Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Klick »

Scandinavia ftw
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Klick »

Denmark/Portugal/Sevastopol alliance?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Klick »

Whoever in the north tells me the best joke gets my support.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #244 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Klick »

Shit why am I the center of attention that wasn't supposed to happen you jerks

So let me get this straight. Edinburgh/London/Norway are currently supporting Edinburgh's move to the North Sea. Belgium/Holland want to challenge the North Sea.

Given the dangerous nature of this situation for me regardless of what I choose, I hope no one minds if I don't immediately commit to a plan. I want more information.

Four things to note/ask from me currently:

@Brest (STD):
Where's your head in this? Are you in favor of one side or another? Or are you neutral to the northern conflict? Your fleet is an important part of this, and it could influence my actions.
@Scandinavia (Gale, random):
Regardless of what we do, I think we all agree that cooperation is smart at the moment. It keeps us safe, and we can all gain from it. Fortunately that seems to have already been established. :) Specifically @Gale, I'd like to ask what you hope to gain from cooperation with Great Britain? What's the goal? My main concern about that for you is that you'll end up without any available gains. Unless that's not a concern to you? Also, convince me siding with Great Britain is beneficial to me.
@Kiel (N):
As long as you're not attacking me, I have no interest in attacking you. I have reason to focus on the seas, and you benefit more from southern land gains. Non-aggression pact?
@Great Britain/Low Countries (DeathNote, AcRv, Cybele, Jelly):
What's in it for me? :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Klick »

In post 245, Cybele wrote:As I've stated already, you're welcome to the first supply centre we take in our counter attack, but I'm open to negotiations.

Yeah, I noticed that, but I wanted to ask everyone anyway :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Klick »

In post 256, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm important? uh oh.

same

Basically Edinburgh/London/Norway and Belgium/Holland are in dispute, specifically over the North Sea. You and I are the other two close/relevant fleets who could make a difference in what happens there. (To make things easy for you, Edinburgh/London/Norway are AcRv/DeathNote/Gale Wing Srock, and Belgium/Holland are Cybele/Jelly, respectively.) We both can support one or the other, or stay neutral. For you, supporting Great Britain would probably involve attacking Belgium, while supporting the Low Countries would probably involve moving north to harass London. Both could probably be accomplished by moving to the English Channel. (You could probably also provide support for a move to the North Sea next round via the English Channel.) Staying neutral would probably lead you to go for Spain or Portugal.

Basically, if you wanna pick a side between DeathNote/AcRv/Gale and Cybele/Jelly, move to the English Channel. If you don't want to pick one of those sides, stay put or go south.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Klick »

conquer all the countries and win the game
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 336, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 334, N wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:3. @Kiel (N): As long as you're not attacking me, I have no interest in attacking you. I have reason to focus on the seas, and you benefit more from southern land gains. Non-aggression pact?

yes

Klick, can I ask that I be included on this? All of Germany wants no quarrel or war with you. We are focused on the people who have directly stated they're coming after us.

Sure thing. We both have more important things to worry about. Plus, the idea of Radio/Aya/Teeth cooperating sounds hilarious. :P I'll be a friend to Germany.

@Gale and random:
Cooperation with both Great Britain and Russia simultaneously is unreasonable. We're in the middle. We're who gets targeted in the North after the first few years if everything goes according to the current plan. As it stands now, we're drawing the short end of the stick while our neighbors are going to make quick gains. This is bad. I am still all for our Scandinavian alliance, but we need to pick a side. I'd love for us to be able to be allies with everyone around us if it were possible, but war is necessary for growth. I don't know how much experience either of you have with Diplomacy, but from my experience/according to logic, the nation in the middle of a multiple-nation alliance is most susceptible to being stabbed in the back. Gale, you in particular have nowhere to go if you support the current alliance. I don't see how it would be possible for you to gain any territory in the next 2-3 years without a stab. Edinburgh is moving to the North Sea, and that cuts you off from essentially the entire south. I propose we work with Germany and the Low Countries.

@Cybele and Jelly:
I'm in. Consider me an ally. What's the plan? I know the idea was that I'd get the first spoils, but I'm not really interested in that - I'd rather stay home and ensure my safety. One of you two should take the North Sea.

@STD:
Cybele's hinted at being willing to support you. I'm with you. Jelly's your brother. Want to work together and push on GB?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #408 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Klick »

First of all: yes Breeze <3
In post 368, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Klick
, if you know what you are doing then I trust you to make the right decision for us.
I am here to have fun, winning with an alliance is a secondary objective.

Just let me know what you want me to do.

Alright. I honestly think allying with both Great Britain and Russia will spell our doom in a few years. We need to commit to an attack somewhere. I propose that somewhere be GB. I think we can trust the Low Countries/Germany right now, especially Germany, since they're primarily land-based and obviously not focused on us right now.

I think we should go with OGML's proposal.
In post 370, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 244, Klick wrote:
@Scandinavia (Gale, random):
Regardless of what we do, I think we all agree that cooperation is smart at the moment. It keeps us safe, and we can all gain from it. Fortunately that seems to have already been established. :) Specifically @Gale, I'd like to ask what you hope to gain from cooperation with Great Britain? What's the goal? My main concern about that for you is that you'll end up without any available gains. Unless that's not a concern to you? Also, convince me siding with Great Britain is beneficial to me.

I chose Norway because I wanted to play a casual supportive role in a major alliance. Gradual Growth is not my objective because I don't know a lot of players. Why would anyone support me into a territory when they have friends who they can support or get support from?

So yeah, regardless of which ever alliance I am a part of, I don't expect any growth. I am just happy posting war fluff for fun during the game, and I thought Vikings would be awesome for that role :D

I don't think people will just stick with their current friends. This game is a way to make new ones :)

Low Countries, confirm that we're supporting Holland to North Sea?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #473 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Klick »

In post 450, Cybele wrote:I'm very sorry that I've been super busy, and I can't really read everything in this thread this weekend. However, I did a quick scan, and how does this sound, KLICK and JELLY:
Jelly - move to North Sea
Cybele - Support Jelly>North Sea
Klick - Support Jelly>North Sea

I'll try to keep up with the thread after this post. Again, sorry! Super busy.

I'm for this. The other option was having Belgium support Brest, but it appears STD probably won't be contested anyway.

Gale
, this also frees you up to go into the Norwegian Sea if you're interested.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #494 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 478, Randomnamechange wrote:Klick are we waiting to see first round moves before deciding where we stand on alliances?

I've already made it clear what I prefer and will be supporting the Low Countries, but if you want to stay neutral to the whole thing, I don't mind. Just remember that Germany will consider it an act of war if you move south. Moving to Skagerrak might be a decent option?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #572 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Klick »

I mean, I guess me being in the North Sea is okay if all parties are open to it? It's not what I was going for, but no one's neighboring me right now, so there's not really much risk on my end as long as it stays that way.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #573 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Klick »

STD, are you staying neutral for another season, or are you choosing a side now?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #838 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Klick »

I'm sorry, I've been really busy.

In post 834, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Nope!

We are doing what were going to do in the first phase.

Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Cybele - Support Klick>North Sea
Klick - move to North Sea
Gale - move to Norwegian Sea
Random - move to Baltic Sea

Please confirm this plan.

Works for me.

I'll look through to see what else I've missed.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #839 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Klick »

@STD:
Would you consider staying in the English Channel and helping Jelly/Cybele/me/Gale? You'll get land and allies that can help you. Sticking with us results in pretty fast gains, while siding with GB will result in a long, dragged out war. And everyone involved benefits from a quick war. The sooner we resolve the northern conflict, the sooner we can move on to other areas. In real Diplomacy, the side that cleans things up most quickly has a large advantage going into the next phase of the game, as they can attack other countries while they're still at war. That's going to be the case here as well. Also, if you stay in the English Channel and support us, you have my allegiance. And I think we could make something work. <3
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #841 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Klick »

In post 628, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, omgl, I think this brings us closer. Can we agree to deal with the middle later?

mhm
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #842 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Klick »

@Cybele:
You might want to consider bouncing in the English Channel if STD's not with us.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #886 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Klick »

The south looks like so much more fun than the north.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”