JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12909 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ok I haven't read the past few pages. rl shit has blown up on me to the point I can only phone post atm.

Nero, I feel like you haven't been reading my posts. I have clearly had scumreads other than vecna. I was on maxous and am currently on Leon. PoE is a valid gamesolving process even if you don't use it yourself.

LUV I would have hooded Ali. But Ali just exited a game with myself them and DEO with hoods where we wrecked shit. That very likely factored in to their position.

I want to respond a lot more than I am right now but I'm having some rl stuff I absolutely need to have take priority, sorry. I'll quote this when I can get on the hydra again.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12915 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

Ali is never ever ever scum. I will eat a lynch before I let Ali be lynched.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13024 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13007, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13006, Creature wrote:I'd not mind lynching someone for having no reads.
then you should want to lynch the fuck out of Ali and Senpai. But we are doing Leon today.
Why the fuck is everything that comes from you a misrep?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13103 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13097, Vecna wrote:So yes Leonshade, to answer your earlier question (quoted below): if you are scum, I feel the only option of scum on your wagon is Notice.
...lol. This proves that you do not know me at all, and this is a good example of why I keep thinking you're not genuinely trying to solve the game.

If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate. Leon's scumflip makes me all but conftown.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13110 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13108, Vecna wrote:
In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13097, Vecna wrote:So yes Leonshade, to answer your earlier question (quoted below): if you are scum, I feel the only option of scum on your wagon is Notice.
...lol. This proves that you do not know me at all, and this is a good example of why I keep thinking you're not genuinely trying to solve the game.

If scum have obviously not bussed (
or been able to push through a bus
) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate. Leon's scumflip makes me all but conftown.
How would you even know they havent bussed? Noone knows this at this point. They very well couldve been bussing without us biting.

Also if you really can still come in here and state shit like "I dont think you've been honestly trying to solve the game" THAN BACK IT UP. I have done about 600+ posts of gamesolving out of my 1200 or however many posts it are, so then show me where im full of shit or dishonest.

YOU CANT. and stating you think someone is posting this freely with all their thoughts out in the open, and doing it in a dishonest way without it being blatant for such a long time is utter horse-shit.
1. Again you don't really read the post. See bolded.
2. I just highlighted that in the VERY post you are responding to. I also dislike the way you pretend as though people aren't pointing that out when they clearly are.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13130 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13111, Vecna wrote:Talk to me about Alisae. Is there any other reason for the townread on the slot except the Yume read? Couldnt they have talked about that in their hydra PT to get rid of it/abuse it?
Not a chance. If you knew Yume you'd feel that too. Plus the meta tell on Alisae that nancy found, and then you add on that this isn't how scum!Alisae plays, especially at the time of the game starting.

Alisae as town has some weird stances but the tone is always genuine. It's hard for me to describe, but I have a very good record of reading Alibae.

Plus I'm fairly sure scum tried to kill Alibae last night and got cockblocked by the doc.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13139 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13122, Vecna wrote:Also Jaereed, I hope you'll actually enter a dialogue about other people with me for once.

This is my prime reason to be suspicious of your slot. Whenever people make some mention of you and why theyre suspicious youre allways very quickly there to point out the inconsistencies (and you do a good job in that).

But I want to have dialogue about our reads - the more interesting stuff.
I'm not really there so quickly. It's all dependent on when things were said and when I read up (for instance stuff at night that I read on my phone I usually wouldn't respond to because it required me switching accounts).

I do feel like I have given you reasons for my reads though. It just gets drowned out in the activity of the thread.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13150 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13135, Leonshade wrote:@Vecna: Why doesn't the fact that my wagon is at best 1/8 scum in your reads make you doubt your reads? If you think I'm scum, why don't you think scum is bussing? I've been the most probable lynch practically all day. If my buddies were being this obvious about staying off/trying to derail my lynch (with a parity cop in play no less), they would be easy pickings after my near-inevitable lynch. And for me, knowing that I'm town, the idea that the entire scumteam is staying off my wagon makes no sense.
...I'm just gonna point this out since I believe it extends to most of the scum team at this point and I feel like this is a fear tactic.
In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13163 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13141, Vecna wrote:
In post 13139, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13122, Vecna wrote:Also Jaereed, I hope you'll actually enter a dialogue about other people with me for once.

This is my prime reason to be suspicious of your slot. Whenever people make some mention of you and why theyre suspicious youre allways very quickly there to point out the inconsistencies (and you do a good job in that).

But I want to have dialogue about our reads - the more interesting stuff.
I'm not really there so quickly. It's all dependent on when things were said and when I read up (for instance stuff at night that I read on my phone I usually wouldn't respond to because it required me switching accounts).

I do feel like I have given you reasons for my reads though. It just gets drowned out in the activity of the thread.
Yeah im not saying you havent, id just like more dialogue to see things from your perspective. I feel youre a crucial part in this whole puzzle since youre a lot more in-tune with reading Alisae/Nancy, and clearly our ideas about the gamestate are different in some areas. And ofcourse theres still that weird thing with the Yuri slot.
It would help to have pointed questions I think. I am honestly not sure what you want from me here because I feel like you're being vague with your requests. You tell me to give more on my reads when I feel I have already explained them, for example.

Like, you can say "do stuff" and I can say "I've been out dancing, picked up my cousin, drank 2 cartons of rum in 2 days..." and then you'll just say "that's not the stuff I wanted" (one of those things is a lie btw but the other two I did do!). I've talked about my Alisae, Math, Creature reads in what I feel to be on repeat and in detail. I talked about RC a bit when I was directly asked about it. I explained my read on your slot and Maxous and why they're tied together. I'm pretty sure I talked about my davesaz read too (tho that might have been in mausoleum instead of here tbf). I've talked about Yuri and about Leon. Like, if you want an answer on how I feel about something I don't get why you don't just
ask
me about it.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13165 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:17 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13158, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13150, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13135, Leonshade wrote:@Vecna: Why doesn't the fact that my wagon is at best 1/8 scum in your reads make you doubt your reads? If you think I'm scum, why don't you think scum is bussing? I've been the most probable lynch practically all day. If my buddies were being this obvious about staying off/trying to derail my lynch (with a parity cop in play no less), they would be easy pickings after my near-inevitable lynch. And for me, knowing that I'm town, the idea that the entire scumteam is staying off my wagon makes no sense.
...I'm just gonna point this out since I believe it extends to most of the scum team at this point and I feel like this is a fear tactic.
In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate.
I'm not scumreading you, so why is this relevant?
Pointing out that if you're scum there's a good reason gamestate-wise that not many scum would be on your wagon.

The point is relevant regardless of having made it about myself. I don't expect scum in this gamestate to suddenly go bus heavy.

If you're town it's a different story, obviously, but I was pointing out why the argument you're making there is a fear tactic to get people to unvote. Town!Leon understands that scum likely aren't bussing here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13166 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13145, Vecna wrote:Gorkington sure has convenient timing in vanishing.
I believe this ties in to my previous post about reaching out to players directly if you want something from them if you're town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13170 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think the problem is that a large part of your reads on some players are meta based.
Some players, yes. But I have tried to explain those as best I can. I feel like the only one I can't put into words perfectly is Alibae.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13172 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:40 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13168, nancy wrote:Notice if you're not 100% sure on this flipping scum why have you been unwavering at pole position?
Are you 100% sure on anyone flipping scum here? If you're going to shade throw then you might as well be fucking explicit about it. You of all people know how fucking floored my RL has been lately, and you know I wasn't even the first one on Leon, I'm just the only person who hasn't moved off.
Also, if you have Alibae as a townread I should be hard town ftr. Your reads are pure bullshit.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13180 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:58 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13174, nancy wrote:So the answer is you've been too busy? Although you said earlier that you had noticed other people being wagoned but chose not to join.
Wagons iirc were kidamn (unlikely to go through and more likely to be town than Leon) and Nero (which I think isn't likely to go through and Leons vote there put me off entirely).

So yes, I had opportunity to jump off, but no, I didn't have opportunity to walk you through in baby steps why I wasn't doing so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13182 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13176, nancy wrote:Why should my read on you be connected to my read on Aslan btw? Am I forgetting something?
No. You're likely scum so continue like you are and my flip will sentence you to your death.

@Math, Ali, RC, Creature Powerlynch this when I die. Remember this post please.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13190 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:14 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13177, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 13170, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think the problem is that a large part of your reads on some players are meta based.
Some players, yes. But I have tried to explain those as best I can. I feel like the only one I can't put into words perfectly is Alibae.
I can tell. I understand your tell but I don't think it's as good as reading into his tonal difference that he cannot fake as scum.

Imagine if you were extremely unfamiliar with everyone here and had to give out a reads list right now, what reasoning would you give for those you given out meta reads on? If you can't really give an answer than I think you need to reevaluate.
His tonal difference is a part of my read too though. The problem is as you should remember from firework mafia when smith asked me to articulate how I found a player to be tonally different... I can't. Tone is very hard for me to put in to words, so I try to find something I can.

Alisae isn't afraid to make their viewpoint and feelings known to the game. He isn't afraid to make enemies in his attempts at scumhunting and the way he deliberately targeted me early game was townie because we had hydra'd recently and so he would feel as town he could get a good read on me by doing so. He hasn't played like someone who has buddies to protect.

Creature has been putting his thoughts out in the thread as they come to him and has been trying to actively solve the game through PoE, which boils down to a playstyle difference that most people are scumreading him for I think.

My read on you I tried to explain early game and probably did a bad job tbh but it's really hard to explain that properly. If I could just say "gut" and put it down to that while still being entirely honest I would, but that's not what the read is.

It frustrates me to not be able to explain reads properly when I'm asked for them because I often can't explain things perfectly and people keep poking at it and I just can't do what they need all the time.

A common thing with all of these btw is that they seem to be suffering from the apathy I'm struggling against here. To be honest this game just feels like we're waiting to lose and it does kill motivation. LUV giving up for a long time was how I felt, and Creature complaining about people basically not following his reads also, and Alisae sheeping what seems to be a town RC is also relatable (hell I think at one stage I asked Ali to give me a name to sheep on for a scum flip this day phase even). They're mindsets I can understand and have been feeling and so that's another point for them being my alignment imo.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13191 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13186, nancy wrote:I'm so confused how that post means that your flip will sentence my death ROFL
^^^ fishing
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13193 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 am

Post by JaeReed »

There is literally no way nancy as town doesn't have me in her top two tiers by now. She knows me well enough to know this is my town game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13327 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13240, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12997, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12990, Alisae wrote:
In post 12987, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12980, Alisae wrote:btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
If you were, who would have been your guests each night?
N1 Titus hydra
N2 JaeReed hydra
N3 Pine/Caesar
what extra info have you gained about each one? like, whats your read on each?
@Jaereed
@Pine/Caesar

Would like to hear your take on the hoods.
Ali tried really hard to breathe some motivation back into me in the hood and wanted me to get my maxous case together. He had some paranoia about math which I pointed out math can't be scum and iirc referenced the game In Memory which we all completed during D1 of this game.

Which In Memory had Alibae in a neighbourhood with The DEO for all those yapping on about how he should have neighborized elsewhere.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13418 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13328, Alisae wrote:Jae what happened to your hydra?
Shit has been hitting the fan irl which makes logging in harder than it should be.

UNVOTE:

@Leon was the way you jumped on, not just that you jumped on.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13425 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13416, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13409, nancy wrote:
In post 13404, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13402, nancy wrote:Put Creature as Town and Maxous as ? for now.
Creature and Max have to be the same alignment unless you are buying into that thing Jae proposed.
What'd they propose?
I think it was like Dave is scum with one of Max/Creature.
I floated a theory. You keep playing this game where you twist my words.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13434 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

nancy is scum. Kid and Leon both have to be mislynches.

VOTE: nancy
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13457 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13437, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13434, JaeReed wrote:nancy is scum. Kid and Leon both have to be mislynches.

Nope kid is scum. Put your vote back please BaeReed.
I was on Leon before. nancy doesn't bus, therefore every lynch she has tried to achieve today is town. I'd much rather lynch her over town.

A town nancy doesn't spin a fucking narrative on me doing what LUV said Vecna wanted to try to give him something if he's town. A town nancy knows that my read on Aslan is fucking genuine and nancy in this day phase SAID SHE PICKED UP ON WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BUT DOESN'T HAVE ME AS A TOWN READ AND LATER DENIES KNOWLEDGE.

She's scum guaranteed. A town nancy doesn't scumread me here ever and doesn't float multiball in a
clear
situation where multiball is almost guaranteed to not be a thing.

pedit and now she's forcing the odd night/even night theory that has happened pretty much NEVER. I'm going to double check Undertale for who was pushing that because I'm pretty sure it's a scumtell.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13467 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
You're framing it as though that's what I believe has happened when I said it's a theory. It only means that Maxous or dave flipping scum at one point means I look more at the other.

Like you do this a lot with my posts, I say I don't have STRONG scumreads, and you say I don't have reads, and I'm starting to think it's just coming from scum instead of bad town and RC and Math were right.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13489 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13468, nancy wrote:
In post 13457, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13437, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13434, JaeReed wrote:nancy is scum. Kid and Leon both have to be mislynches.

Nope kid is scum. Put your vote back please BaeReed.
I was on Leon before. nancy doesn't bus, therefore every lynch she has tried to achieve today is town. I'd much rather lynch her over town.

A town nancy doesn't spin a fucking narrative on me doing what LUV said Vecna wanted to try to give him something if he's town. A town nancy knows that my read on Aslan is fucking genuine and nancy in this day phase SAID SHE PICKED UP ON WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BUT DOESN'T HAVE ME AS A TOWN READ AND LATER DENIES KNOWLEDGE.

She's scum guaranteed. A town nancy doesn't scumread me here ever and doesn't float multiball in a
clear
situation where multiball is almost guaranteed to not be a thing.

pedit and now she's forcing the odd night/even night theory that has happened pretty much NEVER. I'm going to double check Undertale for who was pushing that because I'm pretty sure it's a scumtell.
I have no idea what happened last night. You shade and attack anyone who questions you. Is arguing that Maxous isn't scum because him being scum would require terrible play or multiball floating multiball? Is this like the scumtell of someone jumping on NKA?
You said coming in to the start of the day that you did, then you realized you didn't, then you adjusted your read, implying you understood.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13491 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13480, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13467, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13441, Nero Cain wrote:So by confirming that you said this, me asking if Nancy was buying into this is misrepping you how?
You're framing it as though that's what I believe has happened when I said it's a theory. It only means that Maxous or dave flipping scum at one point means I look more at the other.

Like you do this a lot with my posts, I say I don't have STRONG scumreads, and you say I don't have reads, and I'm starting to think it's just coming from scum instead of bad town and RC and Math were right.
You
DON'T
have reads. Besides the Nancy-scum you are pushing now your main pushes have been Vecna for most of the game, Max (who I think is either town or scum with scum with Creature, in that order) and Leon for most of the day. Maybe you don't like hearing about your play or something but I'm not misrepping you.
Not having STRONG SCUMREADS is not the same as not having READS. I have hard townreads that I will never lynch, which you even commented on at one point. THOSE ARE READS. I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.

Plus earlier you were all on about how I only pushed Vecna. That was provably false because I was on Leon and I was pushing Max when I thought Vecna was town for the way he was pushing Vecna. I was pushing nancy when she pulled that shit saying Ali was scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13493 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13490, nancy wrote:I didn't understand :/

You can't link me to posts or anything?
You have like 7 pages of ISO and you actually know I'm busy today and every weekend so no. Not to mention if you're scum it's downright fucking detrimental of me to do so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13498 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Alisae < I would rather lynch a person claiming a guilty on this than ever lynch this
Creature, Math, LUV, Caesar Wills It, RadiantCowbells < All obvtown and I would rather no lynch than lynch any of these
Gorkington, Cloudkicker < Townish with some doubts. With Gork I want to spend some time asking specific questions that I haven't gotten around to because I feel like he has the same problem as I do in that he doesn't know wtf people actually want from him, and with CK I think ssbm did an ssbm specific towntell
KidAmn < More likely to be town for how the D1 wagon played out I think
Vecna < On probation, preferably I want him and RC parity copped
davesaz, Maxous < Mechanically these are the same alignment, I think. If Vecna is town Maxous is scum though, and davesaz with the lurking didn't exactly endear himself to me but Math thinks dave is town so idunno and the outing of the wonder was townish I think because it's stressful thinking you might get nked and not knowing if your results will be lost, but also it's possible he's just scum that knows he won't be nightkilled and is trying to off chance if the vig doesn't shoot math make it so he's not the target?
Nero Cain, Leonshade < If we had more time I would actually want to sort this more given the latest bouts of posting from both of them. I do not think they are the same alignment.
nancy < talked about this recently

Ok I'm trying to work out how to do this Math, sorry if I mess it up. My partner originally thought we needed to watch out for backstabbers due to experience with those who might be prone to that in history. Last night I held hands with a red haired child as he crossed the street, and some people I think were going to bully him but couldn't because I was there. Today I'm so hungry that I was thinking I might go for a steak but I wasn't sure whether it was better to not since I actually don't really like meat, and while I dislike 50 shades of grey on principle I thought maybe I should read it tonight for posterity's sake, but I kinda wanted your thoughts on that?

I'm pretty sure you understand how my reads have been colored this game so if I die before you can you please out that information for me? If nancy's scum like I think then I think I'm fucked and guaranteed to be dead because I pushed on her too soon. Please do not ever let Ali be lynched, and help RC see scum!nancy is the highest probability if I die, don't let them get out of NKA on that. At this stage I think scum has Hanging Gardens or the vig wasn't picked up, unless someone is playing the waiting game as town on it, or scum have the vig and are waiting to endgame with it, which is also possible.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13499 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13497, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13491, JaeReed wrote:I can't see you honestly believing that the only reads that matter are super strong scumreads.
TBH, I do think they matter more than town reads. 1.) There are always going to more more town in a game than scum. So someone could just randomly assign town reads to various slots in a game and be mostly correct. This is why I think ppl that "town hunt" are largely full of shit. 2.) Scum already know who town are...and scum can't hunt their own.

TBH, I did only skim. I didn't even read but I think its a fair accusation that you've had a lack of reads and you've stuck to mainly tunneling Vecna and Max with a side of Leon today and now Nancy I guess. I guess you could nitpick my word choice at times but I think its plenty fair to be squinty eyed at you.
Then your issues with me are playstyle related. I don't think town hunting is invalid at all. It's a strong tool to use in mafia.

I pushed nancy earlier than just recently. I find a lot of things you do to be disingenuous.

For instance:
Saying being anti-town = scum, then self-voting, one of the most anti-town things to do, and whining that people don't believe your AtE. This is hypocritical at best and some really bad cog diss at worst.
Saying I don't have reads when it's provably false < your explanation for this seems to be that townreads don't count as reads and weaker scumreads don't count as reads, and associative reads don't count as reads.... So by your reasoning there RC must be conftown for his tunnel on you because he had a strong scumread coming in to the game...?
You used the excuse that you don't want to listen to the people who were on 3 mislynches up til now, and then when I pointed out that I wasn't you didn't re-evaluate on that at all, just said you mixed me up with someone else and then...nothing. Still to this day.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13500 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13210, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13180, JaeReed wrote:Wagons iirc were kidamn (unlikely to go through and more likely to be town than Leon)
Why do you townread him more than me? He's at L-3 and I'm at L-2, why is he unlikely to go through? What do you think are the reasons behind it being unlikely to go through?
In post 13180, JaeReed wrote:Nero (which I think isn't likely to go through and Leons vote there put me off entirely).
Why would you be scared off a read based on one read? Are you that confident in your SR on me?
In post 13190, JaeReed wrote:A common thing with all of these btw is that they seem to be suffering from the apathy I'm struggling against here. To be honest this game just feels like we're waiting to lose and it does kill motivation. LUV giving up for a long time was how I felt, and Creature complaining about people basically not following his reads also, and Alisae sheeping what seems to be a town RC is also relatable (hell I think at one stage I asked Ali to give me a name to sheep on for a scum flip this day phase even). They're mindsets I can understand and have been feeling and so that's another point for them being my alignment imo.
Those are not the only players who have suffered from apathy. How do you feel about my apathy D3/earlier D4?
1) The D1 Yuri wagon, I've gone over this before. I didn't realize he was so close tbh.
2) The way you jumped on Nero was awful. Retcon doesn't fix that.
3) Tbh I read it as you lurking the moment Vecna got suspicious of you, which is more strategic than apathetic. I don't feel true apathy from you.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13503 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13003, Nero Cain wrote:Why is Math's and Leon's
aTe
genuine but not mine or Kids?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13552 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13543, nancy wrote:
In post 13539, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah I'm getting nightkilled tonight
I WILL PROTECT YOU
kill this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13553 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13547, nancy wrote:I'm not doc obviously btw that was a joke.
a really bad one.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13580 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13525, MathBlade wrote:I think if you want to read BDSM during the night please do it with someone you trust. Are you sure the child is a child? Like I understand some of it but some of that makes my brain hurt. If you are NK'd I promise to reread everything you did.

Pedit: Aslan is not scum nancy. Points for trying but get your vote back on Kid.
urgh sorry. I'm no good at this.
I don't want to eat steak if I can't watch taskmaster on tv because of it.
The child is more a child at heart, likes to read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

pedit Vecna and one of the obvtowns please. nancy/alisae is an ok check but Vecna is the one i really struggle with. can do nancy/ali later.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13587 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 13583, RadiantCowbells wrote:no Jae you didn't fucking vote Nero with me and you're half of the reason we lynched kid today. Nero/nancy end story.
What?

I NEVER FUCKING VOTED KID CAN YOU STOP BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE TO SPECIFICALLY ME?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13639 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Cowvig: daybells
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17727 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:52 am

Post by JaeReed »

@Nahdia does freedom mean all mausoleum topics never expire?

If so, do the old topics become unlocked?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17729 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:53 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 17726, Creature wrote:Wouldn't Order lock scum private topic?
I think so, but it would lock great zimb and maus too though.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17737 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 17733, MathBlade wrote:
In post 17729, JaeReed wrote:
In post 17726, Creature wrote:Wouldn't Order lock scum private topic?
I think so, but it would lock great zimb and maus too though.
Great Zimbabwe is a scumclaim from yesterday and Maus if Alisae is okay with it I am. But only if scum PT would lock at night.
It's not a scumclaim.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17767 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 17752, Creature wrote:Alisae is town
MathBlade is town
Lil Uzi Vert is town
Vecna is town
I'm town

Who are we left with?
Vecna isn't town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18915 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18771, Leonshade wrote:Thanks to Nahdia for quality modding and a really fun setup.

Jae: What was your motivation for defending Creature so hard from the mislynch? Town cred?
mastina said to let town mislynch Creature if it would ever happen, so I figured it was fine to hard defend. I was a little worried about doing so but USUALLY when I hard wk someone, people assume I'm a scum buddy and go ahead and lynch the person anyway. I didn't know which way it would go but it wasn't so much for town cred as just following what mastina told me to do at the start of the game since Creature isn't a good pusher.

I think mastina's plan was basically "leave lots of lynchbait alive for lylo and preferably have them pocketed"
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18916 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18915, JaeReed wrote:mastina said to let town mislynch Creature if it would ever happen, so I figured it was fine to hard defend.
By this I mean, she said there wasn't any point to shading or pushing Creature and not to worry about him even if he has correct reads.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18936 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18791, Creature wrote:lol for players who thought mastina would never defend me as scum. It's either towncred or rope.
Why are you so focused on mastina playing? She posted twice in the main thread and once was to Gin telling him she's not a player in the game so much, and the other was the blitz vote.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18937 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18814, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol Notice didn't attempt to derp tell <
Drixx wouldn't replace out as scum or gambit like that <
Ceasar isn't scum lolol <
On my own I wouldn't have attempted to derp tell ftr :P

Also going through and commenting on these and realizing that mastina already picked up what I want to comment on <3 <3 <3 mastina <3 <3 <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18961 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18925, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Oh yeah I never mentioned but I was really impressed with Leon's and Vecna's plays as town. You guys did really well. Sorry that the game never panned out.

Honourable mention to Creature as well but with the caveat that he deathtunnels me every game so any claim that his read on me was good has little credibility; he did call a bunch of other scum though!
Shout out to Leon for the reads.
GJ Creature too.

Also, thank you Vecna for backing up when you did and allowing me to do things. I know I was scum but I was genuinely getting frustrated and upset and that move on your part was extremely humanizing so thank you for that.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18966 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 18947, Cheetory6 wrote:I ALMOST HAVE MORE POSTS IN THE SCUM PT BECAUSE I WAS SO GOD DAMN ANXIOUS THIS GAME
I had no idea you were playing or I would have interacted with you so differently tbh xP
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19028 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19027, Vecna wrote:Oh you speedhammered it during the night while I was asleep, wonderfull
dw I woke to the same :P
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19043 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19038, Vecna wrote:
In post 18961, JaeReed wrote:
In post 18925, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Oh yeah I never mentioned but I was really impressed with Leon's and Vecna's plays as town. You guys did really well. Sorry that the game never panned out.

Honourable mention to Creature as well but with the caveat that he deathtunnels me every game so any claim that his read on me was good has little credibility; he did call a bunch of other scum though!
Shout out to Leon for the reads.
GJ Creature too.

Also, thank you Vecna for backing up when you did and allowing me to do things. I know I was scum but I was genuinely getting frustrated and upset and that move on your part was extremely humanizing so thank you for that.
Your slot honestly had me thinking so much all game. I had this soulread gut thing on day1 that you really really were scum and those are nearly always correct for me (and the interactions with Gorkingtons slot were also telling) - but your lines at times really were brilliant to stop me from scum-reading your slot.
Thanks. :oops: This actually means so much coming from the slot that was one of the biggest thorns in my side this game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19044 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Also for anyone wondering about Creature's roleblock on N3...

Night 3:
Hanging Gardens (Maxous) -> nancy
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (Alisae) -> Caesar Wills It
Stonehenge (MathBlade) -> Nero Cain
Parthenon (NoticeMeSenpai) -> MathBlade
Alhambra (Creature) -> Gorkington
Chichen Itza (davesaz) -> Creature & Maxous
Hagia Sophia (Vecna) -> No one

Factional Barbarian Kill (NoticeMeSenpai) -> nancy

gdi that was annoying :P I did the kill.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19045 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19039, MathBlade wrote:I kinda deserve scum MVP the comments were right.
Don't worry I did in Shadowrun too <3 The important thing is that we look forward and learn I think.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19047 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I don't think he meant to, he was all the way through calling Pine town and a mislynch, it just ended up looking that way.

To be honest we thought nancy was Great Wall because of everything lol. It could have gone really badly for us if she didn't neighborize scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19067 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:08 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19051, Cheetory6 wrote:Like, I think most of us disliked how fast the pace of the game was.
Backing this. I was sick for a day and 70 pages cropped up and that was on like day 5. That shit is ridiculous and not ok tbh.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19068 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:10 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19058, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13486, Vecna wrote:I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Now that the game is over, I can finally put this in my sig.
I WAS SO ANNOYED WITH THIS BUT I ALSO LOVED THE GIFS <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19069 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All of these Wonders just suck to be honest. Modern Era should give us better ones.
In post 385, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My other two scum games on my wiki are more indicative of how I play scum.

@A&N: These Wonders suck. Wait for the Modern Era!
In post 539, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Modern Era will probably bring more complex and unique roles that could potentially help with alignment sorting.
In post 17722, Nahdia wrote:

In the beginning, legends of flying men soared. And today, you are on the brink of transforming those legends into a reality. With flight and new forms of communication you can create a small and intimate world. But at what cost? Our competing ideas of how to govern and how to live threaten to bring conflict on a global scale. You must choose your own path through this rising din of ideological oratory.

The following wonders are available for construction during the Modern Era. Please submit build requests privately via PM.
Due to the effects of Natural Heritage Sites, wonders presented during the Industrial Era may be built as well.

The Kremlin
Each night, you may target a player to learn how many game-related private topics they are a member of, including both factional topics and topics since closed.
Cristo Redentor
Each night, target a player. If your target dies during the night, you will create a private topic with them which will last the following full cycle (day/night).
Broadway
Each day, you may create either two 2-member neighborhoods or one 3-member neighborhood which will last only for that night phase. This may be done in the twilight phase. You do not personally need to be a member of these neighborhoods.

It is currently the Resolution Phase. Votes to lynch may not be cast until resolutions have been dealt with. The following Resolution is on the table:

World Ideology
  • Freedom
    :
    Going forward, all new private topics, as well as factional private topics, will never be locked.
  • Order
    :
    All private topics are immediately closed. Neighborizing & encrypting abilities are converted to courier abilities (details specified to the owners of such abilities).
  • Autocracy
    :
    Going forward, All private topics are made public and released to the game thread as soon as they expire.
  • None
    : No event.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19076 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:44 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 19075, CommKnight wrote:Town was too paranoid, I wish I started this from the beginning as town. I would've tore into anyone who voted for neither Day 1. Mechanics really is key and speculation on the pros and cons are probably what puts me ahead when it comes to that bit :P
You probably would have been lynched D1 for it too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”