Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nuke:Sondam
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda want the pyramids but then I'd like to hold out for a vig/cop.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 242, Drixx wrote:
In post 240, Vecna wrote:I bet india is a 3rd party factions that automatically wins it survives to the modern age
:facepalm:

Why? Seriously ... why?
and the issue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 19, The DEO wrote:First of all -- All of these could have town or scum usages. To deny a resolution simply because it has a way for scum to use it is ridiculous.

1) Sciences if scum get daychat does have the issue Vecna is proposing.
2) Arts scum could get a wonder that helps them vote differently.
3) None denies potential benefits to town because we play off fear.

Instead of looking at what scum COULD do and then trying to avoid that we should be picking the one we believe gives town the best benefit. Because all of them can be made to "look" scummy. But what matters is what is actually protown.

My two cents but I want to talk with Titus head before voting a particular way.

~~Math
Since I'm too lazy to write words I'll just say that I agree with this. I am leaning Sciences since it seems like the lowest risk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let's just hammer None so we can get to actually voting our scum reads.
you are yours and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 328, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 320, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Let's just hammer None so we can get to actually voting our scum reads.
you are yours and why?
Huh?
you said you wanted to end this to get to the voting stage and vote your scum reads...so who are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 338, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Titus play tend to backfire on town.
:lol:

This makes me almost not want to kill you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really want to do none. Like its safe and doesn't change anything. I feel like Arts, eventhough I realize that it could backfire on town, could really help too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you don't know what any of them do why is one better than the other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Max, Creature, Uzi seemed the most scummy to me during the resolution phase. Could buy a Sip chainsaw defending creature if its not too much. Though the Ali head just randomly having a scum read on me in prob scum.

vote:Creature

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Max, Creature, Uzi seemed the most scummy to me during the resolution phase. Could buy a Sip chainsaw defending creature if its not too much. Though the Ali head just randomly having a scum read on me in prob scum.

vote:Creature

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 691, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:Though the Ali head just randomly having a scum read on me in prob scum.
Discrediting my read as random probs makes you scum.

-Nebby
So where have you talked about me before?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spiffeh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 704, The DEO wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:Spiffeh
Boo.

I'd do Maxous.
What do you think of him scumreading me for scumreading Creature?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 698, Vecna wrote:
In post 693, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 691, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 686, Nero Cain wrote:Though the Ali head just randomly having a scum read on me in prob scum.
Discrediting my read as random probs makes you scum.

-Nebby
So where have you talked about me before?
Are you saying you cannot have scumreads on people unless you talked about them? Or is it really just the appearance of randomness that bothers you after less than 24h?
There's the potential that his "scumread" is opportunistic. If he was scumreading me he should have reason(s) and he's yet to provide them so I feel like my categorization that his scumread is random is spot on and his broad sweeping generalization that I'm "discrediting" him is all kinds of false.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 705, Akane and Nebby wrote:Oh yeah did I forget to say that beeboy is now an acceptable lynch?
Cuz they are.
-Nebby
Is there anyone that you don't want to lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 716, The DEO wrote:Maxous is the largest wagon. Are you in or out?
Why are you so anxious for me to move my vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 726, The DEO wrote:
In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 716, The DEO wrote:Maxous is the largest wagon. Are you in or out?
Why are you so anxious for me to move my vote?
Why are you deflecting? Maxous is the biggest wagon. You "scumread" him. Yet, you're voting a solo wagon. So, my question is, why did you bypass the Maxous wagon? I'm not particularly thrilled with the rationale for Creature and I love wagons for analysis later.

So, are you in or out on voting Maxous?

@Vecna, You want a shitstorm. Go ahead. I can fight you. I don't particularly care to yet.
TB factually correct here, the Max wagon only blew up after my creature vote so your "Nero bypassed the Max wagon" isn't truthful. I may or may not move to Max when I am good and ready.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 738, Creature wrote:Hopefully this setup doesn't let scum do factional kills during the day.
What is the point of this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nebby still not explaining their "scumread" is p lame

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you scumreading me Bee?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My scumread on Creature is basically like several of his posts are this sort of confused "I don't know whats going on" and that just seems p fake to me. Though Titus' "Nero ignored the Max wagon" "He wasn't even a wagon when I voted Creature." "Welll...welll...you are ignoring it now!" Games with Titus would be a lot less frustrating if she'd just take being proven wrong in stride instead of trying to argue that she's right all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 765, Spiffeh wrote:Creature is probably town
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's my point, I don't have to move it ASAP or anything and you trying to be controlling is lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I
JUST
explained my Creature read. How can you be a lawyer and this fail at reading? :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was/am scum reading Max b/c I felt like he was just "there" during the resolution phase. I know its slightly hypocritical since I wasn't a shinny beacon of activity and didn't have a strong opinion of which resolution to pick but yeah. Spif should prob talk about why he
SOLELY
scum reading me for that but ignoring Max. The only reason that I'm not voting Max [d]is to annoy Titus[/s] and I kinda don't want to be on a wagon with that AN alt. The lack of shit posting and trolling fro the Ari head seems rather unusual so I'm afraid that they are scum and hopping on a growing bandwagon. Yes I have conflicting views, get over it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What does everyone not having posted yet have to do with the way I felt about Max's posts? Why do you town read him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you can't ask me to engage with you and then when I ask questions back you turn tail and run. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Or you could you know actully comment on what I said instead of getting all bent out of shape that I haven't converted my civilization to the Titus religion yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 783, The DEO wrote:
In post 781, Nero Cain wrote:Or you could you know actully comment on what I said instead of getting all bent out of shape that I haven't converted my civilization to the Titus religion yet.
I cannot comment on your feelings. Either they're real or they aren't, and that depends on your role PM.

~Titus
What about Creature?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did. I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative.
I think this is balls.

In post 806, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 767, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 765, Spiffeh wrote:Creature is probably town
Why?
Granted he's only a town lean. His early posts trying to figure out how the game work seemed genuine and it's my understanding that scum!Creature is more of a lurker and doesn't really offer up any insight unless it's expected of him. I feel that he's been pretty candid in this game so far.
Creature was mainly asking questions and doing a bunch of nothing. This seems very similar to your meta that he lurks/doesn't offer up insight. I also absolutely hate . 1, for the most part town doesn't worry about death..maybe not getting lynched but they can care less about getting shot. 2 its saying that he's not playing town like and why the fuck would he do that. He's deff my #1 scumread followed by A+N. If A+N is scum I think I'd want a dead Vecna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine being a lurk sack bothers me....and I kinda hate Titus pushing so hard to get votes onto Max yet sitting elsewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck off and distance moar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also saying that I can't read you when I was scum in Hotel Lopsided Town is such a silly argument. Its like you are waving my argument off. Its gut, my town read on Maria and Gary. Maybe in the morning I'll run through their ISO and see how I feel but much worse slots in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

based on just this page alone you are waving off my scumread on you and calling creature scum but not voting there. Should Creature flip scum I think you'd be a good bet for a buddy. Even if you want to argue that Donnie and Marie are so fucking scum...just why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

El, Imma let you sleep but you town reading Titus and hating the Max wagon while Titus was pushing that while avoiding the wagon herself is so bizarre and I want you to talk about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1169, beeboy wrote:I'd vote A&N but I was waiting on Nero before I actually continued with that.
????

Vecna (and PV) what made ya'll so sure that Creature is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1280, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Titus I think beeboy is just VI.
Are you the pot or the kettle?
In post 1367, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1364, Fro99er wrote:PV is town
That's what Mama,
Jesus
, and the mod tell me.
bullshit, I never said that. :mad:

but ok you can be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There
SHOULD
be a creature wagon but he's scum so thats why its so hard to wagon him.

Not interested in a Bee or Yuri lynch so I'll join the AN wagon unless a Creature one pops up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why am I VI?
I've played with you in reacted.

Vi is Village Idiot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1470, The DEO wrote:If Yuri flips scum, I will want Nero's head on a Pike.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1466, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Why am I VI?
I've played with you in reacted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you know so many players alignments?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you know then you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1490, Drixx wrote:Anyone play with PV recently and can confirm he's increased his engagement as town?
PV barely posts as scum and does post more frequently as town IME.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=4875

I just want to throw this out there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1513, Maxous wrote:Creature may actually be scum
join me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1524, Creature wrote:
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1513, Maxous wrote:Creature may actually be scum
join me
Sure, two vs 19
wagons gotta start somewhere bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1527, Creature wrote:Who is Yuri?
Would someone please kill this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:AN

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1668, Vecna wrote:Do you really think Scum A&N would have to resort to this type of tactics?
have you ever played ith Alisae?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think mafia ever say town sounding things for cheap town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is sorta how I feel right now.

Yuri
(5):
Lil Uzi Vert
The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Vecna
Fro99er

Akane and Nebby
(5):
Yuri, Maxous, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage

beeboy
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV
Spiffeh, Creature

NoticeMeSenpa
i (1):
Elbirn

The DEO
(1):
Sondam

Fro99er
(1):
Leonshade

Sondam
(1):
Drixx

Not Voting (3):
Caesar Wills It, ooba, NoticeMeSenpa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of them wanting a flash wagon on the lurkers and then saying they were null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey look, Vecna is trying to laugh off and discredit my reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'll just lynch them and watch you squirm as you hold the cold lifeless bodies of your buddies and cry out "why! we did we not nighkill Nero!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1688, Vecna wrote:Tell me what allows you to deduce that both Beeboy and Yuri are town.
so town beeboy gets ran up and there's a cw to Yuri? Why?

Scum Beeboy gets ran up and there's a CW to scum Yuri?

So yeah, there is atleast one town there. Its like you aren't critically thinking at all.
In post 1691, Vecna wrote:Or did you just start with the assumption that A&E is scum, and filled in all the colours to fit with that theory?
but this is p accurate.

I'm also running with Titus calling the Yuri and Bee wagons town lead as a slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1695, Vecna wrote:Thinking theyre null isnt a reason to not want to pressure them into participation so they can actually be sorted.
So why does she never vote them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am and you really think I'd do that as scum? bwhahahaha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean the way you asked made it sound like you were scum reading both and I'm telling you that it makes no sense to do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali wanting to "pressure" the lurkers is actually a bit scummy I think since a "lurker" wagon gives scum the chance to hop on with impunity and no one will think twice if a lurker flips town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man I wish I remembered who it was that I played with that would use numerical values to fake hunt as scum. That's really what you are reminding me of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1707, Vecna wrote:A wagon that has scum jumping on it with impunity would be quite interesting for analysis purposes though.

How would you tell the difference?

And you know full well that is not why he would be interested in the flash-wagons.
yes, he wanted to "pressure" the lurkers. Yea I'm on team cheaptowncred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1698, Vecna wrote:Suspicion of Nero increased by +1.
In post 1668, Vecna wrote:Suspicion of ABR increases by +1
might be more but I don't really wanna g through the rest of your ISO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my colors were best colors

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

full claim: 3p alien race

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1894, Elbirn wrote:I lied I like beeboy
LAL!

but real talk, such hostility to my early reads only sorta makes me think I'm on the right track and/or have hit a scummer or two.

I also don't agree with Froggers Yuri case.

Ceasar talk to me about your AN read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1906, Pine wrote:and your collective blathering is most loud, obnoxious, and long-winded,
I hate you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1900, The DEO wrote:What hostility? I asked you to fight me and nothing.
We've already fought and interacted this game. I still feel like its odd as fuck that you were pushing for a Max wagon but voting elsewhere. Very rarely do I ever agree with you and I think that more times then not I'm right not to agree with you. Like ppl can just read 199 and they should realize you aren't this leet player you think you are. Even if you argue that it was just an off game then I'd still disagree with you and I think you are mostly like that. I'm not really sure if its just immaturity that 'causes you to lash out at me and/or those that don't worship at your feet or what. If you are town this game and we argue its doing nothing but cluttering up the thread and I don't know why you'd want that as town. And if you are scum reading me why are you being so coy about it?

One thing that does kinda bother me is that in 199 Pine and I noticed that buddying you as scum made the most sense (and he did do it) and I wouldn't put it past him to do the same thing here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but what if Drixx is scum, that's a permanent scum voice to muddle the waters. Stump should go to maybe the most widely town read player. IDK.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Asking me to fight=//=asking my reads. Also I already gave my early stance on the game state and chuckle scum are trying to laugh it off. How does an active and engages town Titus miss that?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1740, Spiffeh wrote:Nero Cain'a reads are awful
In post 1748, Creature wrote:Atleast he doesn't think we have an all-town wagon on scum and the other two top wagons are scum-filled.
In post 1750, Spiffeh wrote:Nero Cain town reading everyone that agrees with him and scum reading anyone that has directly opposed his suspicions is laughable
In post 1757, Creature wrote:Sorta of thinking Nero Cain is town with garbage reads right now.
In post 1767, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Nero's x-mas tree gave me a good laugh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, Creature wrote:Town's key to winning is get rid of Caesar Gets It, ooba, Leon and ABR early.
In post 1759, Creature wrote:I had Albert B. Rampage, Drixx, Julius Caesar, Leonshade, Maxous, ooba and Sondam as my kill list.

And tbh only Drixx deserves to be out of it rn.
I also think this is garbage. Like I get that he's gonna justify it with "we need to kill the unreadables" but its still lurker lynching and I think thats p likely to come from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like this is already an 80 page game. I understand that more talk is generally seen as pro-town but I think one needs to find an equilibrium between talk and not bloating a game up. Any talk of lurker pressuring or lurker wagoning is just artificially adding more pages to the game. Sure, if a lurker does flip scum I'm sure that someone will try and paint me as said lurkers buddy but *shrugz* So I think I'm mostly done for the day. I'll respond to direct questioning and I'll tell Frogger why I am not in love with their Yuri case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1967, The DEO wrote:You still haven't given those reads I asked for Nero.
I gave them, I haven't explained them though I think if someone reads my ISO they could maybe understand where I'm going. I may or may not expand.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1968, The DEO wrote:This. I find it Interesting Nero wants a short day, but is not on Yuri, not giving his reads, and not pushing A and N despite me giving him a one shot pass to be as abusive as he wants in telling me every read.
this is hot garbage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2563, Spiffeh wrote:Tbh I kinda don't like Yuri jumping on the most convenient counter wagon to himself and suddenly being convinced beeboy is scum despite town reading him early on.
I mean this is really the only thing that makes me go "ok yeah, maybe Yuri is scum"

but at the same time....so her read on Bee changed. Town do that all the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2606, Elbirn wrote:I am never playing a large ever again
TBF, its not larges that are the problem its the ego's that are the problem. It was pretty clear that one of Bee or Yuri was going to be lynched today and this day phase should have ended days ago. Sometimes I feel like there's been scum theater (DEO vs. Venca) and the big personalities are talking up a storm b/c they are scum and want to make it look like they are hunting. Or maybe they just think they are the sharpest tools in the shed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maria, TBF...Frogger is right. Stop pulling a Titus and trying to argue that you are right when you aren't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2628, Yuri wrote:Nerooooo let's see a vote on me or beeboy id rather 1v1 this and lose than be run up by myself
So you are scumreading me now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, ARB already explained his scum read on A+N. Why is this even a thing?

vote:Yuri

DEO tomorrow if this flips town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2641, The DEO wrote:Nero, you're refusing to give reads is stopping me from getting accountability from ABR.
I don't think that me not explaining all my reads has anything to do with ABR.

To steal a line from Tywin (though I did say a similarish thing back in the day.) "Moon Logic is a nice way of saying 'makes no sense and is absolute stupidity' but Titus is proud of that 'title' since she thinks it's a good thing"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR's is explaining his scum read on A+N. I mean maybe you are scum with ABR and you are trying to get me to defend ABR so when he gets bussed you can whip out your "hey look, Nero was defending scum!" But yea...its pretty clear that what ABRs reasoning was and I think this is fake derp not real derp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2654, The DEO wrote:It caught you in 199
man you had scumreads on everyone that had voted you. It should have been clear that Tywin was not my scumbuddy but you lynched him anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a mighty shift in tone there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2683, The DEO wrote:Will ISO Nero overnight.
Why not now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then why agree to it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also Colbert is weak

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I blue?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I'm p depressed that I'm not getting to lynch my top scum reads but I don't think I'm that depressed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2657, The DEO wrote:You and I both know most "a lot of scum say this" is garbage, and so does ABR. Town say things too like that. It doesn't warrant that strong of a reversal
If you disagreed with his reasoning fine but to sit there and say that he gave no reason is a flat out lie and I'm not sure why a towntitus would ever do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If it was such garbage how come you weren't campaigning to lynch him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2705, The DEO wrote:I see the glaring inconsistency
I don't.
and zero attempt to solve the game
I can maybe agree with this. I am most likely biased since I think A+N is scum and thus I like his vote. I mean he hasn't done anything 'cause he hasn't been here. Is he posting it up elsewhere while ignoring this game? If so then sure ok he can die. Is he tactically lurking to avoid the game? Well how would you know?

that's not ABR as either alignment.
So why are you so certain he's scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2739, Elbirn wrote:Why are we lynching with 10 days left
Why the fuck would you want another 100 pages*?

I doubt we'd hit another 100 but my point is that the day has went on long enough.

I'd be some day continue if, and only if, the players with 100+ would STFU and only let the "lurkers" post. Though there's prob some scum in the uber posters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lil Uzi Vert-305
Akane and Nebby- 245
The DEO-433
Fro99er-254
Vecna-288

please shut the fuck up. You guys bickering amongst yourself and "scumhunting" or whatever anyone is doing when the lynch has been pretty much been decided serves no purpose other than to intentionally clutter up the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this should have been over 60 pages ago. There's prob scum in the really active posters. There *might* be scum in the "lurkers" but all of this "we need to pressure lurkers!" feels like a distraction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3400, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3394, Nero Cain wrote:this should have been over 60 pages ago. There's prob scum in the really active posters. There *might* be scum in the "lurkers" but all of this "we need to pressure lurkers!" feels like a distraction.
Nero, talk to me.

Besides Titus, who are your top three scumreads
Creature, A+N, Vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3413, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Exactly. The push on Ceasar is scum driven, 100%, and people are falling for it.
eh....its an ok push I think but I don't really understand why the people that were so sure that Yuri was scum are voting him but then I'm like half paying attention. Though I'd wager that there be scum in those that were voting Yuri and then switched to Ceasar, if any did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3434, The DEO wrote:Who?
I don't even know who was on the wagons lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3435, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DEO was on both. We can lynch DEO
besides the fact that its Titus and that's policy worthy in itself...the whole Math and Titus publicly fighting with each other is obviously fake and I don't see the town motivation in that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3443, Fro99er wrote:And I never townread Nero
TBF we've only played one game together and you went batshit crazy after I accused you of being scum.

I don't remember hating anything from Bee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3481 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3463, The DEO wrote:And if this is town, that's why we can't lynch scum today. Nero is just going to be opposed to any decent wagon because I want it.
You do know I was voting for Yuri? On one hand I'm like "ok Titus is just immature and lashes out at me since she's upset that I think her slot is scum" but then on the other it just fees like you just said something that's blatantly not true and I'm not sure why that comes from town you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the change El?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3492, Fro99er wrote:It's really not scummy at all.
The only part that I think is real scummy is when she's hard scumreading me, you tell him he's wrong and he's like "oh ok!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3514, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Blame everyone who wasn't on the Yuri wagon when he was at L-2.
What about those that derailed the Yuri wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #109) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok back to lurking.Lynch whomever you guys want. Though (just in case I die) if whomever gets lynched flips town you should totes consider lynching those that were on Yuri and then switched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4037 (isolation #110) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4033, The DEO wrote:Mafia is scum hunting not a popularity contest.
This is true in theory. In reality MS is fucking high school with trolls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4277 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

intent to hammer. I'm leaving in 2 hours so you guys have 2 hours for any final thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4279, Creature wrote:Let's say I'll roll a 10-sided dice and if it rolls between 1 and X, I'll pick a resolution.

What should be X?
that you die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:beeboy

people to kill are A+N, Creature and DEO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Terracitta Army is going to be the most built wonder tonight. Its also spelled wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but so can town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #116) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4309, Spiffeh wrote:Fro99er not being protected was p. dumb but w/e
Do you think that whoever built hanging gardens is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4326 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4322, The DEO wrote:You are seriously suggesting we play the entire game as vanilla because scum could go back and get a prior power.
As much as I hate most of what Ali says this was not his argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4332 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4325, The DEO wrote:That Beeboy lynch why??
I kinda feel like there's a ton of scum in the loud posters that artificially dragged the day to create town apathy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4337 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

A+N or DEO is the days lynch. EOD.

vote:Natural

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4351 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4335, The DEO wrote:How does the Hanging Gardens help you figure out which loud poster you think it is?
It doesn't. Spiffy was saying that it was dumb that Frogger wasn't protected so I just wanted to get his opion on if he thinks not protecting Frogger meand scum had gotten it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4339, Leonshade wrote:This is the reason I was paranoid of the DEO slot, but I do agree that Titus and MathBlade probably wouldn't use this tactic.
What do you think is the town motivation for Math and Titus to publicly argue with each other?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4342, The DEO wrote:Nah, there's a ton of scum in the lurkers. Town posting was ego. We almost settled things when ABR wrecked it.
yea...no. I mean...yea ok...there
could
be some scum in the lurkers but there's also a SHIT TON of scum motivation to push lurkers. One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4422 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4382, Akane and Nebby wrote:That was...
Never my argument Nero...
-Nebby
In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you fucking kidding me?!?

In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
-Nebby
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then
ABR showed up and ruined everything.

I'm with Vecna, I want ABR gone.
-Nebby
Pedit: oh cool, he scumreads me lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you fucking kidding me?!?

In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
-Nebby
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then

-Nebby

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (isolation #126) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its so good it posted twice

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4491, Creature wrote:The Hanging Gardens - Doctor
The Pyramids - Self-Janitor Treestump
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus - Temporary Neighborizer
Stonehenger - Public Death Cop
Statue of Zeus - 1-shot passive Self-Redirector
The Great Lighthouse - Encryptor

The Oracle - 1-shot Yes/No Setup Asker (?)
Petra - Tracker
The Colossus - Permanent 1-shot Neighborizer
Terracity Army - 1-shot Vigilante
The Pantheon - Doctor
What a nice
IIOA
you have there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4501, Creature wrote:We need wagons.

Caesar, anyone?
Why not start it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4515 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4509, Sondam wrote:I'm taking vig and shooting luv in the face ABR back off.
What are your reads on A+N, DEO and Vecna?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of this Maria?
In post 4444, Nero Cain wrote:Are you fucking kidding me?!?

-Nebby

-Nebby

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4532 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or if you guys really think there is scum in the lurkers we could always lynch Elbrin.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4529, Sondam wrote:I'd sr this if it was anyone but A&N because it's something I can see Nebby saying but yeah not a good line
'cause Alisae is crazy and all over the place and wouldn't say something so dumb as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4543 (isolation #133) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4533, Creature wrote:
beeboy (11):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

beeboy's wagon

We could lynch outside it.
Why should we lynch off the wagon instead of on the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4549 (isolation #134) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBH, we should lynch someone that was hopping between the beeboy, Yuri and whomever else was waggoned yesterday. I think there's a good chance they'd be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (isolation #135) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4548, Creature wrote:How usual are lynchwagons on town containing all scum?
there's not even 11 scum in this game. If by "all scum" you mean the whole scumteam then yeah it would be pretty rare but do you really think that Beeboy wagon went through without scum support? I mean its possible that those 11 players were just all bad tow and/or town that were sick of the day phase (I know I was) but I don't see any greater advantage to lynching off the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (isolation #136) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4556, The DEO wrote:Why not look at the VCs and see who qualifies with this theory?
maybe later.

unvote
for now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4601, Creature wrote:
In post 4598, davesaz wrote:Scum are more likely to know what's not built
???
this is very fucking misreppy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4613 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Natural

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4614, The DEO wrote:Down with redcoats.
wrong era

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just wanted to point out that I like the not skrub vote counts. I do them the same way. So many mods are lazy or something and don't put the lynch wagons in dwindling order. I might even forgive them for letting so many hydras in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I actully do think Math is better than Titus *ducks*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4873 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:A+N

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4884 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4892 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4886, Spiffeh wrote:They know it makes them hard to read and several players have asked them to post normally yet they refuse to stop.
this prob makes it more likely they are town. I mean, I guess he could go "so ppl are scum reading me, who cares!" b/c he's not a noob and wouldn't be scared off but in general I think a refusal to do something that's getting you scumread is townish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4897 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4894, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero do you even have anything to talk to me about?
not really unless you are going to self vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (isolation #146) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are your scumbuddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4903 (isolation #147) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4893, Akane and Nebby wrote:I'm oppertunistic scum!
I also think she's telling the truth here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4902, Spiffeh wrote:Nero Cain I agree with you that A&N's bit about ABR causing everyone strife and ruining everything or whatever, but why do you think that comes from scum instead of just bad town?
b/c its absolutely not true and manipulative as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We are lynching this scumfuck today and then I'm going full Jihad on all your buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4913 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you calling me scum a bit ago? What changed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think I'm scum and you call me "confbias". These two things don't go together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4918 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How would scum be Confbias? They arlready know who town is unless this is MB and there's no way to know that unless you are scum.

Also why didn't you respond to ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4922 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Let me be your Mosses today guys. Follow me to the promised land!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4923, Akane and Nebby wrote:What is there in 4444 to respond to?

shit got real quiet when the pressure on A+N got real. His buddies be lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4927 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yuri I like your pushing on obv scum but lay down that vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4934 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that was me being astonished at your absurdity. Like other that me really not liking how you reacted to the d1 wagon on you 4444 is the largest reason I think you are scum. I think scum are fairly likely to not respond/ignore the reasons for why they are getting heat I'm also not going to tell you what to say to respond to it and possibly give you an out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ the idea of me
laying down pressure on me purposefully to make me look bad because he knows I can't handle it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you aren't this dumb so stop playing the dumb card. Though I guess Maria bought it so idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4939 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

feel free to add that Nebby is scum that knows I'm town to my case on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that you fucking lied about how you were treating ABR day 1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #161) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4945, The DEO wrote:Shit got quiet because I was trying to get together with Math again.
What do you think of the case on her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4952 (isolation #162) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4947, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 4944, Nero Cain wrote:that you fucking lied about how you were treating ABR day 1.
wtf how was I lieing? Cuz that's not a lie.
He dreailed the Yuri wagon.
And ruined town synergy.
-Nebby
yes and I think that's super manipulative. I called you on it and you said that you weren't arguing that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4961 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4950, The DEO wrote:
In post 4948, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4945, The DEO wrote:Shit got quiet because I was trying to get together with Math again.
What do you think of the case on her?
Garbage. I would have interceded but obvious I wasn't asked. She talks like me. I do that crap all the time when talking to you. It's indicative of a player thinking. I am at the EXACT place A and N is with you. I can't tell if you're scum defending your buddies or town just defending all my good scumreads because you think I'm a shitty player.
I'd just like to add that you are tactically going to do this regardless of alignment but that's still only part of my case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #164) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4959, The DEO wrote:
Focus on Caesar and his garbage roleplaying rather than scumhunting
. Stop defending yourself. There's no point. ABR and Nero will just blame you when you flip town for working with a "shit player".
coach Titus with the save!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #165) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4965, The DEO wrote:Are you townreading Caesar? Is his play good for town? Yeah, didn't think so.
he can ride the town train for now. Even if his play is a distraction and "anti-town" that doesn't make a scum. And even if he's scum there's atleast 3 or 4 other scum so???? Why the narrow focus on him today? Why is A+N town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #166) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4973, Yuri wrote:did Nero and ABR answer why they were townreading me tho
not yet. I was going to do it in a quote wall but IDK, I didn't much like Froggers case on you and you are voting scum with me so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4988 (isolation #167) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

spif stop dancing around voting A+N

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4991 (isolation #168) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4986, Yuri wrote:i dont want a towncase for myself i want you to tell me why you thought i was town back when i was being wagoned
its gut POE. Like I felt like there were much worse slots than you and in my brain that means everyone else is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #169) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4987, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Pine

This seems like the best low effort vote I can make until I properly catch up (which may be never).
though the derp with this one kinda annoys me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4998 (isolation #170) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4994, Brian Skies wrote:Fight me Nero.
*pulls out schwartz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (isolation #171) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@spiff
In post 4906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4902, Spiffeh wrote:Nero Cain I agree with you that A&N's bit about ABR causing everyone strife and ruining everything or whatever, but why do you think that comes from scum instead of just bad town?
b/c its absolutely not true and manipulative as fuck.
now its your turn...why does that come from bad town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5006 (isolation #172) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5004, The DEO wrote:
In post 5003, The DEO wrote:Please Titus and I agree A&N is obvTown.
We hardly agree.
A&N is obvTown because of it.

~~Numbers saying words
Us agreeing on a read means just as much as any two players agreeing. There's no special talisman saying that's the right one.

~Titus
jesus fuck talk in your hydra and stop trying to clutter things up. You prob are scum but but I'll fully admit that I can't tell the diffrence but you need to get pled like in X-Men.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5013 (isolation #173) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ mostly Brain and anyone else

pls vote Nebby.

They are scum b/c they tried to blame ABR for the Yuri wagon dissipating when it wasn't his fault. When I pointed this out they said that that wasn't what they were arguing. When I posted quotes of them arguing exactly that ( they didn't reply. He then goes on to call me confbias while still calling me scum. It doesn't make sense so I feel like they are scum that know that I am town. He then argued that there was nothing to respond to in 4444. While yes, 4444 doesn't ask a direct question, I find it oddly convenient that they have no response to the crux of my case.

Counterpoint: He's a VI (my words) but Spiff thinks that her blaming ABR comes from bad town and the Maria head of Sodom think she wouldn't be this mind boggingly stupid (embellishment mine)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5015 (isolation #174) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5002, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:The tell was used in Shadowrun by Firebringer and Vedith both wrt to Yume
Do you think that Yume wouldn't try to copy this as scum if she gets town read for it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5017 (isolation #175) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5020 (isolation #176) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yume and I were also in a hydra in Gitsou and I don't she posted at all. I mean I'll check but I think the whether or not she is posting is NAI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5019, Elbirn wrote:What's happening?
I have a light gut scumread on you.

vote Nebby with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Notice trying to claim that Yume not posting is a town tell?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are some players that try to get page tops all the time and I think its really annoying but I'm getting page tops like a pro this game. Those page toppers can eat me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5027, Elbirn wrote:God, no.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5030 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are they obctown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5031 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

obvtown

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've heard Alisae does the same things as scum + I just don't get what they've done in the last few pages. You'll see them and tell me what you think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

II felt like 4444 was p obvious. I felt like he was scummy for trying to blame ABR for EOD. He said he wasn't. I posted quotes of him blaming ABR and then him saying that he was blaming ABR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5051 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was blaming ABR for
EVERYTHING

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5075 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ABR and Yuri

Are the people defending A+N

A) scum that know he's town
B)scum defending their buddy
C) bad town
D) trolls

I understand that if A+N is scum there will be a mixture of B and C and if town then A and C but can you guys give me some opinions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5072, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who should my vote be on right now Ali?
if you are town yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5084 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5081, The DEO wrote:E) Good Town
you waved that right d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv why aren't you voting Ali?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5095 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5072, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who should my vote be on right now Ali?
then why ask if you should vote Ali?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not quoting or talking about an ongoing game. Your attempts to get me modkilled are scummy AF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5104 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5102, The DEO wrote:I am just asking what I did here that makes me bad Town?

When my defense of Beeboy was right?
sorry for not remembering your Beeboy read in a 200 page game that started with 21 players. bUt yeah, I think Bee scum reads were pretty bad. So bad he flipped town.

I also feel like you and Titus arguing with each other in the thread is pretty bad so yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5107 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali was technically scum in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70047 although some players don't consider 3p as scum for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5108 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but the she was trying to get lynched in that game and if she is scum here she wouldn't be trying to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5111 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5122 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5108, Nero Cain wrote:but the she was trying to get lynched in that game and if she is scum here she wouldn't be trying to.
So IDK how valid the "meta" would be.

IDK, I still think Ali is scum. I think her post about ABR ruining the Yuri wagon and town cohesion is straight up manipulation and I think thats p likely to come from scum. I'm not really buying into the meta arguments or that silly "Yume isn't posting so they must be town!" argument.

@Ali-links to offsite scum games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5124 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5122, Nero Cain wrote:"Yume isn't posting so they must be town!" argument.
or I guess its "Yume posted early game and she doesn't do that as scum" or whatever it is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5125 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5123, Akane and Nebby wrote:You're assuming I have those.
I don't have those.
-Nebby
Is MS your first time playing forum mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5127, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5123, Akane and Nebby wrote:You're assuming I have those.
I don't have those.
-Nebby
Is MS your first time playing forum mafia?
Yes.
This was a discussion that happened in NY199...
-Nebby
I was scum, do you think I paid much attention?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”