Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #549 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 530, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 528, Yuri wrote:
In post 527, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 519, Yuri wrote:Peregrine: You do realize ur plan doesn't force scum to do anything
You put them in a pool with several other players. Priority values are INVISIBLE. Scum can just not freakin submit if they don't want the role, and
submit when they do

All this shit, these plans, these lists, I hate when cool setups devolve into this discussion
Yep, then we can lynch Vanilla Mafia because town will have all of the power roles, and cannot affect our night actions.
what happens when day5 comes around, and everyone should have something, and scum don't?
Your plan does nothing to forward that. The chips should fall where they may on role picks.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18779 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, well the good town players with accurate reads were spammed out. I release anything according to Math wishes.

I can only do so much with 3 town undermining everything. Maybe things were different if I stayed.

*shrug*

I will take feedback lessons much later. Not in the mood.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18799 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 18792, Cerberus v666 wrote:To be fair though, I can't judge. I don't think I've won a game in forever.

I've lost some really close games though, for what it's worth. :/

Pedit: you would RC. You would.

Just read the spectator thread for some commentary on how badly you all screwed things up mechanically speaking. :)
Yeah, well I caved on that to work with people who died and subbed out.

I was probably too much of a doormat, but live and learn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18857 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Steven Universe
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18882 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 18875, MathBlade wrote:
In post 18861, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town was looking for a leader but they didn't have one.
They had a leader in me.

The leader was an idiot.
Nah, you just have one fatal flaw which exacerbated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #18883 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

You are not an idiot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #19025 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Tbh, I think Math's instincts were good just poorly labeled. Math did see a block occurring and they were on the outside, so they supposed it was the scumteam. If Math could have distinguished scum buddying others from an organic townblock, they would have done better.

That and their deeper listening skills improving and they would be awesome. They are good at reading and hearing, not so much emotional listening.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #19091 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 19085, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 19025, Titus wrote:Tbh, I think Math's instincts were good just poorly labeled. Math did see a block occurring and they were on the outside, so they supposed it was the scumteam. If Math could have distinguished scum buddying others from an organic townblock, they would have done better.

That and their deeper listening skills improving and they would be awesome. They are good at reading and hearing, not so much emotional listening.
Nothing but love for you Titus!!! :D
You're welcome. If I had somehow gotten through to Math, we might have won this but after Spiffeh left, I kinda lost motivation.

Any tips for improvement?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #19101 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 19092, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 19091, Titus wrote:
In post 19085, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 19025, Titus wrote:Tbh, I think Math's instincts were good just poorly labeled. Math did see a block occurring and they were on the outside, so they supposed it was the scumteam. If Math could have distinguished scum buddying others from an organic townblock, they would have done better.

Nothing but love for you Titus!!! :D
You're welcome. If I had somehow gotten through to Math, we might have won this but after Spiffeh left, I kinda lost motivation.

Any tips for improvement?
You were in the game for too short a time, so not sure I could give any advice, but not sure why you claimed Stonehenge after getting it. Seems like it would be one of those things that is best not revealed so it's use can't be manipulated.
I figured we would be dead. We needed to die. Vecna needed to be revealed as obvious town. As long as we were alive, Math would disregard my theories as to who scum were. Math would treat my solid townblock like shit. We were never agreeing.

With ABR saying listen to Math who had every SR wrong and refused to compromise, Nero discrediting our slot, we didn't have long to eliminate town that refused to vote scum.

We needed to be vigged. If we survived and someone picked vig, we'd know the vig or doctor was scum.

That would have hopefully jarred Math's Notice read loose.

Sure, it came from a place of frustration but we really needed to die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”