Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #333 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Pine »

Ego post

Aeronaut and I are discussing a name change before we start for real, we will jump in as soon as he responds.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1642 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Attention, lords, ladies, citizens and peasants!

Tremble in fear and prepare yourselves!

Now approaches their most imperial majesties, Imperators of the Roman Empire, co-equal Emperors designated by the Roman Senate

Julius Caesar

and

Augustus Caesar
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1643 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Pine »

Friends! Romans! Countrymen! Lend Me your ears!

We the rulers of the Roman people have deigned to grace this squabbling horde of Barbarian Peasants with the grandeur of our presence and wisdom. Those who bend the knee and accept obedience to Our Will shall be incorporated into the Empire, and in time their descendants may be accounted as citizens, with all the rights, responsibilities, and privileges accompanying that rank.

Those who resist our glory will be dealt with swiftly and harshly by the legions.

We are already most heartily displeased with the conduct of our Senate and subjects. Scientific advancement is critical to the success and expansion of the empire, though artistic investment also has merit for the cultural development of our citizens. Choosing to turn a deaf ear to these advancements is an unacceptable deviation from our responsibility as their representatives. The Senate shall consider itself on notice.

As anything else that has occurred prior to our arrival in your midst shall be considered trivial and of little consequence, We shall not be reviewing the records of your no-doubt inane bickering. We further insist that this Senate curtail its proceedings to a reasonable length, and ask that the good Senators take a breath once in a while to consider their words with a modicum of care and decorum.

I shall be watching these proceedings carefully and conferring with my co-emperor regarding Our Will. When it has been issued, We expect it to be obeyed.

His Imperial Majesty
Augustus Caesar
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1906 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Pine »

Senator Nero, as you have found Us in a charitable mood, we shall deign to reply to your most impertinent query.

As nothing prior to our entrance to the Senate floor could possibly be of any consequence, and your collective blathering is most loud, obnoxious, and long-winded, We have chosen not to review the records of what came before. The eagle does not listen to the braying of the ass.

Regarding our opinion of your fellow Senator, and indeed of yourself, We withhold Our Judgment for the nonce. If their is something in particular you would have Us review, We will consider your request.

Senator DEO, my words should satisfy you as well, and we are likewise willing to listen to your cause.

Senator Nebby, your ignorance and impatience shows your roots as a mere plebian most acutely, and for your rudeness we will more readily lend Our Ears to Senator Nero, should his case be convincing.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3970 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3967, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3966, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Spoiler: Read this please
Look, I committed hard core to not breaking character, but 159 pages in six days? Seriously, fuck you people. That isn't a matter of 'tough nuts', it's a truly unreasonable expectation. There are shorter novels, and I have a real life, one which happens to be kind of tough at the moment. Aero seems to be flaking on me. I really REALLY want to play this game, but you're adding an AVERAGE of like 25 pages a day. There are entire games which are shorter than that.

160 pages used to be the neighborhood where all-time records hung out, and those games were strung over MONTHS. Why why WHY do you have to post non-stop? Where the hell is your decorum, your self-control? And then you have the gall to scumread people for not keeping up with your insanity? I'm sorry, but that's just not okay.

Slow down, play the game with a little more intelligence and a little less masturbatory spamminess. And for the love of fuck, STOP EGOPOSTING. I mean, Frogger, you've posted FIVE TIMES about YOURSELF while I was writing this.

Rant over.
Then replace the fuck out
No. Your bad behavior does not mean I should be kicked out of my hobby.

The top five posters in this game have twice as many posts as everyone else combined. That's just plain selfish, rude, and displays a childish lack of control.

Stop it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6131 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Pine »

We believe We just said that, Senator Maxous.

Do try and keep up with Our Proclamations.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6397 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Pine »

lol

When you sober up, just edit my post and drop this in. Drop it into PV's quote too, if you're feeling skippy. For some reason, my browser is lopping off the http://www. part of the address. I'll have it fixed eventually, just an annoyance for now.

Code: Select all

[color=#0000FF][b]We absolutely despise [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum//viewtopic.php?p=8884022#p8884022]that question[/url], Senator Peregrine. We find it to be trite and meaningless, used most often to falsely paint a loyal Senator confident of their position as weak and uncertain. We have several times considered banning its utterance from Our Hearing.

Mighty Caesar welcomes you back to these chambers, Senator Peregrine. What say you of the criminal Vecna?[/b][/color]

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6399 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 6397, Pine wrote:lol

When you sober up, just edit my post and drop this in. Drop it into PV's quote too, if you're feeling skippy. For some reason, my browser is lopping off the http://www. part of the address. I'll have it fixed eventually, just an annoyance for now.

Code: Select all

[color=#0000FF][b]We absolutely despise [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum//viewtopic.php?p=8884022#p8884022]that question[/url], Senator Peregrine. We find it to be trite and meaningless, used most often to falsely paint a loyal Senator confident of their position as weak and uncertain. We have several times considered banning its utterance from Our Hearing.

Mighty Caesar welcomes you back to these chambers, Senator Peregrine. What say you of the criminal Vecna?[/b][/color]
...supposed to be a PM to mod.

@Nahdia Please delete these two posts. They were obvi meant to be a PM

When you're sober, ofc.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6404 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Pine »

I was asking her to fix a botched url tags in 6377 and 6382, ya numpty. Fuck it
Mod please disregard requests. It will only cause more confusion

While I'm out of character, this is the most fun I've had playing Mafia in literally years. This even beats Camn's Revenge. Thank you all for putting up with the Caesar character, it makes me happy. I've spoken to my wife in the royal third person plural a few times (Dearest, please pass Us the remote) and she's been like 'wut'. Awkward.

*back in character*

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6519 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Pine »

Senator Mathblade, We concur with your assessment that proceeding with the conviction of the criminal Rampage this session is likely the most prudent and productive course of action. We shall not, however, move on this state of affairs until the former Senator returns from his travels abroad. It is contrary to the Senate's rules of conduct to prosecute the accused
in absentia
when it can be avoided. As patron of Rome, We owe Our primary allegiance to Jupiter above, but We also venerate Lady Iustitia, She of Justice and Law. Senate rules oblige Us to hear the accused Rampage's defense before proceeding to execution.

Rest assured, Senators Mathblade and nancy, We shall join thee in prosecuting the traitor upon his return.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #6766 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Pine »

More of this Greek blasphemy, heathen? We pray only that Noble Jupiter allows Us to convict thee before He lays you low for your temerity.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7044 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Pine »

Nonsense, Senator Nebby. This council has made little if any serious action towards convicting you, it costs Senator Leonshade nothing to defend you against what small tribulations have been thrown your way. This would, indeed, be a classic tactic for the traitorous, as it gains them an ally for no cost.

If thou hast serious cause to clear the Senator's name, Caesar shall hear thy petition. Until then, We admonish thee for being so easily swayed.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7127 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 7125, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:.....Excuse me while I go buy Civ VI.

DAMN YOU ELBIRRRRNNNNNNN (also where did your scumread on me go, broski? Your stubbornly shit read on me is why I think you're prob not scum, don't make me paranoid plz)
Ehhhh. Civ 6 was not really an inspired addition to the franchise.

That said, I didn't compare Civ V favorably to Civ IV when it was new, but after various expansions and overhauls it's my favorite edition so far. So we'll see.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #8350 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Pine »

As We have previously stated, We have deep skepticism about Senator Leonshade's loyalty, but have not yet committed to a conviction of him yet.

We would hear the petition regarding Senator Maxous forthwith.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #8480 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Pine »

Aha! We knew when We were preparing that address that We'd forgotten
someone
. Senator davesaz has made little impression upon Us. We will endeavor to correct that lack for you, Senator nancy.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #8486 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Pine »

Quite simply, We found were interpreting Senator DEO's actions as broadly loyalist and Senator Rampage's as broadly disloyal. We found The DEO's case against Senator Rampage in Our first session to be righteous, and in line with Our own thoughts. Senator Rampage's venom and toxicity against Senator DEO, rather than engaging their points, sealed Our view on the matter.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #10535 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Pine »

Blatant prod dodge after friendly warning from mod before the real prod happens. State of emergency blizzard in central New York. We got 25 inches in 16 hours today. Been snow fighting and hunkering down with loved ones all day. Will post meaningfully and in character in the morning. It's expected to snow all night and through tomorrow. Wife already has her second snow day in a row called.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #10626 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Pine »

Site-wide post: Requesting emergency V/LA for the next day or so, dealing with a once-a-decade blizzard right now. 30 inches in as many hours. Absolutely insane, even for a region famous for snow. I will post as I can, but may be shoveling and snowblowing a lot. Also my sister is out of town and her furnace crapped out while she's away, and the furnace guy can't deal with waist-deep snow drifts.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #19013 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Pine »

This game was just too much. I really have no clue why you people need to be so fucking spammy. It was just impossible to keep up with the pace most days. I made do with provoking enough strong TRs on me and coasting in the scum thread.

Playing Caesar was fun. I wish I'd gotten to do it more. Expect to see him again some time.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”