Dark Opera - Bloodbath 9 (Delay much?)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Move: Infirmary

Maybe I can heal myself there.

EDIT: My private message told me I was in my stateroom, do it is not related.
Last edited by Pentadragon on Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

My private message told me I was in my stateroom being thrown into the furniture.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2008 9:16 am

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:So, if you're an innocent, you know i am too.
Show me you are one, pm me about why can i say so
Mod Note: You are not allowed to PM one another, though claiming to be a passenger in the thread is perfectly fine.
I find this suspicious.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Your last two posts make absolutely no sense. I thought it was suspicious because I could easily see you trying to trick new and/or inexperienced players into private messaging you. If you were an alien/any other anti-innocent role then you could use this information to help yourself find the soldiers who are currently the greatest threat to the aliens.

How the bloody hell does my questioning you not make me innocent? Any player can private message you saying
"Oh gee! I am innocent!"
and you would laugh happily and cross the person's name off the list of possible anti-towners. If we were allowed to private message do you honsestly believe that a scum would not lie to you in a private message?

Knowing who is innocent would only make it easier for scum to eliminate their biggest threat, the soldiers.
vendetta wrote:so neither pentadragon nor ironman are innocents. Innocents know why i wrote so.
By the way, being my first game i didn't know you cannot pm other players. sorry on that.

However, i repeat, i'm trying to know who's innocent. It's about leveling things, because the other two groups know who they are. Now i know you two guys are either aliens or soldiers/crew. So does the rest of the innocents -that is, in the case they received a pm similar to mine, which i assume is very likely-. (*)
Innocents know

And by the way, there is nothing suspicious about putting a test to know who is innocent and who is not. If i had a test to know who is crew/soldier, or who is an alien, i would post it too. But being myself an innocent in the first move, all i can come up with is a test to recognize my unlucky equals. I have not the information and/or the brains for anything else.

(*) That, or you are innocent with a deep deep understanding impairment...
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:18 am

Post by Pentadragon »

How would an innocent know you were an innocent? Innocents do not know who each other are. If everyone knew who each other was then the game would be ridiculously easy.
vendetta wrote:So, if you're an innocent, you know i am too.
Show me you are one, pm me about why can i say so
Mod Note: You are not allowed to PM one another, though claiming to be a passenger in the thread is perfectly fine.
That right there sounds like you wanted people to private message you.

I am in no way trying to "mess up" the game. How do we know you are an innocent? Because you said innocents have to survive in order to win? Because you said you were? Maybe I am missing something, but nowhere in your posts do you have definite proof of being innocent. Show me how you are innocent ven. Maybe i am analytically-challenged and I am missing something huge.

Enlighten me, please.

EDIT: Iron Man pretty much summed up a few of my other thoughts that I was going to edit this post with.
vendetta wrote:
How the bloody hell does my questioning you not make me innocent?
An innocent would know immediately after my post that i'm one of them. You two have found my post "suspicious". That could never happen with an innocent.

And don't try to mess things up. I never asked anyone to pm me to say they are innocent. I said that i was able to recognize innocents over the answering of the question "Why have i said what i just did?". I asked -wrongly, and i apologize for that, and ask you all NOT to do it- to pm me ANSWERING THAT QUESTION. If you're innocent, you know the answer; if you're not, you don't. That's why it's a test.

So, again, not understanding what i said in the first post put you both in the not-innocent list. Or in the innocent-but-analytically-challenged list.

Sorry, you are trapped between the logic and a hard place.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Pentadragon »

So, will you finally inform me what question that was because I really must have missed it. Please inform me, I would be delighted to read it.

Again, how are the innocents suppose to know you are innocent when they do NOT know who each other are?
vendetta wrote:
How do we know you are an innocent? Because you said innocents have to survive in order to win? Because you said you were?
That's the point. You don't have a clue. So, you're not innocents.

Have you seen when you sign up for a mail address? You have to choose a personal question; in case you lose your password, they ask you that question to know if you're the one that signed up. It's simple, obvious for you to answer that question, but is impossible for the rest. Like, for example, "What was the name of your first date?".
The question i did works pretty much in the same way: you're innocent, you know right away that i am too. You're not, and you will write a thousand lines about each and everything that comes to your mind, but will not answer the question (that was about WHY the innocents know i am one of them).

we thought a freaked out, ranting guy is slightly suspicious
i will take it as a compliment 8-)
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Thu May 15, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I still want to know what game breaking question you asked.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I am still not understanding you. Innocents are the uninformed majority, if they were easily able to tell who each other was then they would become an informed majority and thus overpower all other factions, destroying the game.

Is it possible, if you are an innocent and not lying, that you have been given extra information with your role to help you in the game. Mokina did say that passenders may have secondary abilities and/or objectives.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Move: Crew Quarters

I do not trust you ven. I am innocent, and still have no idea what you are talking about. I am not letting you leave my sight. Wherever you go, I will follow.

I'ld really like someone else to post their thoughts here besides ven and iron.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:
I am still not understanding you. Innocents are the uninformed majority, if they were easily able to tell who each other was then they would become an informed majority and thus overpower all other factions, destroying the game.
that's why you can not pm others in the game. You have a point on this.
Then why did you ask for people to private message you?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I think I might have acted a little stupid when I moved from the infirmary. I was getting really annoyed with you ven.

Looking back, I think you are just an innocent with a flawed strategy ven. Though I could be wrong and that is why you are on my suspicion list.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Someone really should be with ting and ger. If this is anything like the previous games I have read, the ghosts/aliens/whatever can activate traps. I don't like the idea of anyone being alone, if a trap goes off I want to know who was preforming suspicous activity.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #12) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I don't mean to sound like I think you are an alien. You really haven't done anything I can see as suspicious yet. I just think its better to be safe than sorry. If I remember correctly in the original Haunted Mansion game, there were interesting objects and traps in locations you thought they would never be.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Sat May 17, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Someone still needs to be with geraintm and ting. I'ld rather someone not be impaled by a trap during the bloodbath phase.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Sat May 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:if it's three with two scums and a townie, the townie is done, so i think it's better to have pairs.
But if the townie was killed, the remaining players would look at the two scum as major suspects and probably kill them. The safest thing for a alien to do this early would be to activate a trap alone.

I think
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I've been debating something for a while. I don't think this will hurt innocents in any way, but if it does I apologize.

I am injured because I am a
Sadomasochist
Civilian and I spent the pre-game throwing myself around my suite. If I do not attack someone every turn then eventually I will attack myself due to my mental instability. I do not have any abilities or items I know of currently.

I just want to say this now so I don't get hunted down later in game for attacking myself. I am wondering if there is a civilian psychologist on board that can help me.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Sat May 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:heh

You'll have no problems throwing yourself at aliens attacking them then.
I guess not
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Sun May 18, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:

Sorry, I just realized ZombieSlayer is in Cargo Bay Gamma
Please someone join us in Crew quarters, so we'll be 3!!
I think two will be fine. If one dies, the other is a suspect and will probably be killed.

I would much rather someone move to where there is only one person. If anything happens they are at the very top of my list.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #18) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:43 am

Post by Pentadragon »

You are probably right. I apologize, I just am just worried of dieing early on because of my low health.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #19) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I support it also. Also, I am pleased that there are only five more people who need to PM.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Mon May 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

ashmite84 wrote:I was in the Security Office. I guess he attacked himself.
I cut myself while picking up some sharp needles. Seems I really like sharp objects because I decided not to grab things out of the unused syringe box.

I didn't see what anyon else did.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:30 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I don't think the needles was Mon's way of attacking me. I may accidentally attack myself next turn.

If someone would let me attack them, it would be great.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Well this certainly is interesting. I guess its time to change my earlier claim. I am a masosadist who injures himself, but I did start with a weapon. I began with a whip which is very accurate and gives one damage.

By considering this I am guessing that the starting HP is around 10. Though, I could be way off.

I don't know if the whip is useful against nonhuman things, but if any of you need me to use it I am more than happy to. I was going to ask Vamp to use the First Aid kit on me but now I suggest you keep it in case something goes wrong.

I think that the ship's AI may be turning on us. At the beginning of the game weren't the engines at 60% capacity? They were changed to 80% by Halcon were they not. Also, Halcyon's speech has been messed up. I think it may be possible that the ship's AI has been infected with a virus OR something else is trying to control Halcyon. It may become..... difficult to move through the ship as the game progresses.

So far we have only had a slight increase in speed and a loss of power in the Main Corridor but I am afraid that eventually we may be seeing Halcyon doing much worse.

EDIT: While I hope Albert gets out, I would rather not having a giant Mecha wandering around the same floor the engine room is on, of course that is just me.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #23) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Yang looked up at the speaker as Halcyon spoke again. There was something horriblely wrong with the thing. Yang had the overwhelming sensation womething horrific was going to happen..... he liked pain and suffering but was not to keen on dieing.

Suddenly his head swam, the overwhelming urge to injure himself rose. Yang needed a psychologist badly. A doctor probably would not tell him it was healthy to throw himself around a room, the injuries from earlier were beginning to throb. But the pain felt so good, he could not stop.

As his head again filled with sadistic thoughts he sat onto the floor. He was screwed. So ridicuously screwed here. If the aliens and that malfuctioning computer didn't kill him then he would. Yang sighed and then looked up at the white walls. The color calmed him slightly. Maybe something horrible would not happen.

----------------------------

I know, that first par t was awful. Anyways, I once again say I think that Halcyon is infected with a virus or being controlled. I am half expecting Halcyon to consider all the players security threats and send security robots after us next bloodbath.

Is there any way to shut down Halcyon temporarily?

I probably should have moved out of the room with all of the sharp objects while the ship is speeding up.

I probably will not be posting in here until I post in Newbie 614, I really need to focus more on that game.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Thu May 22, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Grek (or whoever the captain is) did you disconnect Halcyon?

I am also becoming increasingly more interested in Cargo Bay Alpha. Though, since it is said to be important and Halcyon is trying so hard to defend it, can we lock that cargo bay to ensure whatever is there does not get obtained by aliens?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Fri May 23, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I find your suggestion to go into Cargo Bay Alpha somewhat suspicous. I don;t care if you post "it was just a suggestion". Halcyon has made it very clear that whatever is in Cargo Bay Alpha should not be messed with. Whatever is in there is extremely powerful and/or dangerous.

I consider going into Cargo Bay Alpha extremely anti-innocent because whatever is in there will probably assist the aliens. If anyone goes in there, I will attack them.

Also,
Vamp
I probably have no right to say this as I still have yet to post anything of use in my Newbie game, but you need to say something of use. Do not think you can play the game lurking to avoid suspicion. I would truely love to hear your position on the recent happenings on the ship.
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
Grek wrote:Also, I am not going to comment on Halcyon's behavior other than the following:
I have declared a state of emergency.
Ting is
not
a crew member. Halcyon thinks he his because I told him to give Halcyon orders.
Halcyon is rebooting right now. I hope this will fix him.
I was specifically talking about the purple.

Perhaps we could open up Cargo Bay Alpha, to see what is in there?

Would you please do that, Captain?

Or do you have something to protect in there?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #26) » Sat May 24, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Follow: Nightson

Dang, I was going to see who was missing from the map but I forgot. Nightson. you better have a ridiculously good excuse.

EDIT: Also, during the BB I tried to attack myself my injecting myself with random liquids. The liquid turned out to be an anisthetic and I won't attack myself for the next 3 turns.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #27) » Sat May 24, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Mokina wrote:
If someone is missing from the list, they aren't necessarily dead. You just don't know where they are.
Maybe I am wrong, but it seems to me that Nightson had a special ability, moved and tried to get into the computer's core.
ashmite84 wrote:
Nightson:
do you know how you came to end the last BB phase in the passenger lounge, but start this move phase in the computer core? Also, you are injured - what happened?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #28) » Tue May 27, 2008 12:02 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Well, this certainly is interesting. I apologize I was not on yesterday more. For now, I am going to
Move: Passenger's Lounge

I will post content later today.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #29) » Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Blackwolf, if you can, at the end of the Bloodbath phase could you tell us where you went?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #30) » Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

You just happened to be the first person I saw who was gone from the map. I really wasn't thinking about the others.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I searched the room and found nothing. That caused me to become depressed and I began making out with myself to lessen the pain.

A group of three trustworthy people should search Cargo Bay Alpha for "disturbances"
Last edited by Pentadragon on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I did not see. I was too busy making out with myself.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I must say that if what you are saying is true, skitzer probably should be killed. I might do something, but I am trapped in the Passanger's Quarters.

Why is the security Office depressurizing?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Pentadragon »

The infirmary appears to be locked.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Pentadragon »

While I doubt this will work:

Move: Ventilation Shaft
[You see a few vents on the ceiling, but there is no humanoid-sized entrance.]

Vendetta
I think you are right, though I do not trust myself. Anyone else want to verify?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Anyone want to speculate what is in Cargo bay Delta? I am guessing robots.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Zombie, your story doesn't seem to fit and false. I am siding on Albert on this.

DIE SCUM!

I urge any player who supports lynch all liers to kill Zombie. If I could get out of where I currently am, I would.

EDIT: GAH! Spelling and Grammar errors. One moment please
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

The passangers only lose if they die. Even if the crew has been destroyed, the passangers can still win.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Jesus Christ. Can we stop with the frickin' semantics and nit picking and just scan me? Prove I am a human?

I mean, so what if I left out a single frickin' word in a post, or included an unnecessary one? Does that completely alter the meaning of my post? No. But you make it look like it does.

Stop nitpicking and look for what is actually being said, not what you want it to say.
How do we know that:
1.) You are not a human Serial Killer
2.) The device is broken/never worked
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:If I was a serial killer I would lay low. I would not draw attention to myself. I would wait for everyone to kill each other off. I would lurk. I would let everyone else do my job for me.

As it is, I can not let other people do my job for me. I need to do it myself.

To be honest, I can not say anything about the second question. The device could be broken, for all we know.
There is no way we can know you are telling the truth though and your story doesn't seem ot fit because it creates a ridiculous end-game scenerio.

I think you have been lieing about your role, though I may be wrong. If I am, someone please correct me and show me how an endgame can work out with your role.
Last edited by Pentadragon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Oh, come on. Seriously?

Make up your minds. You and Albert.

AM I AN ALIEN OR A TRAITOR HUMAN?! WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I AM?!
Maybe you are a human/alien hybrid who has decided humans suck and aligned with your alien mother/father. Unfortunately they did not accept your for what you are. You lost your midn because of the rejection and became a serial killer who plans to lessen its pain by slaughtering those who have denied him acceptance.
Last edited by Pentadragon on Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Could you also unlock the passanger's lounge? I really would rather not be stuck wasting a turn that I do not need to attack myself.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Acceptable losses
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Grek, I apologize but did you say earlier you had the ability to lock and unlock doors at anytime? Is there any chance you could save a few of the people trapped in the depressurizing rooms?

Also, while I can completely understand if you don't do this, could you open the door to the Passanger's Lounge. There is nothing of interest here and I do not wish to waste one of the few times I don't have to worry about killing myself/others.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Pentadragon »

It appears that everyone in the cargo bays and the Security Office is going to die during the bloodbath. Anyone there (who has not already) want to claim?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Pentadragon »

The oxygen levels have already gone down twice though during the Movement phase. Currently there is almost no air in there.

I think you are pretty screwed. The Haunted Mansion games I read were extremely unpredicatable and if my memory is correct several players have been screwed just because they were sitting in th wrong room at the wrong time.

I'm not saying grek should not open the doors, I am just saying that you may be dead before the doors can open.

EDIT:
Because I hate double posting, I am going to edit this post until someone else posts.

It appears to me that Cargo Bay Delta is storing robots based on fact Basilisk came from there and the white flashes that came from there.

I am curious about whoever claimed robot. Can you give us any more inofrmation on your role? Did it say who you were created by, or what purpose you were designed for?

I am also going to look at the Basilisk to see if there is any pattern to where he moves.

EDIT 2:
Ohhh.... I missed this
Mokina wrote:
Something goes *click* again. The cargo bay full of robots unlocks.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I just noticed something which others may find interesting.
Aliens:
Kill off all non-aliens. That includes passengers.
Military:
Kill off all aliens. Passengers don't much matter.
Innocents:
Survive until no one is after your life. Team up or go it alone; your choice.
Notice it says Military and not crew. I belive Grek is the captain. In my opinion, he is one of the most trustworthy people on board. Is it possible that there are two anti-alien groups?

This seems odd to me. How would this balance out? I don't think this is right, but is it possible that a few of the crew/military members are really aliens and/or aliens can convert.

Finally.
Could the rest of the confirmed crew (yellowbounder, Vamparific and ashimite) please tell us their role names. (I.E. John Doe
civilian
, Mary Sue
alien
)
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 am

Post by Pentadragon »

How do we know the scanner is not broken?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Chelseafan, could you please give us your name. I do not mean for you to give us your role. It is just that I have an idea and I want to see if I am right.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:59 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Nevermind. My idea was stupid.

It had something to do with every human character having an Asian name or something along those lines.

Looking back, it really was stupid. I apologize. Not the best idea I have had.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Even if some donn't have any flavor text, it still adds questions about the arguement between ven, iron and myself. If they both both flavor-less text than why didn't he understand what ven meant?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:penta i've got a say you're a smart ass.
:wink:
I am unsure if you are:

1.) Calling me intelligent
or
2.) Calling me obnoxiously self-assertive
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 am

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:i don't know if you are aware of what you did. If you are, you are a really smart guy, and i mean it. Really.

The short version is: i think you are intelligent. And i got what you did.

if you're not aware, well thx anyway, it helps even if you don't know what i'm talking about.
I claim that I knew exactly what I was doing.

Actually I really did. I was rereading and noticed it. Thank you good sir, you boosted my low self-esteem.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

SlySly, Nightson and geraintum, why do you refuse to die.

And by that I mean, if you are humans, how are you still amoung the living without any air?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Someone should also help Albert.

Grek, I am curious as to why you did not open the Cargo Bays. It seemed to me that last Movement phase that you were.

EDIT: I would also like to ask that everyone does not run off to the armory. If a trap goes off in there, we will all be injured/killed.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Nightson wrote:I am highly impressed you remembered me asking if anyone could disable robots.

I mean it doesn't make any difference because I'm actually an alien but whatever.
That certainly makes things easier.

Can anyone kill remotely? I'ld rather have Nightson trapped before he is killed.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Last time we saw geraintum he was in the Passenger's Quarters. I am not sure what happened after that. Do you think he moved through the airvents?

Also, I think that there may be an NPC on board. He/She may not be appearing on the map, but I think there is someone here. Last action phase I hid and according to Monika I will not appear anywhere until I move/commit an action. The more Halcyon malfunctions the more I suspect this.

Could you and the rest of the crew search the Bridge. I think that is the only place that nobody has been to yet.

EDIT: Am I confirmed pro-town?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Grek, you in your opinion is confirmed "pro-town"?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Since I am not allowed to go to the Armory.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:penta when is the effect of the anesthetic ending?
I believe this Bloodbath the anesthesia wears off. Monika told me I had three turns. So, I think that next Bloodbath I need to attack someone or I attack myself.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Pentadragon »

If the vents used by ting were the same ones used by ger wouldn't the air from all the rooms be slowly sucking out?

Is there another hidden passage to get to rooms or can ger teleport for some reason?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Pentadragon »

geraintm wrote:but pent, i didnt use any vents. i told you, i've been locked in here for days and i have apprantly only been noticed now because some security cameras have found me.
if i could teleport, don't you think i might have gone somehwere like the bridge, the armoury or something like that?
No offense geraintm, but I do not trust you. You need some evidence before I believe any of your stories. I am looking at your status and it appears that you still have full health. That certainly is odd, because I would expect some kind of injury if you were hit on the head.

If you are anti-town (like I think you are) the Engine Room would be the place I think you would go. You probably have weapons with you already and you could easily destroy the Nomad's engines.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:48 am

Post by Pentadragon »

O.K., but if you did not use the vents how did you get into the engine room?

Your original story does not fit.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

How are we running out of oxygen?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I love dramatic endings. Unfortunately though, it appears the passangers are all going to die. How lovely...

I am going to see if I can find any items of use in the infirmary (but I doubt I will). This proably is a good time for everyone to say what they have in their inventories to see if we have a chance to live.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 am

Post by Pentadragon »

The Cargo Bay doors have been unlocked. Grek said earlier that the ship would not let him unlock the doors because if the doors were unlocked, the oxygen would leak out of the other rooms.

We have an alien in a dangerous cargo bay and another possible alien in the Engine room. We cannot reach either because there is no air in either of their rooms.

Halcyon is still on the fritz and just told us to take suicide pills to avoid a painfull death.
-----------------------
That is why I am a bit pessimistic. How are we suppose to kill the aliens if we cannot reach them? Also, even if we do somehow manage to get them out of the airless rooms, the ship will still depressurize and kill all of the humans on board.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:57 am

Post by Pentadragon »

geraintm wrote:i can move around in airless rooms so can go stalk nightson, but as you all seem to think i am a bad guy i can't imagine anyone is going to unlock the door so i can get out
What weapons do you have?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Pentadragon »

EDIT: I didn't realize Vamp was crew. I apologize. Please wait one moment to rewrite my post.

Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Last Bloodbath phase I found a blood transfusion kit. Each unit of blood in the kit was labeled with a sticker. The labels were:

A+
A-
AB-
O+
O-
X

I am assuming X heals aliens.
-------------------

I am a bit on the fence now when in comes to the anarchist situation. I am unsure which side I believe. Zombie is extremely... believable, but I am still unsure. I need to think a bit before I choose a side.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I was hoping I could hide what i am about to reveal. Unfortunately, because I need to attack someone this turn or I attack myself it would only hurt me to hide information.

In the blood transfusion kit I also found a pistol. It does four damage and I am assuming that I attack myself with my best weapon. I still am unsure what I am going to believe, but I think we should get our priorities straight.

Before we attack the (possible) anarchists I believe we need to get the aliens. Grek, I suggest you unlock the Engine room to allow geraintm out of there so he can attack nightson. I realize that geraintm could be an alien, but his refusing to attack nightson could be extremely benefitial to us.

If he refuses to attack Nightson, it is pretty much settled that Geraintm is an alien. Even if he does hide in an airless room I highly doubt the moderator would allow them to stay in there the entire game. Eventually they would have to leave the airless rooms and by looking over the posts it appears we have enough firepower to kill them.

If he attacks Nightson then we all celebrate and cheer. There is still the chance he is scum and is only attacking to avoid any more suspicion, but it still kills an alien.

Unless I am wrong it is a win-win situation.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Pentadragon »

BlackWolf, could you please stand down until we have destroyed the alien. If you are truely military as you claim than you should be more concerned with eliminating the aliens than Zombie.

The rules state that all the military needs to do is eliminate the aliens, correct? So, Nightson should be killed before you go on a bloody rampage. He is with 99% certainty, scum.

If you are anarchist as Zombie claims you are than you do not care about the aliens and will do anything to kill Zombie, the government agent. In that case you should be quickly destroyed by the rest of the players because you are an extreme threat to the town.

Also, ven could you please tell us more? I am interested.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Pentadragon »

BlackWolf wrote:Personally, I'm sure Zombie is alien.

But whatever, one dead alien is as good as another.
But since he wants to be scanned so much...

I'll stand down if you do ONE thing for me Pentadragon.
Give Zombie the type X blood. If he gets healed, he's alien and we kill him. If not...I'll stand down.
I'll do it. Zombie, do you have any objections?

I doubt that, if you are human, the alien blood would have a negative effect on you.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Pentadragon »

BlackWolf wrote:I'd rather save the human blood to heal somebody who's been confirmed.
As would I. I will use the alien blood on Zombie. If it heals him, I will kill him with the pistol.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Chelseafan wrote:Is there not a chance he'll die anyway if he's not healed with the correct blood? I mean..he could die if he's not healed this turn due to his wounds.

Wouldn't scanning be an easier way to test him?
We do not no for certain if the scanner is working or ever worked in the first place. You do have a point though.

I believe that there was a medic on board who healed someone. If so, can you tell us how much they were healed by and then come to use the first aid kit on Zombie. This way, we can tell if Zombie is healed. As stated before, we have enough firepower to kill him even if he is healed if it turns out he is an alien.

Or, alternitively if the blood does not heal him, and he dies we can kill the claimed military. I am assuming, however, that if you are a government agent you simply have to kill the anarchists and it does not matter whether you live or die.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Pentadragon »

BlackWolf wrote:I'm not quite sure how you plan to work out your idea with the medic...Odds are the first aid kit won't prove anything. It probably heals both humans and aliens the same amount.

And I'm inclined to distrust the scanner now. After all, I'm sure Zombie is alien, and since he wants to be scanned, the scanner probably isn't working properly.
I apologize if I wasn't clear. I also apologize if what I am saying makes no sense and would not help us at all.

Lets say that Zombie currently has 3 Health left, the First Aid kit heals 5 and my blood transfusion heals 5 on aliens.

The first aid kit is used on Zombie, raising his health to 8 and keeping him alive. I use my blood transfusion on Zombie and he gains 5 health raising his health to 13. His final health would be revealed to both the medic and I for healing him.

By knowing how much health is gained by the first aid kit, Zombie would not be able to claim that the first aid kit gave him 10 health. We would know he was lieing and could easily eliminate him.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I am just remembering something though, I cannot use the blood transfusion on Zombie this phase because I will attack myself. I need to attack someone or I shoot myself with a pistol.

Zombie can still have the first aid used on him and we can still figure out if he is alien or not, but it will take one more phase.

Ven, is it possible for me to go into the airless room this movement phase and survive?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

BlackWolf wrote:Fine, since I got my agreement...

Does anybody, besides Litral himself, object to me killing Litral?
He killed somebody who the captain of the ship insisted was to be healed this round, without informing anybody of his actions and without a solid reason.
I would go after Nightson, but I need oxygen to live.
I do not object to you killing litral. Proabably is for the best. There are really only two explanations to why litral killed Albert.
1.) Litral is a government agent (extremely unlikely)
2.) Litral is an alien and wanted any possible military members dead.

So I say, go after him. In my book, litral is probably an alien.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I already said that I am a sadomasocist. I cannot use the blood transfusion kit on him this turn, because I will shoot myself if I try. I need to attack someone or I injure myself.

I have also been asking that you, Grek and the people you trust the most on board go to the Bridge or Computer Core. There you can see if you can repair Halcyon.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Follow: Vamparific
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Vamparific wrote:im not an alien im 100% crew,and yeah i didnt really like it when ABR said something about setting a bomb off was it?
Now you are changing your reasons for killing ABR. Also, in response to your first three reasons:
A.
He was going to give you the scanner no matter what; if he did not then everyone would be suspicious of ABR for keeping the scanner. It would make no sense for him to keep it.

B.
So, the crew should kill the innocents to retrieve items they had. Why don't we start with killing you?

C.
sorta a mercy kill he was bleeding out everywhere There is no such thing as a mercy killing in HM. A person can not experience physical suffering directly through the internet. All attempts at healing should be tried. You could have easily saved ABR.
--------------------------------------------

I honestly do not care what anyone tells me right now. I am going to kill Vamp. His actions were uncalled for and he has not contributed in any way.
Last edited by Pentadragon on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Vamparific wrote:and alright i apologize
Apologies are not really going to help you now are they? I plan on using everything I have to kill you and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Enjoy!
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Vamparific wrote:godammit,trust grek,dont trust me,I'll let the cap'n kill me if i must to have him to be trusted still
The problem is, I am not sure if I completely trust Grek anymore. Besides, this makes things so much more interesting.

DIE SCUM!
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Yellowbounder, do you mind telling us what you are doing?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Vamp, would you please move to the passanger's quarters?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:33 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Move: Computer Core
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:21 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I have a pistol which deals 4 ranged damage.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Mokina wrote:
"Listen up, passengers. I control this ship now. The crew are mindlessly attacking people in my hallways, and it has come time for me to declare my own state of emergency. The current occupant of the security office will be the first to go. Not for any reason in particular, but because I feel like it might be a good way for me to exert my command over the ship's systems. Passengers should return to their staterooms if they wish to avoid the same fate. Crew are advised to make their way to the airlock for immediate termina-
<static, then a much calmer version of Halcyon's voice>
-which means the aliens are coming.
Please proceed calmly to the lifeboats, located in the -- Passenger Lounge
-- across from the tasty
<static>
refreshments, refreshments, refreshments..."
Mokina wrote:
Passenger Lounge:
[DEPRESSURIZING]
I guess Halcyon was trying to kill the passengers. Grek, in the action phase after this could you go to the Bridge and see if you can fix Halcyon?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I believe you can change it as long as the BB has not ended.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

Ven, I understand that you are frustrated but that is a little uncalled for.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

ashmite84 wrote:I have a feeling that this bloodbath phase is going to live up to it's name! Welcome new mod.
I have to say I agree with you. It probably was not very smart of me to move to the computer's core. So many things can go wrong.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I am Pentadragon and I support this protocal.

I nominate
Daisy Bell
for the song we sing.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

vendetta wrote:Futurama. Fourth Season. Love and Rocket. An insane ship going to suicide and taking the air out of the passengers. Bender uses that song to serenade the ship. :wink:
Perfect fit.
That fits also, but I was thinking of the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOEJ-VuvLM ) where HAL's consciousness slowly degrades. By the time HAL's logic is completely gone, he begins singing Daisy Bell.

That episode of Futurama was actually a bit of a spoof of the movie.

Also:
Hal
cyon =
HAL
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Pentadragon »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Pentadragon, your change in avatar disturbs me.

Namely the avatar.

Where is that from? (Not counting the hair.)
I honestly have no idea. I found it in an odd folder in My Pictures and do not know how it got there.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Pentadragon »

yellowbounder wrote:The avatar is from a cross between Hairspray and zombies, if I'm not mistaken.
I think you are right.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Pentadragon »

I am still in.

I have a question also.

Can we attack objects on the ship (I.E. doors, the elevator, airlocks)? If so, will it have any affect?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:50 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Alright, thank you Mokina.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Just so everyone knows, someone has stashed several corpses in the infirmary. I tripped over them. Also, I am a bit worried that OGML is in the engine room.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Ah, thank you vendetta. I thought I remembered someone gathering corpses but I wasn't sure.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Pentadragon »

Mod: Can I use a blood transfusion on myself in the dark? Also, do I know my bloodtype?
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I am going to attempt to blow the door to the Bridge open. I am sorry Halcyon, but it must be done. Chances are, I will die due to bloodloss, but at least my final moments will be awesome.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:04 am

Post by Pentadragon »

yellowbounder wrote:
Pentadragon wrote:I am going to attempt to blow the door to the Bridge open. I am sorry Halcyon, but it must be done. Chances are, I will die due to bloodloss, but at least my final moments will be awesome.
That does mean everyone will gain access to the bridge. If you could set up explosives with a remote detonator, then retreat to the Infirmary, then we can regroup.
I apologize. I thought I had a weapon that I do not. The cloesest thing I have to blasting open the door is a laser which only does three damage. I still say though, the Bridge needs to be opened.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Pentadragon »

This is quite the predicament.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Post by Pentadragon »

I will be gone for approximately a week. If I am gone when the Movement phase begins, please allow me to follow ting.
Pentadragon
Pentadragon
Goon
Pentadragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:23 am

Post by Pentadragon »

So...

I'ld rather the game not be abandoned. However, if Monika is not able to finish the game, I would like to know everyone's role. I am very curious.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”