Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (isolation #200) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, there's a difference in modifying a role and changing a roles mechanics.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (isolation #201) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though a cop kills instead of investigates would have to be told.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4226 (isolation #202) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like no way Math's tunneling would cost us a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (isolation #203) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4079, RachMarie wrote:Also as far as fake claiming PGO, IIRC in Mastin's game A50 fake claimed PGO and turned out to be town and helped us win the game in the end, though some of his early reads were really kinda funky.
There's also a bit of a difference between a50 fakeclaiming PGO and Kraska claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #204) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3879, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 3845, Nero Cain wrote:"no one can explain why NOS is town thus its a good wagon"

-Nacho 2016
It's a point towards it being a good wagon, yes.
No one explicitly townreading means that Nos hasn't done anything that townies are willing to stand behind and go "yes, that looks town". They haven't been just flat not been here (which would actually be null), they keep posting in this game enough to not be prodded in a 48-hour window and what they've decided to do with their time is ask useless questions and drift. I'm sure your implicit rebuttal was something along the lines of "that means scum aren't calling their buddy town and so mislynch!" but scum don't stand by their useless lurkshit buddies as often as you think they do because it's a bad move to stick your neck out for someone who is going to die eventually.
You could say this about 99% of all the wagons here [on this site]. Its vague and all fitting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (isolation #205) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4241, Killthestory wrote:MAGENTA WOLF JUST WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE
ok, if you want to be my bestie quote your role pm and get yourself modkilled.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #206) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can we get a VC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (isolation #207) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Good, i think the NoS wagon is shit to. I still think TAM is scum but I'd be willing to do both RMs (maybe Rach the most) and Exp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't wait to censor the shit out of this NOS wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (isolation #209) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's all scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

point being, don't tell scum how to play scum when your scum game is lurk lurk and lurk some more.

Nos just seems like a shot in the dark to me so I don't have real high hopes its a scum flip but other scum might have some inside information...idk. Like if it flips town everyone should just like start ignoring all those players since its seems like the NOS wagon composition is p similar to the Masters wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am a JOAT with several powers but no killing role. I do have an invention that I can give and anyone, regardless of alignment, will get it as long as the kill KTS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are an alt right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vax, are you a alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #214) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4382, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:vax, are you a alt.
Vax is Vax

I'm no ones alt or ult.
I asked b/c its clear that the use of a jester role is considered bastard and this was not labeled as bastard

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #215) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4381, Vaxkiller wrote:Considering you get something when he dies you are likely on the same team,
What do I get when he dies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I give them hence the term "I can give"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #217) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

other than a meta town read on his slot (KTS) I don't see anything townie from him. His Rach and EXP votes are ok but neither are getting lynched today so they are fairly useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (isolation #218) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4392, Vaxkiller wrote:What , " will get as long as the kill kts mean"?
it means I'm putting a bounty on KTS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are they weak players instead of scum wanting to take advantage of my offer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #220) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There seems to be much more resistance to a KTS lynch than a TAM lynch. If Nos flips town maybe all the idiots will stop listening to you and start sheeping me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4424 (isolation #221) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no you really aren't. I mean I've played with you a grand total of once so its not like I know your play very well. You are mainly just trolling and posting useless shit. Is this a slayers type gambit playstlye? maybe. I'm just not going to auto town read you based off meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4426 (isolation #222) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4422, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 4418, Nero Cain wrote:There seems to be much more resistance to a KTS lynch than a TAM lynch. If Nos flips town
maybe all the idiots
will stop listening to you and start sheeping me.
Somehow I don't think this is going to happen.
given the players yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4429 (isolation #223) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want him dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4504, Radical Rat wrote:and if folks are counter wagoning, we must be onto something,
you do know that Nos is a TAM couterwagon right? How does that apply to Nos but not Tam?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ligging vurkers is goood pLae.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we can do Tam tomorrow though I'm sure they'll be a Rach wagon which is plenty ok as well. I can deal with TAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4622 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the key to understanding Math is that everything said is ass backwards.
In post 4600, MathBlade wrote:Agreed. ABR is scum. TAM is town.
So in this case ABR is town and TAM is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I am also aware that only NOS will be getting lynched today so ok...it is what it is. I've made my stance clear and if NoS is a scum flip then I'm prepared to lie in the nest I've made BUT if its a town flip can we actully listen to town and/or someone that knows how to play? I recommend me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4649, Klingoncelt wrote:You have Nero as Town, what has he done?
more than you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4814, pisskop wrote:You can keep the maf pts private. i dont mind
you are a sad sport keeping ya'lls scum PT private.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4848 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh. The game was so big and there were so much bad but I'm willing to agree that you had me fairly fooled. My reads were ok.

I mean with kraska not claiming PGO d1-its bad town form I agree but I also didn't think it was impossible that Vifam was killed to frame her. I mean I doubt I would have let her coast to end game but I just didn't think we had to lynch her that day. What I should have been more aware of was how shitty that kraska townreading Skrub for confirming to be an alt.

p disappointed that Soon/Shiro was so lurky.

Rach and DS basically scum claimed on d2.

Had a solid scum read on DGB/Vax.

ABR was lurky early on but I guess he kinda fooled me later on when pushing TAM.

Exp was obvscum but Rach says I always scum read him (which I haven't since we've played more than twice)

The Maker wagon was a joke. None of those 17 players deserved to be town.

Cerberus admitting that he was playing differently could explain why I thought he was scummy.

Housetown is like giving scum an extra helper but ok, I misread him. If Drixx doesn't have time to play he shoulda replaced out.

NOS being lurky and useless seemed pretty null to me. I'll admit that I misread that.

On d1 I kinda suspected Panzer at the scummist in the hood since I felt his don't really doing anything and pushing for policy lynches was p scum motivated. I'm disappointed that I didn't follow through.

IDK WTF that KTS play.

Kinda hated SpyreX all over Nacho's nuts. Thought there was some scum motivation in that.

After the Skrub wagon dissipated he was kinda lurky and seemed content to coast. Shoulda seen the scum motivation in that.

Can anyone blame me for scumreading Cakez?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4849 (isolation #232) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was there a 2 shot PGO in Mastins game? I remember sitting there and thinking that it made sense that it was in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (isolation #233) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also wanted to point out that I had the most accurate post in the entire game
In post 15, Nero Cain wrote:There is a 100% chance that this is a shit fest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4860 (isolation #234) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4848, Nero Cain wrote:The Maker wagon was a joke. None of those 17 players deserved to be town.
I mean given that 8 of them were scum but the 9 "town" players were bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (isolation #235) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx you can ask
ANYONE
here that I'm super active and the only time I'm "inactive" is when something is going on or I'm sick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (isolation #236) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I think town may have ended up pulling this off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4906 (isolation #237) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4889, DiamondSentinel wrote:@Nero - Question. How did I "scum claim" D2?
I think being hesitant to vote a wagon is p scummy. Doesn't really matter the alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4927 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i guess

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”