Newbie 584: Mark it "done"!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Rishi »

icemanE wrote: What's lynch - 1?
It means that someone is one vote away from being lynched. It's often abbreviated as L -1. L -2 means someone is two votes away, etc.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Post by muffinhead »

First of all iceman i suggest looking at the 1st page of this topic posted by snail, its really usfull and should answer some of ur questions.
Muffinhead; please state why you think that the circumstances have not changed enough for my earlier reasons to still be relevent.
Well on page 2 and 3 i was voted for asking all the questions and posting the most, i am still posting the most as u said. Also i believe it was page 3 where sd was agreeing directly after i posted and it took farside 2 more pages to figue that the very same then within a night all the votes on me were at sd. Thats y i dont think the situation has changed.
Rishi, now that I look back on it you seem to be even more suspicious than i thought. Since page 3 up till now, you have not posted anything insightful, defended yourself, or posted any of your suspicions. Even I, who doesnt post much (but plans in posting more), has stated some of my suspicions and and tried to defend myself. But it seems you arent contributing that much at all which means that you could either be a really inactive player in the game or you could scum who is just trying to be careful.
hmmm intresting post, but u still havnt explained urself

so i ask u to respond to this

give me a few reasons on y we shouldnt lynch u.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by muffinhead »

.Also u say that sd is lurking and yet i dont c u adding anything here either, all u have done is vote for the group, or agree with them, or answer asked questions. If u can name 2 things that u have EARLIER IN THE GAME
spotted in which no one else has then i will apologise and rest my case
Also twiggles i think u simply forgot to read this but this is question is for u in which i want answered plz.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:34 am

Post by MeMe »

Vote Count

SD_Reaper
(3):
Twiglees, farside22, Snailman8

Rishi
(2):
Xdaamno, SD_Reaper

muffinhead
(1):
icemanE

not voting
(3):
muffinhead, Rishi, ting =)

Five'll do it!
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Rishi wrote:
Rishi wrote:Just out of curiosity, why are people still voting me? I know I am not participating in this game as much as I should be, but I haven't really seen people make any solid arguments against me in a while. So, Xdaamno and SD_Reaper, if you have reasons that you think I'm scum, I'd like to hear them, because you haven't been discussing it in a while.
Hey, Xdaamno. Not sure if you missed this post, but I'd like an answer to this.
Oh, I missed that. I'm just not paying much attention to votes right now. If it makes you happy, I have no problem with unvoting you.

Unvote
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Twiglees
Twiglees
Townie
Twiglees
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Twiglees »

Lynch -1 (Sometimes L-1) means that someone is one vote off a lynch. Lynch -1 isn't dangerous if someone looks very scummy; however scum could force a lynch if someone who is moderately scummy finds themselves close to L-1.

(Note: Not an IC)
Show
Completed game results

As town:
0-0

As Scum:
0-1
Lost Newbie 584 as Day 4 lynch
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:48 am

Post by icemanE »

First of all iceman i suggest looking at the 1st page of this topic posted by snail, its really usfull and should answer some of ur questions.
Ah great thanks I was looking all over for those links on the general forums and stuff, i used them before but lost em.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 am

Post by icemanE »

So I've been sitting here thinking a lot about this today, and I came up with an idea somebody has probably already had many times before me, but anyway:

Putting someone in L -1 is dangerous, obviously, but who is more suspicious? The person who puts that person into L -1 or the final, fifth person who votes for them? Not knowing the answer to that question, and for the sake of this experiment, I'm going to

unvote

and

Vote: SD_Reaper

Obviously this could go either way. The guy could be totally innocent, but it seems to me like it would be worth it to swap one innocent guy for a bit of info that might lead you to finding out who's scum. If this is a horrible mistake tell me ASAP cause I wouldn't want to screw things up. I have heard this called "Bandwagoning", but like I said, I'm not voting for him just to see him lynched, or to rush the pace of the game. If someone else drops a vote on this guy, I would be really suspicious of him. I can see people viewing this as a scummy move: maybe I'm setting this up so that some who doesn't like SD can get him killed, or I'm doing this so my partner can cast the final vote. But I'm not, I would really appreciate some advice soon though, as earlier stated I wouldn't want to mess things up.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Rishi »

icemanE wrote:So I've been sitting here thinking a lot about this today, and I came up with an idea somebody has probably already had many times before me, but anyway:

Putting someone in L -1 is dangerous, obviously, but who is more suspicious? The person who puts that person into L -1 or the final, fifth person who votes for them? Not knowing the answer to that question, and for the sake of this experiment, I'm going to

unvote

and

Obviously this could go either way. The guy could be totally innocent, but it seems to me like it would be worth it to swap one innocent guy for a bit of info that might lead you to finding out who's scum. If this is a horrible mistake tell me ASAP cause I wouldn't want to screw things up. I have heard this called "Bandwagoning", but like I said, I'm not voting for him just to see him lynched, or to rush the pace of the game. If someone else drops a vote on this guy, I would be really suspicious of him. I can see people viewing this as a scummy move: maybe I'm setting this up so that some who doesn't like SD can get him killed, or I'm doing this so my partner can cast the final vote. But I'm not, I would really appreciate some advice soon though, as earlier stated I wouldn't want to mess things up.
It depends. Sometimes the person who places the L -1 is more suspicious than the person who drops the hammer (what we say when someone places the final vote). It really depends on the justification that a person gives. Almost any vote without justification is suspicious.

You're not messing anything up by voting for SD. I think he's definitely done some questionable things and probably deserves the vote. However, what I don't like about your post is that you seem so wishy-washy in the vote. It's almost like you're apologizing as you're placing it, and asking the rest of the players for permission for putting on the vote. The problem with asking permission is that, if SD turns out to be scum, then you get credit for the lynch. If he turns up town, then you can always say that we told you that it was okay to vote for SD. You're playing both sides of the fence, and that strikes me as a little suspicious.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 am

Post by icemanE »

Rishi wrote:
icemanE wrote:So I've been sitting here thinking a lot about this today, and I came up with an idea somebody has probably already had many times before me, but anyway:

unvote

and

It depends. Sometimes the person who places the L -1 is more suspicious than the person who drops the hammer (what we say when someone places the final vote). It really depends on the justification that a person gives. Almost any vote without justification is suspicious.

You're not messing anything up by voting for SD. I think he's definitely done some questionable things and probably deserves the vote. However, what I don't like about your post is that you seem so wishy-washy in the vote. It's almost like you're apologizing as you're placing it, and asking the rest of the players for permission for putting on the vote. The problem with asking permission is that, if SD turns out to be scum, then you get credit for the lynch. If he turns up town, then you can always say that we told you that it was okay to vote for SD. You're playing both sides of the fence, and that strikes me as a little suspicious.

Yeah, reading over it, I guess it does seem kind of wishy-washy. That's just the way I talk I guess, but you're right, it does seem like I'm trying to build myself an out in case I'm wrong. So how about: SD is scum. Lynch him, if I'm wrong, lynch me next round. Haha

If you want justification,
Rishi, now that I look back on it you seem to be even more suspicious than i thought. Since page 3 up till now, you have not posted anything insightful, defended yourself, or posted any of your suspicions. Even I, who doesnt post much (but plans in posting more), has stated some of my suspicions and and tried to defend myself. But it seems you arent contributing that much at all which means that you could either be a really inactive player in the game or you could scum who is just trying to be careful.
...but he hasn't contributed anything else since then.
However I am not scum, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

On the other hand, Snailman8, can you please explain your reasoning for voting me. I understand i made what now seems to be a regretable suspicion on who the scum is. But i dont follow how these suspicions point me to be scum.
The whole "whether you choose to believe it or not" statement really makes it seem like this guy is scum. It's like he's got his hands behind his back and he's staring right in your eyes and lying to your face like a little kid who got caught playing with matches.
So im just trying to spur conversation with bold claims, and possibly speed up the game.

Btw, muffinhead, its not your good side im tryin to get on. Give yourself credit, you made a convincing point.

did you take off you avatar?
Changing the subject in his next post. Really suspicious if you ask me.
Yah i havent posted in awhile lol. I read all the posts every day, in fact several times a day lol. But besides my previous suspicions, I havent found many significant clues to incriminate other people. Seems like for most of page four. People think its suspicious of mine and muffinheads claims lol. Yes, they are a bit of a stretch. There is not much here lately thats helping me get some good hard evidence lol. So I remain quiet and just observe.
There's definitely something wrong with this post. If I sat here and read posts several times a day (which I do}) I couldn't help but post SOMETHING. It just feels inconsistent to try to defend yourself by admitting that your suspicions are a stretch and that you don't have "good hard evidence".

Hey everybody!!
yeah im one of the new guys lol (first online game)
nice to meet everybody:D
vote: Twiglees
This is from the first page, the random voting stage. So he's a new guy, and doesn't know what he's doing... but then he votes for someone who hasn't even posted yet? There's nothing unnecessarily "wrong" with that, but it just seems bizarre. Everything about this guy seems extremely fishy. Kill him.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Rishi »

icemanE wrote:
Hey everybody!!
This is from the first page, the random voting stage. So he's a new guy, and doesn't know what he's doing... but then he votes for someone who hasn't even posted yet? There's nothing unnecessarily "wrong" with that, but it just seems bizarre. Everything about this guy seems extremely fishy. Kill him.
Weak argument. Read some games. The random stage is just that... random. You can't surmise anything from votes made during that time. Everyone is fair game for ridiculous reasons, including people who have not posted.
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:43 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

so i ask u to respond to this

give me a few reasons on y we shouldnt lynch u.
[/quote]

There is a couple reasons on why you shouldnt lynch me.
1. I have made some suspicious comments and have had trouble defending myself.
in turn, i guess making look more like scum. But, there is also the possibility that i
i am new and not very good at backing up my claims.

2. I am learning to play this better and am sure i can help catch the real scum.

3. I believe that i have not supported my defense well, but not so bad enough to make
look scummy, more just a poor job of defending myself.

4. There are other suspicious people that could deffinately be the scum. It would
really hurt the town if you were to vote out one of its own members because
someone made an early decision without strong suspicions and quotes.
Iceman, I think it is suspicious that you would put me at lynch one, and say that i have the possibility of being totally innocent. I think it is deffinately a little scummy to put someone at lynch one and still not be sure. Also, it is an easy way for someone whos scum to easily take me out or even someone who is suspicious of me to take me out without convincing evidence. Like they have a good hunch or something. Yes, the person who puts in the final vote is suspicious, but you full well know that and to put me into that possibilty after Twiglees suggested not to also sounds suspicious as well.
Lastly, I had originally had suspicions on Rishi and Spz being the scum, and for you to take his place may very well mean that you have a good chance of being mafia and you are looking to jump on the bandwagon and put me at L 1. I would like to here convincing evidence that i am mafia if the final vote to lynch me is given.
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:54 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

Quote:
Hey everybody!!

Dude it is a random vote, and it is a terribly weak arguement to try to get somebody lynched or even suspect them as scum for random voting. To me this seems like a desperate attempt to get the last vote on me. Plus i also think your statement that says there is nothing wrong with random voting, but vote me off anyways shows that you are willing to vote somebody off that you are not sure about. By doing that you are saying that you can vote people out without convincing evidence. Only scum would vote people out without really hard, (or even just good) evidence.(cuz no one besides them is really scum, so they have to try and make semi- suspicious quotes look scummy)
unvote: vote: IcemanE
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by icemanE »

Yes, the person who puts in the final vote is suspicious, but you full well know that and to put me into that possibilty after Twiglees suggested not to also sounds suspicious as well.
Yeah, I acknowledged that in my first post where i voted for you.
Only scum would vote people out without really hard, (or even just good) evidence.(cuz no one besides them is really scum, so they have to try and make semi- suspicious quotes look scummy) unvote: vote: IcemanE

See, having never played before, I'm not entirely sure how to draw "hard" evidence out of somebody. I can't see someone saying "I'm scum." That's hard evidence. But the best you can do, as far as I can see, is point out inconsistencies. Regardless of the random vote comment I made, there are still a few inconsistent comments you've made. Also, I can understand how you'd be pissed I voted for you and vote me back, BUT, I don't buy THIS:
To me this seems like a desperate attempt to get the last vote on me.
Why would I be desperate? I just joined a couple days ago, and no one but you has voted for me so far. I think the two fairly lengthy posts I put up explain my reasoning fairly well, especially the first:
The guy could be totally innocent, but it seems to me like it would be worth it to swap one innocent guy for a bit of info that might lead you to finding out who's scum.
It seems worth it to me to kill somebody that a few people are suspicious of, because, like I said, you'd be able to see who casts that final vote. Like you said, casting the 4th vote is pretty suspicious too - I'm willing to accept that, though.

If this...
This is from the first page, the random voting stage. So he's a new guy, and doesn't know what he's doing... but then he votes for someone who hasn't even posted yet? There's nothing unnecessarily "wrong" with that, but it just seems bizarre.
...seems like weak evidence, ignore it, but theres still a few inconsistencies to account for. It'll still take one more vote to kill you, and I'm not going to try to actively get you lynched. I said KILL HIM! in an earlier post, and I still think we should, but I'm not going to campaign any further against you, if people disagree with my experiment, then so be it.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ice did u read this?
I aslo advise no one of add additional votes onto the current SD_Reaper "wagon", for the lack of the better word, as Lynch -1 is still risky unless totally sure.
It doesnt seem like it cause look at this
Obviously this could go either way. The guy could be totally innocent
U say that it could go the other way and then, to me it looks like ur trying to come up with reasons just so nothing sus comes of u. In other words u came up with the reasons after u voted him only cause u were asked to.

Quote:
Hey everybody!!
Now that looks really scummy because u said urself u knew it was the rv stage so based on that i dont understand how u can call that scummy.
...seems like weak evidence, ignore it, but theres still a few inconsistencies to account for. It'll still take one more vote to kill you, and I'm not going to try to actively get you lynched. I said KILL HIM! in an earlier post, and I still think we should, but I'm not going to campaign any further against you, if people disagree with my experiment, then so be it.
So once u realised it was a poor reason u go into defense position and try defend urself. U r all of a sudden changing in a wishy washy way. Finally what is this experiment u have going? doesnt make sense that post to me.

All up to me this looks like a very scummy post. then what sd has wrote even though icemans a noob, he knew what he was doing and still made a mistake, to me u r no more innocent then sd.
Show

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by icemanE »

Honestly its all lack of experience but if it'll really make everybody feel better i'll
unvote
for now
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by SD_Reaper »

Honestly its all lack of experience but if it'll really make everybody feel better i'll unvote for now
This quote by IcemanE seems even more wishy washy. He seems to be flip-flopping trying to win the favor of anyone he can. This unvote, helps to confirm my suspicions of icemanE being scum. If we look at how he broke down my arguement defending myself, he seems to be convinced it was me. But, after muffinhead states that he is just as scummy as i appear to be, he all of a sudden unvotes me and says that its just because of lack of experience that he voted for me. Finally, he states that he is unvoting to make everyone feel better, which is clearly saying that he is trying to win the crowds favor instead of voting and with his sticking with his beliefs. This to me, looks to me, like a big scum tell and further comfirms my suspicions and vote for icemanE.
IcemanE is clearly trying to cover up his mistakes with and making new ones along the way. Unvoting to "make everyone feel better", is a desperate attempt to win the towns favor, which you(IcemanE) clearly are not part of.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:25 am

Post by muffinhead »

Well for me iceman hasnt come up with a single good reason to vote anyone out.

1st up was snailman cause he wasnt a kiss fan

then me for being to defense imdiatly after voting snail, also i have posted more then anyone so i dont c how i can be defensive.

Then sd for rv on page 1

and straight away in all situations has gone defensive and unvoted immidiatly.

I am really keen to get an icemane vote however he is a noob and it simply could be bad play and i need to be certain before voting.

question for icemane. y shouldnt we lynch u first up?
Show

icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:08 am

Post by icemanE »

If we look at how he broke down my arguement defending myself, he seems to be convinced it was me. But, after muffinhead states that he is just as scummy as i appear to be, he all of a sudden unvotes me and says that its just because of lack of experience that he voted for me. Finally, he states that he is unvoting to make everyone feel better, which is clearly saying that he is trying to win the crowds favor instead of voting and with his sticking with his beliefs. This to me, looks to me, like a big scum tell and further comfirms my suspicions and vote for icemanE.
IcemanE is clearly trying to cover up his mistakes with and making new ones along the way. Unvoting to "make everyone feel better", is a desperate attempt to win the towns favor, which you(IcemanE) clearly are not part of.

You did a real nice job of breaking down my argument. One thing to keep in mind is that I have been playing in and out of various states of inebriation and sobriety, and that, like I said, I'm not experienced. When I first voted for you I said I was doing it because I wanted to see who would put the fifth vote, since I thought it'd be really suspicious. That was the "experiment" I mentioned a little further down the page. After I voted for you, Rishi said:
It's almost like you're apologizing as you're placing it, and asking the rest of the players for permission for putting on the vote. The problem with asking permission is that, if SD turns out to be scum, then you get credit for the lynch. If he turns up town, then you can always say that we told you that it was okay to vote for SD. You're playing both sides of the fence, and that strikes me as a little suspicious.
I responded with a few quoted inconsistencies because Rishi thought I was playing both sides of the fence. So I jumped fully onto one side of it.
Muffinhead thinks that the end of my post where I said I wasn't going to campaign against SD anymore was wishy-washy... well, it wasn't. I was simply saying that I don't think that SD needs to be killed. The only reason I put him in that position was because I wanted to see if somebody would jump on top of my vote quickly, which I would consider to be a huge indicator. That didn't happen, and everybody seemed to disagree with my vote, so I withdrew it, realizing that it was probably a mistake to put someone in L-1 without a really good reason, as someone stated earlier on. But I still thought it was worth a try.

So all in all, if you're suspicious of me, that's understandable. None of my posts, other than this one, have been to defend myself personally from getting a vote. They have all been intended to defend my vote for SD. I have done a lot of voting, too much I think for a person as new as I am to the game.
I'll directly address this, because you like your questions directly addressed. You shouldn't lynch me because I'm a townsperson. Unless you don't like the way I've played so far to an extreme degree, those of you who are also part of the town would be down an ally.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Rishi »

I don't like how SD and muffinhead swooped in for the kill after I noted some suspicions of icemanE. The worst part is that they are mostly rehashing my arguments.
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:58 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

I don't like how SD and muffinhead swooped in for the kill after I noted some suspicions of icemanE. The worst part is that they are mostly rehashing my arguments.
FoS
My suspicions that i have stood by were that Rishi and Spz were scum, ( now IcemanE). It seems scummy to me that right when IcemanE gets a little bit of pressure someone jumps to defend him, not xdaamo, not twiglees, not ting,........but Rishi..hmmmmm
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

Rishi, i got a question for you. (help clerify my suspicions) Do you think there is a high possibility for IcemanE to be scum, with the evidence supported in previous qosts? Why or why not?
SD_Reaper
SD_Reaper
Goon
SD_Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:19 am

Post by SD_Reaper »

OMG, I just noticed. IcemanE, I LOVE DEATHNOTE. lol
one of my favorite animes of all time. Along with bleach and naruto.
(and everyone knows L was the best character in the anime lol) :)
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Xdaamno »

muffinhead wrote:Well for me iceman hasnt come up with a single good reason to vote anyone out.

1st up was snailman cause he wasnt a kiss fan

then me for being to defense imdiatly after voting snail, also i have posted more then anyone so i dont c how i can be defensive.

Then sd for rv on page 1

and straight away in all situations has gone defensive and unvoted immidiatly.

I am really keen to get an icemane vote however he is a noob and it simply could be bad play and i need to be certain before voting.

Bah! My suspiscions are jumping all over the place, and I'm going to start again.

Vote: muffinhead

A) You're pretending iceman's kiss-based random vote was serious, which it obviously wasn't.

B) Posting isn't 100% correlated to how overdefensive you are, especially not inversly correlated.

C) You're talking about him as a n00b, in the third person, when you are yourself; false elitism. I do often think this is a scum tell.

D) You ask an impossible question of him that he can't possibly give a satisfactory answer to. If you're confident the question is fair, why shouldn't we lynch
you
first up?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Rishi »

SD_Reaper wrote:Rishi, i got a question for you. (help clerify my suspicions) Do you think there is a high possibility for IcemanE to be scum, with the evidence supported in previous qosts? Why or why not?
High possibility? It depends what you mean by high. If I had to list the three most suspcious players, icemanE would be on that list right now (along with you and muffinhead) but I'm not ready to lynch any of you just yet.

And I want to hear more from ting.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”