cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:51 am

Post by cicero »

Suspecting Roffman and doing a pbp on him strikes me as quite disingenuous in this setup. Apologies for disrupting all your hard work.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 am

Post by cicero »

BTW - as Occult said before, yes, disingenuous is my favorite word. It is more polite than saying "I call bullshit."
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:Suspecting Roffman and doing a pbp on him strikes me as quite disingenuous in this setup. Apologies for disrupting all your hard work.
Here's my reasoning. I'm not lynching the previously dead since we know there is at least one scum in the always living. I'm not lynching DGB since she's been cleared by Guardian as not performing a kill last night. Thus my choices are you, QF or roffman. Sorry for scum hunting. No one was doing it D1 and no one is doing it D2. Town seems to be sitting on it's laurels since two scum turned up dead N0 and it thinks it has two revivers on its side. Dont worry you're next.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:BTW - as Occult said before, yes, disingenuous is my favorite word. It is more polite than saying "I call bullshit."
I prefer shenanigans, which I'm calling on your disingenuous bullshit.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:32 am

Post by cicero »

shaft.ed wrote:
cicero wrote:BTW - as Occult said before, yes, disingenuous is my favorite word. It is more polite than saying "I call bullshit."
I prefer shenanigans, which I'm calling on your disingenuous bullshit.
My bullshit may be misguided but it isn't disingenuous, as you'll come to see if anyone gets around to killing me.

I think the scumhunting is a show, but I'm back on side with respect to killing someone who hasnt been dead yet. I think the scum resurrector who is dead makes more sense than the swapped alignments thing.

The difference is my choices are down to you and quantumfruit.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:41 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:The difference is my choices are down to you and quantumfruit.
I can respect that decision, but why give roffman a free pass?
cicero wrote:I think the scum resurrector who is dead makes more sense than the swapped alignments thing.
You do realize how incredibly swingy a game with three ressurectors would be right?

Also I'm wondering about why the kills went form four N0 to one N1. There was a postulated SK to explain some of the deaths, but then we should have had two yesterday. I guess a common target would explain it, but Porochaz seems an unlikely candidate for even a single scum group. And everyone has posted role PM's but no protection exists.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:53 am

Post by cicero »

It's going to come down to order of operations, Shaft.ed. Roffman's role makes sense, as someone who can speak for the dead and is a neutral survivor.

QuantumFruit is actually quite content to die. I don't think she's gambitting but I'd still possibly support a wagon on her on her own logic alone. We have some time before the "eight_" day comes

You, on the other hand, are just playing a good job as last scum standing as I expect you would. Your PbPs are designed to look town. It's your best play. And admirable. But I'm not buying it.

When I look at your role PM:

Shaft.ed's Role PM wrote: Role PM

Role: You are hamas rabbit.

Win Condition: You do win if I wake up before the morning of the Eight day.

Alignment: You not prevent me from waking.

Night move: During each phase of Night you may PM me the name of one other player. If you can get close enough to that player you will explode. If your target is an evil Zionist they
will be eternally damned
when you explode. Innocent players close to you may die when you explode. So be it. You have that power because you are Hamas Rabbit.
It is possible that I've even figured out something very dangerous about your role. You may actually be a force in this game that kills someone permanently. It's also not remotely clear that an evil zionist would actually be someone evil. That line is clearly from Hamas Rabbit's perception.

Honestly, given that I know my own alignment, observing Quantum Fruit's play, and accepting Roffman's role as sensible given the set up, I am quite certain you are the play for today.

I am betting that, resurrection be damned, you will not find this to be a good idea at all. That is because you are the last scum.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 am

Post by cicero »

Unvote. Vote Shaft.ed
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Why exactly?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 am

Post by cicero »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Why exactly?
Case made against Occult already and process of elimination.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:You, on the other hand, are just playing a good job as last scum standing as I expect you would. Your PbPs are designed to look town. It's your best play. And admirable. But I'm not buying it.
So here we have too townie fallacy layered on top of incorrect assumptions as to proper play. The proper play for me-scum would be to sit back in this thread like the rest of the town and wait out a QF lynch. No one was talking about anything useful before I started up the PBP's and given how quickly three people said "yeah sure why not Streeflo" yesterday me-scum could have used that obvious pliability to do the same to QF today.
cicero wrote:When I look at your role PM:

Shaft.ed's Role PM wrote: Role PM

Role: You are hamas rabbit.

Night move: During each phase of Night you may PM me the name of one other player. If you can get close enough to that player you will explode. If your target is an evil Zionist they
will be eternally damned
when you explode. Innocent players close to you may die when you explode. So be it. You have that power because you are Hamas Rabbit.
It is possible that I've even figured out something very dangerous about your role. You may actually be a force in this game that kills someone permanently.
This is an assumption digging into Adel's language that cuts both ways if true. If I do remove people permenantly when they die, then I can do the same to scum. I am absolutely certain there is a way for them to come back.
cicero wrote:I am betting that, resurrection be damned, you will not find this to be a good idea at all. That is because you are the last scum.
Of course I'd like to stay alive. I don't know the alignment of roffman so I don't know if he will relay my information reliably. Guardian posted that certain arguments he was making were not getting through (Guardian could you please elaborate on the content of these messages). I'm also VERY concerned that roffman, DGB and cicero are all getting an absolute free pass because of their roles. I got burned by this in Heroes Smalltown, and I do not want it to happen again here.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Guardian »

I knew cicero would come around.

*huggle*

shaft.ed or QF it is, and QF asking to be lynched looked so town. Usually that's a huge scum-tell for me, but everything is situational, and here it made sense.

vote: shaft.ed

Cicero summed it up basically. I never got to that re-read, but I agree that the choice is between shaft.ed and QF, and I don't see making the decision of QF.

I highly support cicero and/or DGB ressurrectng Sparky tonight. I'd rather cicero, since I know first hand that he resurrects townies as townies, but cicero, if you don't want to res., how about you vig someone (QF:P?), and DGB res.'s Sparky? It seems unlikely QF resurrects townies as scum, and Sparky seems important :P.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
roffman
roffman
Goon
roffman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by roffman »

ok, atm, the dead have been silent for a while. also, i'd like to state once again, if i have received a message from the dead that did not explicitly ask me not to post it, i have quoted it here. The speculation of the third scum group lies in a message i was sent by AE day one, which he has asked me not to repeat, and i also feel justified on this speculation based on my alignment, and also the number of kills that occured N0. ATM, shaft.ed seems to me to be the most scummy, mainly becuase of points already pointed out by cicero, though i am holding off voting for him for now.
Town - 3/5
Mafia - 1/4
Other - 1/1
QuantumFruit
QuantumFruit
Goon
QuantumFruit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by QuantumFruit »

@cicero: Why is the shaft.ed's PBP bullshit? Also, even if he can permanently kill people, why does that make him scum? Your case seems very much built on intuition, and I'm concerned about the forming bandwagon.

@Guardian: Why on earth did you mention me resurrecting?

@roffman: Why are you holding off voting for him now? Also, "the third scum group?" Do we have two established scum groups already?
Show
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
madness, starving hysterical naked...

--

Town: 0-0
Scum: 1-0
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Guardian »

should read "DGB" not "QF" in the last sentence.
Do not lynch me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Guardian could you please address this:
Guardian/roffman wrote:And you guys should me making cases, I have made some, but very little of my thoughts on why he is suspicious have gotten through,
If I am going to be lynched today at least let me get my suspicions aired first. I don't need to be squelched from the dead.

And cicero, if permenantly killing players is damning, then I suggest you go back and reread your own role PM:
cicero's role PM wrote:Role PM

Role: You are anubis.

Night move: Each night you may PM me the name of a target player. If that player is dead, you may be able to bring them back to life. If another player sees you it will probably look to them like you are trying to suck your target's soul out through their breath. If your target is actually alive you may actually accidentally suck their soul out,
leaving them extinguished and dead
. Other players will naturally fear and loath you -- they will not understand you --you are Anubis.
Busy day, may or may not get up further content.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 am

Post by Guardian »

shaft.ed, my argument for you being scum is process of elimination.

to argue against it, you'll need to convince me that QF (most possible of convincing me), Streeflo, roffman, DGB, or cicero is a better lynch.
Do not lynch me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 am

Post by shaft.ed »

shaft.ed wrote:Guardian could you please address this:
Guardian/roffman wrote:And you guys should me making cases, I have made some, but very little of my thoughts on why he is suspicious have gotten through,
If I am going to be lynched today at least let me get my suspicions aired first. I don't need to be squelched from the dead.
Why are you ignoring this? I'm specifically asking what info was not getting through to roffman when you were dead. You said you arguments as to who were scum were not passing the filter.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Guardian »

Oh, it was basically one long post I slightly re-worded and tried to send a few times with few arguments about how QF was scum for active lurking, how she basically wasn't doing anything.

I also expressed some agreement with suspicion of Occult, but said that in comparison QF was more suspicious at that time.
Do not lynch me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 am

Post by shaft.ed »

OK so if you folks do decide to lynch me, at least give me time to air my suspicions as it does look like scumhunting from the grave is a no-no.

Sorry if that question was poorly worded.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:35 am

Post by cicero »

Looks at his watch.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Guardian »

cicero, for obvious reasons, it would be beneficial to me (and thus the town) if you let me know if you are killing tonight and if so who, before I make my night choice.
Do not lynch me.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:54 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:Looks at his watch.
Sorry cic, you've got more content to comment on than either QF or roffman. I wanted to post the whole PBP at once, but if I don't finish it today I'll just put up what I've got this evening.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Sorry for the insane length of this thing. I've bolded the post numbers that I think are most relevant to my case:

0) Comments on number of deaths, random votes Occult/me
1) Asks DGB why she thinks Guardian was scum.
2) Asks roffman to further explain why he suspects there to be various factions who might not know their own objective or alignment. Says from his role PM it's pretty clear who's who (scum want to maintaint he NM). Asks Porochaz why he won't divulge his suspicions of Guardian's claim via roffman.
3) Says he didn't notice Rigel's death.
4) Points out Rigel is dead. Votes Streeflo for flavor. Wants to pressure Streeflo and Porochaz into having more productive discussion of the validity of the info from roffman.
5) Asks roffman and QF if they were part of an ambiguously aligned gropu with Aborted Elephant (AE) and cold fairy.
6) Pushes Porochaz from soft claim to full claim.
7)
Talks about deciding how to decide who to ressurect based on the info relayed from roffman. I can see why one might speculate that there is a reviver based on Adel's flavor, reading this it is patently obvious cicero has knowledge of a reviver's actual existance. Goes on to say he understands Porochaz's suspicion of Guardian since he is a tracker as well. Says the notes from roffman seem genuine and if Guardian was lying doesn't know what he'd be trying to accomplish.
8)
In response to Occult accusing cicero of soft claiming, cicero says
Whuch you talkin about Willis
. While I agree this was scummish on Occult's part, I think based on cicero's previous posting it was quite obvious he at the very least had knowledge of a reviver.
9) Jokes about wanting to lynch Porochaz for his sig. Says he can't because his tracking results are valid. Poro being town means cicero didn't perform N0 kill, AE already accounts for one kill.
11)
Since people are talking about his guilt or innocence he points out that he might be a Miller via his role PM. Convenient.
12) Tells Occult he chose not to target last night and he has more than one power. More soft claiming from cicero.
13) Adds he thinks he's not the only one with multiple powers.
14)
After some questioning cicero decides the cat's out of the bag and claims resurrector, but he's also a vig. Says if he targets someone dead there's a chance he'll bring them back, if he targets someone living there's a chance he'll kill them. Interesting that it's OK for Adel to use percentages at this juncture in the game. Tell's QF what a miller is but says Adel probably didn't put a cop in the game so it doesn't matter. Feels like he added the Miller claim as a just in case, but softening it with this sentiment. Says his alignment will be patently obvious based on who he res's. In my mind this clearly sets up a way to be cleared as town based on a single night action. Says he's all for waking Adel, also tries to clarify what the alignments mean. I have to say I've never seen someone claim Miller Vig with so little dissent from the town.
15)
Posts his role PM for what I think is absolutely NO reason. Let me explain why I think this is hella scummy. The first person to post their role PM gets the benefit of looking very much like town. Cicero was under no pressure at the time, so a townie doing this makes little sense. The townie play would be to recognize that role PM's can be fullly quoted and thus use this as a possible free lynch. Basically bandwagon someone to the brink then force an alignment quote just in case the scum don't have the townie win condition available. So cicero not only threw out that benefit, but he also gained the personal benefit of looking uber town. Thus he coasted very much unsuspected (even by me in fact) through day 1 all because of quoting a role PM. I think it is quite likely that Adel would not hang the scum out to dry without this critical information in a game where mod PM quoting is allowed.
16) Says his typos are all real.
17) Votes Occult upon reflection in regards to causing cicero's claim.
18)
Easily rebuts AE's attack that cicero's role PM is that of scum. Seems like an obviously false attack for AE to make. Distancing from the grave?
19) Argues that roffman should not weigh the opinions of scum in his votes. Attacks Occult for rolefishing against cicero. Also uses BS flavor logic that he is more probably scum (worked great for Streeflo). Poses convoluted argument that Occult isn't the same faction as "other scum" (you mean the two dead ones?) and thus doesn't want to kill cicero himself. Totally don't understand this logic.
20) Says he doesn't buy Occult's argument that cicero had already scewed the pooch Re: soft claim. That he chose to exploit a townie mistake. Says that at the time of cicero speculating about a resurrector, the people from beyond were speculating about a resurrector. This is a bit of a stretch as only a single line of a single post prior to cicero's soft claim mentions a resurrector role and noone had talked about it for over a page. Cicero's post goes beyond speculation and talks about who we should choose to resurrect making it not speculative that there is a resurrector in the game. Also attacks Occult for speculating on cicero's role after the slip-up saying it's an antitown thing to point out even if it was a soft-claim. I do agree it might have been best to Occult to keep his mouth shut, but when reading cicero's post at the time (while not in the game) it was clear to me he was a reviver. I don't know whether it is a great idea to have something like that hanging out in the open for scum to pick up on, but for a possible Doc/watcher not to notice.
21) Responding to Occult's argument that cicero forced Porochaz's soft-claim. Tend to agree with cicero that he was just in the Poro incident. Points out that his role name being Anubis, it was intuitive he'd be a resurrector.
What I don't get about the argument against Occult. Is if he was scum, he'd want nobody to know cicero was such an important role. A watcher could watch him a Doc could protect him. Why point out such a thing as scum?

22)
After all of that back and forth with Occult he moves on to QF. He even points out that the whole case is based on QF being confused who is town or not is scummy. And importantly points to AE's attack on cicero as evidence that scum would want to confuse the town. As I said yesterday this felt very much like a set up of QF from beyond and cicero goes right along with it.
23) Accuses Occult of bing the SK.
25) Asks for Rigel's power so he knows who to ressurect.
28) Confirm's Guardian's messages are genuine due to the fact that he told cicero he hates cults.
31) Says Occult or QF would be who he'd go for end of D1.
32) Points out DGB is always insane to QF
33) Says that QF not understanding the basic fact that Adel waking up is pro-town means he can't trust her (wha?).
AGAIN points to the AE attack on him about role alignment.

34) Now he's over to DGB. Votes DGB for crying for a lynch.
35) Asks for evidence of DGB's conviction that QF is scum.
36) Says scum are going to kill him tonight.
37) Back to Occult. Because cicero has a good feeling about lynching Hamas Rabbit. No guarantees of course. But it feels better than Streeflo or QF and DGB is insane.
38) Occult is scummy because he responds to the thread when his name is mentioned.
44) Backs off of my/Occult's lynch because it isn't sporting. Back to DGB because she isn't bouncing her vote around like a pinball.
46)
He agrees with the Streeflo wagon without any comment just deadlines make him amenable. Not a single suspicious mention of Streeflo all of D1.
47)
He says he res'd Guardian because of him being a more fun player. I'd like to point out that res'ing Guardian is best player for scum resurrector because Guardian is a fate sealer. He can kill Guardian tonight and put Guardian and his target back in the land of the dead thus counteracting the town res of a townie. Asks why he's still alive.
48) Tells Guardian he did not target CO N0.
49) Calls BS on QF's role PM quoting. Asks what was so hard about her role PM the first time around. Asks why shouldn't he lynch her right this very minute.
50) Not sure about relynching Streeflo.
51) Says DGB's suggestion makes sense
AND the town can afford a mislynch
(O really?). See's no reason to dismiss this out of hand and thinks alignment flipping could be in thsi setup. Can't in good conscience refuse the hypothese, and he wants to prod Streeflo anyway. Strange that he feels the need to test the hypothesis right away when we know there are scum about. Votes Streeflo.
52) Asks Guardian why Sparky is important.
53) Prods DGB. Few questions for Guardian Re: his argument against re-lynching Streeflo. Says I replaced Occult thus he won't trust me further than he can throw me. Yet he trusted me enough to lynch the player I requested yesterday.
54) Says Guardian is making appeals to emotion in order to no re-lynch Streeflo. Says the DGB is the only one contemplating a mechanism for flipping (pretty sure I mentioned this). Thinks most sensible course is to re-lynch Streeflo and then Guardian if first comes up scum. Proposes lynching DGB would be a good idea because two town-side resorrectors is very unlikely, scum and town would be more likely. Says he couldn't get anyone to lynch me yesterday.
Is that why you were pushing for DGB before finally moving to Streeflo?
Says it'd be better for dead to stay dead in the future.

55) Questions about why lynching Streeflo is such a bad idea. Asks how we would balance the game with two town side resurrectors, something he stated earlier was very unlikely.
Suggests DGB and him should not revive anyone else unless they are coming up to LyLo. If cicero is scum turning the town-side reviver into a vanilla townie is a huge score.

56) Not persuaded by Guardian. Says Adel wouldn't use randomness although Guardian's hypotheses do not require them in all instances and cicero himself has said he "may" res/vig his targets. Agains say to DGB why don't we lynch Streeflo and not res anyone again (why not Guardian?). Suggests to Guardian that town lynches Streeflo and he'll vig QF.
57) Postulates DGB may be a cult recruiter of the dead.
58) Promises to DGB that he won't resurrect anyone anymore. Says he or DGB may be cult recruiters that don't know they are. Figures out that DGB's suggestion of lynching Streeflo may be a strategy to run out the eight day clock.
59) Calls out roffman for his weird alternate win condition post.
60) As above
61) Says maybe two town revivers are balanced just the double scum NK on N0 made the game swingy. Poses his weird theory that He's a resurrector/roleblocker if a common target is chosen and the scum res'er died N0.
62) Argues with me that 1 in 3 is likely while I think it is unlikely.
63) Says recent discussion points against lynching Streeflo. So we can decide to lynch me or QF. Then says he doesn't need a freepass from the town. Says DGB seems pro-town because she's thinking about possible cult mechanisms. (I didn't think she was the only one talking about cults).
64) "eenie meenie minie mo" Threatening me with a lynch.
65) Says that me suspecting roffman and doing a PBP is disingenuous in this setup.
So apparently not trusting someone's alignment claim is now considered disingenuous.

67) Says he'll show up town once someone kills him. Thinks my scumhunting is a show (
too townie fallacy
), but agrees we should kill the always living. He thinks a dead scum resurrector makes more sense than alignment swapping (
why dead?).
So his choices are between me and QF.
68)
Says it's an order of operations choice. Roffman being survivor makes sense. QF is content to die which seems townie to him. But leaves the door open to lynch her based on her locig alone (what logic has she put forth exactly?) Then says I'm scum playing to look town (
too townie fallacy
). Points to my role PM saying it shows evidence that I may kill people in a non-revivable way.
I've also pointed out that his role PM has similar flavor no retort from cicero.
Says based on QF's play (which in the same post he has said he'd be happy to lynch her for) and roffman's role I am the certain play for today.
69) votes me
70) In response to DGB says he's voting me based on the case against Occult (can you point to this again?) and process of elimination. Removed his too townie fallacy from the equation apparently.

OK so here are the major things I think cicero has done:
-Claims Miller Vig, later says Adel probably didn't add in a cop anyway to soften the fact that he claimed Miller.
-Prematurely quotes his role PM. This gave him huge town cred yesterday and still today as he had the proper wording for the archaic alignment. It seems highly likely Adel would have provided a safe claim for scum if role PM quoting was allowed. Town has no incentive to do this, for scum it is HUGE.
-Uses AE's baseless attacks on his alignment as a strategy for suspecting QF as scum.
-Jumped in on the Streeflo lynch without a single suspicion of him all of D1.
-Revived Guardian over Rigel. Since Guardian is a fate sealer he can kill Guardian tonight and again remove him from the game, while taking out another townie so he's back to where he started from. Not only that but he gains a ton of town cred for having raised a townie and, in Guardian, a person he can count on to at the very least to vouche for him as town.
-Has basically shut down the reviving roles until the town is in LyLo. This prevents DGB from res'ing townies which is crucial to cicero-scum in ever chipping away at the townie numbers in this game. Also clears him from having to further res townies and he can even attempt a frame up of DGB at some point by res'ing scum.

I think cicero is scum hiding behind his role.

unvote vote: cicero
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Please stop voting for shaft.ed... = =

(just finished school project, dead tired. Sunday will be the earliest I can post)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”