quick, consecutive lynches of Sethaniel and Yoshi, starting with mr.S.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:20 am

Post by eldarad »

Jex wrote:This post massively bothers me! If you look at the roles, killing one lover kills the other.
What happens if one lover is lynched, and the other lover survives the night?
Jex wrote:Therefore, if we out the lovers then we will either kill 2 town or 1 town and 1 mafia based on which pair we lynch. I do not find this beneficial to the town in any way shape or form.
How is trading one town for one scum not beneficial for the town?
Jex wrote:Third thing on this post, you are voting for sethaniel for asking and opinion from ABR yet you are doing the exact same thing. I find this hypocritical.
Please show where I asked ABR who I should vote for.
Jex wrote:I never really thought about the fact that he may be trying to make it look that way with his posts.
<snip>
Overall, good point about him trying to make it look like he's a lover, bad conclusion because he is not my lover.
erm...how?
Given how you have just said that you think the lovers should stay hidden, why should we believe a thing you say?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:21 am

elderad is confirmed town. More S lynching plz.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:34 am

Post by eldarad »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:elderad is confirmed town. More S lynching plz.
why do you discount a jex lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:35 am

Because I'm not sure about Jex. Sethaniel 99.9999% scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am

I'll gladly give myself over in exchange of lynching 2 scumzz
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:51 am

Post by eldarad »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll gladly give myself over in exchange of lynching 2 scumzz
cool. who are the 2 scum?
unvote
vote ABR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:02 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the scum:

Sethaniel
Yoshi

To show you I'm serious, I claim doctor. Now, I expect 2 quick, consecutive lynches of Sethaniel and Yoshi, starting with mr.S.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Yoshi »

Albert's recent play is most troubling. I am very hesitant to abide by his wishes and vote for Sethaniel, as I am unconvinced by his arguments that Sethaniel is scum. As far as I can see, he has not proffered any arguments as to why I might be scum.

I see no reason to blindly trust his suspicion of Sethaniel, especially since I know his suspicion of me is unfounded. However, he has claimed doctor. In this setup, if he is not the real doctor, the doctor will counter-claim, and we will know he is lying. Therefore, I will
unvote
him.

I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.

Albert's claiming so prematurely seems suboptimal; in any event I am rather befuddled, and must re-read!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:32 am

There seems to be much you do not understand, young grasshopper. Watch and learn the masters at work.

Now, experienced players, unite! Let's flush these little shithead scumbags out.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by eldarad »

Yoshi wrote:
I also don't understand why he said eldarad is 'confirmed town', and also don't understand eldarad's vote after Albert has claimed doctor.
At this moment - right here, right now - do you believe ABR's doc claim?
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

I expect an apology from ABR when it turns out I'm town.

Actually, no I don't, not given what I've read of his previous play. Or that manifesto on how to catch scum that he posted in the other forum. Let's see. . .

Ignore other players comments if they don't get you closer to lynching your target. It's only half evidence, the other half is accusation. Make it clear that you will never give up until your target is lynched- every day, every post.

That about right, ABR?

I don't really know what gave you the idea that you are a great scum hunter anyway. The (completed) game I read that you played in, the first thing you did was kill the cop because you were sure he was scum.

Your manifesto isn't about how to find scum, it's about how to control the lynch.

I'm not voting / lynching anyone but Sethaniel today, and I will act in self-destructive manners for the town until Sethaniel is lynched.
If that's enough of an argument for people, then I guess I can't win.

Claim vanilla townie, since that's exactly what I am.
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I don't really know what gave you the idea that you are a great scum hunter anyway. The (completed) game I read that you played in, the first thing you did was kill the cop because you were sure he was scum.
Hey! I know that game!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Yoshi
Yoshi
Townie
Yoshi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Yoshi »

eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I do not think scum would randomly claim doctor day 1, so yes I believe it. In the less likely event that Albert is scum, the real doctor will counter-claim, and I'll vote him again.

Sethaniel, why did you claim? Your claiming makes your more suspicious and more beneficial to be lynched.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
I do not think scum would randomly claim doctor day 1, so yes I believe it. In the less likely event that Albert is scum, the real doctor will counter-claim, and I'll vote him again.

Sethaniel, why did you claim? Your claiming makes your more suspicious and more beneficial to be lynched.
he's probably just claiming so he can "prove a point" on how much he thinks you and seth are scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Sethaniel has just given us another reason why he is the best lynch for today. Let's do it people.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:29 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Sethaniel - 3
(ABR, Farside, Dahill)
ABR - 3
(Flameaxe, Sethaniel, Elderad)
Qman - 1
(Babygirl)
Korts - 1
(Korts)
Elderad - 1
(Jex)

Not Voting -
(Yoshi, Silence)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch

Korts is being replaced by...Korts!
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am

Post by Korts »

Hey, family matters resolved earlier than I thought, so here I am. Going to post a bit later.
scumchat never die
silence
silence
Goon
silence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:54 am

Post by silence »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:To show you I'm serious, I claim doctor. Now, I expect 2 quick, consecutive lynches of Sethaniel and Yoshi, starting with mr.S.
Even if this did show seriousness, why should we believe your accusations correct? A doctor doesn't have any more information than a vanilla townie? And why would a doctor claim unforced and get himself lynched the following night?
silence
silence
Goon
silence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 am

Post by silence »

EBWOP: killed, not 'lynched'
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

dahill1 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
eldarad wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

he's probably just claiming so he can "prove a point" on how much he thinks you and seth are scum
oops sorry everyone i had thought she was asking ABR why he claimed..but yeah Seth claiming is definitely scummy when he's only at L-4. he had no need to claim right then

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”