Spam Account...

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Thok »

Mith has a rant about trying to draw mafiascum players to other sites.

Edit: Oh and the FAQ/Basic rules pages in that forum are blatantly plagarised from the mafiascum wiki. Classy.
Last edited by Thok on Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Thok »

eetmorhyimen wrote:At this point, if the admin chooses to ban me, I understand. But, I didn't want to leave on bad terms.

Thanks. :)
I think we're willing to accept that you made a mistake. That said, you should talk to the admin about the copied pages from the MSWiki, as that is an issue.

Edit: As a slight improvement, they added a disclaimer to the copied pages that credit the material to the wiki. At this point, it's Mith issue to deal with.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Thok »

At this point it's worthwhile to just ignore the whole issue, as they've fixed all of the problems mentioned in the thread. The only reason you should be bothering that site is if you want to sign up to play a mafia game there (and I mean legitimately want to play a mafia game, not to screw around.)

Return to “Solved Requests”