SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:54 am

Post by SensFan »

Insane would be best for the Town, although I strongly doubt the Mod would give us 2 useful Cops and a Doc...

Also, agreeing with a
Vote: Awesome Pants
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Awesome Pants wrote:To me, Ration's posts on their own don't seem too bad. It concerns me a little that sykedoc keeps defending himself as though he's being voted for because of Ration's posts, and that he hasn't really contributed much himself.

To get a bit of content flowing;
skyedoc: who do you think is the most scummy right now?
This is what jumps out at ne as a scum. Awsome pants pushs suspision to Syke for not contibuting to the Scmhunting, when Awesome hasn't yet even done it himself. further more he's suports the syke wgon without getting onit himself.
I'm not sure what you find so bad about that, that basically
is
how I scum hunt. I ask questions and analyse people's responses. Obviously, someone in the uniformed majority will be able to answer truthfully and with ease, whereas someone in the informed minority will potentially lie and try and decieve the rest of the people.

Awesome Pants wrote:
sykedoc wrote:Apologies for the doubleposting but i figured this should be addressed as well.
In my opinion, you would be wrong here. Technically I AM being voted for because of Ration's posts. I'll show you EXACTLY what i mean.
Yes, the original votes on you were because of Ration, but now they're not just because of him but rather the way in which you asked for the votes to be removed and the stuff you said about Ration. In particular, the bit how you said:
As far as i've seen, he was being not so helpful, dodgey, etc.
It looks like he was treating the game as a side thing, and just ignoring it unless he was going to be lynched.
seems a bit weird for me, when you consider he only made two posts. However, if you take into account that you know his alignment and and that you could potentially start to assume the motives behind what he said, your comment makes sense if you are indeed scum.

I might be reading too much into this though, I imagine it must be hard to replace into a game with a bit of heat on you for practically no reason apart from lurking.
Stonger suport of the bandwago, but still, he dosen't get on it, Then, at the end, he gives Syke a weak excuse for the very things he's accusing him off.[/quote]

I guess you could say that I'm still hunting in this post. Unfortunately, he didn't really respond to that post with his opinion but that was what I was aiming for.

To elaborate on the points I made, I've replaced into games and when you know the alignment of the person you're replacing, you tend to jump to conclusion about the motives behind their posts. I thought that possibly he had done this and sort of subconsciously put that across in his posts about how Ration was so dodgy and unhelpful. That said, I've also seen situations where the replacement really has come into a situation where the person they're replacing has a crappy playstyle, and yes, it can be hard to justify motives behind their posts.

I find it interesting the last point you made about giving a 'weak reason for the very things I'm accusing him of'. As I said before, I've replaced into games before so I don't really think it's weak, but I'm still interested to know why you're pointing it out? Why isn't it in our best interests to do that? I've noticed that bandwagons seem to form quite fast in this game, and I didn't want that to happen, so I don't get why you made such a point of pointing it out. Are you trying to allude to saying that me and him are scum buddies??

Oh, and
SensFan
: You seem awfully eager to jump on a bandwagon without much explanation. I'd be interested to know what your thoughts about Erratus Apathos, considering that your vote on me seems to have stemmed from his post. Do you believe that he is town?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:26 am

Post by SensFan »

Awesome Pants wrote:Oh, and
SensFan
: You seem awfully eager to jump on a bandwagon without much explanation. I'd be interested to know what your thoughts about Erratus Apathos, considering that your vote on me seems to have stemmed from his post. Do you believe that he is town?
EA's reasoning made sense. If, as a pro-Town player, you see something you agree with, you should back the idea.

If you insist, I'll look over EA's posts, but his alignment is really neither here nor there.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by sykedoc »

I'm not entirely sure what to say about all this. Right now i'd like to hear Vamp's opinion on all this. I only have the opinion of the accuser and accused and i want to see more opinions.

Sorry i lost a little bit of track over spring break and so i'm kinda behind.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
xXFoxXx
xXFoxXx
Townie
xXFoxXx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:28 am

Post by xXFoxXx »

I'm continuing with what I originally planned, and I hear very little argument that sykedoc is town.

vote sykedoc
Cunning like a Fox
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I'm died!

go town.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by MightyFireball »

Well, I'm gonna place a
FoS: xXFoxXx
for his bandwagon vote without a reason from yesterday, and now he's voting for sykedoc not because he appears scummy, but because he can't find any evidence that he's town. The same is true of several other people, so why sykedoc?
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by sykedoc »

xXFoxXx wrote:I'm continuing with what I originally planned, and I hear very little argument that sykedoc is town.

vote sykedoc
Your logic is entirely lopsided. I've heard exactly 0 arguments proving you are town, then therefore you must be mafia?

FoS Fox
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Sorry health is not good will try and post some content soon.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Awesome Pants wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Awesome Pants wrote:To me, Ration's posts on their own don't seem too bad. It concerns me a little that sykedoc keeps defending himself as though he's being voted for because of Ration's posts, and that he hasn't really contributed much himself.

To get a bit of content flowing;
skyedoc: who do you think is the most scummy right now?
This is what jumps out at ne as a scum. Awsome pants pushs suspision to Syke for not contibuting to the Scmhunting, when Awesome hasn't yet even done it himself. further more he's suports the syke wgon without getting onit himself.
I'm not sure what you find so bad about that, that basically
is
how I scum hunt. I ask questions and analyse people's responses. Obviously, someone in the uniformed majority will be able to answer truthfully and with ease, whereas someone in the informed minority will potentially lie and try and decieve the rest of the people.
Then, Why werent you oing that, On Day 1? and on Day 2 you limmited your questoins to Syke, and fox, Why?

Awesome Pants wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Awesome Pants wrote:
sykedoc wrote:Apologies for the doubleposting but i figured this should be addressed as well.
In my opinion, you would be wrong here. Technically I AM being voted for because of Ration's posts. I'll show you EXACTLY what i mean.
Yes, the original votes on you were because of Ration, but now they're not just because of him but rather the way in which you asked for the votes to be removed and the stuff you said about Ration. In particular, the bit how you said:
As far as i've seen, he was being not so helpful, dodgey, etc.
It looks like he was treating the game as a side thing, and just ignoring it unless he was going to be lynched.
seems a bit weird for me, when you consider he only made two posts. However, if you take into account that you know his alignment and and that you could potentially start to assume the motives behind what he said, your comment makes sense if you are indeed scum.

I might be reading too much into this though, I imagine it must be hard to replace into a game with a bit of heat on you for practically no reason apart from lurking.
Stonger suport of the bandwago, but still, he dosen't get on it, Then, at the end, he gives Syke a weak excuse for the very things he's accusing him off.
I guess you could say that I'm still hunting in this post. Unfortunately, he didn't really respond to that post with his opinion but that was what I was aiming for.

To elaborate on the points I made, I've replaced into games and when you know the alignment of the person you're replacing, you tend to jump to conclusion about the motives behind their posts. I thought that possibly he had done this and sort of subconsciously put that across in his posts about how Ration was so dodgy and unhelpful. That said, I've also seen situations where the replacement really has come into a situation where the person they're replacing has a crappy playstyle, and yes, it can be hard to justify motives behind their posts.
True that replacments can geuss why there predesessers did what they did, But it isnt helpful to town. Have you ever herd of someone replace a scum, And then say The guy i replaxed did all that becuase he was scum? No scum are just going give the same reasins as they would if they was town. Theres not any thing that can be learnt from it.
Awesome Pants wrote:I find it interesting the last point you made about giving a 'weak reason for the very things I'm accusing him of'. As I said before, I've replaced into games before so I don't really think it's weak, but I'm still interested to know why you're pointing it out? Why isn't it in our best interests to do that? I've noticed that bandwagons seem to form quite fast in this game, and I didn't want that to happen, so I don't get why you made such a point of pointing it out. Are you trying to allude to saying that me and him are scum buddies??
I'm poining it out, Because its counter intuative to ask someone a question, and then give them the ansewr. especialy when you say that is how you hunt scum. I didn't think about you and syke being scumbudies, but it dose explain why you would do that, Howeber i find one sided conections to be wifom when use againts the player who isn't making the conection.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Then, Why werent you oing that, On Day 1? and on Day 2 you limmited your questoins to Syke, and fox, Why?

I found them the scummiest from their comments. skye was constantly saying that the person he had replaced was dodgy, which I still find weird and Fox for wanting to lynch the two people Occult named on that merit alone. I would've liked to asked more people questions, but RL time has been running a bit low and I just haven't had the chance to do much - you'll just have to take my word for that but you can see through all my other games that I haven't been posting much either. Although, for what it's worth I also wrote a bit about avinashv but didn't get much of a reply.
Erratus Apathos wrote:True that replacments can geuss why there predesessers did what they did, But it isnt helpful to town. Have you ever herd of someone replace a scum, And then say The guy i replaxed did all that becuase he was scum? No scum are just going give the same reasins as they would if they was town. Theres not any thing that can be learnt from it.

Haha, that's not quite what I'm saying. My point is that he seemed to apologize on behalf of Ration an awful lot for nothing much. It could be that he thought that Ration wasn't coming off in a good light and then tried to salvage his status saying that Ration was really dodgy and implying that he isn't. This'd be a bit better if Ration had made some dodgy posts, but he only made two posts in this game, neither with any content so it seems a bit scummy.
Erratus Apathos wrote:I'm poining it out, Because its counter intuative to ask someone a question, and then give them the ansewr. especialy when you say that is how you hunt scum. I didn't think about you and syke being scumbudies, but it dose explain why you would do that, Howeber i find one sided conections to be wifom when use againts the player who isn't making the conection.
You're sorta putting words into my mouth here. I said 'I might be reading too much into this though, I imagine it must be hard to replace into a game with a bit of heat on you for practically no reason apart from lurking', I hardly think this is giving an answer for my points about him calling Ration dodgy.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Doesn't anyone find Fox the least bit suspicious here? (besides me and maybe like mightyfireball)

I mean, at least Awesome is attempting to explain himself. Fox is doing no such thing.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 pm

WTF is it with people building cases on people I have got innocent investigation results from. I will try and catch up on things before monday.
MightyFireball
MightyFireball
Goon
MightyFireball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:09 am

Post by MightyFireball »

Oh wow. How did I miss that?
unFoS: Fox
[color=orange][b] MIGHTYFIREBALL [/b][/color]
[color=green][i]An optimist believes that the world is as good as it can be Unfortunately, a pessimest believes the same thing; War is not the answer[/i][/color]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:29 am

Post by SensFan »

thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:WTF is it with people building cases on people I have got innocent investigation results from. I will try and catch up on things before monday.
Until you're a Mod-Confirmed SuperCop, your investigations are by no means true.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Niv »

The Mispeeled votwcout

Awesome Pants - Erratus Apathos, SensFan

Any issues post in thread

Fixed
Last edited by Niv on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:14 am

Post by sykedoc »

Didn't vote, FoS'd.. so Fox actually doesnt have a vote on him.

Also Vamp or Fireball can you point me to the post in which fox was cleared?
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Awesome Pants
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Awesome Pants
Friends Forever! <3
Friends Forever! <3

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Awesome Pants »

SensFan wrote:
thevampireofdusseldorf wrote:WTF is it with people building cases on people I have got innocent investigation results from. I will try and catch up on things before monday.
Until you're a Mod-Confirmed SuperCop, your investigations are by no means true.
He's been right two times now, I think that's as good as we're gonna get. What are you trying to imply?

Oh, and I'm going away tonight and won't be back for about 48 hours.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by SensFan »

Awesome Pants wrote:
SensFan wrote:
He's been right two times now, I think that's as good as we're gonna get. What are you trying to imply?
From my perspective, he could be:

* Scum
* Investigating an Investigation-Immune GF

A claimed innocent will only be treated as confirmed when both of the above are impossible. One of the above being rendered impossible would certainly solidify the position of those results, though.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 am

Post by sykedoc »

More to the point tho... even if he is clear it still doesnt give him free reign to accuse people because theres no "evidence" that they are town.

By that logic, he is just as scummy as i am, or awesome, or sense, or anyone who hasnt been cleared.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 am

Post by sykedoc »

EBWOP
*Sens
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 am

Post by SensFan »

No. He is much more likely to be Town than anyone not investigated. All I am saying is that he is not necessarily Town.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 am

Post by sykedoc »

What im saying is... no matter if you're cleared or not you need to give a REAL reason to accuse people.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 pm

So some assumptions
1. I am a sane cop.
-I am happy with this assumption as I got the guilty on occult day one and innocent on Llam who turned up doc.
2. Avin is a pro town role likely insane or paranoid detective.
-now I am happy with this assumption also. The big reason of this is he quoted his role as Town Detective, I am Town Cop and Lalm was Town Doctor.
I dont see how scum could have known this information.
3. Fox is innocent.
-This is the only assumtion I am not happy with as I see the possibility of there being a Godfather.

So whos left to consider as mafia (not Godfather just plain ole Goony)
SensFan
Erratus Apathos
killa seven
sykedoc/Ration
MightyFireball
Awesome Pants

Now my thoughts about who could be scum. From a whole read through as this is most likely my last day so I will try and be as through as I can.

Day 1

Post 7. EA Mentions the more likely causes of the no NK. This is minor but I believe scum from the fact of being in the informed majority like to guess about the set up. And perhaps because he knew the reason why wanted to comment. The only other group that likes to guess/speculate on the set up are pro town power roles. Note how avin does this in Post 10.

Post 18. K7 puts a vote on guppy after Llam with this reason
[quote"killa seven"]^ you didnt answer his question.
vote prof. guffy[/quote] Refering to occults question to guppy.

Post 31 killa responds about his vote on guppy.
killa seven wrote:i was mostly jokin dick. like everyone else before me wasnt throwin out random joke votes.. and he also didnt answer the question .. this obviously isnt my final vote.

I'm not liking this response at all, mostly joking is one reason and not answering the question is another but both being compatible is questionable. Also I can not see the vote as a joke.

Post 39 ccult gives out FoS to a few people.
Occult wrote:FoS MF, PG, Killa seven, lamlmt

I can say there is good odds that scum is in that group.

Occult out.
Is it not common for scum to FoS their partners?
If this is the case then hte two possibilities for scum from his list are MightyFireball and killa seven.

Post 41 & 43 EA & SF put guppy at L-2

Post 51 Occult brings up the idea lynching so fast is not good for town and a few people should unvote.

Post 52 EA unvotes and moves his vote to avin for "considering to hammer guppy".

Post 66 I claim cop with guilty on Occult
-At this stage scum know they are F**ked, they also know I am genuine cop and their scum partner is most likely going down. So I believe the most likely approach for Occults scum buddies would be to go with it and buss their buddy. Alos they might try to fish for role tell for the doc.
I would find it hard to imagine scum trying to seriously doubt my validity of my claim.

Post 67 SF votes Occult and mentions the only thing that would change his vote would be a counter claim.
-Scum know there would most likely not be a counterclaim but I guess they would put that in to seems as if they are town and still expecting the possibility.

Post 72 EA also mentions "waiting for a counter claim" Also he seem to be very helpful about explaining roles.

Post 80 killa seven "until counter claim vote: Occult"

Post 81 MFB gives a longer post explaining why he has decided to believe me and votes for occult

Post 85 Occults WIFOM post.
Names given Prof Guppy (but not as scum partner) Ration and Lalm.
-I am inclined to believe that these are all townies as all of them were somewhat suspicious to some people at the time of this post.

End of Day One
-Those that stood out to me as possible scum EA, killa seven and Ap whom only made 3 post day one. MFB only made three post but I like the content of them. SF not to sure on from day one.

So next post will be a look at day two.
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Wow just realized that Mikeydaman never posted day one so the list for day two goes as follows:
SensFan
Erratus Apathos
killa seven
sykedoc/Ration
MightyFireball
Awesome Pants
xXfoxXx

I am also leaving out Ration from consideration at this stage for my previously mentioned reasons. I will put xXFoxXx in as ruling out two people might be a bit dangerous and I am happier with Rations innocence at this satge than xXfoxXx.

Day 2

Post 95 EA comments on the doc protecting with a smiley face. This is apparently a minor scum tell. An immediate vote on Llam.
-On day one after me saying I would likely investigate Llam EA said this
Erratus Apathos wrote:It isnt a good idea to let scum know who you're investgating. if they know you're investigating a townie they could nk him denying you the investigation Or worse they might have framer
I replied with "I guess I get to choose the investigation all on my ownsome."
Now I am taking this to mean that EA presumed I would not investigate my previously mention investigation target for fear of that being the nk choice.
So if he was scum he would know Llam to be innocent know I was suspicious of him but presumed I didn't investigate him and saw he was mentioned in Occults list. Also he mentioned no suspicion on Llam day one. So to come out with a vote first post day one is wierd.

Post 102 EA does not like the idea of ruling out a GF, he also does not like the idea about pressuming ration innocent. If scum and both these palyers are innocent then yes scum would be worried about narrowing down suspects. He also votes for someone who hasn't posted in the game. Perhaps an easy target and having a innocent cop investigation result on his suspect makes it hard for him to push that any further.

Post 106 killa seven gives EA a weak fos for vote hoping and a second hammer.
-I read scum love to FoS there partners and I think that very possible here. Scum don't want to build a great case on their partners so a FoS is a lot more common, also it is a very weak FoS.

Post 110 EA says he believes Llam not the GF but not to rule it out. He also defends himself from the weak FoS.

Post 114 killa seven defends his FoS even more weakly.

Post 117 AP somehow believes that a no lynch would give the scum a better chance of hitting doc.

Post 125 AP seems to be slightly pussing for a lynch over a no lynch an also seems to be directing me towards "base your investigations around any info we have", "rather than doing it systematically or randomly". Well basing it on info would favour scum as they could pick me investigation target based on the same info. Also this gives scum the chance to make someone look suspicious to try and get me to investigate them.

Post 160 AP seems to be throwing a lot of suspicion on skyedoc but no vote. "your comment makes sense if you are indeed scum" after having said investigations should be done with info this could be an attemt to try and get the investigation onto an innocent. Also I belive we were at a possible no lynch decession for the end of the day.

Post 163 SF an exaggeration to try and say rations actions should be held accountable to skyedoc.

Post 190 fox - I can sort of see his point about including one scum in his list and that scum being the least suspicious.

Post 191 EA votes fox for the above post.

Post 193 AP I agree with his analysis

Going back to 190
xXfoxXx wrote:What I think has happened, is that Occult has likely named one of his scum buddies, and selected the rest as town. If he selected which scum to name carefully, and was able to choose who was most likely going to be lynched first out of the group, then Scum gets a strong position.
Post 194
xXfoxXx wrote:We can lynch who we decide is the most scummy from that list, and have Vamp inspect the other.
From the mention of occult putting names in a list of two townies and a scum with the townies being the more likely to be lynched before the scum then lynching the most scummy looking is kinda playing the game xXfoxXx believes Occult was playing.

Post 206 avin claim Town Detective.

Post 208 killa seven seem very ken about believing avin with "untill a coutercalim" and votes Guppy.

Post 218 killa seven in response to my questioning him about believing avin untill a counter claim
killa seven wrote:i mean a claim from one of the scum guys, sycdoc or prof.

I dont buy this at all you said counterclaim then try to change it to a claim from the suspects. Anyway what sort of claim from ration or skyedoc would change your mind about the genuiness of avins claim?

223 killa seven claims there is most likey 2 anti town groups. This is very hard to believ because of the lack of nk but from scums point of view it would make sense to try and present this to the town. Also I find it strange how quickly killa has accepted two cop claims in a 2 player game. Maybe he knew both were genuine.

Scum would know avin to be paranoid or insane so they would not be threatened by him.

End of day 2

Suspicions on killa seven, AP and EA

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”