Spam Account...

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:07 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

That's vandalism for you... :P

Anyway, I agree it's probably a one-off rant, and totally unrelated to the commercial spammers. I'm not sure the wiki vandalism is criminal, though it's annoying.

JEEP is correct that we never set up a site copyright license, and it would be very difficult to retroactively enact a Creative Commons or GFDL license. I think it's best if people just retain their basic copyrights as to what they've written, perhaps assigning it over to MafiaScum on their userpage, if they want. But we're very unlikely to end up in a court of law over this... maybe Stoofer can elaborate on our options here.
Retired as of October 2014.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

LyingBrian wrote:funny, i'm pretty sure i only read about 1 website that hosted Mafia Games in forums on wikipedia.org, and i'm pretty sure it was some site called mafiascum.net

i dunno, i could be mistaken, though...
To set the record straight, Wikipedia's editors have agreed (in the interest of avoiding linkspam) to only link to one forum playing Mafia, based on popularity/size. That's us; check out the talk page for details (and yes, that's me arguing for us).
Retired as of October 2014.

Return to “Solved Requests”