Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Celebloki »

Battle Mage wrote: What about my recent posts is suspicious?
Sorry I misread some things back when I was skimming. I don't know what to feel about cyberbob. It is suspicious that he has weapons but so far in mu opinion he has stayed pretty neutral in his accusations until he started to attack Surye. also
FOS: Cyberbob
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Dasquian »

Unvote Surye
- the opening blurb all but spells out that the mayor exists and is a pro-town role in the game, and here he is claiming it with Nab backing up one of his investigation results. No reason to disbelieve him now.

Both BM and Cyberbob's investigation results are incriminating, BM's moreso, so I can't see me not voting one of them today. No vote right now, but probably in my next post after a quick reread of the thread.

Also:
Battle Mage wrote:
armlx wrote:Facepalm. Superfly, keep those kind of outs secret until one of them has to actually claim.
It concerns me how happy you are to conceal information from others.
Didn't like this at all. Encouraging townies not to spell out excuses that a mafia member on the spot genuinely might not think of, then get lynched for, is good pro-town play! Sure, sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes it's not and smart townies don't do the hard work for scum.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Dasquian wrote:
Unvote Surye
- the opening blurb all but spells out that the mayor exists and is a pro-town role in the game, and here he is claiming it with Nab backing up one of his investigation results. No reason to disbelieve him now.

Both BM and Cyberbob's investigation results are incriminating, BM's moreso, so I can't see me not voting one of them today. No vote right now, but probably in my next post after a quick reread of the thread.
Erm, i kinda already claimed. :roll:
Dasquian wrote: Also:
Battle Mage wrote:
armlx wrote:Facepalm. Superfly, keep those kind of outs secret until one of them has to actually claim.
It concerns me how happy you are to conceal information from others.
Didn't like this at all. Encouraging townies not to spell out excuses that a mafia member on the spot genuinely might not think of, then get lynched for, is good pro-town play! Sure, sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes it's not and smart townies don't do the hard work for scum.
It seems liek Armlx is trying too hard to attack people for doing something that is pretty natural impulse. Ive had it in another game, and frankly, its nothing short of opportunism in my eyes. :x

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

Battle Mage wrote:Erm, i kinda already claimed. :roll:
you did?
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Dasquian »

OK.
Battle Mage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:It seems liek Armlx is trying too hard to attack people for doing something that is pretty natural impulse. Ive had it in another game, and frankly, its nothing short of opportunism in my eyes. :x
I totally disagree - it's a natural impulse that doesn't help town, so warning townies off being flappy-jawed is a generally good idea. I didn't think armlx was "trying too hard" at all.
Battle Mage wrote:BM
Dasquian
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Dasquian »

Yay for butchered quotes :(
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Surye »

Celebloki wrote:
Sorry I misread some things back when I was skimming. I don't know what to feel about cyberbob. It is suspicious that he has weapons but so far in mu opinion he has stayed pretty neutral in his accusations until he started to attack Surye. also
Not weapons perse, all I know is that he had belongings suggesting an aggressive behavior. Honestly I have no idea what this could possibly mean (whips and bondage? :twisted: ). But I agree it is suspicious.

For BM to have all those guns, he really has to be a vig or scum I think. I'm not sure which though, I'm going to have to avoid blind
OMGUS
and re-read the thread :P
Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:Wait... okay guys, this is probably going to get me killed, but I am sorry, I miss read my night 0 pm. The gun collection does NOT belong to ABR, but BM. I repeat, the guns found were at BattleMage's house. Or at least as it was reported to me, like I said, there may be corruption feeding me bad info. I still find ABR to be scummy for forcing the claim out of me, but I am no longer as sure as I was.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope admitting and clearing it up so soon will show good faith that it was a real mistake.
-.-

I'm not impressed, but at least you're making slightly more sense. My vote stands.

BM
Yea, I'm not impressed either. Anyways, how does this changed information make more sense? Since you have already stated how stupid I am, I'll spell this out so I am sure. I'm guessing this is a vig claim when combined with:
Battle Mage wrote: cmon, what kind of half decent mafia member do you know who has a collection of guns in his house? ABR stinks of Vigness at this point.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Surye »

dahill1 wrote:
you did?
I guess I'm not the only one too dense to see through BM's "claim" ;P
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 am

Post by dahill1 »

yeah i thought he might have been claiming vig because he defended ABR as a vig, when you thought ABR had the guns
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Surye »

I find this to be a reasonable explanation that I have no particular issue with at this point. It does explain the investigation pretty well. That leaves me to
, assuming my intel was good.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:50 am

Post by skitzer »

OK, here is what I got from Surye's claim:

CyberBob has things leaning toward an aggressive nature. Can anyone think of a protown role that has an aggressive nature? It only brings the words "Serial Killer" to my mind.

ABR owns a lot of guns. Yes, this could indicate he is mafia. But there are other roles out there, a la Paranoid Gun Owner, Vigilante...

Nab and GW's claim seems decent, but they could possibly be Mafia or masons. Not concerned right now.

Vote: Cyberbob

FoS: ABR
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

skitzer,
it was actually BM who had the guns
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

The gist of the statement still stands, regardless of who it is.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Dasquian wrote:
OK.
Battle Mage wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:It seems liek Armlx is trying too hard to attack people for doing something that is pretty natural impulse. Ive had it in another game, and frankly, its nothing short of opportunism in my eyes. :x
I totally disagree - it's a natural impulse that doesn't help town, so warning townies off being flappy-jawed is a generally good idea. I didn't think armlx was "trying too hard" at all.
Battle Mage wrote:BM
Dasquian
fair enough. :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Surye »

GhostWriter wrote:The gist of the statement still stands, regardless of who it is.
Seeing as you haven't posted in a bit, what statement are you talking about? Skitzers? It's still good to clear that up.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:58 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Also, the mayor claim appears to be right, because yes, I did go over Nab's house. Had nothing better to do. I also agree with Skitzer on the SK idea. It makes sense to me.
Unvote. Vote: Cyberbob
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 am

Post by armlx »

BM, way to flip my comments. I never attacked Superfly for it. I merely commented. You did the same thing earlier when I said stuff about Prim being an investigation role.

Something is off this game with BM, however as my current read of BM is an ongoing game with possible mitigating circumstances I don't know what it means if it does mean anything at all.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Surye wrote:
Celebloki wrote:
Not weapons perse, all I know is that he had belongings suggesting an aggressive behavior. Honestly I have no idea what this could possibly mean (whips and bondage? :twisted: ). But I agree it is suspicious.

For BM to have all those guns, he really has to be a vig or scum I think. I'm not sure which though, I'm going to have to avoid blind
OMGUS
and re-read the thread :P
Battle Mage wrote:
Surye wrote:Wait... okay guys, this is probably going to get me killed, but I am sorry, I miss read my night 0 pm. The gun collection does NOT belong to ABR, but BM. I repeat, the guns found were at BattleMage's house. Or at least as it was reported to me, like I said, there may be corruption feeding me bad info. I still find ABR to be scummy for forcing the claim out of me, but I am no longer as sure as I was.

Sorry for the confusion, I hope admitting and clearing it up so soon will show good faith that it was a real mistake.
-.-

I'm not impressed, but at least you're making slightly more sense. My vote stands.

BM
Yea, I'm not impressed either. Anyways, how does this changed information make more sense? Since you have already stated how stupid I am, I'll spell this out so I am sure. I'm guessing this is a vig claim when combined with:
Battle Mage wrote: cmon, what kind of half decent mafia member do you know who has a collection of guns in his house? ABR stinks of Vigness at this point.
Yes. And sorry about the 'stupid' comment. I just dislike being outted ridiculously early in the game...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 am

Post by GhostWriter »

dahill1 wrote:skitzer,
it was actually BM who had the guns
GhostWriter wrote:The gist of the statement still stands, regardless of who it is.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Surye »

I'm agreeing that either CB is SK or Mafia, I cannot think of any other explanation for this investigation result.

So I think this is a safe place to rest my vote, unless CB or someone else has some better explanation.

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:BM, way to flip my comments. I never attacked Superfly for it. I merely commented. You did the same thing earlier when I said stuff about Prim being an investigation role.

Something is off this game with BM, however as my current read of BM is an ongoing game with possible mitigating circumstances I don't know what it means if it does mean anything at all.
I feel exactly the same way, for the time being at least.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:18 am

Post by armlx »

Battle Mage wrote:
armlx wrote:BM, way to flip my comments. I never attacked Superfly for it. I merely commented. You did the same thing earlier when I said stuff about Prim being an investigation role.

BM
Feel the same way about me or yourself?

I thought I had a town read on Bob this game, though my scum read of him is lurking and sniping. Still, potential cop info > reads D1.

Unvote, FOS Bob
until I get a mod answer to alignment reveals. If its a yes, I'll upgrade to vote.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

armlx wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

BM
Feel the same way about me or yourself?

I thought I had a town read on Bob this game, though my scum read of him is lurking and sniping. Still, potential cop info > reads D1.

Unvote, FOS Bob
until I get a mod answer to alignment reveals. If its a yes, I'll upgrade to vote.
You obviously. And good point about the alignment thing-id nearly forgotten 0.o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Celebloki »

Surye wrote: I'm agreeing that either CB is SK or Mafia, I cannot think of any other explanation for this investigation result.
I agree that Cyberbob is the most suspicious from the investigation. Though I don't believe he is a SK. I was under the impression we had 2 mafias in this town from the starting PM. Unless there was a 3rd killing that got blocked I more so assume that Cyberbob is scum. On that Note
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Celebloki »

Celebloki wrote: I was under the impression we had 2 mafias in this town from the starting PM.
Not the opening post but the n0 post rather.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”