Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 42, James3 wrote:
In post 21, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't know anything about your games, we've never played together and I don't usually read completed games
You see, I came here from the ToS Forum Mafia section. For about a year I played Mafia on that forum, and by the end I was without a doubt the most skilled active player there. Eventually the disparity was so vast that I had to be banned to keep things fair for the rest of the players (officially it was for abrasiveness, as many of their players suffer from SSS and my personality conflicted with that).
Are you a KainTepes alt?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well, I guess you aren't trolling James.

VOTE: James

Behavior is NAI. Could you explain the scum motivation behind LAX's attack on your play so far? I'm not getting a plea for town cred vibe so far from them in finding how you've decided to open RVS scummy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't know you used to play Yu-Gi-Oh Grey.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 54, Land of Xanth wrote:Nah thats me Uzi ;)
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 57, James3 wrote:
In post 50, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, I guess you aren't trolling James.

Behavior is NAI. Could you explain the scum motivation behind LAX's attack on your play so far? I'm not getting a plea for town cred vibe so far from them in finding how you've decided to open RVS scummy.
The claim that I was appealing to meta was flagrantly dishonest. I merely asked ssbm. There's no reason for a town member to seriously push a lynch for what I said and it doesn't appear to be explained by simple unseriousness or bad play.
In post 51, Land of Xanth wrote:Um, it's the insults and attitude I am having a problem with. It looks bad. I don't care about the you're wrong or right. It looks as if you're purposely trying not to get along and you're trying to be anti-town.
And we don't do those claiming strategies here. Adapt.
And what probability bullshit. I can say the exact same thing from your behavoir. Grey's behavoir is based on his playstyle, so if you're calling his playstyle scummy, that in itself is scummy.
-Ali
Noting that someone is unfamiliar with my meta isn't an insult. Thicken your skin.

They didn't do that claiming strategy on the ToS forums either. I don't mindlessly follow the herd.

And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
I don't know what appealing to meta is but I assume the problem LAX is having with you is the why. Why did you feel the need to know if Kyouko knew that wanting everyone to claim is something you do every game after his , which doesn't read remotely serious at all? Why did you feel the need to insult him in the same breath? I don't see an issue with their push if that is what they truly had issues with.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 67, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 58, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
-Ali
I remember the monster in your avi getting banned just before I quit and people losing their shit :lol:
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.
Why did you hop onto the wagon on James after he confirmed his claim was real?

-Ali
I didn't like his vote for you after it was confirmed he wasn't trolling.

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 76, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
-Ali
Lol
But I want you to talk to me about the gamestate. Cause your vote was sorta oppertunistic.

-Ali

Why does him confirming his claim was real make you feel my vote was opportunistic? He's in no danger of being lynched and I don't have to believe his claim.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
I don't buy that a cop PR would claim the way he did or on Day 1, especially during RVS.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 69, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 65, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alisae head voted you iirc
I voted him because I thought your CC was serious.

I unvoted him because yours wasn't and his was.

-G
Oh well that's my b
UNVOTE:
Time will tell on the cop claim I guess but regardless of it's validity James isn't a lynch priority today.

pedit: LUV I don't think it would be clear to everyone that my vote on James was a joke and not a real cc. Maybe some people would think it's a joke without past experience with me but even people I've played a couple times with I don't think would
know
immediately that my vote was a joke and not a real CC. You don't have to believe his claim but he's not getting lynched today (or tomorrow because timeshift mechanic,
which btw seems super dope thanks for hosting mod
).
He's not at that level of a scum read for me yet. He's just my strongest one right now due to the game state.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote:Uzi, as much of a cancerous growth as some town may seem to be, it doesn't make them not town.

Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.

I was voting James because there was a counter against him. End of story. My vote went away when the counter did. So should yours, or you can swing.

James is NK bait. That's all he's good for. Don't try to take that away from him.

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly? My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 83, Land of Xanth wrote:I buy it because he's probably used to that kind of stuff. Basicly I think it's based off of his playstyle.
Why don't you buy it? What about the way he did it do you not buy about it?
To me you're coming across as avoiding the question
-Ali
Tone. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling in words but his use of the word immediately makes me believe the claim isn't real. I didn't like the way he seemed to try to lead the town in something that could come back to bite us in the ass.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 88, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 84, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote:Uzi, as much of a cancerous growth as some town may seem to be, it doesn't make them not town.

Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.

I was voting James because there was a counter against him. End of story. My vote went away when the counter did. So should yours, or you can swing.

James is NK bait. That's all he's good for. Don't try to take that away from him.

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly? My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Because the longer you make excuses for staying on his wagon, the stronger my scumread for your slot gets.

Both of the players that continued voting me after I claimed cop on d1 in the game I linked earlier were scum. Your behavior is lining up with theirs - RainbowDash (maf) & krylea (SK).

-G
Okay.

I don't see the harm my vote is doing right now. The paranoia I'm sensing from you is giving me good feelings about you and Ali though.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

For Grey:
In post 84, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

-G
Why does it seem like you want me to move on so badly?
My vote is where it is because he's my strongest scum read at the moment due to the current game state.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 124, PeregrineV wrote:What is ToS?
Town of Salem.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

Thinking.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 141, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn't know you used to play Yu-Gi-Oh Grey.
Hmmm, you know the picture...so you know Yu-Gi-Oh...so you know Construct...so you play the game?
Used to. Quit after Nekroz format.
In post 143, Pepchoninga wrote:
-Ali
Come baaack. Me and Ali still play. Also yeah, Constrict was bae...RIP Shaddols 2015...
All the new decks suck now :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

James makes a fair point about CK's timing of his claim. Makes me wish this was a normal because not only does CK sound believable, we could also do some setup archive digging to see the likelihood of having similar roles.
In post 163, Vifam wrote:How are you guys playing Yu gi oh when dueling network shutdown
Well I actually used to play IRL but yeah DN was the shit :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 183, Vifam wrote:I can't tell if he's lying or just playing badly tho
A part of me feels his play is calculated but I'm unsure due to his background. ToS doesn't have the best reputation so he may just be blindly carrying some of his bad or in this case, controversial habits over.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 215, SlySly wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote: Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
Not true. He's a 1-shot cop. He could screw up his one shot. He's not a big loss. If his claim is true and we lynched him, big deal. It would be worth it not to listen to his snippiness for the entire game. I'd be willing to lynch him just so the rest of the game can be fun.

------------
In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:
@MOD Is this game bastard?
This game lives in Theme Park. Abandon preconceived notions.

------------
In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
Not reading the game pings my scumdar.
--

VOTE: Sly

I don't like this. I doubt the claim but just because it isn't an amazing role or can easily dealt with doesn't mean he wouldn't be a significant loss. If he's town, policy lynching him basically means we're going to being losing a voter on our side and gifting scum a wagon to pile on that won't do us any good to analyze since policy lynch wagons always laugh at VCA.

Why is his claim preventing you from having fun? Would you rather talk about something else? If so, what?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 286, Vifam wrote:I could be wrong tho, I don't like Uzi's voting pattern so far based on his sheepness so I wanna go with him
I'm confused as to what pattern you're seeing since I've only voted twice so far. What is making you feel like I'm just a sheep?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 301, CommKnight wrote:Let's do a check on all of his posts shall we?

First Post
In post 122, Skelda wrote:Hi guys! I didn't realize that the game had started, I'm reading back now.
Introduction post, doesn't count for anything. Nothing of substance.

Second Post
In post 123, Skelda wrote:Okay so I totally believe James obviously. I'm not convinced that it is Comm though.

Vote: Uzi
is where I'm at right now. It seemed like they were trying hard to make their James doubt seem Town.
Short 2-liner with a vote. Nothing really analyzed, which part of Uzi's posts seemed like they were trying too hard? Like which specific part? Seems like sheeping for the first line of easy reads.

Third Post
In post 214, Skelda wrote:Yeah I think James and Comm are Town too. I agree with the people saying that.

Uzi still seems possible I guess, he hasn't done anything especially Town. I could also see it being Tywin for some reason, I'm not sure how to articulate why though.
Sheeps consensus that I'm town now, just basically "I agree". Then his post about Uzi, it's like he's projecting himself unto Uzi because this is his third post and nothing "especially Town" yet! Then casts shade on Tywin because you know, he can't explain why!

Fourth Post
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though. His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
Again, he calls someone else out as not doing anything really yet what has he done up to this point? More shading. Still going after Uzi as "desperate" but look at what he's doing. GRASPING AT STRAWS STILL. Yet again, "I agree".

Fifth Post
In post 278, Skelda wrote:
In post 270, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.
Cautious scum found.
Not really.
100% usless post, expand on why you don't agree.

So out of 5 posts, first and fifth are fillers and he's done a crud job about doing anything townie as of yet but seems all too willing to call others out for not doing so much. Yet everyone he's called out has been more active and contributed much more to the conversation than he has.

So Tywin, what do you think of this analysis?

Fastposted a few times. Yep, Tywin is the towniest of the lot at the moment.
Lot of petty and NAI stuff here. I think you're not thinking about the motivation for any of his actions.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 306, CommKnight wrote:Other inactives/flying below radar currently:

TheFuzzyLogic - 3 posts.
Zekromaster - 2 posts.
Narna - 0 posts.
Harp - 0 posts.

So 5 total out of 17 players have 5 or less posts!!! Anyone want to apply pressure? Prob?
Why are you asking? If you feel it's the right play, go for it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 326, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Comm: you give cases the way I do when ISOing someone, although your format it better so people actually read it lol. Anyway, I agree that skald won't take a hard stance on anyone here except TRs. His SRs don't have any reasoning behind them, and he doesn't look to actually believe any of them nearly the same way he does TRs. Since scum already know who town are, that's easy to be genuine there, but SRs aren't if you are faking them. So yeah, I agree. I still think Sly is scummier, and I need to sort peregrine too.

@Sly: saying its a reason doesn't make it one.. Wtf? Stop playing semantics here. It's not alignment indicative, so TRing Kain's slot makes no sense. He's never even posted more than once, and the entire thing was snipped. I didn't see it, but I can't fathom how you'd get a read whatsoever on a slot that basically never posted, let alone your top TR. It makes no sense.

Also, I haven't misrep'd anything, and you going back and forth repeating my words back to me doesn't make it true. What have I misrepresented you with that you've proven? Please show me, because the way I see it, you've talking out of your ass this entire time. You keep repeating that I haven't read the thread as if that somehow will be true just by saying it, ignore most of what I say to cherry pick specific things to deny through semantics over genuine responses, and then you call me the liar for it instead of ever addressing almost any accusation brought to your attention. You're using diversionary tactics. It's pretty obvious. Why?
Skeld's reads feel like they are coming from laid back town and are probably gut based other than the one on me. I don't get a fake vibe from him and the scum intent in his posts feels practically nonexistent to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 424, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 412, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 398, Narna wrote:Hi game. I've been busy, catching up now.

VOTE: Vifam
Awkward vote.
With love, Ali
That's just a response to vifam voting narna in RVS. Skelda doesn't seem worth voting right now so I'll come back to that.

VOTE: PeregrineV
How did you come to that conclusion? Seems like a reach.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 428, Land of Xanth wrote:Yep, it's totally a reach when Vifam's RVS post was the 2nd post of the game.
Adapt Uzi. You're better then this.
-Ali
In post 430, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Narna hasn't read the game yet, it's just reacting to what they've seen so far. And peregrine is my second choice but and Skelda I don't think is going to react to pressure
Didn't read that way to me. Read like while he was catching up he saw something that pinged him about Vifam.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 357, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Don't like the way Peregrine criticizes both Comm and James here:
In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
So, given the disadvantage of claiming cop right away, and the fact you could be fakeclaiming as scum, you understand if we ignore the bit of self-meta that you always claim day1, and any reasons you gave for it. Right?
In post 258, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 169, CommKnight wrote:
In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
You are claiming a role that is much more beneficial for scum to have than town, so I don't buy any arguments that your role and a cop role (even X-shot), can't exist at the same time.
I feel like he should be leaning towards believing at least one of them since scum aren't likely to be CCing each other, but it looks more like he's sat in the middle.
In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
This is a simplification and discredit of Tywin's vote and I think Tywin's town. He's also trying to direct Tywin to talk about what he wants Tywin to talk about, rather than talking about the reads lists himself. If PerV is scum I could see myself being wrong on SlySly.

Going to get back to rereading
Peregrine suspicions^
In post 433, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 431, Land of Xanth wrote:I ask for a reason on PV. I don't get it.
Nice!
-Ali
It was already posted like 3 pages ago
I don't think he's scum here just because he's doubtful of the claims. Seems reasonable if he's thinking about the utility of each role and how helpful it would be each alignment. Your last point is valid but I don't think scum would suggest things he would like to see after the discredit. His suggestions reads like things he felt would've actually moved the game forward at the time as well.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 447, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Uzi: so discussing the reads list of Sly/LoX would've moved the game along, but me discussing Sly's other posts were not? How does that make any sense? Also, I ignored his request, because I was going to do a read list myself until I saw that almost everyone was lurking/inactive/0-2 posts total (all with no real content) for me to say anything more than 'these couple of players are obv town, these 1-2 players look scummy, the other 12-15 players are completely null.' It was pointless and I stopped. Narna hadn't posted yet. Gamma wasn't replaced. Hark didn't post yet. Most players had maybe 1 RVS post at best. So how would his request for me to discuss a useless endeavor have progressed the game more than my genuine SR on Sly? It looked like chainsawing to me, since the goal seemed to be take heat off of Sly there. Otherwise, it could be scum trying to gain TCred by defending what he saw as lynchbait. I don't see why town would defend another player from simple questions, especially when Sly seemed capable of answering them himself. He wasn't wilting under pressure like a new player may (which then makes the defense more understandable), so I still can't see why he'd do it. His entire point about the OMGUS thing looks fabricated, and the term didn't even fit.
You would have to ask Peregrine if he felt that way and if so, why. I'm just saying that him offering alternatives read that way me. Though I'm struggling to see why it wouldn't have possibly moved the game forward. Discussing reads is a great way to help figure out and understand thought processes. I don't see why you couldn't have discussed both reads list and continue to push Sly at the same time. You might have been able to form some reads by doing the former.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Just ISO'd Harp, he's null for me. Why are a few of you scum reading him?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Fuzzy is probably town solely for his entrance and how consistent his tone has been throughout.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 566, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 563, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Just ISO'd Harp, he's null for me. Why are a few of you scum reading him?
PerV has a few reasons spread across his posts if you ISO him, my case is in my vote post as usual, TTTT is sheeping me
(or is he sheeping a scumbuddy PerV and hiding behind my majestic beard? Only time will tell.)
Missed this.

Yeah I don't agree with his reasoning for Harp. The question asked in reads more like a rhetorical one.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 576, TTTT wrote:
In post 572, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fuzzy is probably town solely for his entrance and how consistent his tone has been throughout.
Tone consistency is a town tell for a player with six posts?
I don't believe in tells, I just find his overall attitude unlikely to come from scum. It attracts unnecessary attention and is more likely to just get people upset than feel sympathetic.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 586, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 585, CommKnight wrote:
In post 579, Skelda wrote:Hi I exist. Sorry.
This is utterly useless post.
This is utterly useless post.

BTW we're gonna stop signing posts now.
Please don't.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why are you town reading Zekro?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not really seeing why that all can't be easily be faked but I do like the questions he's asked after a quick reread of his ISO. I only dislike one. What do you think about his vigilante question? Also, what do think about him not voting anyone currently and being one of the few people that has yet to vote?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 625, Zekromaster wrote:
In post 624, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why that all can't be easily be faked but I do like the questions he's asked after a quick reread of his ISO. I only dislike one. What do you think about his vigilante question? Also, what do think about him not voting anyone currently and being one of the few people that has yet to vote?
I hoped to get some more answers, btw. I only got two, and one was basically "I'd kill a random inactive player" which isn't that useful.
Also, I know the questions aren't directed at me, but I wanna be completely transparent about myself - I just don't feel like there is someone I'd want to vote right now. I'm confident in my scum reads, but I'd still prefer to get my facts straight before saying "Hey, I want this one dead!".
I just don't see why you're so cautious here. None of the leading wagons are in danger of being lynched and you can always move your vote at anytime. There is still plenty of time left to make sure you're confident at who you want towards the end of the day.
In post 627, Ramcius wrote:
In post 624, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why that all can't be easily be faked but I do like the questions he's asked after a quick reread of his ISO. I only dislike one. What do you think about his vigilante question? Also, what do think about him not voting anyone currently and being one of the few people that has yet to vote?
I hoped to get some more answers, btw. I only got two, and one was basically "I'd kill a random inactive player" which isn't that useful.
Also, I know the questions aren't directed at me, but I wanna be completely transparent about myself - I just don't feel like there is someone I'd want to vote right now. I'm confident in my scum reads, but I'd still prefer to get my facts straight before saying "Hey, I want this one dead!".
voting now isn't for lynching, but for pressure
Why did you just out why you're voting currently? Pressure is useless once whoever you're voting for or plan to knows what you're trying to achieve.
In post 629, Zekromaster wrote:
In post 627, Ramcius wrote:
voting now isn't for lynching, but for pressure
Still, there's no one I want to pressure either. Pressuring someone through votes for me is "Hey, I
may
want this one dead, let's see how he reacts if I tell him I want him dead so I know if I want him dead!". Which I feel like doing only if I already have some strong suspects. Doing so may be wrong, but in that case, it will look pretty obvious when I'll see (if I'll see) that my current idea is inefficient.
How could there be no one you don't want to pressure? Nothing has pinged you so far or is everyone still in your null bucket?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
Why are you assuming a town block here when we have various people wanting to go in different directions based on the leading wagons?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 675, CommKnight wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote: 4) Maybe read tread?
Pep is coming up as scum
, Fuzzy's VT claim and very defensive pose, Harp's 50/50 stance on cop claims that was called out. You biased, or trying use your towncred from your claim to get ML, it doesn't matter, cause i'm not flipping scum, so don't worry, i will remind this after game and you could run with your tail between legs in shame
Oh really? When did he die? Last time I checked he's still alive by the first post of who's alive/dead. I must've missed his death scene, would you be so kind as to point me to it?

This is YOUR opinion. I have not read him as scum, I have not gotten up in arms about VT because I know there will be VTs in this game, You have a 50/50 stance on cop claims too but you keep denying it.

Don't worry, when you flip scum, I'll tell you "Good try scummy, better luck fooling me next time." I really doubt I'm wrong about this at all. Even others have started noticing your bad play if you were "town".
This reads unnecessarily the top. Why does it seem like you're defending Pep so hard here?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 748, Skelda wrote:
In post 79, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 76, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 75, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
-Ali
Lol

-Ali

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I can see it being town motivated.
While yes, he was in no danger of being lynched, I am wondering why you didn't believe the claim.
I don't buy that a cop PR would claim the way he did or on Day 1, especially during RVS.
Like how blatantly wrong can you be? Scum loves pretending to underestimate Town stupidity to go after them.
In post 255, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 215, SlySly wrote:
In post 81, Land of Xanth wrote: Move on from James and find someone else to vote, because the only people with any notice for killing a claimed cop on d1 is Scum.
Not true. He's a 1-shot cop. He could screw up his one shot. He's not a big loss. If his claim is true and we lynched him, big deal. It would be worth it not to listen to his snippiness for the entire game. I'd be willing to lynch him just so the rest of the game can be fun.

------------
In post 85, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 80, James3 wrote:
@MOD Is this game bastard?
This game lives in Theme Park. Abandon preconceived notions.

------------
In post 104, Tywin Lannister wrote:I want to hear from both him and James, since I haven't seen an explanation as to why he'd claim on his first post when he's a 1-shot cop
Not reading the game pings my scumdar.
--

VOTE: Sly

I don't like this. I doubt the claim but just because it isn't an amazing role or can easily dealt with doesn't mean he wouldn't be a significant loss. If he's town, policy lynching him basically means we're going to being losing a voter on our side and gifting scum a wagon to pile on that won't do us any good to analyze since policy lynch wagons always laugh at VCA.

Why is his claim preventing you from having fun? Would you rather talk about something else? If so, what?
Another incredibly obvious, convenient thing to go after. I guess some Town are annoying like this, but this kind of mindset of looking for something easy to jump on seems like scum. I definitely do have a bias towards believing that people who play poorly are Town though that has to be taken into account, I think most bad play that I see does come from Town because scum usually care about seeming like they are playing well more than do, but at the same time you do have people who do stupid things from a Town perspective as scum, usually people who would do it as Town too. Hell, maybe I'm one of those people, hahahaha.

I thought I was going to have more to say about this but I don't. I like that Lil Uzi was defending me and I really want him to be Town because of that, but I dunno, it doesn't feel right. That's gut though.

Yay! Effort! Now I can prod dodge my way through the next couple days.
So you think I'm scum because you don't like my beliefs about the game or my play style?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 790, James3 wrote:I've been kind of busy IRL. Could someone summarize briefly why the biggest wagon is on Pep, rather thank SlySly?

Did he claim scum too, or are people just being bad?
Why do you keep asking people to claim when they have no reason to?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 828, Vifam wrote:ramicus is pretty town he's just stubborn
Stubborn isn't the word I would really use to be honest.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 847, Ramcius wrote:
In post 846, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 828, Vifam wrote:ramicus is pretty town he's just stubborn
Stubborn isn't the word I would really use to be honest.
and what word you would use? :D
Probably self-assured.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 864, James3 wrote:
In post 807, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 790, James3 wrote:I've been kind of busy IRL. Could someone summarize briefly why the biggest wagon is on Pep, rather thank SlySly?

Did he claim scum too, or are people just being bad?
Why do you keep asking people to claim when they have no reason to?
Because it benefits the town when scum are forced to claim.

Also, the post you quoted did not include a request for a claim.

Also, what is your role claim?
In post 862, TTTT wrote:
In post 765, TTTT wrote:
In post 657, James3 wrote:
In post 649, TTTT wrote:@James
who are your town-reads?
ssbm seems town
Any others?

Also, what did you learn about other players from their reactions to your first post claim?
^plz answer

I learned that SlySly, Comm, LoX, and Uzi are scum. I learned that ssbm and Ramcius are very probably town. I don't make "light" reads.
The post implies you want one which doesn't make sense to me at all. The VC speaks for itself, if we needed one, he would be at L-1 and intent to hammer would've been given.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@LoX: Are you two still wanting to sort Pep knowing he's on v/LA?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Replace me. Not really feeling this game and I had only signed up for a friend.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”